All hotels in Seattle, Washington, United States of America
1011 Pike St, Seattle, WA, 98101, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Great place, unfortunate service"
I came to stay for my birthday weekend. A small getaway to relax and enjoy the city. The most I got from the hotel staff was a "well happy birthday" comment. If it wasn't for the service, this would have been a really great stay. Even upon checking out, the staff never asked how my stay was, or when passing them in the elevator or hallway, only one said hello to me. The valet was more friendly to me, but not by much.
2 night trip Feb 13, 2015
Brandon
"Home wood suites"
Free breakfast and wifi.. Would stay here again
4 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Close to everything Seattle"
Goodtimes - sons first visit to Seattle....walked to everything...perfect weather...lovely room and accomodations.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Ava
"Great lodgings!"
Fabulous suite with a balcony overlooking the street. No complaints- everything was awesome! Loved the free breakfast. Would definitely stay there again!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"First timer"
The staff wasn't the friendliest. Other than that my stay was decent.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
vannessa
"working in Seattle"
very convenient and centrally located downtown/capitol hill and if you have to travel around the Seattle area. During the work-week (M-F) I commuted from the hotel in the morning to Everett, Lynnwood, Shoreline, Bothel, North & South Seattle, Bellevue, Auburn, Des Moines, and Bothel. The commute wasn't too bad in the morning and coming back after work. The freeway entrance is really close. I visit Seattle 2-3 times a year for work and this is now my go-to hotel. The only thing I don't like is that parking is expensive and valet is mandatory.
6 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Great place for exploring Seattle"
Fantastic hotel centrally located to great bars and restaurants. Easy walk to waterfront and not too far from Space Needle and other attractions.
8 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"Good stay"
Overall was a good stay. Room was clean, view from the balcony was nice. Service was good.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Generally good"
Generally good experience. Busy hotel in a great neighborhood. Staff seemed a bit overwhelmed. While not a memorable experience, it was an acceptable one.
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"Great Hotel with a great staff!"
It was an excellent stay at an excellent hotel. The staff went above and beyond to ensure our happiness during the stay.
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Nathan
"All that $$ and dirty room"
Housekeeping should be fired
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
"Great Stay at Homewood Suites"
Great stay, very short walk to the Washington State Convention Center and very close to lots of good restaurants, Pike Market, the ferry docks and movie theaters.
5 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Nice place to stay. Staff is very nice and professional.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
This hotel was prefect for a group of us. Enough space and the kitchenette was useful too.
4 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2015
Merinda
"Nice place near the convention center!"
It was nice and comfortable. There is an AVIS next door and a Hertz nearby. Free breakfast, and dinner (only Mon-Thurs for dinner I think). It wasn't the nicest place I've stated, but it had everything I needed. Full suite with fridge, couch, 2 TV's and a king bed.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Good place near Seattle Convention Center"
This is a reasonable place if you are going to a convention in Seattle or want to be pretty close to downtown. Many excellent restaurants in the area, 2 cineplexes, monorail to Seattle Center. Pike Market about 10 blocks away. Hotel has a good, hot breakfast, included in the price. And, amazingly, a light "dinner" 4 days a week, also included. Our room had a complete kitchen as well. It did face onto a busy street, and is very close to I-5, so it would be pretty noisy if you opened the windows, or if you had to run the pretty noisy air conditioning (it being winter, we closed the windows & turned off the ventilation, and the noise was kept to a faint background). Refrigerator in the room was so loud we turned it off at night!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Howard
"Perfect for family stay"
My 6-yo son and I took a weekend trip to see friends and the sights. This was the perfect place. The price was good and the location is excellent; having a small kitchen, table and sofa made the place feel more like a studio apartment than a hotel. (In fact, my son refered to it as our "apartment," not "hotel room.") The breakfast was good (except for the cardboard eggs) with a lot to choose from. We just missed the evening drinks/light meal, so I can't comment on that. It just felt very homey and relaxing. It was nice that there was a complimentary popcorn in the room too, which added to the comfort. My only complaint was that there were 4 hairs (wrong length and color to be either of ours) in the shower, though everything appeared otherwise clean. Even after the maid came through and freshened everything up, the 4 hairs were unmoved. However, I mentioned it on checkout and the front desk was very apologetic and knocked a little off my bill in recompense without me asking for it. That's how a hotel should react, so I give them credit for that.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Marsalie
"Great location and price, though needs some repair"
I was in town for a conference at the nearby convention center, which was about 1 block away, so the location was great. And there are a ton of great restaurants and bars nearby, so that was excellent too. The staff wasn't too friendly and the hotel was in need of some repair (which they were doing since they were painting some of the hallways while I was staying there, which made the entire hall smell like fresh paint). However, my room itself was comfortable and in decent repair. The price was right for the location and the breakfast was pretty good as well!
