All hotels in Jamaica, New York, United States of America
156 08 Rockaway Blvd, Jamaica, NY, 11434, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

2.9
"Very convenient for JFK layover"
Very expensive, once all taxes, fees are included. Only one chair in the room.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott JFK Airport
I want to take this opportunity to thank you for being our guest at Fairfield Inn JFK. I do apologize that you found our property expensive. We are required to collect certain taxes as required by state law. I do apologize that you didn't find more than one chair in the room. Our rooms with King size beds do have both an armchair and a desk chair. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your stay. We hope you might consider us again when your travels bring you back to the JFK Area.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Adventure lover
"Ok in an emergency"
Ok in case of an emergency when you find yourself needing to spend the night at JFK. Nice bedding and convenient shuttle.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott JFK Airport
We are so pleased that you choose the Fairfield Inn JFK even though it was only because of an emergency. We are pleased that you enjoyed our Complimentary Shuttle Service to JFK Airport. We are delighted that you enjoyed our lavish bedding that clean and fresh every day. We hope to exceed your expectations upon your next visit to The Fairfield Inn JFK.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
moneysage
"JFK FairField Grade"
I give a big thumbs-up for the breakfast. The breakfast is complimentary, it is varied, and it is hot. Besides that, nothing else enchanted me. In fact, I was upset to discover many hidden fees, such as a $12.00 per night for parking, at check-in time. I really doubt that I will go back. I give it a "D" grade.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott JFK Airport
We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed our Complimentary Hot Breakfast. I am saddened to learn that you were not enchanted by our efforts to give you a memorable stay experience. Please understand that our Valet Parking fee is not hidden nor do we intend to withhold that information. It is displayed on every website that Fairfield Inn JFK is advertised on. Most Hotels in our area have a fee for parking and ours is the most reasonable. Those that do not often only have a few spots is accommodate their guest . I do apologize that we have lost your good opinion due to our parking fee.
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"One night stay"
Staff very helpful. Only stayed one night on the way to flying out of JFK to Israel. Was convient to hotel--shuttle was very good. Tried to get to downtown area --not a good experienc due to traffic etc. Motel not in a very good area for walking etc.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"expectat ions well met"
Mer all expectations for a location need to JFK, clean, comfortable and efficient, especially acco.oxtail for. Erykah early breakfast and prompt shuttle.w
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"WATCH YOUR BILL"
I was over charged and had to keep calling to get my refund. Everyday there was a different story.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"New York baby"
It was ok the front desk was really nice and helpful
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
delia
"Rooms fine, restaurant just basic."
We needed a room to spend the night between two flights. The hotel did not provide a shuttle service directly from the airline terminals but only from the AirTrain station. The shuttle from the hotel to the terminals was however available. Rooms were comfortable with all the necessary facilities. The restaurant was very basic and not what you expect from Marriot. Found the hotel expensive for what is being provided.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott JFK Airport
I want to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to share you comments reagarding your stay at Fairfield Inn JFK. We completely sympathize with our guests traveling in the JFK Airport. It is unfortunate that Port Authority does not allow any Hotel Shuttle Bus to pick up guests at Terminals. We strive to get our Complimentary Shuttles to Federal Circle as soon as possible to retrieve guests. I do apologize that you disatisfied with the On-site Restaurant that whose purpose is to serve our guests. I do apologize that you felt our quality was not up to the price paid . We strive to provide each guest with a memorable stay experience . Thank you for being our guest .
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Giovanni
"Convienience, not elegance."
Only stayed here one night as we arrived at JFK late in the evening, and then moved downtown the next day. The big selling points were proximity to JFK, Free shuttle from the airport and to the Jamaica subway stop, and free breakfast. Hotel is recommended for a quick, cheaper than downtown NYC hotel stay if you're getting in late.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"Nice bed and breakfast hotel at a reasonable cost"
Nothing to complain about, but i would have like to have French toast as an option for breakfast. There is a no smoking policy how ever some guest still take the liberty of smoking in theirs rooms.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
lincoln
"nice hotel"
The hotel shuttle is available till 1:45am at the federal circle station, it was very convinient.
