All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Great pool
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
"great view and lots to do!"
Fortunately I had read other reviews letting me know about the charge for valet parking, and as a tip for other travellers there is also a $50 deposit that is charged upon arrival, but the deposit was placed back into my account a day or two after checking out. The suites are great! The kitchen is fully stocked and includes a full sized refrigerator, range and oven, large sink, dishwasher, and microwave. The living room has a full-sized couch and large flat screen television, and the views from the living room and bedroom are superb! We stayed on the 9th floor, which involved getting off the main elevator on the 8th floor and walking down a hallway to the 9th floor elevator. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was clean and well-stocked. The people at the front desk were friendly and even allowed us to check out an hour late so that we could enjoy a little more time at Pike Place before leaving. The valet had our car ready for us by the time we gathered up our luggage and checked out. Great place to stay to enjoy the capitol hill and market area!
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2016
Great stay with great amenities.!!
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
"We'll return next year."
The location to the Convention Center was great for business. The room was great for relaxing, kitchen a plus for not having to eat every meal out, the tub great to take out the kinks from standing most of the day, and quiet! Forgot to bring a suit for the pool, but there is always next year.
4 night business trip Jan 21, 2016
Caralyn
"Be sure to ask for a non-smoking room"
The front desk initially put me into a room that was a smoking room. And they did not say anything until I got to the room and could smell how horrible the room was. I went down immediately and asked for a non-smoking room, which the front desk staff gave to me. I don't know why he didn't say something at the beginning when I initially checked in. This was annoying and the front desk person wasn't the most pleasant or friendly. Seemed annoyed that I wanted a non-smoking room.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2016
"Location"
Easy location off I-5, near convention center, downtown & Capital Hill.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2016
Was nice, comfortable. Friendly and helpful employees. If you can afford, I recommend.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2016
"Enjoyed my stay"
Comfortable room, although some noise from the interstate that passes through downtown
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2016
"new years in the emerald city"
love the location, just a 10 min walk to Pike Place and a block away from the starbucks roastery!
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
shannon
"great family vacation!"
This hotel worked great for our family vacation! IT was comfortable, great location and my boys enjoyed the recreational room, free breakfast buffet and proximity to other eating places. We walked everywhere, including to the light rail that took us back to the airport!
7 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
patricia
"Excellent Seattle choice"
The hotel is very comfortable, the morning buffet is extremely well done. Staff were very helpful and cheerful, special shoutout to Stephen at front desk, but desk, food, valet parkers were all top notch.
16 night trip Dec 11, 2015
Not Provided
"Affordable hotel, great service"
The staff was friendly, the room was nice and clean and the location was easy to get to and close to everything needed within walking distance.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
"Recommend other locations"
This is my honest feedback. I have stayed in many hotels across America, but was in for a surprise at this location. Be aware of a sticker shock. This Hotel does not have parking space available. Only option is valet parking. It will cost you a fortune. Came up to almost 42% of my room rate. If possible avoid this honey trap. Strongly recommend other location.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Jacob
"Terrible experience with poor customer service."
I will never stay at another homewood\hilton. The valet took my keys home and left my car unlocked overnight. My family and I chose that hotel because it was one recommended by the hospital where my son was in ICU. It was important we return to the hospital at a certain time, not when the valet realized they still had my keys and brought them back. The front desk manager who called to "apologize " 8 hours later, took zero responsibility, stating that valet is a seperate company, although his front desk clerk is who gave me my ticket and took my keys, because the valet was running an errand. He made it clear he could not refund my funds for my hotel stay because i booked through hotels.com. I find this highly annoying based on the fact that i not once requested a refund. It was not about the money whatsoever. It was poor service and a lack of genuine caring that is the problem. He could have kept the call shorter by just saying "Sorry, not our problem", or not bothering to call at all.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2015
"Homewood suites"
Front desk needs more staff. Didn't give us new towels. Breakfast was good!
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
Hotels.com was misleading because I thought I reserved a suite room (pics showed this) but it turns out that I that a basic room. Be careful when booking
2 night trip Dec 12, 2015
"Great experience"
First time in Seattle but this hotel is in a wonderful location within walking distance to Pike Market and shopping area!!! Loved it
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Beatriz
Disappointed compared to other Homewood products and Residence Inn type stays. The room lacked the luxury feeling of other Homewood stays. Parking was $34 per day which was too high. Wouldn't stay again.
