All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1770 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great room"
The hotel and room were very clean. Service was excellent. Real breakfast included. Very nice comfortable room.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Excellent value. Very nice and clean"
Very nice and clean. Excellent value. Nice staff and free shuttle to restraunt. Definitely would stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Rickey
"super smooth experience"
it was exactly what we were looking for and a fair price. will stay here again.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Escapada de novios y compras de navidad"
very comfortable room, very spacious clean and the service was tops 100% recommended, could improve a bit in the restaurant, a little lenteo the excellent service peero general terms.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Greatstay"
the hotel was great. It was clean and the people were friendly. I will stay there every time I'm in El Paso. Can't beat for the price
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Dwain
"Great Hotel Next To Airport"
A superb hospitality hotel, very big and you don't feel like your in one of the new cracker box designs they are building today. Large with plenty of seating, and atmosphere. The outside patio area is great, out door fireplace and so much water and vegetation, Nader you forget you were in the desert.. Rooms are large and comfortable..
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Rob
No complaints at all. Traveling on business....I was well taken care of...this is a lovely hotel.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Great stay, definitely recommend."
Room was very nice. They accommodated our needs & took care of us in a timely manner. Definitely will stay again!
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Conveniently located, excellent value"
We were visiting the kids in Tucson for Thanksgiving and stayed here one night each way on our trip. What started as just a way station became a destination of its own. Friendly staff nice extras, the free breakfast and happy hour. We would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
"Enjoyed my stay!"
I love radisson, el paso. It is very clean, comfortable beds, friendly and helpful staff , very convenient close to the airport. Im glad I booked this hotel, I wasn't disappointed on my first radisson stay. I will come again and again.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
armywife
"Third time I have stayed here."
When I booked on Expedia I specified 2 double beds. However, the hotel told me that unless I booked with them, they could not guarantee the type of bed I wanted. The free breakfast was as usual excellent. A few times, there were used towels left in the bathroom. The rooms are nice and big, with couch, overstuffed chair, coffee table, desk, plus microwave and fridge. Good size closet. Hair dryer, iron, and board (did not use these). Free wifi although it was sometimes slow. I would stay here again.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
D.
"great stay"
It was a little hard to get to but well worth the stay!!! I will go back and stay.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Janet
"Thanksgiving vacation"
Very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. Great reception on arrival.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"New Mexico Trip"
Very pleasant and comfortable
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
Candy
"Thanksgiving Stay"
We enjoyed our stay at Radisson Hotel. The lobby, room, bar and workout area was clean. They offer free breakfast for 2 and Happy Hour is from 530-630, up to 4 free drinks. Couldn't ask for anything better.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
"Close to airport"
Short but good. The ambience was beautiful! There were 2 pigeons sitting on our outside window when we walked in.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Room service"
Was rather disappointed when i called for room service and they asked me me to call back in in 10 mins. Then was told that the food I finally got to order would take an hour. I called a local pizza place and got food in 30 mins. Other than that it's a great hotel
2 night trip Nov 28, 2014
shawn
"Great holiday shopping stay!"
Great service, front desk offered shuttle to new mall when I mentioned I was tired from a days travel but really wanted to see new mall, driver was great and took time to show me the new outdoor ice skate rink for Christmas, great staff, great hotel!!!
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
cassandra
"Plan to return"
Quick but a very nice evening, the room was comfortable. A very relaxing environment. I look forward to a long week-end there in the summer to enjoy the beautiful pool area.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
"Book this. You'll be glad you did."
Hey, this was a great stay. Great accommodations; great value. I totally look forward to staying there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
Very clean & close to areas for eating, shopping & airport!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Very nice hotel with big room. Only problem was insufficient staff on Sunday morning. Waited a long time with no notice by staff finally left and ate elsewhere so not able to have our two complimentary breakfasts.
4 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Shirley
Wonderful hotel, comfortable beds, great complimentary breakfast .
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
"Everyone was so nice..food great"
Cozy,nice,the beds so comfortable. Food great...service great.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
sherry
"Everything worked as we hoped."
From arrival to checking, everything worked out wonderfully
3 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
"Conveniently located very close to the airport"
Our stay overall was great. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. Would recommend to anyone to stay there. Complimentary breakfast is for 2 guests per room, so we had to pay for our daughter's breakfast. Service at the restaurant was great on the first day, but not sure what happened on our second day, we had to leave to go eat some where else because we noticed that the waiters kept ignoring us and waiting on customers that came in after us.
"so near airport, yet quiet."
The restaurant was a zoo on Sunday a.m. Otherwise ok.don't take a cab, you can walk easily from the airport.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
Joyce
"Great sevice all around!"
Awesome rooms and service! Complimentary perks are the best!
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Great Place to stay"
My stay was great. Everything I needed was done immediately. Friendly staff. Look forward to staying there again.
3 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"Cheap food ..small bath rooms"
Hotel staff was great on check in. Room wasn't ready when told to come back. After getting in to room found trash on floor that was missed by maid. The bathroom is so small the door pulls the bath mat up and almost hits toliet. Then the breakfast you have to pay for anything other then water and coffee. Real real cheap. Stay at holiday inn at least they let u have waffles. Fruit, and oatmeal for free at half the price. The bed is a air mattes have fun with that if you can get it to work. The inside and pool look good .wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Leslie
"very pleased"
Great room at a great price. Maid service tried coming into the room before I checked out. Front desk didn't really explain any of the amenities when I checked in. Great complementary breakfast to order.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"Would stay again!"