7 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
Jeffrey
"Great hotel!"
First time I've ever stayed in a hotel room with a fireplace. I also enjoyed the extensive breakfast selection and easy access to the convention center. Only minor issue was the room soundproofing: It was easy to hear people talking (and children running) as they passed the room. That was minor, though, so I'm still giving this hotel a 5 on everything.
4 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
Karrie
"Great place to stay!"
Perfect location for savvy money saver vacationers who want to stay near downtown. Only short walking distance to all the attraction, shopping center and Pike Market place. Our room has kitchenette, separate bedroom with balcony view of fall buildings and downtown, and free hot breakfast .....all were perfect for our 4 year old. Will stay here again.
4 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Grace
Stay was great. We stayed for a week and it felt like a home away from home. Only bad thing I can think of is the ambulance's that drive past all the time, but that is because the hotel is right by the hospital.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Bad Service (location, location, location)"
The location was absolutely PERFECT! The service was AWFUL! We were never greeted by the staff, they lost one of our bags and made it sound like our fault, they were not helpful in trying to fix their mistake, our room was not cleaned, we were expected to reuse towels and were not given fresh ones when asked. If service is not important to you, the location (like I said) was spot on!
4 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Samantha
"Comfy, beware of parking costs"
Very comfy and well maintained. Full breakfast was included. Staff very friendly and helpful. Hot water in the bathroom sink was very slow getting hot, but other than that the water pressure was good and hot in the shower! Check out time of noon is very nice, no need to rush around after breakfast! While this hotel is in Pike "Street", do not confuse it with Pike "Place", which is where the Public Market is located and it would be quite a walk to get to the market from the hotel. There is shopping, restaurants and "Starbucks", and a small grocery on the street (handy with the kitchen area you have in your room!) **Please beware of the hotel "parking charges" at the hotel. There is "no self park", only "valet" parking. The charge is $37.00 per day with additional parking and sales taxes, so for 2 nights it was just over $90. in parking fees! (Hourly street parking in the area if you can find it)
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Sandi
"Good Location but expensive parking"
Hotel is centrally located and starting to show its age . The biggest surprise was that you had no there choice than use Valet parking and with taxes the parking was almost 50% of what the room rate was ( $46.00 )
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Blown away"
Hotel was located in a great area, minute away from fantastic restaurants. The room was way bigger than we expected. Great value for price.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great location, excellent value!"
This is my family's favorite place to stay in Seattle when we come for our annual December shopping trip. We love the option of staying in a one bedroom suite with a kitchen, and this year our suite included a jetted tub and a walkin closet. The breakfast buffet, which was included in the price of our suite, was great as always. And you can't beat the downtown location, near lots of restaurants and shops. Westlake Center and Pacific Place are only a few short blocks away. Highly recommend this hotel!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Marie
"Homewood suites better not charge my card."
I booked the hotel through hotels.com when we checked in I had to give a credit card for "incidentals", it was charged 50.00 just incase, and the valet charge was put on my card. The valet was paid for in cash. There is a 91.00 pending charge on my credit card right now, I will be less than happy if the charge goes through, we stayed at the hotel last friday december 12th, and left the room in the same condition as we found it!
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
Lisa M
"family trip"
The room was nice. The kids loved the game room and pool. The pullout couch mattress was not comfortable though and the unavoidable parking fee of $35 per day was an unwelcome surprise.
3 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Mel
"A week in Seattle"
The room was fine. I just wish a more comfortable chair had been in the room. I was sick a couple of days and would have preferred a recliner. The dinner offered was a very pleasant surprise, however we were unable to utilize it. The game room was a fun distraction for a husband bored from ailing wife. Your wifi however is WORTHLESS. It needs to be amped up considerably. I could not hold the signal for more than a few seconds, no matter where in the room I sat.
7 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Melinda
"Close to downtown"
The room was amazingly big and really enjoyed it. The breakfast had a lot of variety everyday. They could find a more comfortable firm pillows, but overall an excellent home away from home.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
gloria
Comfortable, clean, and spacious. It was kind of them to feed us both breakfast and dinner, although both meals were simpler than I would have expected from a Hilton Suites hotel. Outside our window was the freeway, which made it noisy till around 10 or 11 pm.
