All hotels in Farmers Branch, Texas, United States of America
13235 N Stemmons Fwy, Farmers Branch, TX, 75234, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
    2.8
"Front desk guy was great."
Pool was closed for cleaning, but opened up when we got there. It was amazing. As stated on another review, not a bug in sight!
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Cameron
nice big size rooms. Comfortable bed. Great location. Not noisy at al
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Carrie
I stayed a few days and the man at the front desk was rude I wouldn't want to go backi
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
"Motel was fine; booking through Expedia was not fi"
I was very satisfied with this motel. It is not new and fresh but it was clean and neat, room was large and roomy. The staff at the desk went out of their way to solve a problem with the Expedia booking. Expedia required that I personally spoke with them before correcting the problem but even then the desk clerk had to speak with 2-3 different people to get the problem fixed. Meanwhile I stood around in the lobby for 30 minutes!
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Stinks"
The hotel smells like burned out candles and gun smoke as soon as you walk into the lobby. Building looks old with chipped paint and aged structures. My room smelled like the lobby but it was clean. The bath tub had permanent stains in them I suggest using shower shoes before taking one. Location was great right off the freeway. It was a quiet location too.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Cal
"motel 6 review"
My only issue is the up keep up the motel.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Angela Krajca
"NE of Dallas at I35 & I635 Nice motel, great staff"
The room was very clean; it met all our requirements being handicapped accessible. The best part though was the staff. We were treated with much respect; we requested a microwave and refrigerator as we were staying four nights and these were supplied. They also made print outs of tickets for me at another hotel - I could not have been more pleased. The price was low; yet the quality much higher than expected considering we booked on line without seeing the room.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"No longer la quinta inn"
This hotel is now a motel 6... There is no breakfast... Hotel looks like La Quinta, but operated just like most other motel 6 hotels, poorly...
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
dave
"Nightmarish"
Business travelers; arrived very late at night. Dark, poorly lit scary parking lot with suspicious characters lingering. We were given card keys that didn't work; then attempted to enter a room that was already occupied; scared the occupant (& us) to death. After the 3rd trip to the front desk, we were told, "Sorry I work with stupid people," and finally got working keys & into our rooms. Entry door full of cobwebs. Dirt on the walls, moldy shower and a 3" brown spider to greet us between the sheets. Very sleepless night after all this. "Complimentary breakfast" offered was not fit for human consumption. We were to stay there a week, but checked out the next morning & found other accommodations. Will never stay here again!
5 night business trip Jul 7, 2013
"Good location - Stay away from I-635"
Clean and pet friendly. La Quinta is worth what you pay for.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
Gabe
"Close but no cigar"
This property was situated right where I needed to be on the map, but was not up to what I typically expect for a La Quinta. Outside access only, no facilities, in need of updating.
2 night trip Jun 18, 2013
John W
"Close to Resturants"
Overall good weekend stay. Rooms were clean,hotel staff was very helpful. Only down side is there is no microwave or fridge in the rooms.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
Theresa P.
"Close to Resturants and Shopping"
Overall good weekend stay...only down side is their was no microwave or fridge in the rooms...also rooms were clean and hotel staff were helpful.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2013
theresa
"Not perfect, but clean and comfortable"
Although it is an older motel, it was clean and well maintained. Very good value.
3 night family trip Jun 1, 2013
Affordable and good
Other trip May 28, 2013
"service"
My room never got cleaned. I was there for 4the days! Morning front desk clerk & maintenance man were very friendly & tried their best to accomadate us.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
ms banks
Did not like the fact that people kept knocking on the door during the night. Decided I do not like the rooms with doors opening to the outside. Prefer hotels with inside door access to rooms.
2 night business trip May 15, 2013
"Convenient hotel, convenient pricing."