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
HYO SUN
"One night layover stay, WONDERFUL"
Arrived into JFK on an international flight late & needed a place to stay prior to our domestic flight the day after & chose this due to its ratings on Hotels.com. It definitely lived up to the high ratings! Very comfortable room w/ comfortable bed & towels. What impressed us the most was the quality of food at the hotel restaurant. We were thoroughly impressed & cleaned off all our plates. We ordered the bruschetta as an appetizer. It did not look like the bruschetta we are used to, but the flavor was delicious! I had the chicken caesar salad & my sister had the burger. Her burger was juicy & my salad was flavorful. The shuttle service was prompt & the check-in process was very quick. We were so full from dinner the night before that we didn't eat much during breakfast. We were impressed w/ the hot food options & the wide variety of options for breakfast, though. Highly recommended & would definitely stay again!
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Thao
Management is awesome and the staff as well. You will enjoy your stay here.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Kay
"great staff and rooms not so much location"
Neighborhood rated 2 only for convenience to JFK which is awesome but not a friendly location
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
"Less than 5 min from jfk and won't break the bank"
Hotel staff were really friendly and helpful. They gave out some freebies to my friends who dropped me off. Hotel is quiet and soundproofed well - I didn't hear the planes. There is a free shuttle every 30 min to jfk. Best part is free continental breakfast.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
t
"Everything You Need in a New York Stopover"
We stayed here after returning from a trip to India. We flew back to the west coast the next day. Unfortunately, my wife got sick on the return trip so we really didn't get to enjoy much about the hotel.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
Gene
"Good airport hotel"
This will be one of the better options if you're looking for an airport hotel in JFK. Complimentary shuttle, helpful staffs (Darlene was very heplful during check-in) and clean rooms. Didn't have to worry about anything during my 1 day stay.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
NY guest
"excellent place (micro & fridge in room)!"
One of 2 best hotels in the area and I have stayed in almost all of them, am in the area several times a month for work. Lovely people running the place, restaurant right in hotel is handy, nice clean rooms. Having a micro and fridge in room is such a nice bonus, esp if staying several days. Only criticism is the beds need to be replaced, older mattress not very comfortable over several nites!
4 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
Lydia
"Headed 2 st thomas"
One nite layover headed to st Thomas, conv 2 JFK
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Bruce
"pase por New York"
It was good and comfortable
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Roberto
"Surprisingly convenient property"
I needed to get into Manhattan for business meetings, and this hotel worked out perfectly. Great service. Kind of a marginal neighborhood, but the "restaurant" turned out to be quite good, so I did not have to go out. The complementary breakfast was above average as well. All in all, a very good experience.
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Sheila
"The Location is All that Matters"
IF you want to get to the airport on time, this is the place you want to be! They even have a shuttle service on the hour to take you there , so why not ? Continental breakfast was inclusive, although the room was not fancy it was large enough. I sure hope the bed would be more comfortable! I appreciate the front desk receptionist who offered us a late check- out until we left for an afternoon flight. These few perks make us guests feel important, enjoy our stay, surely recomm'd this hotel to more friends, and honestly believe in customer service!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Annabelle
"Excellent, 5 stars"
This was a one night stopover in NYC. Everything was great. the staff was very friendly. Every employee that I spoke with or even just passed in the hall greeted me politely. Check-in was quick and efficient (and they even gave me a hot chocolate chip cookie!), and the staff was very polite. The room was clean and they offered shuttles to the airport every half hour. 5 stars.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Conrad
"not what I would expect from marriot!"
Felt like skid row
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott JFK Airport
I highly apologize that you were dissatisfied with your stay at Fairfield Inn JFK. I am disappointed that you had a different experience than more than 90% of our reviews on social media. We strive to provide the highest quality of standards of cleanliness and efficiency. It is unfortunate that we did not meet your expectations for your stay. Our staff strive to give each and every guest an excellent hotel experience. All and all I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being our guest.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
naomi
"Good service."
Very good service. Comfortable room.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Conchita
"Disappointing for the cost."
Maybe it was because we came from a 4 star hotel in Manhattan but I was very disappointed with this hotel, which was not significantly cheaper. I haven't stayed at other Marriott Fairfield Hotels so I do not know what to compare this one with it felt like a Motel 6 at t2-3 times the price. I chose this hotel to be close to JFK but it was at least 15 minutes away. The furnishings were ok and the room was clean but the room was ice cold when we got in at midnight (and it was pre-paid, so it had to be assumed that we would show up). I rarely give negative reviews but I was really disappointed in this hotel.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
hawaii traveler
"Good hotel"
I hated the way I was greeted by the person that checked me in, she was a bit rude and condescending. She asked me for my rewards number and when I was giving her the number(through my cellphone) she kept insisting the number wasn't on my cellphone. thankfully there was a much nicer guy later that night which made my stay pleasant.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
D
The room was clean, but it was very small and the hotel was a little creepy...
