All hotels in Telluride, Colorado, United States of America
119 Lost Creek Lane, Mountain Village, Telluride, CO, 81435, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.9
"great area and a great hotel"
great hotel, great staff and a fantastic breakfast. Telluride area is amazing we surely will be back again soon. Ulrik a European visitor
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
ulrik
qucik one night get a way. excellent hotel
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Inn at Lost Creek is awesome"
This is a wonderful hotel! A quick walk to the gondola and you are in downtown Telluride. I'll be back!
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
JD
"The Inn staff "lives" customer service!"
Customer service was absolutely first class! Every interaction with the staff was a joy! Special kudos to Brett, Chandler and Peter!
3 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Bruce
"Loved your hotel"
We had a wonderful time! The staff was so accommodating and helpful! It was a beautiful hotel and we will definitely stay again
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"Close to slopes"
Costly food in restaurant but good. Completely breakfast great. Staff very helpful . l Stored our stuff so we could sko last day.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
cs
"Everything You Need for a Stress-Free Ski Vacation"
Overall we had a wonderful stay at the Inn at Lost Creek. One thing we were not happy about is the sneaky "Reservation Fee of 2%" that was added on to our bill when we checked out. It really adds up and I have never seen this type of fee before and did not see that it was disclosed when we booked our reservation. Other than that, the staff was extremely helpful with everything from booking discounted lift tickets to making our transfer reservations from Montrose Airport. We ate at Talay restaurant two nights during our stay and the food was good. One of our entrees was not placed on the first night which caused a delay in getting our food. We appreciated that the waiter was honest about what happened and gave us free drinks and comped the entree on our bill which made up for the situation. We loved the on-site ski rental and ski shop which made it very easy and stress free to get our equipment--all with a discount. The housekeeping staff was so friendly and did a wonderful job of keeping the room clean. The towels are very soft and fluffy and I appreciated all of the extra Aveda products. We loved the steam shower in the room and were able to book the private hot tub on the roof a couple times. The only thing that was not great in the room was the pillows and comforter need to either be cleaned more often or replaced--they need some freshening. The other linens were clean and comfortable. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely return in the future.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Michele
"Balling"
Balling
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Perfect ski hotel"
Wonderful and accomodating staff. Great breakfast buffet. True ski in and ski out with ski valet. Better location than several pricier options. Adjacent to gondola snd slopes. Great roof top hot tubs with reservation times. Junior suite is too small for 4 people but only option available when I booked.
Earl
"Great location and super friendly staff"
Loved this hotel! The location was awesome for ski in-ski out and amenities. Easy just to hop out and ski down Meadows to the Sunshine Express giving you access to one side of the mountain and only steps to the Village express giving access to the other side. The valet had the skis out every morning and put them away at night making it even more convenient. Only steps away from the Gondola for wonderful and scenic trips into Telluride, and right next to the Mountain Village center with restaurants, coffee shops, and stores. The hotel and service were warm and friendly without pretention. Can't say enough about the staff! Each and every person we encountered at the hotel, from the front desk to the valets to the housekeepers, were friendly and super helpful! Truly dog friendly hotel. They provided our 4 legged travel companion with an air mattress dog bed and a bag of treats at check-in. We have stayed other places both in Mountain Village and Telluride, but definitely plan to come back to Inn at Lost Creek!
5 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
Friendly staff, nice room, truly great location for skiing. Step out of the hotel onto the snow between two of the main lifts. Ski shop on the ground floor makes for the most convenient and easy access skiing possible.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Great hotel for in/out skiing"
the hotel was excellent and we had a minor problem with our room which was remedied immediately by the excellent staff.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Edward
"Telluride is Beautiful"
Perfect stay. The washer and dryer in room was exactly what we needed prior to leaving for the rest of our trip. Was not aware that quite a few restaurants and stores close down in your off season but there were enough for us to have lunch and dinner with no problem.
2 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
"Best spot in Telluride/Mountain Village."
Wonderful! Clean and nice. Staff was great. Breakfast was great. Bed was comfortable. Will be back soon. We went for an early Anniversary and had a wonderful time. Recommend to everyone.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
tenfigures
"Beautiful location, quiet and great customer serv."
We enjoyed our stay at The Inn at Lost Creek. The room was beautiful with so many amenities, such as the energy efficient washer and dryer. The jet spa tub and separate tub! Double sinks, wow! The thrown room was a bit too tight. The bed was a little too soft but still within good status. Everything looked awesome as far as design and everything was also very clean and no smoke smell. No dog fur and amazing views out our awesome balcony doors. What a wonderful stay. Everything that we requested from the front desk they got for us and quickly! The cookies our first night were a nice touch as well. We shall be going back soon.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Dawn
"Inn at Lost Creek is a Ten!"
