All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
1004 S Memorial Dr, Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Don't mind staying there"
It was good. I would stay again
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Eloise
"Surprisingly nice place to stay"
The room was nicer than I had expected. It had plenty of storage space, a decent shower, was clean, no roaches, bed was fine to sleep in, ac worked, had a clock and coffee maker along with a refrigerator and microwave. They had a small but very nice breakfast offered. The usual fare, cereal, waffles, toast, etc. I was very pleased with my stay and will stay here again if I get back to Greenville.
2 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Rhandie
"Love Super 8"
We stay at Super 8 everytime we visit Greenville. Love it!
2 night family trip May 19, 2015
"trip"
great
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
Staff was absolutely engaging. The room clean and inviting. Public areas clean and welcoming.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER"
bed was most uncomfortable that I have ever slept on; no elevator and had 2nd floor room; spouse trouble walking, and that was a challenge.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Comfortable stay!!"
I have stayed multiple times here and will be going back!!
6 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
peggy
"Great value"
I have stayed here 3 different times over the past 2 months. It is a little dated but cozy. There is no bugs or roaches and very clean. The beds and pillows are VERY comfortable. There isn't any frills but it's safe. Atleast everything is clean and the staff has been great everytime!! I will be back on my upcoming stays over the next 4 months. The breakfast area is small but does include a waffle maker :-). Coffee is always fresh.
4 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
peggy
"It was ok"
The carpet in the room was a little dirty but everything else was ok
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Hotel stains and mold"
Stains on lamp,floor,and bed.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Sort of old and dingy"
Was kinda old and run down
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"Good if you only need the rooms to sleep"
The rooms were clean, although they smelled musty, along with the rest of the hotel. We did not spend time in the hotel at all expect to sleep, so we weren't overly worried about it.
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"Very nice stay!!!"
We had never been to Greenville. We arrived at the hotel and I ask to see the room first. The room was very clean and the manager was very nice in showing us the room. He didn't act like he was upset that I had ask to see the room first. Our stay was quiet and comfortable!!!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Disappointed!!
"Great price and nice rooms"
I a student and I had to stay in a hotel until my appointment become available so I stayed 2 times at Super 8. The first time I booked only 1 night and I was pleasantly surprised with the rooms because the room prices are so cheap. The next week I stayed in for 2 nights and I was treated as a repeat guest by the nice guy on the front desk. He up upgraded my room for free without even asking for it. In addition to the nice service, the hotel offers free wifi and free breakfast. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a cheap hotel in the area.
2 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
Kristina
"Wow. Just wow."
Rough part of town, room smelled terrible, bathtub was filthy, loud music all night. Definitely not recommended.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
The staff was friendly. It was nice to have breakfast available.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Decent"
Some of the other reviewers complained about a smoky smell, but I didn't get that- in the hallways or the rooms. Everything smelled the way I like hotels to- like light bleach and lemon scented cleaning solutions! Everything else was the way an average Super 8 should look, my room was clean and neat. I could not log onto the internet which was irritating, but I do not blame staff for that, who by the way were professional and polite.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Lena
"Great Service"
I thought the desk workers were wonderful, but the hotel itself is not in the best area.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Moosecheese
"Internet signal Weak and slow"
Excellent service, nice people, clean hotel, pleasant rooms. I chose this hotel however for 3 reasons. It had average ratings, it was in expensive, and it claimed fast internet speeds. The internet was very slow and the signal did not get to my room. I did a signal analysis and as soon as I would enter my room the signal faded out almost completely. So I went to the lobby where there was a good signal and I was only able to get 0,51mbps download speed... this is over 100 times slower then what i get at home. This made it impossible to stream or download anything. If you need good internet, don't stay here, otherwise this was a good hotel.... Breakfast was light, truly continental, could have used some eggs and sausage.
1 night business trip May 22, 2014
Ed P
staff was great and accommodating wonderful atmosphere room was nice and neat wonderful location I really enjoyed my stay
Other trip May 10, 2014
"The cleaniess very awful old refri, dirty carpet"
the staff was pleasant but the upkepting of the property needs an overhaul
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
DiDi
"Think this was my last stay"
I recently stayed here and I believe this stay will be my last. First, I did not get the room that I booked. I asked for the room I had booked and the guy at the front desk proceeded to tell me what he had in his computer. I proceeded to show him what my reservations said. He was really nice and apologetic for the situation but "couldn't" change my room. My room smelled like a cigar parlor. I had to open the window (on a windy and chilly night) and burn a candle. I went to use the bathroom and there was a small roach crawling on the wall. You get what you pay for. I'll pay a couple dollars more for another hotel before I stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
Katrina
"Old Facility - Loud Noises - Dangerous"
Carpet was old and soiled. Bed and furniture cheap and uncomfortable. The dress & actions of other guest or visitors makes this places appear unsafe for women. Dangerous location. The continental breakfast was a JOKE, you could get better in jail or at a homeless shelter.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
Ed
"Good for marines going to the ball"
The room was nice but the whole building smelled of cigarettes
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
good rest, good comfort, very good price
2 night trip Oct 23, 2013
"OK"
The hotel staff was nice and everything was good but my only problem is that the room smelled like cigarettes and when I left my hair and belongings smelled just like it. I don't smoke so and I have had breathing troubles int the past... but that is my only problem.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Christina
"Old and in need of a No Smoking policy"
Ended up here after no other hotel availability for parent weekend. The hotel itself is very old and run down. The room was in the same condition. The air conditioner had extremely dusty air vents so one had to wonder how clean the air was coming out. The window screens were in need of replacement. There was what looked to be an old drapery cornis above our window that was disgustingly dirty and was no longer in use. Not sure why it was still hanging there collecting grime. The bathroom while worn did seem clean. The bedding was clean and seemed to be newer. The beds themselves were extremely comfortable believe it or not. The carpet was ok. We did see roaches in the bathroom the second night and found one in our cooler as we were packing to leave. This motel was ok in a pinch but I won't be returning. Most of the motel is smoking so the hallways really smell smokey and stale. The staff were all very kind but this motel needs some serious cleaning and upgrades.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Marie
"Collard Festival"
Will never stay there again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2013
"Horriable"
Will never stay there again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Staff is crazy and not helpful at all.. Had payed reservations and it still took 2 hours to check in. Never again!!!
