All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
1302 West Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA, 30309, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location and hotel for the price"
Very convenient and charming Midtown hotel. It's right across the street from the Marta station so, if you are flying into ATL for business in Midtown, there's no need to rent a car. Immediate surroundings lack dining options compared to other parts of Midtown but the walk is pleasant. Hotel charged me for two expensive mini-bar bottles but immediately removed the charges from my bill when I told them that I didn't consume them. All in all, it's a very nice property in an excellent location for the price.
2 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
"Best Stay"
Artmore is a great hotel I really enjoyed my stay. It had great service, very clean, comfortable, and peaceful. It is a great place to getaway,unwind and relax. I will definitely be going back for another stay.
3 night trip Apr 16, 2015
jalesa
"Nice pet-friendly hotel"
We enjoyed our stay at the Artmore... the lobby was very trendy and there was a nice cute courtyard to sit outside and relax on the comfortable couches. The lighting and ambience at night in the courtyard gave the area a nice welcoming appeal. We enjoyed being able to bring our dog with us and the accomodations were very clean. Our only complaint is the facilities are very old so the plumbing was a bit finicky. Otherwise a very enjoyable stay and we would return!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Unique hotel close to Atlantic Station"
Very close to train station - which we took from airport. 3 floor hotel. Room was simple with small bathroom but clean and adequate. Stocked mini fridge. Door bell outside door which was entertaining to my son. View of carpark not very exciting but didn't come to hotel to spend time in the room. 99% of employees were very friendly and helpful. Did not eat at hotel so cannot comment. We were able to order and have delivered food from outside. Overall it was nice and suited our trip. Close to Atlantic Station which is a shopping area with movie theatre designed like a small town.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Tabs
Excellent Hotel, great location close to all nearby attraction.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Great hotel, especially for the price you pay"
Located in Midtown which is a city center of arts. There are some great museums within walking distance. Only few minutes away from downtown by car. There is a MARTA train station right next to the hotel, which you can use to travel around the city. There is a Piedmont park, widely considered the best park in Atlanta, 5 min away where you can spend all day if you are outside person. We will definitely come back.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"In and Out Atlanta"
in Atlanta 1 night for a concert and this hotel was great midtown location for us. Megan & Karen at the front desk welcomed us and check in was a breeze. Alexis in the bar gave us dining tips in the area. No problem getting a cab to take us to Terminal West. Comfy ,clean, rooms, easy on & off using the MARTA from the Atlanta Hartsfield Airport. The Marta station was a 2 block walk from the hotel. Great courtyard and we enjoyed breakfast.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Cheryl
"Good Stay"
It was quick but good. Very comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
Judy A
"Nice hotel, location & staff"
This hotel was super cute and had a great bar and bartender. Check-in and check-out was quick, easy and courteous. The only issue--and honestly it barely matters, since you shouldn't be eating in a hotel anyway when you are traveling!--was the food. I was in ATL for work so ordered the red bag breakfast, also got a cupcake from the bar at night. Food and coffee was pretty atrocious, but again--Atlanta is one of the great food cities in America, so just stick with the hotel for drinks/rest, and go elsewhere for that. Artmore is great!
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Miso
"Hotel staff was unprofessional"
The vallet never greeted us- had to ask them to park our car. Lobby had a strange odor. There was extremely loud music playing outside our room window. Our shower was broken and instead of moving our room; we had to watch the repair man drill the shower back into the wall. My husband and I went to the Artmore for a quiet night away. We had to leave the hotel due to the loud music!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Charlie
"it'll work"
fairly unmemorable. the lobby and front of the hotel is nice, but the room was pretty nondescript. bathroom was teeny tiny. it's not a bad place to stay, just not my first pick.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Kier
"Very nice old-fashioned hotel"
comfortable and stylish and convenient I chose it because it was relatively affordable and close to the MARTA and High Museum of Art
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Gail
"Quaint Hotel"
Great weekend at an awesome hotel!
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Second Time"
Comfortable. Great location in Midtown. Next to train station. Second time visiting after a few years and still as good as I remembered. Will Stay again
2 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Mohammad
"Nice hotel close to museums and the MARTA"
Pleasant 4 days attending a conference. Small, intimate hotel, pleasant staff, nice egg buffet breakfast
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Couldn't work in the room"
Nice boutique hotel. I had a great time but wouldn't recommend it as a business hotel. There was no desk available as I still needed to push some papers.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Okay but not worth the money."