Wonderful property extremely well located to the Village and the Gondola into town. Truly outstanding staff met every request made! I give this a 10 for the hotel and its crew.
3 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
"Great Hotel and Service"
Our stay at the Inn at Lost Creek was outstanding. I would definitely recommend it to friends, and would consider staying there for an extended stay.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2014
"Excellent!"
This was my second time visiting the Inn at Lost Creek and most definitely will not be my last, I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Telluride area. The hotel itself was immaculate with a spotless lobby and hotel room. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful with everything. My room had Aveda bath products and a kuerig coffee brewer, an all around fantastic experience!
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Cameron
We love this place! Stayed here for our anniversary 2 years in a row. 100% worth it!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Very nice small hotel"
Excellent service and very nice room. Plenty of restaurants in the vicinity and easy transportation to the main part of Telluride. The hotel used a valet service for retrieving guests' vehicles and were very responsive. I think I might have preferred being able to access my vehicle myself.
3 night romance trip Oct 8, 2014
"Great Stay in the Mountains"
Everything was fantastic. We just rented a studio & it had many more amenities than expected, including a washer/dryer, fully loaded kitchenette, Jacuzzi tub, steam shower, balcony with view of the mountains, complimentary fruit & sparkling water in the room, full breakfast included and many more things too numerous to mention for a very reasonable price. The staff couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. We absolutely loved it!
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
Gail
"Right in the center of Telluride's ski mountain"
We could not have been more pleased with Inn @ Lost Creek. More like a vacation condo or townhome than a hotel. But all the amenities of a 1st class hotel. Just steps away from the gondolas into Telluride proper. But in the center of EVERYTHING ski--lifts, gondolas...no need to drive anywhere. This resort is more like Europe/Switzerland than anywhere we've skied in the U.S. We love Zermatt, and this is CLOSE to the same feel. In fact, loved it so much that we are returning in February with my husband so he can ski it! Thank you I@LC. Your front desk staff was the best! We were treated wonderfully. See you in February!
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Brenda
"Outstanding Mountain Resort"
I don't often write reviews & this one will be short ... I can't say enough good things about the Inn At Lost Creek, my wife and I spent three nights and had a most enjoyable stay. We will certainly recommend this mountain resort to family & friends
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Az. Visitor
Great place. Convenient washer and dryer in room.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Everything was wonderful! Staff was outstanding! Location was perfect & the room had everything we needed!
3 night trip Sep 29, 2014
Georgia
"Great experience"
Staff was fantastic - friendly and always available to answer questions and provide for our every need. Breakfast was wonderful with plenty of options, including a variety of our favorite fresh fruits. Maid turned down our bed covers each night and left fresh cookies and flowers. Only mild complaint was the balcony, which was located directly over the entry portico. It was shared with adjoining room and a mere sliver - basically unusable. It wasn't a huge issue since we didn't spend a lot of time in the room. Location is great - close to the gondola, restaurants, and shopping. Overall, we had a really nice vacation experience here and would recommend it highly.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
"First time visit"
It's a liovy hotel/ condo facility with easy access via gondola over one of of the mountains to the actual city of Telluride. I suggest not getting a room near the elevator as you can hear it even when in your room. The condo we had was well appointed and comfortable and the service was excellent. The workout facility was substandard for a hotel/ condo residence of this caliber.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
Randy
Nice, clean, comfortable, friendly...I have nothing else to say
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Pat
"Superb shoulder season getaway"
From all the reviews, we expected great service and were not disappointed. When you first drive up to the entrence (where they whisk your car away for a $20/day valet service), you are treated warmly and welcomed into the inviting lobby. It is in the lobby with the roaring fire, the fresh cookies and the cucumber water that you first realize you are in for a treat. The room was perfect for a couple with a kitchenette and stacked washer and drier. Our balcony overlooked the changing aspen and the slopes. Breathtaking.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
"LOVED IT!"
My boyfriend and I stayed at the Inn at Lost Creek for a long weekend and we could not have been any more impressed! The staff went above and beyond for us, the accommodations were great and the location could not have been any better. From the free breakfast, which was great, to the coziness of our room---we would go back in a heart beat. I HIGHLY recommend the Inn at Lost Creek!!
3 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Christy
"A first-rate hotel experience!"
This is no joke, but this was probably our most favorite hotel stay. Everything was wonderful. The location, the cleanliness, the comfort, the amenities, the breakfast, and the staff. It doesn't hurt that the setting with the surrounding mountains makes this look like you need to pinch yourself to remind you that this is not a dream. We are now trying to think of how to return to this hotel and area sooner rather than later due to how delighted we were. We've already told some of our friends about this experience.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Randy
Very comfortable, clean and luxurious too. The bathroom steam shower was exceptional! The leather couch and fireplace were a great way to spend the evening.
