All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America

"Very comfortable!!"
Great hotel!!
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Great experience"
The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly, the hotel was nicely located next to applebees so it was easy to go grab a bite to eat,my only complaint is the staff couldn't give me a straight answer on when breakfast closed, I was told breakfast ended on Sundays 10am sometimes 11am but when I Google's it later the sight clearly stated 11am on Sunday,so in result we we're unable to eat breakfast there since we we're told 10.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"Great place to stay for the money!"
Great hotel! Highly recommended and will definitely stay again!
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Cesar Ivan
"Overall wonderful hotel with the best beds!"
House keeping not knocking and intruding to clean after first night when I was there for a two night stay was not real comfortable.
2 night business trip May 26, 2015
"One of the best hotels"
It was great, the hotel was really nice and clean. The room was big and the bed was comfortable. The free breakfast was pretty good. I liked that they had an indoor pool and hot tub and a out door one and the out door one was awesome, there out door area around the pool was really nice. Overall one of the best hotels I stayed at and I will stay there again and again
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Always a pleasant stay"
I always stay at this hotel when in El Paso. Quick walk to/from the airport, clean and comfortable. The food has always been surprisingly good for an informal hotel restaurant.
2 night business trip May 19, 2015
robert
"Nice, modern, clean and close to the airport!"
The staff was friendly, gave us good recommendations on where to eat! You CAN NOT check in before 3pm witch is stated but there is no wiggle room on this. I had a matinance issue with my room and they switched me out very fast and even upgraded me. It is only a mile from the airport and they have a shuttle as well!
Other trip May 24, 2015
kristin
"Greatest Stay Ever"
Very accommodating when I checked in early. Tremendously comfortable bed.
Other trip May 24, 2015
On the Road Aga
"always a nice stay at the radisson airport"
love the complementary happy hour really nice to relax and have a cocktail and the morning breakfast is really nice.....the food was excellent everything we had at breakfast and at other times......reallly a great salad......and the cucumber margarita was absolutely excellent.....great bartenders,,,,,,really nice......enjoyed chatting with them .....when we left we felt good about our stay there......and we will be back on our next trip to el paso....thanks to all your staff and how we were treated......v/r richard flores room 200, 18&19 May 2015.
Other trip May 20, 2015
richard
"just fine"
just fine
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
JORGE
"El Paso Weekend"
Our daughter recently moved to El Paso and we were visiting for the first time. We were able to easily access the highway, use main roads for restaurants, activities, etc.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Brenda
"Excellent experience, but"
The room was excellent but located on an exterior walkway on the third floor. I have stayed for as much as two weeks during August in El Paso. Maybe the AC would solve the heat problem, maybe not. I was happy and had NO complaints but wondered if maybe these rooms were reserved for the low rate bookings for a reason. I had to deliver a passenger to the airport at 0400 in the morning and the stay was perfect with this one reservation/question.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Retired Lt Col
"It's a good deal"
A good hotel, is clean and the staff is polite, has a free shuttle to the airport, the breakfast is good
Other trip May 17, 2015
Sergio
Staff was very friendly, rooms were very clean, and the complimentary breakfast is cooked to order. I have no complaints about this stay at all. A bonus, the bed was one of the more comfortable I have ever slept in.
Other trip May 15, 2015
Kelle
"Perfect locale for airport, dining, and shopping"
We really enjoyed our stay here. With a toddler and a new born, the staff was very accommodating and made sure our room was on the first floor and within walking distance to our car. Really great experience.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Clean room and very friendly staff.
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Modern and comfortable hotel, fair price. Check in and out was simple, staff was helpful.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Very peaceful hotel close to airport and NewMexico"
Looking to relocate this was the best location. friendly staff. Excellent restaurant.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Sindi
"Nice Hotel close to airport"
Our stay was very pleasant. Requested a king size bed however upon arrival they gave us a room with two queen size beds. We told them about this and they quickly gave us an upgraded room to a suite with a king size bed. Very pleased about this.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Bobbie
"Great location and most amenities"
I selected the Radisson based on location, pricing, and amenities. It was the first time in over 10 years that I have stayed in a hotel in El Paso. Usually, I stay at a bed and breakfast in New Mexico; however, I was traveling with a gal pal and the Radisson was the best option for both of us. I was quite anxious in staying at the hotel but am glad that I was able to find a hotel that had exactly what i needed. Initially, there was a mix up in hotel rooms but the staff quickly addressed the situation to my satisfaction. I stayed in a one bedroom suite, which is located on the 4th concierge floor. I enjoyed that it was very quiet floor that only could be accessed by card key. I had a friend who stayed on the 3rd floor facing the pool and the noise level was something I probably would not been able to tolerate. However, the view of the sun from her room was quite nice. I enjoyed the space of my one bed room suite. I could entertain guests in the living room with the flat screen tv, couch, sofa chair, table, desk with chair, wet bar, kitchen area, AND maintain the privacy of my hotel room separated by double doors. It's worth the space. Breakfast was a favorite of mine, because it was a sit down meal and I could select from a variety. I enjoyed having the housekeeping offering turndown service with chocolate. When I called down to the front desk or approached staff with my requests they were able to be honored or addressed.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Pinipeg
I had a great experience at this hotel, the only downside was that the first day the indoor pool was extremely cold but they got it fixed for the next day. Would recommend to everybody.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Very nice hotel close to family and friends"
The room was more than expected, clean and comfortable breakfast was awesome, front desk staff, very helpful
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Excellent facility"
We arrived extremely late due to an er visit and they were ready and waiting for us! We didn't want to bring in our suitcases and just wanted to get to bed and they we very accommodating. They gave us toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, gel, etc. and gave us a late check out the next day.
