All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America

Excellent stay. Very helpful employees. Good area to stay, easy walking to shopping, restaurants. Felt safe in the area. Outside the hotel and for a block each way, I felt the streets could have been a little cleaner.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Sandra
"Clean and Convenient."
We stayed five nights, and for us it was almost perfect. If you have an event in the convention center it's just across the side street up a flight of stairs and a short (less than a block) walk through park like setting into the back door of the convention center. Within a few blocks up the hill we found lots of great local food, drinks, coffee, everything you could want. Lots of cute eateries that gave us something new and fun to do for dinner each night. It was clean, and comfortable, service was polite and helpful. Breakfast each morning was what you might expect, nothing to complain about and it was convenient. Although I think we skipped it most morning in search for better coffee (which was very easy to find in Seattle). Our room overlooked the street, it was a little noisy. I'm sure the pool view rooms where not noisy at all. We tried to open a window to get some fresh air, that was more difficult than it should have been. The windows where in need of some maintenance and probably a rail considering they where low hung and it was still a long drop to the street. All things considered it was a nice stay and a beautiful city.
4 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Above average."
Overall the stay was very pleasant. The staff was very courteous and the location was great. I walked to every location while I was there and didn't have any issues. The 8th floor hall did have an odd smell from the 830's and up, but I didn't notice that continue as I walked away from that area towards the elevator. The breakfast was good but not great. The first day they provided scrambled eggs in bulk among other things. The scrambled eggs had an odd texture to them as if some additive was being used to make them stretch a bit. Other than that the other food options were good. The billards room was a nice touch, but the pool was very small. The gym did have free weight dumbells going up to 50 pounds and a few exercise machines. Overall, I would stay there again given the choice.
2 night trip Jun 19, 2015
"Great location and hospitality"
Great hotel in a great location. A short walk down Pike St to downtown or up to the Capitol hill neighborhood. Breakfast and evening meal/cocktail hour on weekdays are convenient, time saving options. The only negative was a room right above a street corner with lots of traffic noise and ambulances going to a nearby hospital. We were there on an event weekend and the price was higher than usual.
4 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"On the list to stay again."
I was expecting to have airplane noise being by an airport. We did not. Unfortunately we had road noise from cars and kids jumping on beds above. The restaurant was FANTASTIC. I would go back just to eat there. Overall good visit.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Weekend with a family"
The room was large and comfortable but there were a number of items not functional. The staff pleasantly addressed these. The breakfast was good with lots of options. Great for a weekend getaway
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Awesome!"
Beautiful rooms, could fit a whole family if needed. The rooms were gigantic and comfortable, the kitchenette was clean and updated with pots, pans, plates, silverware, it was an amazing stay. Wish the hotel had a full 360 view of the ocean, hotel window was a view of the apartments. Make sure you ask for ocean view.
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Excellent location for WA State Convention Center"
Very convenient to the Washington State Convention Center. Room was clean and comfortable.
2 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
Deborah
"Homewood Suites"
When we first arrived the staff was courteous and check in was easy. We get up to our room and there is a foul odor coming from the fridge and it is not working. We call down and they send someone to take a look. While we are waiting we go to sit on the couch and notice some suspicious milky white stains. When they arrive they remove the cushions and attempt to fix the fridge. Eventually we are moved to another room. Our new room is a significant downgrade. It was much smaller and did not have the bedroom seperate from the living room which is the only reason we booked that room in the first place. It was like moving from a 1 bdrm apartment to a studio. We notify the staff and we are told that since we booked through hotels.com there is nothing they will do. We advise them that it is not the type of room we paid for but the front desk just says "well it's still a nice room." Eventually after enough fighting with them they agree to waive the parking fee. I spoke with hotels.com and Hilton corporate who were both extremely courteous and made efforts to rectify the situation. I will definitely stay at Hilton again but recommend avoiding the Hilton Homewood suites on Pike.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Justin
"Homewood Suites was a pleasant surprise!"
Homewood Suites was recommended to me by a friend who frequents Seattle often. I was not disappointed. Very large room, clean, modern, and with a kitchen that had a full refrigerator!! I would definitely recommend Homewood to anyone who is looking to see Downtown Seattle. And, complementary dinner and beer/wine Monday thru Friday evenings!
3 night trip May 7, 2015
"Seattle stay before Alaska cruise"
excellent
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
bruce
"Great Stay!"
Great location/proximity to Pike Street Market. Also the Reserve Starbucks was across the street! Very good restaurants around the hotel.
2 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
DIANA
"Quick get a way"
Had an interview, was important that I get a good night sleep, room was clean, comfortable, and quiet, had a great stay.
2 night trip Apr 30, 2015
Cristine
"Weekend getaway"
Parking is an additional room charge, and is expensive. The only drawback to a repeat booking. Otherwise, a very nice hotel for a weekend getaway.