"Our new Telluride home"
Stayed 4 nights in early fall with my wife. Love the small hotel feeling, got to know the staff and they took care of us.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Bet customer service I EVER have received at a hotel.
"Close to everything"
Room had a steam shower, convenience kitchen, washer/dryer unit in the room. Nice bed. Did not like the breakfast room: loud rock 'n roll playing, mediocre breakfast buffet.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Rockey
"beautiful place"
wish we had more time:: must be incredible in the winter. Fall colors were outstanding
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
carole burke
We loved the hotel --- clean, comfortable and a wonderfully courteous staff.We also really enjoyed the restaurant food and service.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"Once we found it we loved it!"
Do not rely upon your GPS to get you to this facility. It is nowhere near accurate and very frustrating. However, once we arrived we were in love! This is one of the nicest places with the nicest staff I think I've stayed at in years. Highly highly highly recommend it.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Lynn
Responsive staff, central location, great breakfast included
3 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
"Love this hotel"
The Inn at Lost Creek is an exceptional hotel. It is unpretentious, yet classy. The entire staff is not only accommodating, but they go above and beyond to make guests comfortable. I love so many things about this hotel. The private hot tubs that guests can reserve is such a great idea! You can reserve them for 30 minutes to an hour for a private soak! We reserved it for the sunset one evening and it was perfect! The breakfast that comes with your stay is always delicious and there is a variety to choose...the sandwich was by far my favorite! The rooms are comfortae and clean. The only improvement I could suggest here would be for a little more comfortable bed. We slept ok, the pillows were great, but the beds were a bit too firm. The location is great. It's right by the gondola and ski lifts. When we return to Telluride, we will definitely stay here!
3 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Fantastic Staff"
Everyone we encountered at this hotel was beyond friendly and made a real effort to make our stay perfect. The location is also great right next to the free gondola into Telluride.
4 night romance trip Sep 5, 2014
Zack
"Best service ever!"
This hotel was quiet and very comfortable. The customer service was superior. We will defiantly be back.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Great mountain village hotel in Telluride"
Room was beautiful, comfortable and clean. Orchid blossoms on the bed when you check in--cool. Breakfast included in room and is AWESOME! Full buffet or menu item. Staff really nice, helpful and friendly. Make sure to accept the turn down service, as it includes hot, fresh cookies, which I didn't know until I was late coming in and was pleasantly surprised. Gondola into town is the way to go--parking in Telluride during any events is a nightmare, so don't bother. You can walk everywhere, including hiking, biking etc. Love Inn at Lost Creek and love Telluride!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Hot tub to the stars"
Super quaint room with all the comforts. Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Great free breakfast and two rooftop hot tubs with incredible view! Plus you are right next to the gondola to town. What else can you ask for? Well you could ask for free parking, but that's not attainable in Mountain Village I think.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2014
Rob
"Weekend mountain getaway for a good price."
Took a Harley ride with the wife to Telluride during the summer. Stayed at the Inn in Mountain Village after reading reviews about it. NICE place! Great staff, spiffy hotel, nice cookies(!), fantastic setting. Rooms were interesting with an over-sized bathroom and a small seating area with balcony, two TV's, fridge, sink. Restaurant in hotel or others within walking or (free) gondola ride. And this hotel provides a FREE top-notch breakfast. Wow. We WILL be back! Oh--and they let me park my beautiful Harley by the front door without valet charge. You guys are too much! Thanks!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Lip
"August 2014"
Everything was excellent. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The price through Expedia was awesome! Our visit couldn't have been nicer.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
"Awesome Stay in Telluride"
I thought this hotel was fabulous. I loved everything about it. The staff were super friendly. It was raining out when we were about to leave for dinner. Someone at the front desk said oh it's raining you should take an umbrella and lent us one. The room was awesome. I loved the fire place, the bed was super comfy, the bath, shower, everything was more than I was expecting. It definitely was worth the money. Thanks for a great stay.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
"Inn at Lost Creek"
I can't say enough great things about this hotel. The staff at the Inn at Lost Creek were all so friendly and welcoming. Shane not only brought my luggage in, but he gave me a tour of the hotel, recommended restaurants and hiking trails, and told me how to take the Gondola into town. The room and hotel were beautiful and the location was fantastic, right on the mountain. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and a real meal, not just pastries. My only regret is not getting to the rooftop hot tub.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Karin
"Fun Anniversary"
My husband and I stayed at the Inn at Lost Creek for our anniversary and it was a wonderful experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room had fresh flowers everywhere, which was a luxurious touch. We also ate at the restaurant and it was very romantic. I would stay there again anytime.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2014
"Great place to stay."
Really enjoyed my stay here. The hotel in not directly in the town of Telluride, but has free gondola service into town. Part of a development that has plenty of food and services to keep you happen. Don't even have to go into Telluride if you wanted.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014