All hotels in New York, New York, United States of America
222 East 39th Street, New York, NY, 10016, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice size and location!"
This was my first time at Oakwood. Very happy with the size and amenities of the apartment. Great location as well, will definitely stay again. I would have rated 5 if they'd include cleaning as well.
8 night business trip Dec 4, 2015
Ahmet Tulpar
uneventful. bed could be updated! good location and value for NYC
4 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
Kenneth
"Studio apartment at the Nash"
This was a studio apartment. Nice size room for NYC, restaurants and grocery stores nearby. We stayed one week. Daily cleaning is not included. Management is friendly and responsive.
7 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"Construction noise and poor wifi"
We were in apartment 2J. Construction opposite was very noisy early in the morning and street traffic was the same all through the night. Wifi only worked for 1 device
Other trip May 22, 2015
simon
"Short term stay comfortable"
I enjoyed the extended stay option. One suggestion regarding the gym, which was nice as well: is that you have spray or something available to clean the machines after use, and towels for use.
5 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
Marielena
"Noisy"
Extraordinarily noisy, partly do to renovation,partly do to room 1B being opposite heavy steel doors to the stairway and to the recycling area. These clang open and shut at all hours. The manager was nice, and did what she could to help relocate us.
9 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015

"깨끗하고 조용한 호텔, 서비스도 좋습니다."
호텔의 시설 자체는 훌륭하지만 예약과정이 약간 번거로움
5 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
KR
"호텔은 좋지만 예약과정이 험난합니다."
호텔 자체 및 서비스 등은 매우 만족스러웠습니다. 다만 호텔닷컴에서 예약한다고 끝나는게 아니라 별도 계약과 숙박기간동안 발생할 수 있는 손해에 대한 배상을 위한 신용카드 등록 등 2-3개의 절차를 별도로 진행해야 합니다. 숙박 한달전에 예약했는데, 미국특유의 느린 일처리로 체크인 3일전까지 이런 서류작업들을 해야했습니다. 게다가 동시에 같은 기간동안 머무를 2개의 방을 예약했는데 각 방에 대한 진행절차(계약서 작성, 신용카드 등록 등)가 각각 일정도 제멋대로, 제출 서류도 각각 다르게 요구해서 체크인하기 전까지 정말 예약이 되고 있는 건지 불안했습니다.
5 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
KR
"アパートメントタイプの便利で気楽なホテル"
ホテルを探す基準の一つとして冷蔵庫が利用できるところが希望でした。このホテルは冷蔵庫どころか立派なシステムキッチンがあり食器類やグラスそして調理器具などなんでも揃っていて大変に重宝しまた。シングルベッドの部屋でしたが割と広く備え付けの家具などもオシャレにコーディネートされていてとても過ごし易かったです。シャワーの出も良かったです。ホテルの直ぐそばには24時間の大きなスーパーがあったりその他にもテイクアウトできるフード屋さんが沢山あり買い物にも事欠きませんでした。 また、なんと言ってもグランドセントラル駅まで徒歩5分程なので どこに行くにもアクセスがとても良いです。特にヤンキースタジアムには20分弱程で乗り換えなしで行けるので良かったです。 是非また利用したいです。
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
derek
JP
"belle terrasse au sommet de l'hôtel"
Belle et propre chambre, spacieuse, cuisine moderne et toute équipée. Salle de fitness et laverie dans l'hôtel. Terrasse au sommet accessible. A 5 minutes à pieds de Grand Central.