4 night family trip Dec 9, 2015
Dana Debra
"Great nplace to stay for a week or just one night"
Great room close to downtown shopping, bus lines, and convention center. Loved the kitchen and balcony. Complimentary dinner and breakfast was a great convenience.
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
Excellent location. Can walk to several restaurants, a movie theater, 2 theatres for Broadway type shows, the light rail from airport, Pikes market, shopping, Greyhound bus station. Outdoor heated pool is warm enough for swimming in winter. Activities room has pool table. Included breakfast spread has ample choices. An included light supper with beer and wine is provided Monday - Thursday except for holidays. Even the studio has 2 televisions so parents and kids can watch different shows.
5 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
"Amazing Service at Homewood !"
Felt right at the Homewood Suites By the Hilton !
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Gabe
"Great food and extras included in price."
Easy to get to from light rail. Perfect for convention center business. Close to shopping, restaurants, convenience bodega. Quiet, clean with lots of amenities included.
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
"Great free breakfast, close to convention center"
Stayed here for a conference at the Convention Center, which is a very short, safe, easy walk from this hotel. Shopping and major tourist sites are also walkable. On maps the hotel appears to be on a major highway, but the highway actually goes under the street it is on and the hotel is quiet with a cozy lobby. Room was small, but nicely furnished and quiet so good for getting a good night's sleep. Provided an excellent free full hot breakfast every day, better than at Hampton Inns, where I stay often. Dinner is also provided, but I was never there for it because of the conference. Would definitely stay again.
3 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
"Good if you dont have a car with you."
Everything was great except the parking was a B.....
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2015
Antonio
"Muta-1"
The stay over all was really nice. This was my wife and i's 3 yeAr anniversary. When we arrived we were told that it it would be an additional $37 for parking + taxes, which really isn't bad at all, just would have liked to have known before on the site. We were upgraded as well, I explained it was our anniversary and that we had been married for three years now, she explained she would upgrade us to the 6th floor, only a 2 floor difference from what we originally had, however great view. In the end after checking out the only real problem was trying to get my car, the people behind us hwere ha I g the same issue. The valet requested a ip we had never received. They made kind of an issue about it and took about 15 min to get our car to us, but hey I guess in the end we got it back in one piece righ, no Farris buler valet;). Great location, nice hotel, breakfast was free, great spread! No complaints except the guy being kind of a jerk about getting my car back at Checkout.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Christopher
"Great staff, OK hotel"
First, hotel parking is not free. You pay $40 for Each night. Sadly parking was expensive everywhere in Seattle, but it would have been nice to know that I had to pay $40 for each night of my stay at the Homewood Suites. Hotel is next to Convention Center. And very near interstate. Not a quiet hotel. You can hear traffic. And there are several local hospitals (ambulance noise). Thankfully it quiets down later at night as traffic drops. Not unbearable, but there is a constant drone. View from my suite was poor or old roofs and buildings, so don't expect a scenic view of the city unless you are in the front. Staff was great. Had laundry facilities on site. Breakfast was free, but really not that great in quality or selection. I've had much better from lower quality hotels. Free reception dinner Monday through Thursday, but I wasn't able to partake to see quality.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Joel
"Well located hotel"
Convenient to Convention Centre.
3 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
Not Provided
The rooms were a bit dated and small but the rooms by the courtyard were quiet and clean. Great breakfast!
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
Meg
"Walk about Pike Street"
Walked everywhere! Space Needle, Chihuly glass museum, Pioneer Square, Pikes market.
3 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
bert
The room was nice, but small. I stayed in with 1 king bed. The only thing I didn't like is that the valet parking was not optional. The website did not make that very clear so when I arrived I had to either pay $40.00 to park or find somewhere else to park my car(which if you've not been to Seattle, there is no where else to park). Not the hotels fault just not clear on very clear on website. Also no food available at the hotel except for breakfast on the weekends they do serve a light dinner during the week I guess. So I had to either go out or order in. The staff was very nice!
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
Kathleen
"Close to downtown. Parking is too expensive."
