All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
8303 East R L Thornton Freeway, Dallas, TX, 75228, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.9
    2.7
    2.7
"Great stay for the price"
The staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
Kerryg1971
"Great place for the money"
I needed a decent motel, that wasn't too expensive for a short business trip to a company in Mesquite. The Staff was excellent and very professional and friendly. I stayed two nights.... a Thursday and a Friday. I have NO complaints about this hotel or the stay. Next trip to Mesquite.... I'll be staying here again! Again, Good place to stay for the money!!! Highly Recommended!!!
Other trip Feb 17, 2013
"Outstanding Service"
The hotel was good I had no issues. The lady at the front desk was great. She made me and my wife day when she got me breakfast to go for us when we were in a rush. Condition of hotel could have been better due to the beds in the room we stayed in were worn down. Was not as confortable as expected but service overall made our stay.
2 night business trip Feb 8, 2013
Ljay
"GOOD FOR THE RATE"
ITS A LITLLE BIT FAR FROM DOWNTOWN, I RECOMEND TO RENT A CAR IN DALLAS
Other trip Jan 30, 2013
"Will try another La Quinta next time."
The bed were toooo something. We both had backaches the next day. The staff was very friendly and nice. Everything else was ok.
Other trip Dec 29, 2012
"To noisey"
The only complaint we have was the noise. We woke up every time the heater came on as it was way to loud. We also were bothered by the people upstairs. It almost sounded like they were bowling. As before at the same brand hotel in Pueblo Colorado, the water pipes are very noisey. You can hear all the adjoining room as they shower or flush at all hours of the night.
Other trip Dec 13, 2012
Judith
"Nice standard motel"
This La Quinta has standard motel rooms, it was clean, and we had no objections and were satisfied. The continental breakfast was fine. Location - on the outskirts of Dallas, with only about a 10 min.drive downtown. Would probably stay again. But the city of Dallas was very uninteresting to say the least.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
"Left over dog poo"
Granted that we did not expect much, but the room was NOT clean and the property was not well maintained. About 10 min into the room, our dog (per friendly hotel) discovered some left over, huge dog poo under the recliner next to the bed. It looked like it was a couple of weeks old. Could not wait to leave and wish I could get my money back!
1 night trip Nov 23, 2012
"Love the TV Themes"
I loved my stay!
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
"It'll do."
Booked for a trip to the state fair. Very conveniently located. Not as spiffy as the Holiday Inn Express down the way, but less expensive. Also, the Denny's in walking distance came in handy. Free breakfast was underwhelming, but since we were about to eat too much at the state fair, a quick bowl of oatmeal and yogurt was plenty. All in all, the basic La Quinta experience. Satisfactory, nothing to write home about.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2012
M. Cotton
"If it's your only option"
I had booked this reservation 3 months before the OU/Texas rivalr. I specifically requested a non smoking room. I checked in and was given room keys to a smoking room. I called the office to change rooms because one of us had asthma. And was told that that was the last double bed room that they had that if I didn't like good luck finding another room during OU/Texas. The smell was unbearable so we had to buy air freshner and sleep with our windows open. The room was never cleaned and we constantly had to for fresh towels.
Trip with friends Oct 22, 2012
"First stay"
First stay with a La Quinta Inn .....well, probably the last also.It was OK...but I never seen such a small hotel room in all my travels of over 30 years.And that bath tub, OMG...please,please change it....
1 night trip Oct 15, 2012
Mari R
I was initially given a room that was already occupied. Imagine my surprise when I opened the door. Imagine their surprise, two young women. The front desk clerk clearly was not paying attention. But she did provide me another room easy enough. One has to wonder why it is so easy to make that mistake? Shouldn't there be a safeguard in place to ensure that programming a new card key, for a room that is already occupied, is deliberate and not accidental?
"Just Fine"
Worked fine, we were there for 2 nights for the TEXAS vs. OU game and fair. Wasn't too far from the cotton bowl nor uptown. Wasn't extremely cheap but it was a very busy weekend.
"Texas-OU weekend stay"
This hotel is located 4 miles from Fair Park. The hotel was calm and not roudy like many of the hotels this weekend. The trip to the Cotton Bowl from the hotel was the easiest that I have ever had. Very little traffic, and signs to direct you to Fair Park and the Cotton Bowl. The only complaint is that our room was a handicapped room with a walk-in shower/bath tub. It was an unsual way to take a shower, but the room was nice and the breakfast the next morning was good. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012
"requested downstairs /non smoking rooms -"
This hotel has been remodeled and looked fine. We requested non smoking rooms and were given 2 of the 3 as smoking - they were booked and told us to call hotels.com to do anything about it. The locations is scary but they have a security guard who patrols the parking lot. One of the rooms had a large stain on the carpet. the towels smelled like smoke too.
"Overnight Stay"
The location to the event we attended was very convenience. The biggest area that needs improvement is the cleanliness of the rooms. Specificly the bedding. The sheets didn't look clean and the bedspreads were dirty. They didn't have mattress covers. I asked for clean sheets and a blanket to remake the bed before sleeping in it. The cleaning staff was very nice about giving me the sheets and blankets. Oh and one other thing, no microwave and no refrigerator in the room, what's that about.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Mrs. Johnson
"Dallas fair"
did not clean our room are make the bed or have clean towels.
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
"Close to Dallas Arboretum"
Had previously requested non-smoking room but found room reeking of smoke. Had to go to office and request non-smoking for 3rd time to get a room that didn't reek of smoke. Staff was very friendly and tried to help but apparently didn't have access to which rooms truly were non-smoking.
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2012
Connie
If you need your computer in your room , the connection is very slow if there is one at all. The pool area is not maintained well Dirt and leaves in pool and the furniture had a gray color , like dirt.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2012
"crack town"
as soon as me and my friend pulled up to the hotel to check in someone asked us for change, as we went to our room a guy chased us up the stairs and asked for a ride. drug addicts were everywhere. i felt uncomfortable leaving my car there, but it was fine. the walls in the room need to be washed down. the staff was nice but i did not have a do not disturb sign in my room and got woken up super early by the maid which i was not happy about. it's a good deal and close to downtown but a skechy area.
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2012
"Bathroom & main room"
The bathroom was disgusting! Dark hair all over tub & on the floor. The caulking was moldy & the floor was very dirty behind the door. The towels were stained. The carpet was worn, stained and dirty. Definitely would not stay there again. Had it not been so late when I arrived I would have left.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2012
Carol M.
"great hotel for a family"
hotel service is realy good and staff of front desk is nice!
Other trip Sep 4, 2012

"Trabajo en Dallas bueno"
Tengo mucho quedandome en este hotel y usando la misma cadena de hoteles seguido son muy comodos, buena humbicacion y economicos, exelente atencion por parte del personal
2 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
"amabilidad del personal"
tengo cerca de dos años llegando cada cuatro semanas a este hotel por su cercannia a mis negocios, comodidad de habitaciones y un personal de primera.Felicidades
5 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Explendido servicio"
Tan nos gusta este hotel que tenemos cerca de 6 meses llegando a el
1 night business trip May 27, 2014
MX
"Camas confortables super descanzo"
debido a la ubicacion del hotel es muy fácil que se metan gentes sin otro fin mas que hacer maldad, en esta ocacion estando yo en la zona de la alberca y no al alcance de la vista, observe una persona en un vehículo en malas condiciones que se estaciono y bajaron otras dos personas y al acercarce a otro vehículo de un huesped,hice ruido y pronto se subieron a su auto y se fueron rápido
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2014
MX
Excelente lugar, servicio al cliente de calidad. Lo recomiendo.
4 night business trip Aug 28, 2013