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Very Good Choice"
this is a very good choice when transiting JFK
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Stop after 10 hour flight from Rome"
My stay was pleasant. The only gripe is that they do not have room service so you have to go pick up your food from restaurant downstairs. Also the shuttle to airport came every hour. Besides that it was fine. I would stay again.
1 night trip Nov 26, 2014
Judith
Good for The price . Comfortable option for spending The night very close to JFK airport.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Mario
"An Excellent Stopover at JFK/NYC"
We elected to catch our breath enroute from Athens, Greece to home in Honolulu, HI. It was a most comfortable stop and all accomodations excellent. However, found the heating in the restaurant a bit uncomfortable, perhaps a better choice of table location would have been the solution. We would certainly make same choice of Inn in future!
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott JFK Airport
We are so pleased that you choose to stay with us during your layover at JFK Airport. We are are delighted that your stay was comfortable and excellent. I do apologize that you found the heating system in the Mediterranean Grill uncomfortable. I will speak with the Grill Manager and Maintenance to ensure that the heater is working properly. We are so thankful that you would choose us again. We thank for being our guest and providing us with your feedback.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Excellent for what it is designed to do"
Very nice hotel with excellent staff. Not overly fancy, but perfectly acceptable since really is only designed as a place to stay while awating flights out of JFK
"Great for overnight stay"
We had an early morning flight and had to overnight near JFK. We read the previous reviews and made our decision to book. We were very happy with our stay. The staff are extremely accommodating and knowledgeable and no task is too small. You really are made to feel welcome at this property. Allyson was very helpful in providing the nessicary information with regards to shuttles and businesses services. There is a complimentary shuttle to the Green Acres mall (with all major stores) and we took the 4:15pm shuttle. It's about a 15 minute ride and they have a Target as well which helped us get some last minute things. We took a car service back to the hotel for $18.00. Very efficient and timely. There is also a UPS store about a 5 minute walk from the hotel that can take care of any of your shipping needs. Very friendly and helpful service. Whilst the location isn't an oil painting, we were very satisfied with our stay and the convenience of the hotel.
Monique
"Great, convenient, comfortable, and a quick shuttl"
Very positive experience overall. Answered my phone call with questions about the shuttle, the shuttle was quick and professional (help with bags, etc). Then easy checkin, a nice clean room and comfortable bed. The next morning again, a very helpful and professional shuttle took me directly to my terminal. I will stay again!
"Excellent hotel to stay near JFK airport."
Our flight arrived early morning...we were given our room early with no problem. All the staff (reception, maintenance, restaurant, suttle drivers and customer relations) were courteous and professional. Bed was super comfortable. Staying here was just great...will be back!
Ofi
"Pre-flight stay"
Overnight stay close to the airport prior to an early flight. No complaints. The small restaurant was very good.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott JFK Airport
We thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your stay at Fairfield Inn JFK. We are so pleased that your stay went so smoothly. We are also pleased that you enjoyed the Mediterranean Grill our onsite restaurant. Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn JFK.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Kathleen
"fresh n clean"
All too short! 3-5 Hrs max, so it was wonderful to have a hot shower (at 1am) and to sleep 2.5-3 Hrs before rushing off for another flight. The room was fresh, clean and welcoming.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott JFK Airport
We are delighted that you choose the Fairfield Inn JFK for your quick stop during your travels through the JFK Airport. We so appreciate you sharing your thoughts regarding your stay. We are so glad that you found your guest room clean and fresh. We strive to provide each guest with a memorable stay experience no matter how long the stay is. Thank you again for being our guest!
1 night trip Nov 10, 2014
Tisha
"Layover Comfort"
Just overnight on layover from Europe. Room was comfortable service was good, was only there to sleep and up very early to catch flight home.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott JFK Airport
We are delighted that you choose to stay at Fairfield Inn JFK. We strive to provide a memorable stay experience, even if it is a short stay. We are so glad that you found the guest rooms comfortable and you were able to get the rest you needed before your long journey home. Thank you for being our guest and allowing us to make your stay stress free.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
MARIACLARA
"A very good airport hotel"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. Front desk staff was mostly friendly and helpful. The neighborhood had not much to offer, but the shuttle service the front desk arranged was great to take us to nearby mall and other places. The only negative was that the noise carried through the hall, and any conversation in the hall way could be heard clearly in the room. Overall, good deal for the money.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott JFK Airport
We are delighted that you found Fairfield Inn JFK clean and comfortable. We are also pleased that our staff was welcoming and helpful in assisting you. We know you have a variety of choices when it comes to where you stay and we are so pleased that you choose to stay with us. We hope you will consider us when your travels bring you back to the JFK Area.