8 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
Flavio
CH
6 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
Camilo

TripAdvisor reviews for Oakwood at The Nash

"Good for families "
01/09/16 Linda M
There are good and bad points. First impression the apartments are well equipped with everything you need. Even a couple of sachets for coffee, water etc. on arrival. Very happy to use it as a base for a family. Be careful as a two bed apartment is two adjacent rooms. Which was ideal for two couples but not brother and sister as it is just two double beds. I anticipated this tho as I'd done some research and emailed ahead. Geraldo at their office very kindly arranged an extra rollaway bed which suited. Thanks Geraldo! Not a bad location. Fairly central. We managed to walk most places. And if it was too far taxi fares weren't too bad. Around $20 to battery park where you get the boat to Statue of Liberty (which was amazing and not to be missed!) Only bad points (which aren't that bad) it is most definitely not a hotel. Wasn't sure what to expect as never been to NY before. But you are literally handed an envelope on arrival and that's it. Had fresh towels dropped off only once during a ten day stay. Doorman was always polite and tried to answer questions but said he wasn't familiar with area so couldn't give any tips on local grocery stores, restaurants etc. My tip for a nice restaurant around the corner on third ave is Hendricks. Laundry facility: Wanted to use it but was too much of a faff with laundry card so ended up not bothering. And on really close inspection the apartment looks a little tired. Bathroom could do with freshening up. All in all we had the most fabulous time in NY. And would happily stay here if we came as a family again. If come back as a couple will probably choose an actual hotel. But overall thumbs up for the Nash 😄
"Clean, Comfy, Central"
12/28/15 2Nunns
We booked our stay here several months prior to our trip so we weren't aware of the construction site but it's not that bad. New York City is noisy - it doesn't sleep (excuse the pun) Apartment is small but well appointed. All the basics you expect in an apartment. Great cupboard space but limited draws. Kitchen is very good with a huge fridge. Bathroom small but has everything you need. Location is great. You can walk to everything from here if you don't mind walking but Taxi's, trains & subway are all easily accessible. We travel a fair bit & think this place is great value for money & location. Suggest you request a room on the higher floors not only for possible views but possible limit the noise if that might be a problem. I recommend this little hidden gem
"Great apartments and location but avoid for the next 12 monthe"
12/20/15 Justtaketheflag Sydney, Australia
It's a great location with nice modernised units that are well equipped, but it is very noisy from 6 am, with construction works directly across the street. When we stayed there were concrete pours every second day and formwork construction (lots of hammering) on every other day. The noise did not generally stop until 6.15 pm and they also work on Saturday's. I feel sorry for Oakwood, because they are very helpful and accommodating, but at the moment, when you feel like a sleep in or an afternoon rest it is impossible. Maybe check to see where the construction is up to before you book.
"Great stay in New York apartment with teenage family of 4"
10/30/15 M_Fam_Winch Winchester
Really pleased with our stay at The Nash for 3 nights. Travelled with 2 teenagers so having the extra space and facilities an apartment offered proved ideal. Location is good, less than a 10 minute walk to Grand Central station and plenty of good eateries within 5-10 minute walk for breakfast and dinner etc and having a full kitchen and dining area meant we could bring back take-outs and our own beer/wine reducing the cost of eating out. Room terrace on the 25th floor offers some good views of the area.
"Average"
10/27/15 Regina G Ballarat, Australia
We stayed in a studio apartment for 5 nights in early October,I will start with the postives,clean ,bed is comfortable most of the staff are helpful ,fast wifi and in a good area close to lots of eating places ,but saying that ,there are so many eating places in Manhattan it wouldn't matter where you stayed.The apartment was well equiped ,and so it should be for the price . Now the negatives,I had read a review about the noise and thought it can't be that bad...big mistake ,being woken up to a jack hammer that sounded like it was in the same room every morning was a rude awakening..I had a issue with the laundry card ,so you are supplied with a laundry card ,and you have to load it with a credit card ,no big deal ,well it is if your credit card isn't issued in the USA.,so you have to call the call centre number be put on hold ect ect .now I would think that the Marriott would have the laundry cards already loaded so visitors from overseas could just purchase them .After that little drama was resolved off I went down to the basement to finally do some washing the mechanism on the laundry door stuck ,I couldn't get in ,off I went to find maitence to open the door ,this happened a few times.oh and did I tell you that one of the elevators was out of order ,there was often quite lengthy wait for the one and only lift..also some clown thought it was funny to press every floor in our one working elevator. Also house keeping is only every other day and we received one clean towel even when there were two of us,lucky we don't mind sharing. I asked the doorman to hail me a taxi,he politely refused,next day I asked a different doorman same thing ,he was fine .I was a little confused ,do they or don't they ,or does it depend on the doormans mood ??? Conclusion , there are so many places to stay in Manhatten ,for the same price , stay where there isn't constuction next door ,the elevators work, they have a laundry that is simple to use ,and you get fresh towels everyday ,and the doorman is always helpful .