5 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Homewood suites inSeattle"
Great view of downtown. Room was lovely. But i wish parking was included.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
frank
"Holiday Visit"
Good Experience, Staff was fantastic especially Concierge' - I do however wish there would have been a detailed indication of Valet charges, we were told it was $34 a day but that didn't include tax and a seperate parking tax - for $8 more on top of $34, I think that should have been explained. Other than that no complaints.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Brianna
"One night"
Great location, but be prepared for the $34 valet parking (and street parking is VERY hard to find). Next time I would not rent a car. Very walkable.
1 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
Carl
"Great hotel, great price"
Stayed for only one night, flew in from San Diego. We got there at 10am and we didn't think our room was going to be ready (since check in was at 4pm) but we were pleasantly surprised when we were told it was available upon checking in. The room was small but we were only staying for one night so it was perfect. The complimentey breakfast was awesome and during the week they provide dinner which includes free wine or beer so that was a plus! Would definitely stay here again! Oh and it was walking distance to downtown seattle/ pike place market
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
karina
"Nice hotel, room not what I booked."
This is a nice hotel, clean, friendly staff with a great breakfast. Only problem was I booked a room with one king bed and one single bed with a picture showing exactly that. Got one king and a pull out sofa bed. Staff said they did not have anything else . Sofa bed very uncomfortable.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Lynn
Beautiful, well managed hotel. Very comfortable, clean room. Quiet too. I will stay again
susan
"Homewood Suites review"
I love the location of the Homewood Suites as it is close to many restaurants, shopping, theatres, etc
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Comfort right next to the convention center"
Room was excellent, clean and quite. Everyone one was friendly and Rec room was fun.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"I highly recommend this hotel"
GREAT staff! Nice place and walking distance to most things you would want to see.
2 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
"DeJaVu"
I can't believe this is the 2nd time this happened to me. I stayed at this hotel about 6-8 years ago and believe it had a different name than Homewood Suites. But I experienced the very same issue. To summarize, when I opened the hotel room, I could see someone else was already in there as I could see shoes and shopping bags. I've stayed at this hotel twice and it happened to me both times!! The location of the hotel is very convenient to a lot of venues but I will have to rethink whether I will stay there again after both of my experiences of being given an occupied room, twice, by the hotel staff.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Irish
"Pleased with my business trip"
I was here on business for a conference which was a quick downhill 2 block walk to the Washington State Convention Center; perfect for the early morning meetings. The front desk was really helpful and courteous. Great sandwich shop next door with groceries, walking distance to most everything. Excellent stay in Seattle.
7 night business trip Oct 25, 2014
"huge apartment size room"
Nice bedroom living room and kitchen, perfect for having a 3 year old along.
7 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to downtown and Cetury Link"
Close to everything, good breakfast and the staff was very attentive. The room was great, clean and good view from the balcony. I would defenently recommend this hotel.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Eduardo
Great hotel with central location to everything. Happy hour and breakfast were nice
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Excellent location"
Excellent location, two blocks from the convention center, short walks to Pike Street Market, Ocean, Seattle Aquarium, Westlake Mall, Light rail and city bus stops. Quiet hotel, comfortable beds, pleasant, helpful staff, clean rooms and a wonderful daily breakfast ! A pleasant surprise was the "light dinner" with a nice wine served Monday - Thursday ! The pool and hot tub were empty, so quiet and relaxing ! The hot coffee and tea are available 24 hours. I have stayed in many four star hotels in Seattle. This is the hotel I will return to because of the great staff, location, homey atmosphere and great value. You don't need a car in Seattle, but you can lease one right next door for a day trip for whale watching or visiting the Puget Sound and avoid the daily parking fees. We had our service animal who was well treated by the hotel staff. The hotel court yard was very nice for him, safe and fenced. Also, the dog park is two blocks away.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Great Place to stay near the covention center."
This Hotel was great. It was only a half a block away from the convention center. The surrounding area was clean with plenty of restaurants and bars, shopping is fairly close as well. Its a bit of a walk to get to Pike Street Market but not bad. The only thing they could improve on was the hot breakfast, a bit bland but it was free so cant complain. I would stay here again.
4 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
JIMO
"Left Random Charge on Credit Card"
After leaving the hotel I've had a pending charge of $50 for nearly a week. Not sure what that's about.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
"Walking distance to all tourist attractions."
Everything! Room and service were great. Can't wait to go back.
4 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
J
Great location. We always stay here as the price is usually reasonable and the rooms are large since most are suites.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014