"Everything but ...."
Loved the hotel and the stay but.... Someone was cleaning rooms at 1130 at night. Not exactly peaceful sleep
2 night trip Mar 20, 2015
Krystal
"Unpleasant experience-Never again"
We got the Romance package and the staff lady who assisted us was not aware of it. She was impersonable. She didn't explain our pkg. We asked about the 2 free drinks each and she told us we could get them at any time. After we ate and had our drinks our bill showed the drinks,they had charged us.The waiter said they were free between certain hour which we weren't told. We ended up with a $48 charge.The other issue was that we ordered Romance Pkg for 2 days and the Radisson only showed one day. At this point we didnt want to stay another night except we had no choice because we had ordered our tickets thru hotels.com non-refunable.
Response by Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. The Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport and the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group will work diligently to ensure your comments are fully investigated. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Harry
"A Great Night's Stay"
I have stayed at the Radisson Hotel (airport) in El Paso, TX on several occasions, for business and leisure. My experiences have always been very nice. The staff is very courteous and extremely helpful. The grounds are clean, well cared for, very appealing. I will recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to El Paso.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Solo traveler"
Beautiful hotel. Try to get a room above the atrium; it's very pretty and a great place to sit and relax and listen to the waterfall. Staff were very nice. I had a special rate for the weekend, and for the money my room was amazing. I'm not in the price range for this hotel's normal rates, but I would definitely return if I could. The included hot breakfast is in an actual restaurant within the hotel. Not sure about the area as I had driven a long way, and left the next morning to continue my travels.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2015
"Sleepless night!!"
I rented a studio for the night. There were kids socks and water bottle caps underneath the sofa. That's why I gave it a three in cleanliness. Now in comfort the full size beds are small that two people really cant sleep in them together. We were a family of four. But the bed being right next to the A/C made it a very long night!! Every time the A/c would kick on it will wake you up because on the noise it makes and cold air blowing right at the bed. These A/C units should be in the living room not 12 inches from a bed!! Imagine putting your a/c at home right next to your bed!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
oswaldo
"Very comfortable"
Everything was awesome except the hotel was busy and when we ordered room service they told us it would be 45 mins no big deal right? Only it never arrived other than that all was well
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"The Best in Town."
Book it for one night, stayed two days! Had a great time.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Manuel
"Excellent hotel and staff!!!"
Some friends and I stayed the weekend and had a great experience at this hotel. The suite was very clean, the indoor and outdoor pool were kept in pristine condition. Loved the fact that the indoor pool is open 24 hours. Great manager's happy hour where you and your guest get 2 free beers or wine. Overall, an excellent experience. Thank you.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Eduardo
"Good hotel, but needs some updates."
This is the second time I stay in this Hotel, last time the room I get was just perfect, but this time it wasn't the same. The room acc was so noisy all night long that I couldn't sleep... On the other hand, I have to say that the service in the front desk and restaurant was awesome.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Jose
"Great Experience"
My family, some friends, and I went out there for the Monster Truck Jam weekend and the hotel was perfect and the staff so friendly!
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Angel
"Swim all night!"
No other hotel offered the convince of swimming. All other hotels close the pool at 10pm. If you have kids and your getting in late, this is the place to go if you have kids like I do that want to swim anytime of the day or night! The rooms are clean and cozy. Also, you get complementary breakfast.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"The room I had was excellent well kept clean!"
The hotel was great! The room was amazing also! I loved how close our room was to the pool! I'll be sure to come here next time I'm in El Paso! I know where to stay from now on!!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Good stay near airport"
one night stay - convenient to airport - nice shuttle drivers
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
lynette
"Night Away"
Had a night away with my husband after being apart for 7 months due to military service. It was clean comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was great and the staff was wonderful
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Christine
"raddison"
it was completely enjoyable,except i was told by your operator room would have a king size bed and it did not
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"excellent"
Good experience!
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"My Money"
The hotel took money from my account and was promised it back when I check out and have not received anything its been a week
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
michael
"Our small vacation in the city we live in"
I'm from El Paso I wanted to have a romantic night with my Boyfriend. So it was like a vacation ((but in the same City)) Had an amazing stay. Will do it again this Weekend for Valentines.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Corina
"Family Fuction"
Room was very comfortable and roomy. The hot tub was very important to my husband, not only did he get one tub but had a choice of indoor and outdoor tubs. The made to order breakfast was hot and fulfilling. Will definitely stay again.
3 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Beautiful room, comfy bed & the breakfast was great!! We will definitely be staying again!!
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Nora
"Sales"
Worst Internet in ElPaso. This a big issue for business travelers.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"I HADN'T SLEPT THAT WELL IN A HOTEL IN YEARS"
Everybody is very kind, the hotel looks really clean and it is extremely comfortable...I just loved it; I usually have a hard time sleeping in hotels but the bed and pillows were so comfortable and the room so quite that I slept like a baby.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Dany
"nice hotel."
The hotel was in a good location close to the airport, but didn't really hear the noise. We were on the first floor which had the ballrooms. There was a wedding going on, but you only heard the music if you opened your door. Other than that you could not hear the music inside the room. The restaurant could use some kitchen help in the room. I had 2 hungry boys and breakfast took forever.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Maria
Wonderful experience. Staff was very helpful and informative. Beautiful amenities.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"nice stay"
I chose to stay near the airport so I really appreciated the free van service for their guests. They graciously dropped me off at the nearest mall and picked me up when I was finished shopping. I saw a movie theater nearby. Apparently there boundary is within a 3 mile radius. The free made to order breakfast was a bonus.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2015
Loved the area. Accommodations were fantastic. Loved the select comfort beds!
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015