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Jacques
"Worth the price"
The hotel is good, the suites are large as they are modeled as 1 BD apartments. Adjacent to the convention center, which is convenient and the hotel is a 10 minute walk from Pike Place Market. The breakfast is a modest spread, and they do offer light dinners too every evening. Would recommend staying here.
5 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Muralidhar
"A Gem in Seattle"
We love this hotel. It is on a fabulous location. Many thanks to staff for facilitating an early check in and our room request. Room clean and spacious. Great complimentary breakfast and dinner. We have stayed 3 times and would again.
3 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
julie
"Would stay there again"
It was great and easy to where I had to be
5 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
Leo
"Great room!"
We really liked how spacious the room was and the kitchenette was great. We will stay here again and watch for other Homewood Suites in the future. Note: if you are here on the weekend and want to go out for dinner make reservations or you'll be eating over-priced burgers in a crowded hole in the wall.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Lesa
"Disappointing service"
We arrived after 4:00 which is check in time and our room wasn't ready. We were among many others also waiting for their rooms. We were finally checked in at 5:38, almost 2 hours after the time we should have been able to check in. When we got to our room, it smelled horrible and the couch cushions were on the floor and all the drawers to the furniture were open. Clearly housekeeping did a rush job. My family and I traveled all the way from New York so the condition of the hotel was very disappointing. I've stayed at many, many hotels for both business and leisure and the condition of this was poor. Having to pay $37 for valet parking was also annoying when though the garage was right below the building and I would have gladly parked it myself and paid a smaller fee. It did have pros though. The area was incredibly convenient and close to everything and my nephews enjoyed using the hot tub. Considering how late they checked us in, they should have offered some sort of comp I'm such as letting us check out later, but all we got was "Sorry, many others are waiting also"
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Malai
"Good Hotel with Great suite style rooms"
Other than a broken elevator ( one of two) the stay was perfect, the staff pleasant and the 2 rooms were in great condition. Elevator was repaired and working on day two and then down on day three. A busy weekend with the NCAA basketball and other conventions, made the transit times long from lobby to room. We understand that equipment breaks and other than that great property and stay.
3 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"Not what was anticipated"
Was surprised to find out that the hotel does not have the rooms that were listed on the hotels.com website. I signed up for a room with a King and Single bed, the hotel does not have that configuration at all, and acted like it was not their fault that hotels.com had it wrong.
7 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
"Totally worth it."
We were in for a quick overnight getaway and throughly enjoyed it! Close to the downtown attractions, friendly and helpful staff, large and comfy rooms... All around a good expirence! We would happily stay again.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Philip
"Great location incredible rates"
Was very close to everything we needed to do in downtown Seattle.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Wendy
"Highly recommend!"
We were very close to the water and to downtown shopping and attractions. The hotel was clean and our room was large. The kids stayed in the main room on a hide-a-bed and we had a room next to them. The kids enjoyed the pool, hot tub, and the complimentary game room. The breakfast was complimentary as well. I would definitely stay here again as it was reasonably priced and was in a great area. The only thing I did not like was that the hotel offered only valet parking at $37 a night, but we went down the street two blocks and stayed in an overnight parking lot for $20 and our stuff was safe and sound when we got back to it the next day.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Good hotel for families needing extra room space."
Overall the stay here was good. The breakfast was ok -- who can complain when it's "free." I thought the pillows were uncomfortable, because for me they were all too soft/flat. The service was good, nothing exceptional. I'd stay here again based on the appropriate pricing, location and overall good experience.
3 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"B+"
I was upgraded to a sweet because I told the front desk it was my birthday. Very nice receptionists. The hotel had some flaws. The patio door was broken and wouldn't stay closed. And the bathroom didn't have a shower liner. Outside of that....great experience.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Rashad
Room was spacious, modern, and clean. Good breakfast which comes with the stay, only negative is that the walls between rooms is very thin, could hear everything in the next room, especially at 6 in the morning.
3 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Stevie
"Very nice."
Great hotel, great rate, we will return.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"My Birthday weeknd, TEAM AQUARIUS!"
I had never stayed at this hotel before, When we pulled up to get into the hotel we were greeted by valet and we asked where we could park and he told us that they ONLY valet and the fee was ridiculous a night. the nearest parking spot was around the corner up a STEEP hill which charged half the rate. NO WHERE was it posted before booking or AFTER that they ONLY did valet at that price so beware. I check in i get to the room and immediately wasnt pleased with it, it was a nice room and all but it was NOT what i paid for. I paid for a room with a kitchen & a fireplace i got checked into a small kitchen and NO fireplace, i then had to be moved to what i DID pay for and was happy after that. Before i was able to be moved i speant time repacking my stuff nd waited for them to find me another room, and it was a tad bit annoying. The room was great though, i cannot lie, i loved hte bathroom how huge it was and i loved the balcony that it had, we had a good view going on. Our stay was for 3 nights, the next morning at about 7am the front desk calls saying we need to go downstairs for payment, i thought it was rude to call so early and why were they asking for payment the next morning?!When the 3rd day came we checked out and we forgot a 4ft tall tower speaker in the room, we called the hotel. Didnt get it resvoled untill a day later and i had to speak to Human resources do resolve the issue because housekeeping "LOST IT"...I got it back! Great stay/location!!!