Very nice!
3 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Marie
"Radisson el paso"
Staff was friendly, breakfast is good, the room was a little outdated and had a bad smell to it. Also, the airconditioning system kept u from getting any rest as when it turns on it sounds like an seni trucks engine turned on.
Response by Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport
We are sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory experience during your stay. It is unfortunate when situations like this arise. We are sorry you felt the air system was loud. We take every precaution to make sure that all guests are affected as little as possible. We hope you will consider us again when you are in the area.
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
"good lighting is important"
The room was very comfortable but the lighting was not inviting at all. The bulbs in the lamps were the energy efficient ones & they gave off a cold, sterile light. The lighting in the bathroom was much warmer! Also, the room was not very soundproof. We could clearly hear the other guests in the hallway...it sounded like they were right in the room!
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Bernadette
"Convenient, Great Place"
This hotel is very comfortable with Sleep by Number beds, right next door to the airport, very good customer service and nice restaurant - highly recommend
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
B
"very dissapointed in this Radison"
Very dissapointed in this Radison , I booked a dbl room for my disabled husband and grown son. The Expedia rep called this Radison and gauranteed the room while I held on the line, but after a 7 hour drive they arrived at the hotel and were told that the hotel only had a king bed available and there was nothing the hotel could do about it. "That's just the way it goes when you book through a third party " was the response of the desk clerk ! This in my opinion was Totally Unacceptable! I've never had a problem with any hotel booked through Expedia and will Never book another Radison hotel ! They are definitely not the least expensive hotel and we expected better. The staff was rude and disrespectful to my family and I would never recommend this hotel .
Response by Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport
We are sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory experience during your stay. It is unfortunate when situations like this arise. We are working with the 3rd party system to correct the errors our guests are experiencing. We take every precaution to make sure that all guests are affected as little as possible. We hope you will consider us again when you are in the area.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Brenda
"Great hotel, clean and everyone is very friendly."
Excellent hotel, food is very good in the restaurant. Within walking distance to a couple of good restaurants also. I would recommend this hotel if you like a big hotel room and great service.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Best hotel"
My 3 rd stay at the Radisson and it is excellent. Best stay in El Paso if you like upscale hotel. The breakfast is excellent and restaurant staff has impeccable service.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Sherri
"Radisson - El Paso"
Customer service was outstanding! From front desk to restaurant...one of the staff, shuttle driver, Noah, should be recognized by management for his superior efforts.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
G.
"Consistantly good"
This is my third stay at this hotel in the past 2 years and has consistantly been excellent. Food/bar is very good along with complimentary breakfast. Great location being able to walk to/from airport.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
"My favorite"
Have stayed here several times, can't imagine there is a better hotel to stay in El Paso. Free breakfast is fantastic!
3 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Barry
"Beautiful"
Wonderful, I love this hotel. clean, food, very inexpensive and good. beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing else in El Paso compares. Jane
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Jane
Loved our stay will be back soon
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Jeanette
"Radisson was great!"
We booked the room on hotels.com, we have previously stayed at other hotels in the surrounding areas as well as the other side of El Paso. We always looked for the lowest price and best deal, all thought the price of other hotels was less, the quality if stay was never as good and definitely no comparison to the Radisson. From the convenient parking and great friendly service at the counter for check-in, everything was great. The room was very clean, spacious and all around comfortable with all the required amenities, definitely worth the $71.00. We also utilized the excercise room which needless to say was gym quality, easily the best gym at any hotel I've stayed in El Paso. They had a great selection of machines for strength training as well as excellent and well-kept cardio equipment and even a rack with Dumbells!; ranging from 5-50 lbs. which I loved. And although we didn't get a chance to use it, there was a nice indoor pool and jacuzzi right next door to the gym. And last but certainly not least, we received a couple of free breakfast coupons for the next morning. This wasn't out of the ordinary and I was expecting the usual buffet layout with this that and whatever. But I have to admit I was impressed by the Radisson once again in this category, as we were able to order from a menu with a good selection of entrees. The food was very good and service was fast. Honestly I would have paid regular price for what we ate. Overall there were no downsides or complaints to my stay here, and I would recommend the Radisson El Paso to anyone staying there.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Richard Silva
We had a great time at the hotel. The free breakfast and happy hour drinks were nice treats. The complimentary shuttle service was convenient and hugely helpful. It enabled us to get out of the hotel for meals and entertainment without incurring the added cost of a car rental or cab fare.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Alyssa
"Staff was very nice and very helpful."
Overall, the experience was very good. The room did smell like someone had smoked inside and I did request a non-smoker room. Other than that, I was please.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Great experience. Rooms clean & staff was friendl."
Thank you for ensuring the comfort of my family, during our time away from home.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Great location, great hotel"
I was very presently surprised by this hotel. The rooms were beautiful and the staff were great. I wish we had a longer stay rather than just an overnight trip. I will definitely be considering staying at other Radisson location as a result of the great experience by staying at the El Paso location.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Angie
"Happy customer!"
Overall, very satisfied!
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Terry and Rudy
This hotel was very nice! I was concerned that it would be loud being so close to the airport but we couldn't hear the planes at all. The hotel is clean, well-maintained, staff was friendly and helpful, the pool area is very pretty and we enjoyed the free hot breakfast and happy hour.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014