This is a fairly nice hotel on the inside, clean and well kept. There is an oddly strong smell of cleaning chemicals on the second floor but other than that it was nice. Most of the staff was very nice but one woman gave nothing but attitude, rolling her eyes and sighing loudly when someone asked for help with their bags and other small things. It was kind of annoying. The maintenance man was very fast and courteous though. The room it's self is pretty bare bones, and you're pretty much just paying for the location and the bed (bathroom is tiny). Parking is an extra $20 and if you want breakfast, be prepared to dish out an extra $10 a person. Over all I found it not worth the price, so I won't be going back... but the bar and the patio were both pretty and there is an awesome pizza place and an Einstein's down the street so you can avoid paying ridiculous amounts of money for food if you want.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Caitlin
I enjoy staying at the Artmore. The staff is great. But there are occasional issues in this aging hotel.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Great hotel. Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms clean, spacious, and well stocked with lots of goodies! Live music in the lobby was amazing.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
sabrina
"charming"
charming hotel great location if attending anything with the arts friendly staff would stay there again
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Anniversary getaway"
It was a very pleasant stay. The hotel was very unique and very well maintained. The service was exceptional.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Ernest
"Great hotel for tourists"
This is a cute hotel in a good neighborhood for tourists. The staff of the hotel and the bar were extremely friendly and helpful and the location was great for access to museums.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Larisa
Everything was exquisite! Best anniversary hotel. Clean, quiet and fully stocked minibar!
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Juan
"Cute Boutique Hotel in Midtown Atlanta"
Went to a concert at the Symphony Hall right around the corner from the Marta Station. The hotel was very convenient. We walked from the hotel to the concert after having a light dinner and drink at the hotel's bar. There was entertainment in the lobby which is open to the bar. The room was very comfortable and the reason I gave it a four instead of a five was because they have no in-room coffee unless you buy a K-cup for the Keurig at $2 a piece! There was coffee in the lobby but kind of a pain to go down and get it. Will stay here again but will bring our own K-cups!
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"Nice hotel in downtown Atlanta"
Historic hotel in downtown Atlanta. Very clean and quiet room. Because of the age of this hotel, the walls were made of plaster which kept all noise to a minimum. High ceilings, large rooms with beautiful decor. My husband and I both loved this hotel and cannot say enough nice things about it.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Melanie
"Interesting older hotel."
All the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. We had requested a king bed and all were taken so they upgraded us to a loft room. We did not need all the space-couch, kitchen,table tv downstairs and tv, bath and bedroom upstairs with skylights. It was very spacious. They gave us free breakfast both mornings-don't know why but very nice of them. Older building, only 1 elevator but never a long wait. Interesting decor. Very nice mix of all ages, sexes
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great location, but overpriced"
The hotel is nice enough. They have a lovely outdoor space, and a lovely bar that stays open late. However, our room was tiny and as far away from the lobby as you could imagine. The hallways and elevators were very tight. While the room was nice, albeit small, there was no complimentary coffee, and everything laid out in the room to drink or snack on came at a very high price. They did offer coffee in the morning until 10am, but I went down about 9:30, they said they were out and didn't offer to make more. The morning that I left, my room had no hot water. That made for a very miserable start to the day. On an upside (Lord knows this hotel needs one at over 200 per night), the valets were very nice and quick and were also reasonable compared to others in the area. Oh, and is right across the street from a MARTA train station. Next time I think I'll just stay further away, save a ton of money, and take a taxi in to midtown.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Courtney
"The CATCH..."
Hotel was VERY understaffed and it showed. Upon my arrival I had to search for the desk agent, after five minutes she appeared chewing and conversating with other staff members. Once I checked in my room it was not fully stocked and I had to call for wash clothes & towels. They're concierge items are out w/ an invisible price list, that sits at the bottom (FYI... You'll see it AFTER you eat and drink EVERYTHING). Housekeeping came in my room at approximately 11:27am WITHOUT knocking, I thought checkout was at 12pm. SMH!!! Oh and at checkout you're charged an additional $25 that they DO NOT mention to you just INCASE you used any of the concierge items. I will NEVER stay here again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Daphne
"Nice hotel with some sanitation issues"
Nice looking hotel in downtown Atlanta with pretty decent apartment style rooms. Had too many issues to give this 5 stars though. First off they had NO rooms available 20 mins prior to official check in time which I think is ridiculous, the vast majority of hotels have rooms ready an hour to 2 hours before official check in. Second issue was our toilet wouldn't flush, we got a plunger from the front desk and still couldn't fix the toilet, got hotel staff to help us and even they couldn't fix the toilet so we had no toilet for the night. Third issue was the hot water knob on the shower was completely stripped so it could not turn on or off properly, we had to call hotel staff once again to help us fix it and they still couldn't help us. The room itself was clean and the bed comfortable, the bathroom however, was a different story.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Close to everything"
A little noisy-there was a wedding (Valentine's Day.) Staff was very nice-they "comped" us for breakfast and a drink in the bar, which was very gracious. Overall we enjoyed ourselves.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice hotel across from train station and in"
Loved this place , staff was great ,room was great. Nice bar/lounge area. Conveniently located across from the train station which is easy to use .
