All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
1011 Pike St, Seattle, WA, 98101, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

overall the hotel stay was good. the location is convenient and the hotel has complimentary hot breakfast, which is great. however, housekeeping somehow did manage to forget to clean our room during one of the days we stayed there.
3 night trip with friends Aug 20, 2015
ok
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Louis
"Great place for convention center"
Great place to stay - walking distance to tourist attractions - 2 blocks to convention center -staff was great -offers breakfast and lite diner -near cheesecake factory and movie theater also - a little noisy but berable as near highway
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"Not so great"
The room has an unplansant smell when we first walked in. We are a family of four so we booked a king and a sofa bed. There were not beddings at all for sofa bed, they did deliver the bedding upon request, but it was cold at night and there was mosquitos flying around my ear during the night. We've stayed at Homewood duties at other cities and we all loved it. But I'm little disappointed this time though the staff at the front desk were all very nice.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Xin
Nice central location, walking distance to all areas of downtown.
4 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Rodney
"Lots of bang for the buck"
Very roomy two-room suite with kitchenette. Clean, lovely, easy walk to shops, restaurants & the Seattle Wheel (a bit uphill on the way back, but not bad).
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Seattle vacation"
Everything was great. Kids loved the pool and game room! Nice front desk staff.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Not fancy but just right"
The room was clean and quiet. The location near Capitol Hill was the best selling point.
4 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
It was an awesome stay. The room was super clean and huge!! It even has a jacuzzi in our bathroom.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Anne
"Good choice and a good location"
3-day visit to see our grandson. Great location as it is close to things but far enough away. Nice breakfast and small plates at 5:00. Only drawback is the options for your auto. Valet is the only true option at $37 per day. Internet is great as U.S. The business area with free print.
3 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Rich
"Road Trip"
Friendly, helpful staff, great breakfast, different hot items every day, complimentary beer, wine and light supper Mon - Thurs 5pm - 7pm was very popular. We had a King suite which was the size of a one bedroom apartment with a full kitchen and separate bedroom and extremely comfortable. We couldn't fault the hotel and would highly recommend it.
3 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
J L
Excellent stay. Very helpful employees. Good area to stay, easy walking to shopping, restaurants. Felt safe in the area. Outside the hotel and for a block each way, I felt the streets could have been a little cleaner.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Sandra
"Clean and Convenient."
We stayed five nights, and for us it was almost perfect. If you have an event in the convention center it's just across the side street up a flight of stairs and a short (less than a block) walk through park like setting into the back door of the convention center. Within a few blocks up the hill we found lots of great local food, drinks, coffee, everything you could want. Lots of cute eateries that gave us something new and fun to do for dinner each night. It was clean, and comfortable, service was polite and helpful. Breakfast each morning was what you might expect, nothing to complain about and it was convenient. Although I think we skipped it most morning in search for better coffee (which was very easy to find in Seattle). Our room overlooked the street, it was a little noisy. I'm sure the pool view rooms where not noisy at all. We tried to open a window to get some fresh air, that was more difficult than it should have been. The windows where in need of some maintenance and probably a rail considering they where low hung and it was still a long drop to the street. All things considered it was a nice stay and a beautiful city.
4 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Above average."
Overall the stay was very pleasant. The staff was very courteous and the location was great. I walked to every location while I was there and didn't have any issues. The 8th floor hall did have an odd smell from the 830's and up, but I didn't notice that continue as I walked away from that area towards the elevator. The breakfast was good but not great. The first day they provided scrambled eggs in bulk among other things. The scrambled eggs had an odd texture to them as if some additive was being used to make them stretch a bit. Other than that the other food options were good. The billards room was a nice touch, but the pool was very small. The gym did have free weight dumbells going up to 50 pounds and a few exercise machines. Overall, I would stay there again given the choice.
2 night trip Jun 19, 2015
"Great location and hospitality"
Great hotel in a great location. A short walk down Pike St to downtown or up to the Capitol hill neighborhood. Breakfast and evening meal/cocktail hour on weekdays are convenient, time saving options. The only negative was a room right above a street corner with lots of traffic noise and ambulances going to a nearby hospital. We were there on an event weekend and the price was higher than usual.
4 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"On the list to stay again."
I was expecting to have airplane noise being by an airport. We did not. Unfortunately we had road noise from cars and kids jumping on beds above. The restaurant was FANTASTIC. I would go back just to eat there. Overall good visit.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Weekend with a family"
The room was large and comfortable but there were a number of items not functional. The staff pleasantly addressed these. The breakfast was good with lots of options. Great for a weekend getaway
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Awesome!"
Beautiful rooms, could fit a whole family if needed. The rooms were gigantic and comfortable, the kitchenette was clean and updated with pots, pans, plates, silverware, it was an amazing stay. Wish the hotel had a full 360 view of the ocean, hotel window was a view of the apartments. Make sure you ask for ocean view.