"Modern Apartment quiet at weekends"
09/10/15 mclifford66 Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
We stayed in a 1 bedroomed apartment from Friday through to Monday. Across the street was a major construction site due to complete 2016. Work stops over the weekend so we weren't too disturbed by it. The apartment had a pull out bed which wasn't easy to assemble but we did get help. Housekeeping did not happen at all although we were told it would occur on the Monday of our stay. We were given just 3 bath towels for 4 people which was not satisfactory. On the plus side the kitchen was well equipped and the roof terrace impressive.
"Quite allright"
08/18/15 Alex A Mereau, France
On our stay in NYC it was a fine choice to stay at the NAsh the team is young smiley you can enjoy yourself on the roof and meet local residents, the price is expensive but we are in the heart of the big apple so thats quite allright buddies !
"Great Studio in a quieter area"
07/08/15 Jen A Sydney, Australia
We stayed in a studio with modern decor. The bed was really comfortable, the apartment is air-conditioned. Full fridge and small kitchen great for what we needed, to make some breakfast int he morning. Theres a coffee maker and complimentary sachets for a few nights. A laundry card for one round of washing and drying. You need a card like this to use the machines they don't except anything else. The card was in the apartment for us. Great wifi. There is construction across the road, however it does stop at 3.30pm and didn't bother us at night. I sleep with ear plugs when travelling so didn't hear it in the morning, however some mornings I was already awake. This building has a roof top terrace with nice outdoor furniture. No alcohol allowed up there, but a nice space to enjoy a book or unwind in the sunshine. The doormen are very helpful, especially Tim who helped me with a laundry card issue. This was well priced and a few blocks from the subway, or the bus is on 3rd ave. The best coffee down the road at Cafe La Cerra
"Loud Construction across the street!!"
05/30/15 Aaroncheri27 melbourne
Me and my girlfriend just recently stayed here for 2 weeks ( 5/13- 5/27 ) and I wasn't very pleased with Our accomodation choice. Across the street construction of a new building has just started so we were woken up every morning at 7.30 on the dot to loud machinery and jack hammers ( this construction will continue for at least a few years ). If that doesnt wake you up then all the traffic jams continuos horns going off out the front on the one way road will. Obviously this isn't the hotels fault but I wish I knew about it before I made the choice to stay here cause I never would have. The rooms are very standard and nothing special, peeling plaster, average shower and the phone for some reason was always ringing from unknown numbers, I think it should be unacceptable for hotels to allow outside calls from unknowns. The staff at this hotel of which we spoke to were very nice and helpful and were always at the front desk/door when you needed them. The gym is great and washer and dryers are convenient, the rooftop is a nice extra but unfortunate you can't have a nice drink up there and enjoy the view. The location of the Nash is excellent as its walking distance from anything you'll need. If it weren't for how amazing New York City is I would have been disappointed by our visit, it's not that this is typically a bad place to stay it's just for what price we had to pay made this a let down for us personally.
"Perfect! "
01/01/15 Eberson F
I stayed at the Nash for 10 days and it was perfect. Very calm place in a very busy city. Extremely well located only 2 blocks from the grand central stations and walking distance from times square and many other tourist places in NYC. Also there are lots of convenient places around like bars, restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, basically everything you need for a couple of weeks. The apartment itself was very comfortable, perfect bad and amazing pillows (cant sleep if they're not comfortable :-)). Internet free and fast, fantastic. TV is very good as well. Kitchen fully equipped, I could cook my breakfast and dinner for some days. I'd rate it 11 - I've been in NY before in a hotel and it was not a perfect experience like this time, felt like home! Whenever I am back I already know where to stay.