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"So close but a huge miss"
Front desk very nice and easy check-in. Initial thought about room was that this was a well done and pleasing room. First disappointment was that there were only two twin sized pillows for a king sized bed. The room got very cold that night and there were no blankets. After a long, cold night we arose the next morning looking forward to a long hot shower. The shower doors were broken and the main shower head did not work. All that was operational was a small, hand held device that barely spit out water. It was too late to complain then so we made do. I mentioned it while checking out and got a quick "sorry". Very disappointing and we will not stay there again.
Phil
"Loved it!! Can't wait to stay again."
This was our first stay at this hotel. It's so nice, not like a traditional hotel which is the reason I booked it. Our room was upgraded for free so that was nice! Upon check-in, the from desk staff was friendly and prompt. However at check-out I stood there with no one in line for about 5-7 solid minutes before I spoke up to be acknowledged, then was asked to hold on a minute. I can understand that they were busy trying to sort something out, but found it rude that I wasn't even greeted and told they would be right with me. Anyway, I would still stay again. The valets were great! I do think the rooms can be "refreshed" a little such as wallpaper and light covers and paint, other than that, it's perfect. I would definitely stay again!
Hope
"Artmore - Atlanta, GA"
Paint was peeling all over the room, the walls were so thin you could hear the person next to you clip their toe nails, and there was mold in the bathroom. The staff was mostly unfriendly and unwelcoming with the exception of 1 person. The location isn't terrible, but the hotel is a bit rundown. Oh and they charge you for EVERYTHING they can think of.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Great place"
I had a good time and the people that work there was friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Great hotel great value"
Couldn't ask for a more perfect place!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Nice hipster hotel"
Very nice hipster-friendly hotel. Loved the fire pit and outdoor heaters.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Angela
"Nice hotel in the heart of Midtown."
Liked the hotel overall. Didn't appreciate the 20$ parking charge the next morning but minus that the stay was good.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Draws
"Couldn't be happier with our stay!"
This little hotel is FANTASTIC! The bar is nice, the staff is super-friendly, and there is plenty to do nearby. I took my fiancée here for a three-day weekend and we will absolutely be back to stay again!
2 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Close to The Fox. Good breakfast."
Room and beds very comfortable. Had a drink in bar. Fun atmosphere. Look forward to lovely fire pit in better weather
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Jean
"Atlanta Artmore Hotel"
This Hotel is rated in the catgorie of "BOUTIQUE" This is not a hotel Boutique, is very centric and near of all the attraction Atlanta offer, but the Hotel is not like you think it is... The staff nothing friendly, i call to front desk to make a wake up call, and never receive the wake up call at 7:30 am... the staff is not focus is he's job.. I don't recommend this hotel..
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
H
"pleasantly surprised"
Very nice, gives you the classic Hollywood vibe.James Dean and Marilyn Monroe. Classy and nice
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
"always a sucess"
i always enjoy the artmore
1 night trip Jan 22, 2015
coralee
"Nice hotel in midtown Atlanta"
Staff was pleasant and room was very good. Close to sies in midtown.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Wonderful anniversary getaway spot."
The staff was very attentive, and made sure we had everything we needed. When we first got to our room, we discovered that there was only one bath towel and face cloth. Additional items were promptly delivered to our room when we called about them. The only negative was that there was a faint foul odor in the hallway near the elevator. Couldn't really identify the source.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Gregg
"Great Place to hang!"
Loved sitting outside next to the fire feature! it was 40 degrees but we were perfectly toasty and the drinks were fabulous!
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
Alyse
"Friendly staff. Perfect location in Midtown."
Attended a wine tasting conference at the Artmore. Overall experience very pleasant.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"one stay"
Valet service included into price of stay but I am not a fan of having to ask for my keys if you forget something in the car. No complementary coffee in the room, older building they tried to renovate and it showed. Floors are paper thin and bathroom was tiny. Room was clean and offered updated amenities, and a flat screen TV. and
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Arthur
"Really nice Hotel"
The staff was great. They were really sweet to my two children. Cynthia was very helpful with tips on where to go.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Slept well here..."
Building is old but well maintained and comfortable. Would stay there again if I had business in the area again.
3 night business trip Jan 7, 2015