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
ANTHONY
"It's a hotel"
Great place at a affordable price. Close enough to walk down to the waterfront and the market. Not brand new, but not run down either. All in all we will Be back.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Crystal
"Will be back"
convenient location. Good meal every day and happy hour special. Clean room.
7 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
"All good!"
Full breakfast & light supper with beer or wine (m-th) made my week in Seattle a pleasure! Easy walk to Capitol Hill coffee shops & restaurants and downtown . Room was cheery & roomy& clean. Staff were all friendly & helpful. Will definitely return!
7 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Lovely Experience"
The room was comfy, clean, and effecient. The staff was friendly and courteous. We were too late for breakfast (darn). We especially appreciated Dexter, who did everything from parking cars to recommending a yummy place to eat. He was great!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Lorrie
"Yeah Baby!"
It was our first Valentine's together and we wanted a suite with a view in the heart of the city...and thats exactly what we got! I love this hotel and I would stay here anytime Im in Seattle for a weekend getaway. The only downside was having to pay over $30 for valet parking but the upside was the walkability of the location. Lots of shopping and restaurants within a 10 minute walk of the hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful and the suite was plush and pristine!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
LaQuasha
"Great place, unfortunate service"
I came to stay for my birthday weekend. A small getaway to relax and enjoy the city. The most I got from the hotel staff was a "well happy birthday" comment. If it wasn't for the service, this would have been a really great stay. Even upon checking out, the staff never asked how my stay was, or when passing them in the elevator or hallway, only one said hello to me. The valet was more friendly to me, but not by much.
2 night trip Feb 13, 2015
Brandon
"Home wood suites"
Free breakfast and wifi.. Would stay here again
4 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Close to everything Seattle"
Goodtimes - sons first visit to Seattle....walked to everything...perfect weather...lovely room and accomodations.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Ava
"Great lodgings!"
Fabulous suite with a balcony overlooking the street. No complaints- everything was awesome! Loved the free breakfast. Would definitely stay there again!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"First timer"
The staff wasn't the friendliest. Other than that my stay was decent.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
vannessa
"working in Seattle"
very convenient and centrally located downtown/capitol hill and if you have to travel around the Seattle area. During the work-week (M-F) I commuted from the hotel in the morning to Everett, Lynnwood, Shoreline, Bothel, North & South Seattle, Bellevue, Auburn, Des Moines, and Bothel. The commute wasn't too bad in the morning and coming back after work. The freeway entrance is really close. I visit Seattle 2-3 times a year for work and this is now my go-to hotel. The only thing I don't like is that parking is expensive and valet is mandatory.
6 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Great place for exploring Seattle"
Fantastic hotel centrally located to great bars and restaurants. Easy walk to waterfront and not too far from Space Needle and other attractions.
8 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"Good stay"
Overall was a good stay. Room was clean, view from the balcony was nice. Service was good.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Generally good"
Generally good experience. Busy hotel in a great neighborhood. Staff seemed a bit overwhelmed. While not a memorable experience, it was an acceptable one.
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"Great Hotel with a great staff!"
It was an excellent stay at an excellent hotel. The staff went above and beyond to ensure our happiness during the stay.
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Nathan
"All that $$ and dirty room"
Housekeeping should be fired
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great Stay at Homewood Suites"
Great stay, very short walk to the Washington State Convention Center and very close to lots of good restaurants, Pike Market, the ferry docks and movie theaters.
5 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Nice place to stay. Staff is very nice and professional.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
This hotel was prefect for a group of us. Enough space and the kitchenette was useful too.
4 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2015
Merinda
"Nice place near the convention center!"
It was nice and comfortable. There is an AVIS next door and a Hertz nearby. Free breakfast, and dinner (only Mon-Thurs for dinner I think). It wasn't the nicest place I've stated, but it had everything I needed. Full suite with fridge, couch, 2 TV's and a king bed.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Good place near Seattle Convention Center"
This is a reasonable place if you are going to a convention in Seattle or want to be pretty close to downtown. Many excellent restaurants in the area, 2 cineplexes, monorail to Seattle Center. Pike Market about 10 blocks away. Hotel has a good, hot breakfast, included in the price. And, amazingly, a light "dinner" 4 days a week, also included. Our room had a complete kitchen as well. It did face onto a busy street, and is very close to I-5, so it would be pretty noisy if you opened the windows, or if you had to run the pretty noisy air conditioning (it being winter, we closed the windows & turned off the ventilation, and the noise was kept to a faint background). Refrigerator in the room was so loud we turned it off at night!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015