2 night business trip Sep 6, 2013
"Sufficient for my needs as A business traveler."
Very reasonably priced. It's not the ritz but is a nice place for a business traveler to lay there head. The wifi works great and was fast enough for my needs. I'm a smoker and don't feel discriminated against here.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Gman
"Movin' on up"
Pretty decent place for the price. I would stay there again. I really liked the fact that the room came standard with amenities that I would have had to pay extra for at a more expensive hotel.
4 night family trip Aug 11, 2013
"Horrible service"
Me and my wife stayed in this hotel for three nights while I was attending a buisness conference the area was not empressing in anyway the other guest made you want to lock your doors and wish they had security also once we checked out we were charged a $150.00 cleaning fee because it was said we smoked in our room neither I or my wife smoke I called the general manager after this happened assuming it was a mistake and she told me someone had left cigaret ashes in a cup and i explained neither of us smoked she made the accusation that maybe my wife smoked and I didn't know when I was with my wife the whole time in conclusion this was the worst hotel we've ever stayed in and we don't recommend it to anyone with standards
3 night business trip Aug 12, 2013
Jacob
"Great stay!!"
Wish I had come here to begin with, spent a couple of nights at a place that cost double without the room amenities. Loved the cleaning staff, these ladies really clean!! The front desk folks are nice as well. The free breakfast is pretty nice, it's pretty early tho and sometimes I can't get out of bed early enough. Would recommend to friends and family and would definitely stay again.
4 night trip Aug 4, 2013
Chris820
"Nice, inexpensive hotel"
nice stay but manager can be more people friendly.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Terika
"It was nice , but we Did see a roach !"
Being there is so great because we had a eight hour drive and we got sleep and it wasn't loud at all it was nice !
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Sheree
The rooms were well kept and the staff was friendly & helpful. We would stay there again.
3 night trip May 19, 2013
The Washburns
"Good for business travlers"
The room was clean, the staff was nice, and the room was comfortable.
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2013
The property is fine for the money. It is so convenient for me I always stay here. I have never had any problems.
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2013
"nasty place avoid"
Dirty hand towels, light in bathroom almost nonexistant, carpet was dirty, under the bed disgusting, all kinds of stuff behind the bed. Never will I return.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
austun
The lady at the front desk was so sweet and even remembered our names when checking out! Now thats good customer service!
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
Miller
"Not so good"
First of all the people that worked at the hotel were very nice. The hotel is older and had a smell to it. Our comforter had stains all over it, so we threw it on the floor right away. Even though the hotel had a smell and was super dated, it served it's purpose. So if I had a choice next time I would stay at another hotel in town. We are not picky people but this one is below standard.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2013
Brett
""Smokey Smelling Place!""
The whole place smelled of cigarette smoke, especially in the hallways! Even in nonsmoking rooms, the smell permeated throughout the place
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
TT
"Inexpensive and comfortable"
After reading some of the comments about this hotel, I was a bit concerned. After staying there it was a great experience. The staff was very friendly and the beds were very comfortable. The only negatives were that the towels were a bit on the threadbare side and we stayed for a total of 4 nights and each evening we had to get our keys reprogrammed to work- that was a nuisance. Other than that we would definately stay there again.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
A M
"Overall clean/comfortable stay"
I was impressed with the cleanliness and service. The room is great for a convenient, basic nights stay. Few maintenance issues with the hotel (floors uneven on stairs and second floor hallway), very small breakfast room and hotel is dated. Otherwise, the rooms were fine and comfortable.
3 night business trip Mar 14, 2013
it was fine
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"Excellent price for a perfectly suitable room."
I've stayed here twice. The first time they had just started their renovations. This time it was almost complete. no noise. No bad smells. The hotels.com map for this place is STILL wrong. Check the Super 8 Greenville, nc on google. That map is accurate.
1 night trip Nov 4, 2012
"Comfortable Stay"
Excellent location to where my appointment was so I didn't have to get up early. It was a quiet, pleasant stay!
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2012
Traci
The two nights I stayed was ok just to many people hangs out there don't feel safe at all.
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2012
"We slept on top the sheets it was so dirty and sme"
The AC smelt like mold the sheets were suspect and the place was dirty and had a police office sitting in the parking lot at nights. It's a great location just horrible ownership and management. Othere places available for the same price. Do not stay.
Business trip Aug 19, 2012
TradeiT stores

"Awefull"
If your just looking for a cheap place to get alittle rest then this might work for you. Have stayed here twice for business trips. If you book online you are in a world of heartache, very rude when checking in.
4 night business trip Apr 9, 2014