The hotel is just up the street from the Convention Center. Nice hotel, but the parking is $45 a night, which is a crazy price. We didn't notice that parking was going to be so expensive when booking the hotel, but checked in later in the evening and the last thing I wanted to do was try to find somewhere else to park the car.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
"Pleasant Stay"
Was a pleasant stay. No complaints
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Astrid
"Needs some help staying clean"
Very dirty room. Turns white socks black kind of dirty. Mold in bathroom. If they would just put some money into upkeep this place would be great. No way to keep room dry is why this is a problem. Seek an hvac expert.
2 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
Great stay! Fun being in a different neighborhood. Lots of good eats nearby
2 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
"Seattle Getaway"
The staff was outstanding. The rooms were surprisingly large and clean. The hotel amenities were outstanding. I will definitely include Homewood Suites in our next travel plans.
4 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
"Seattle B-Day"
Great one night stay, large comfortable room that I could have easily spent a week in. Staff were friendly and helpful. Will pick this one again!
1 night romance trip Sep 30, 2015
"Nice place close to the Pantages Theater ."
Did not find the one desk lady very helpful maybe she was tired because of being pregnant. I needed to know of some where close to eat and she was not interested in listening to what I wanted. It was just my granddaughter and I, she might have thought I knew. Thanks
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
"quick city getaway"
Hotel was very affordable given the location and amenities (e.g., free wifi in room, free breakfast). The hotel sits right off I-5. Ask for a room on the courtyard side to avoid street noise. Hotel is easy and safe walk to multiple restaurants downtown, even though it sits on the capital hill side of I-5. I thought check-in was 3 (it was at 4); I arrived at 345 and was first told I would have to wait but then immediately accommodated. The rooms and halls smelled old and musty and a renovation should occur soon. But the room was large (I had a one bedroom), the kitchen was well appointed, and the room furniture was comfortable enough.
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
"Just like home!"
Highly recommended! The hotel is in a great location. It is walking distance from most activities. The staff was very courteous & knowledgeable. Breakfast gets an A+! This hotel lived up to their standard of making one feel at home!
3 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Angela
"Superior stay"
Very nice Hotel room, more like a generous one bedroom apartment. Short version, it's great in every way. Detailed version, great hot breakfast every morning, very nice and helpful staff, like new condition, dreamy sleepy bed, 2 Tv's, big kitchen, several closets, jet tub plus shower plus 2 sinks, good security with cards required everywhere, and no surprise fees. Great in every way. Around 9th Avenue on Capitol Hill, so well located, moderate walk, for Seattle I mean, and nice area.
2 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
We've stayed here before. We like that the area is close to Pike Market, shopping and restaurants. Staff is helpful and very friendly. Downside...$34 for parking.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Rich
"Seattle U move in."
We were dropping our son off at Seattle University. The proximity to Capital Hill and Pike Place was perfect. We opted to eat breakfast out as we wanted to explore the area. Great location. Nice views.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Leslee
"A big room with breakfast and wifi"
It was a good hotel but clearly not a 5 star hotel. Clean enough etc. i woild recommend it to say a bit of money.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Convent stay. The bathroom
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
Gail D.
"Home wood suites Seattle"
The rooms are very comfy, however after paying 200$ it doesn't include parking which we had to pay 45$ additional not to mention when we went to go lay down for bed time we discovered our bed was wet and sticky. Immediate we went to the front desk to tell them what we found and the transferred us rooms, the hotel is ok but we definitley won't be back
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
I love it
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
kim
"Comfortable family getaway"
The pool and game room area were very nice, and the family had a great time.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Very nice hotel, centrally located"
This was the perfect hotel. Within walking distance of just about everything we wanted to go to; if not, it was within walking distance of public transportation to take us there. Close enough to Capitol Hill to get to enjoy the nightlife without being so close as to be kept up by it. Just down the street from Pike Place.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Was very nice, the charge for parking is ridiculious!
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Great central location"
A great central location for us to stay and visit our son who lives a few blocks away. We like being within walking distance of the "sites" of Seattle plus easy on and off I-5.
2 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
Only issue was a leak in the patio wall that got some of my clothes wet when it rains. I advised the front desk about it when I left.
5 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2015