All hotels in Rowland Heights, California, United States of America
18880 Gale Ave, Rowland Heights, CA, 91748, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"clean"
We always stay on this hotel when we went to LA because room is big and clean. And, it closes to lots of good Taiwanese restaurants. The only disadvantage is it is very difficult to book.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
JJ
"Nice and clean and friendley"
I would stay there again. That is enough said!! I would stay there again, but will never take this survey again!!
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Nice, clean very comfortable stay."
My husband and I were very impressed with the overall look and decor of this hotel. The bed was very comfortable, my husband didn't complain of having any backache of which he has trouble with.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Nelly
"Too noisy"
Hotel is sitting next to busy freeway and train track nearby. There's at least 3 times of trains traveling at night pass midnight. Corridor facing either freeway or the busy road (construction work during my stay caused lots of noise even at night) and rooms facing the direction where the train tracks are drives you crazy. Try to ask for rooms in the main building. Our stay - Never a good night sleep. (We stayed 3 nights to visit friends and relatives.) Morning breakfast is plenty for both Asian and western favorites but in seperate rooms. Expect lots of tourists in the breakfast room. Staff is amazingly efficient - housekeeping especially - they are there most of the time. Front desk staff is always smiling and friendly. Good location since some good Asian restaurants and supermarket are nearby. This hotel should cost half the price of it listed because of the noisy railroad and freeway.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
forget
"Noisy, Like Live on Highway"
Stay here for 1 night because of the location, CANNOT sleep at night because of the CRAZY noise from 60 freeway. First time in a hotel and feel so uncomfortable, it is so loud that I cannot sleep the whole night, 1000% not recommend, WILL NEVER EVER STAY HERE AGAIN.
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2014
"Filling American and Asian breakfast options"
Pros: Convenient location to 99 Ranch across street and plethora of Asian food options within 5 minutes walk. Multi-lingual staff. Cons: Been there several times over the last year and they still have not fixed the remote control for the television. Never ending construction across the street.
4 night trip Jan 12, 2014
"Nice room"
Nice clean room service is good
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2014
Gonzalez
"wow"
thank you all for a great stay!! Service by employee was great!!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2014
Daniella
"Perfect location for everywhere."
Perfect location that near restaurants, mall and freeway! The only thing that I complained was train horn that was so loud and you could hear it as late as 2am and as early as 5am; therefore, it bothered me a lot.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
Rita
"Adequate"
Our stay was adequate. Bed somewhat hard. Shower soap dispenser empty. Good thing there was a little bar to use. Breakfast ok. I would have liked to see the attendant keeping an eye out on the pancake maker. Kept saying bag empty instead of watching how many creamers your putting in your coffee. On the plus side; the room was very clean and place quiet
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
Lee
"Nice place, especially for Chinese guests."
The hotel is a nice place, rooms are clean, roomy and in good shape. Located near a highway, so there is some traffic noise and there is a train track over the other side but only heard a train once. Great proximity to Chinese restaurants and other establishments. Not bad for trips to various parts of LA. Free breakfast was a bit mediocre but not terrible. Has congee for large Chinese clientele. Service was good, when we had some questions and issues they resolved quickly. Pool seemed clean but winter even in California.
8 night family trip Dec 14, 2013
"Best Western Executive Suites"
Stayed in two different rooms over 4 nights, both with carpets that were very dirty. Hotel staff stated the carpets were cleaned every 2 weeks. Had them clean my carpet, which did improve things. Puddle of water in middle of bathroom mysteriously appeared when I woke up one morning. Also light burned out of light at reading desk. Overall, pleasant front desk staff with poorly maintained facility
4 night business trip Dec 2, 2013
A Sayler
"conveniently located in Rowland Heights"
it is very convenient for me. hotel is not big, but they have everything I need. will come back in future.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Eddie
"pleasant stay"
Decent breakfast. Nice staff. The downside: close to train tracks and freeway, so it's a little noisy.
3 night trip Nov 28, 2013
it was ok... nothing special
1 night trip Nov 5, 2013
"good place"
the breakfest is very good!