Evening hotel staff was average. Morning hotel staff was very pleasant. The young girl who took care of the breakfast area was very courteous and did a great job keeping things stocked, neat and tidy. I also dealt with her when I checked out, and she was very nice. The hotel room itself was comfortable for the price range. Samsung flat screen TV caught me by surprise (a pleasant one, of course). The room was very clean. The shower didn't work correctly, so that is the only flaw I had experienced while I was there. Everything other than that was excellent. 4 stars, and I would stay here again .. provided the shower works just fine. :)
Other trip May 22, 2013
M. Hydrox
"Service was a let down"
Arrived with a party around 11pm having booked three weeks in advance. Two of the rooms had to wait almost an hour to check in as the rooms hadn't been cleaned yet. This is despite the fact that hotel check out was at noon. Unacceptable.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"Person tried to enter my room"
Hotel is very old. Desk clerk changed our room after complaints about smoke smell. He did not change the computer and at 2:45AM, someone tried to enter our room, thinking it was empty. They banged on the door, keep trying the door lever and making a lot of noise. I called the desk clerk and he said that no one was checked into my room. I told him we had been moved. He apologized and stopped the people outside. Luckily the door had been updated and had the metal security lever and a privacy lock. Otherwise, these people could have entered our room.
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2013
"Convenient stop-over"
Provided everything we needed. Not luxurious, but very comfortable.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2013
"nice room"
The room and bed were nice and clean. The bathroom could have used an update. The breakfast was not that great.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2013
"mature couple"
This was not a great stay. The room was OK but did not have microwave or frig. The room sloped to the center like the floor was going to collapse. Room remodel was decent but could not cover the over all condition. No coffee for the rooms (out of coffer the whole time we were there), a basic service in any hotel. Outside doors that gave access to the 2nd floor lobby area were never open (sign said only locked after 9 PM). Condition of the second floor lobby ceiling was waterdamaged, peeling and looked like it could fall in. Breakfast was nonexistent. Did not have yogurt, oatmeal or fruit. Consisted basically of cold muffins, bagels and cold cereal.
2 night trip Mar 5, 2013
Kent
"the good, the bad, THE UGLY"
hotel due to be torn down due to highway expansion....many of the microwaves and refrigs were sold
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Dennis
I didn't have hot water my first night. The front entrance is also a little difficult to get to because it is on a one-way street and there is some construction nearby. Breakfast was what you would expect and nothing special. For the price, though, it was fine.
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2013
"convenience appoeach"
There is no ice next to my room. It's a little bit inconvenience.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2013
Young
"Good value for the price."
The only issues we had were: the alarm clock went off at midnight! and when a quick storm blew through in the middle of the night, the strong wind made a loud whistling sound near the door (not sure what is was but it was loud enough to wake us up). Continental breakfast was good.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
SassyD
"Noise"
Too much noise, couldn't sleep. Changed rooms and it was worse. Noise from next door, noise from Ice machine or A/C or something. Then noise from Interstate.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2013
"Mixed"
Beds/linens were clean, walls were NOT! Need paint or at least wipe down. especially around door handles/light switches. Staff was completely un-accomodating in regards to cleaning my room. They said I "had" to have room cleaned at least once during my stay. No prob. The third day I called in AM to let them know I was leaving for few hours since they had not yet cleaned room. They said they could not deviate from the order they cleaned the rooms. My room was not cleaned during the four hours I was gone. ??
4 night trip Mar 14, 2013
You get what you pay for. Helpful staff. <................................................................ .........................>
Other trip Mar 23, 2013
mOCHU
"Will not return"
Rather noisy, from the freeway and other guests couple arguing outside room and then in the room next to me. College baseball team staying overnight came late and were noisy for several hours. Outside beams supporting the second floor had termite or dry rot. Many of the help I need to talk to did not speak English.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2013
Pat
This location was very convenient to the area I was doing business with. For an inexpensive room, this hotel provided all the necessities and the room was clean. Breakfast was convenient and adequate.
4 night trip Feb 18, 2013
The bed was comfortable, and the room was quiet even though we were close the the freeway.
2 night trip Feb 13, 2013
"family stay"
very nice place to stay overnight. place clean and relax.
Other trip Feb 11, 2013

"Fui apenas para dormir, e para isso, está ótimo, o"
Hotel confortável. Não é uma maravilha, aconselho apenas para os que estejam com um low budget, e não possam se dar ao luxo de gastar um pouquinho mais. Existem outras opções muito melhores localizadas e com preço semelhante.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015