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Excellent location for WA State Convention Center"
Very convenient to the Washington State Convention Center. Room was clean and comfortable.
2 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
Deborah
"Homewood Suites"
When we first arrived the staff was courteous and check in was easy. We get up to our room and there is a foul odor coming from the fridge and it is not working. We call down and they send someone to take a look. While we are waiting we go to sit on the couch and notice some suspicious milky white stains. When they arrive they remove the cushions and attempt to fix the fridge. Eventually we are moved to another room. Our new room is a significant downgrade. It was much smaller and did not have the bedroom seperate from the living room which is the only reason we booked that room in the first place. It was like moving from a 1 bdrm apartment to a studio. We notify the staff and we are told that since we booked through hotels.com there is nothing they will do. We advise them that it is not the type of room we paid for but the front desk just says "well it's still a nice room." Eventually after enough fighting with them they agree to waive the parking fee. I spoke with hotels.com and Hilton corporate who were both extremely courteous and made efforts to rectify the situation. I will definitely stay at Hilton again but recommend avoiding the Hilton Homewood suites on Pike.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Justin
"Homewood Suites was a pleasant surprise!"
Homewood Suites was recommended to me by a friend who frequents Seattle often. I was not disappointed. Very large room, clean, modern, and with a kitchen that had a full refrigerator!! I would definitely recommend Homewood to anyone who is looking to see Downtown Seattle. And, complementary dinner and beer/wine Monday thru Friday evenings!
3 night trip May 7, 2015
"Very nice staff and facilities!"
We had a very pleasant stay this Hilton and will come back again. The staff was very pleasant and helpful all of the time. We will and have already recommended this Hilton to others. Thank-you, Mike & Lori Stankus
Other trip May 12, 2015
FiretruckMD
"Seattle stay before Alaska cruise"
excellent
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
bruce
"Great Stay!"
Great location/proximity to Pike Street Market. Also the Reserve Starbucks was across the street! Very good restaurants around the hotel.
2 night trip with friends May 3, 2015
DIANA
"Nice hotel very close to the convention center"
Nice hotel, nice staff, great space, full kitchen. Very happy customer.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Sam
"Quick get a way"
Had an interview, was important that I get a good night sleep, room was clean, comfortable, and quiet, had a great stay.
2 night trip Apr 30, 2015
Cristine
"Great location, very close to everything we wanted"
The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Enjoyed ourselves very much and will definitely come back
Other trip May 6, 2015
Kristoffer
"Weekend getaway"
Parking is an additional room charge, and is expensive. The only drawback to a repeat booking. Otherwise, a very nice hotel for a weekend getaway.
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Jacques
"Worth the price"
The hotel is good, the suites are large as they are modeled as 1 BD apartments. Adjacent to the convention center, which is convenient and the hotel is a 10 minute walk from Pike Place Market. The breakfast is a modest spread, and they do offer light dinners too every evening. Would recommend staying here.
5 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Muralidhar
"A Gem in Seattle"
We love this hotel. It is on a fabulous location. Many thanks to staff for facilitating an early check in and our room request. Room clean and spacious. Great complimentary breakfast and dinner. We have stayed 3 times and would again.
3 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
julie
"Would stay there again"
It was great and easy to where I had to be
5 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
Leo
"Great room!"
We really liked how spacious the room was and the kitchenette was great. We will stay here again and watch for other Homewood Suites in the future. Note: if you are here on the weekend and want to go out for dinner make reservations or you'll be eating over-priced burgers in a crowded hole in the wall.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Lesa
"Disappointing service"
We arrived after 4:00 which is check in time and our room wasn't ready. We were among many others also waiting for their rooms. We were finally checked in at 5:38, almost 2 hours after the time we should have been able to check in. When we got to our room, it smelled horrible and the couch cushions were on the floor and all the drawers to the furniture were open. Clearly housekeeping did a rush job. My family and I traveled all the way from New York so the condition of the hotel was very disappointing. I've stayed at many, many hotels for both business and leisure and the condition of this was poor. Having to pay $37 for valet parking was also annoying when though the garage was right below the building and I would have gladly parked it myself and paid a smaller fee. It did have pros though. The area was incredibly convenient and close to everything and my nephews enjoyed using the hot tub. Considering how late they checked us in, they should have offered some sort of comp I'm such as letting us check out later, but all we got was "Sorry, many others are waiting also"
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Malai
"Great for what I needed"
Close to convention center. Roomy, liked separate bedroom and kitchen. Nice to have breakfast. Upon check out, one elevator was broken, backing up check out. Few carts available so we had to load our own luggage which meant long waits for elevator. Opted to take the stairs, it was exhausting. Everyone was as helpful as they could be however staff were overwhelmed with convention goers checking out. I liked being walking distance to the market and would use this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Carrie
"Good Hotel with Great suite style rooms"
Other than a broken elevator ( one of two) the stay was perfect, the staff pleasant and the 2 rooms were in great condition. Elevator was repaired and working on day two and then down on day three. A busy weekend with the NCAA basketball and other conventions, made the transit times long from lobby to room. We understand that equipment breaks and other than that great property and stay.