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
zoe
"OK hotel to stay for only one night"
old facility, near to the highway, noisy. But room is clean and relatively large.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"All you hear is the freeway and construction"
No sleep at all, way to loud. Construction going on everywhere that hotel.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"great location, nice staff and wonderful experiee"
The location is really great, next to big Chinese super markets, Chinese restaurants and it was Very convenient. We lived next to road but had no noise in the night. The hotel was clean and staff was helpful. Will go for next time.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Jenny
"GOOD"
Overall are ok, just the air conditioner is not suitable for me, because i got cold after that night.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2013
"99 Ranch & many Asian around"
Every is great don't know what to say buy surely and true will stay here again, free breakfast :)
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Nikki
"Nice hotel close to lots of good restaurants"
We stayed for one night in a two-queen beds room on the ground level facing the highway on July 4th. We were a bit concerned about the noise at first but it turned out not too bad at all. The exterior of the hotel wasn't appealing but the room itself was pretty good considered the price we paid. It was pretty clean and had everything we needed. We were pleasantly surprised with the free continental breakfast--it came with both Chinese and American styles. My parents were very happy to start their day with Chinese breakfast! Another bonus is the location. It's within walking distance to Ranch 99 and many great Taiwanese/Chinese restaurants.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Friendly staff"
The hotel staff were the friendliness people I have ever met. Very understanding and concerns with their clients. Very professional staff and very helpful.. Will stay again in my future vacations.
Other trip Jun 28, 2013
Conrad
"Bad"
Breakfast are so crowed, foods are rotten. Seemed to me that service is not what you paid for.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"A Good Bet"
I relocated from an awful property in Anahein(Pepper Tree) into this location. It is well run, clean, and has a GREAT breakfast. That's the good. The not so good is that you need to be on the north side of the property as the 60 freeway is VERY close on the south side. It is in a Chinese area which dictates the type of eateries that are close. But within a 20 minute drive (LA Time :-)) you can get a good American meal. Went to the Reagan Library from here and it took me about an hour to drive at 9:30 AM. 30 minutes from Angel Stadium and Disneyland...in off peak hours.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
Don
Excellent
1 night trip May 20, 2013
"Great staff, not so great location"
Clean comfortable room, friendly helpful staff. Breakfast with eggs and meat as well as carbs. Hotel is right next to freeway on one side and a block from train tracks on the other. Some noise is heard on either side. Not enough to interrupt sleep, but noticable
2 night trip Apr 15, 2013
"The One I like"
The best thing about this hotel is the front desk services. I would come back to this place just because of their front desk super friendly personalities.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2013
Snowcarving
"Noisy"
The advertised pictures were much nicer than what it really was. I booked a room on the second floor and it was very hard to fall asleep bc of the constant noise from the freeway, train, upstairs people, and people talking in the hallways. I was also awakened really early by the sound of the houskeeper's cart going down the halls. The bathroom was tiny. The buffet...even though it was complimentary...was bad. The drinks were very watered down. The buffet food was half american and half asian. I would not stay here again.
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
It was a positive experience overall. The hotel seemed to be well run.
2 night business trip Mar 7, 2013
"The hotel quality has gone really bad."
I'm a customer of this hotel since 2004. Stayed here past nine years for both business trips and vacation in L.A. What I noticed this last stay, is that the quality has gone really bad. Even though we booked non-smoking rooms, one of the rooms they gave us had terrible cigarette smell. The staff at front desk even tried to help, but they were sold out. So they sent the cleaning lady to spray some air freshner, and we had to stay at this infested room. Besides the headache caused by smell, the TV wasn't working well. Every channel was blurry. During breakfast, we waited over 15 minutes to get a seat for 3 people. Next time I'm in LA, I'll probably consider alternative hotel for the first time.
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
Jorge
"Golfing frog, Surfing Princess & 2 dancing queens"
Me, my wife and our younger two girls stayed at this hotel for almost two weeks while visiting L.a.. It was our second time to L.A and we were quite pleased with our stay. The hotel is good for it's price and the complimentary breakfast does the trick any day. However I wished we had choosen a hotel located closer to the beaches and the action as we did the 1st time around. Evening traffic in L.A can be terrible and you must be aware of this. The area is full of chinese restaurant the the hotel was mainly full with eastern people. Close and convient to Walmart and other shoppings, free internet definetely a plus from wife, and I even used the gym in the hotel. Staff very friendly and helpfull and housekeeping doing a good job. overall a pleasent experience.