3 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"Very clean and convenient"
We stayed here after a late night flight. It's convenient to JFK, has a great breakfast and is very clean. There are other comparable hotels (except for such a nice complimentary breakfast) in the area that don't charge to park.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott JFK Airport
We are so glad you enjoyed our Complimentary Breakfast. Our goal is to provide each guest with a memorable stay experience and 100% satisfaction. We hope you will consider staying with us again when your travel bring you back to the JFK area.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"Pleasant hotel near JFK with good shuttle service"
Wanted hotel close to JFK. Very good shuttle service and drivers. Nice desk staff. Lobby, dining room and bar areas not too attractive but adequate. Breakfast okay, especially with waffles made on the spot. We were in a hurry and only had coffee, though. Variety good. Beds outstanding,and . bath very nice.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott JFK Airport
Dear Judith, Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. I do apologize that we failed to meet and exceed your expectations. Our staff strives to give each and every guest a memorable hotel experience. We regret when any guest feels unsatisfied with their stay. We hope you will consider us again when your travels lead you back to the JFK area so we might win back your good opinion.
1 night trip with friends Nov 3, 2014
Judith
"It was decent ..."
It was decent.
3 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Older JFK hotel building. Welcoming and efficient reception desk; clean and quiet room with comfortable bedding; substantial breakfast; good transport to the airport. Very pleased
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Nice and convenient to JFK"
Shuttle made it easy getting to and from airport. Staff was polite and helpful.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Andy
"Great Overnight stay near JFK"
Excellent restaurant, friendly staff, comfortable room, close to JFK Airport
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"After a long 8 hour flight and clearing customs"
Returning from Morocco and being up for 19 hours the Fairfield staff and restaurant made the difference between sanity and a complete meltdown. The registration staff were wonderful, dinner and breakfast just exactly what we wanted and needed. The room was a little musty when we arrived but turning on the air conditioning took much of it away. This was important because my traveling companion, my adult daughter, has asthma and needed to breathe freely. The room was clean and the bathroom well supplied. We both appreciated the shuttle back to the airport for traveling the next day.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott JFK Airport
We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Fairfield Inn JFK. I understand how exhausting traveling can be. We know how a delicious meal and a friendly hello can make a day of travel so much better. Right now New York City weather is so unpredictable with the humidity going back and forth. Your room may have smelt musty due to the humidity that has lingered into October. I am pleased that the AC Unit seemed to remedy this issue. We so appreciate your feedback and allowing us to provide you with such a memorable Hotel experience. Our goal is to provide each guest with the excellent service they deserve. We are delighted that we succeeded with you!
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
"JFK one night stop over"
Overall fine and surprisingly quiet even though we were on the second floor and close to a main road. Only negative was the shuttle back to JFK - the driver needs an attitude improvement via some customer service training. A simple smile and hello would be an easy start. Watched him gruffly tell the people in front what he wanted re the bags and when my turn came he had completely different expectations to the point I thought maybe he was doing it on purpose. Nearly told him so but gave him the benefit of maybe having had a frustrating day. Didn't leave me and other passengers with a good impression though and I would like to think I am not too critical.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Shiloh
"Sit is a terrible hotel in a terrible vicinity and"
Hotel area is dull hotel itself very poor.i don't think that it deserves the price I paid for it.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Ok for an overnight at JFK."
Arrived very tired after a long flight. Hotel shuttle service was absolutely awesome. Picked us up at Fed Circle, delivered us back to the correct departing terminal the next morning. Hotel staff is kind and caring, room clean and OK for overnight stay. Breakfast was very good. Our only "down side" is the location and the fact that our room looked out over the back street on to a weird car park/garage. Price was very high, but that is apparently to be expected in N.Y. At the price we paid, we would have had a 4 star hotel in most other places. Bottom line, we would stay here again if we had to catch a plane from JFK or connect from a flight.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott JFK Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review and share your thoughts. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Fairfield Inn JFK. Our Staff strives to provide a warm and welcoming arrival for all our guests. Your comments will be made known to them so that they may be both inspired and motivated to continue providing such excellent service to all our guests. We are so pleased that you plan on returning when you are back in the JFK area. Thank you for being our guest and allowing us to make your stay as golden as possible.
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014