3 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"Not what was anticipated"
Was surprised to find out that the hotel does not have the rooms that were listed on the hotels.com website. I signed up for a room with a King and Single bed, the hotel does not have that configuration at all, and acted like it was not their fault that hotels.com had it wrong.
7 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
"Totally worth it."
We were in for a quick overnight getaway and throughly enjoyed it! Close to the downtown attractions, friendly and helpful staff, large and comfy rooms... All around a good expirence! We would happily stay again.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Philip
"Great location incredible rates"
Was very close to everything we needed to do in downtown Seattle.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Wendy
"Highly recommend!"
We were very close to the water and to downtown shopping and attractions. The hotel was clean and our room was large. The kids stayed in the main room on a hide-a-bed and we had a room next to them. The kids enjoyed the pool, hot tub, and the complimentary game room. The breakfast was complimentary as well. I would definitely stay here again as it was reasonably priced and was in a great area. The only thing I did not like was that the hotel offered only valet parking at $37 a night, but we went down the street two blocks and stayed in an overnight parking lot for $20 and our stuff was safe and sound when we got back to it the next day.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Good hotel for families needing extra room space."
Overall the stay here was good. The breakfast was ok -- who can complain when it's "free." I thought the pillows were uncomfortable, because for me they were all too soft/flat. The service was good, nothing exceptional. I'd stay here again based on the appropriate pricing, location and overall good experience.
3 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"B+"
I was upgraded to a sweet because I told the front desk it was my birthday. Very nice receptionists. The hotel had some flaws. The patio door was broken and wouldn't stay closed. And the bathroom didn't have a shower liner. Outside of that....great experience.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Rashad
Room was spacious, modern, and clean. Good breakfast which comes with the stay, only negative is that the walls between rooms is very thin, could hear everything in the next room, especially at 6 in the morning.
3 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Stevie
"Very nice."
Great hotel, great rate, we will return.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"My Birthday weeknd, TEAM AQUARIUS!"
I had never stayed at this hotel before, When we pulled up to get into the hotel we were greeted by valet and we asked where we could park and he told us that they ONLY valet and the fee was ridiculous a night. the nearest parking spot was around the corner up a STEEP hill which charged half the rate. NO WHERE was it posted before booking or AFTER that they ONLY did valet at that price so beware. I check in i get to the room and immediately wasnt pleased with it, it was a nice room and all but it was NOT what i paid for. I paid for a room with a kitchen & a fireplace i got checked into a small kitchen and NO fireplace, i then had to be moved to what i DID pay for and was happy after that. Before i was able to be moved i speant time repacking my stuff nd waited for them to find me another room, and it was a tad bit annoying. The room was great though, i cannot lie, i loved hte bathroom how huge it was and i loved the balcony that it had, we had a good view going on. Our stay was for 3 nights, the next morning at about 7am the front desk calls saying we need to go downstairs for payment, i thought it was rude to call so early and why were they asking for payment the next morning?!When the 3rd day came we checked out and we forgot a 4ft tall tower speaker in the room, we called the hotel. Didnt get it resvoled untill a day later and i had to speak to Human resources do resolve the issue because housekeeping "LOST IT"...I got it back! Great stay/location!!!
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
ANTHONY
"It's a hotel"
Great place at a affordable price. Close enough to walk down to the waterfront and the market. Not brand new, but not run down either. All in all we will Be back.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Crystal
"Will be back"
convenient location. Good meal every day and happy hour special. Clean room.
7 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
"All good!"
Full breakfast & light supper with beer or wine (m-th) made my week in Seattle a pleasure! Easy walk to Capitol Hill coffee shops & restaurants and downtown . Room was cheery & roomy& clean. Staff were all friendly & helpful. Will definitely return!
7 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Lovely Experience"
The room was comfy, clean, and effecient. The staff was friendly and courteous. We were too late for breakfast (darn). We especially appreciated Dexter, who did everything from parking cars to recommending a yummy place to eat. He was great!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Lorrie
"Yeah Baby!"
It was our first Valentine's together and we wanted a suite with a view in the heart of the city...and thats exactly what we got! I love this hotel and I would stay here anytime Im in Seattle for a weekend getaway. The only downside was having to pay over $30 for valet parking but the upside was the walkability of the location. Lots of shopping and restaurants within a 10 minute walk of the hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful and the suite was plush and pristine!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
LaQuasha
"Great place, unfortunate service"
I came to stay for my birthday weekend. A small getaway to relax and enjoy the city. The most I got from the hotel staff was a "well happy birthday" comment. If it wasn't for the service, this would have been a really great stay. Even upon checking out, the staff never asked how my stay was, or when passing them in the elevator or hallway, only one said hello to me. The valet was more friendly to me, but not by much.
2 night trip Feb 13, 2015