Other trip Feb 11, 2013
"Worst hotel you can ever find"
My worst experience in any hotel staying. We couldn't sleep the first night because of the highway noise. I requested to change to a different room, and was told to pay $15 more for an upgrade. I did. However, when I walked in, a packet of condom and other items were left in the room. To make it worse, one big wet stain was on the blanket. I was really speechless. But I was too tired to complain. Then I found out that it was close to railway and the trains were frequently passing by, which made another sleepless night.
Other trip Jan 21, 2013
"Good hotel for Chinese Traveler"
This hotel is very convenience for the Chinese travelers since it is located next to many Chinese restaurants and a large Chinese grocery store. In addition, most of the signs inside of the room are in both English and Chinese (non-simplified version). However, since our room was located next to the highway, it was still noisy even with the door close. The highway noise was the only negative item during our stay at this hotel.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2012
overnight999
"It's alot better than what we imagined"
We were thinking to book a budget 3 stars hotel since we were staying for just one night but it's clean, quiet even our room was on the freeway side. It was out of our expectation.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2012
Jaymee
"Nice clean room"
I stayed there for one night and I loved it they have good customer service, the room was clean they had a directory of places near by, and when it came to serving breakfast they made sure to check every now and then to check if they needed to refill the buffet and everything was also clean. I would defenately stay there again...thank you for everything :)
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2012
Erendira
very good. I'll recommend to my friends. Nice place to stay again.
Other trip Dec 6, 2012
"Very Satisfactory and Convenient"
Very convenient for visiting family in the area. Clean and comfortable. Very nice customer service, accommodating.
Other trip Nov 30, 2012
"Nice for the price"
After reading other comments, I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness, spaciousness, etc. of the room. The price was reasonable, for sure. The only challenge would be sounds from the freeway nearby. So, I would recommend earplugs for that at night if you're a light sleeper. (My guess is that all hotels in the area would have the same problem.) Other minor shortcomings were poor reception on the TV and a slow Wifi. On balance, though, it was a fine place to stay.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2012
"Hotel to be recommended"
Very nice hotel, clean with good amenities in room and bathroom. Good breakfast selection, computer/printer availability, fresh water. Beds comfortable, clean, functioning AC, great location off the freeway.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
"good place to stay."
this hotel is very clean and the staff were helpful and fast. the breakfast was good and the the area was really clean. rooms are clean with plenty of room. would stay here again. if you want some good chinese food go to the ranch market across the street.
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
softball dad
"great value"
We got a room on the non-freeway side but could still hear train noise. This is a high Asian neigborhood with many restaurants near by and alot of traffic congestion around the shoppong center. We were very pleased with the cleanliness of the room, comfortable beds, and hot breakfast.
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
"good hotel for asians hated walking up the stairs"
Very clean. They could upgrade their mattresses. Not close to any american stores
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
Gloria
"Comfortable"
It was a nice hotel, clean and comfortable. Pool and lobby was nice. Nice set up for the breakfast area.
Other trip Sep 25, 2012

"Too noisy"
Very noisy area, I guess you get what you paid for.
7 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Ellice
Very Noisy!!!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Myung Hoon
"I was traveling through LA for Business."
This location was central to one of my suppliers. The hotel was ok and I would consider staying again.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Business Hotel in Industry Area"
Initially I was given a room which was facing freeway and was very noisy, I requested for a room at the back which was refused by the hotel. Later I approached Expedia, who promptly gave me a compimentary upgrade to a better room which was at the back, quite, very nice bed and shower and very comfortabel, thank Expedia for the same. Please be careful about the location of the room when you book if u want to sleep well.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Jatinder
I likes the room , will visit again
2 night trip Oct 23, 2013
SG
"Don't be late for breakfast"
I was told that breakfast was available until 9.30 but staff started cleaning the breakfast area at 9.15 and by 9.25 there was no food, drink etc to be seen, I even missed out on a cup of coffee.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2013