All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1905 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-4635, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Everyone was polite and curtious. Very pet friendly.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
The front desk staff was never behind the desk waiting too assist but hiding in the back room. The rooms are average nothing special. The location is ok, you need a car to get to attractions or use public transportation. The best part...very speedy checkout.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Glover
"Nice and Clean! Great Location!"
What a great experience, I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Von
This is an excellent hotel to take your pet. This is especially true after Labor Day and before Memorial Day as dogs are allowed on the beach at all times. Otherwise it is before 10AM and after 5pm.
4 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Judy
"Enjoyed our stay!!"
We had a wonderful stay at Ocean Park Resort!!
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
cynthia Jackson
"Love the Dog Friendly hotel!"
My little dog and I were down last weekend for Friday and Saturday nites. The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. Especially the lady that checked us in... she even gave Louie (my dog) a little doggie bag with treats!........ We had a 6th floor room with a wonderful view. I will certainly be there again and DO recommend this hotel for animal lovers. Very comfortable, friendly and just all around nice place.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
cindy burch
Everything was nice and current. Only thing I could say negative is the railing on our balcony which was on the 11th floor was loose, I wouldn't allow my children to go out there.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
"Nice hotel but wish we had a kitchen"
We had a room with a side ocean view, which was what we booked. My only complaint was not having a kitchen--only a microwave & small fridge. I saw inside one of the oceanfront rooms and they had a full kitchen. We had to go back out to the grocery store after checking in to purchase plates, plastic ware, etc. otherwise a very pleasant stay!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Gayle
The hotel was very nice and clean. The staff was very friendly and very helpful with answering any questions or concerns.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Alan
"convinient place"
Very nice accomodations. 2 pools and 2 hot tubs. Right on the shore. 10 min drive to boardwalk and 5 min drive to the airport. Elevator floor was constantly wet due to people going back to rooms after the pool/beach. Would go back there
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
santiago
"Room smelled like dog"
Room smelled like a wet dog , come to find out it allows pets. Wish I would of known this picked a different hotel.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Excellent Stay"
Had a great time. Clean room, comfortable beds, oceanfront balcony, easy access to the beach, very friendly staff, kitchen, everything was great. Will definitely stay again. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, also pet friendly.
3 night romance trip Aug 28, 2014
Fred & Claudette
This is a nice hotel for people with little dogs. The only side down was the bathroom that really needs updates. The room was nice and bed very comfortable. The carpet needs to be replaced but I guess with dogs that`s what you get.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Dani
"Horrible service"
Only nice thing was the distance to the beach. Room service was horrible, the first day they did not show until 3pm to offer towels! We tried to call for extra garbage bags, we had to go pick them up ourselves. Pool was extremely dirty. Front desk staff was not helpful!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Krys
"Close to the Beach"
If you buy from Expedia, don't expect ocean view even if there are hundreds available. You get the side and see their extra chairs, fridge, etc. The positive, you can walk out to the beach.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Jan
It was an amazing experience. The hotel is facing the beach. It was family and pet friendly. The people were so polite.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Close to the beach."
Did not know that this hotel accepted dogs until I got there. The room was filthy and smelly. The safe didn't work. When a talk to the person in the reception, he was very nice and send people to work on the safe and a maid to spray the room for the smell. I have to say the personnel were very nice. The outside pool was also dirty.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
dissapointed
"Nice hotel for the price"
After checking many resources and websites, we chose Ocean Park for it's location to the beach as well as the price. We weren't looking for luxury, or a resort as we were going to be spending most of our time on the beach. The rooms, though a little dated were comfortable and we had no real complaints. The cleaning people did a good job other than not leaving us extra toilet paper which we easily were able to get from the front desk. It was nice having both the indoor and outdoor pools as the there was a heat advisory for part of our stay, but our kids were still able to swim. The supply of beach size towels for the pool were also helpful. The location to the beach was perfect! There was plenty of deck room around the beach side of the hotel as well. We were surprised at how quiet the hotel was!! We did not hear any of our neighbors. We did not even know that our neighbors had dogs until we saw them coming out of their room. The pool area is quiet at night, which was helpful with getting our kids to sleep. I would definitely return to Ocean Park if we were to return to Myrtle Beach and would recommend it to families wanting to be close to the beach without having to pay or needing the other resort extras.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Cathy
"Beachfront Motel"
Would consider this more of a motel then hotel. It is on the ocean with a beautiful view. The motel is old so everything was not perfect but the front desk did address our concerns quickly. I would say that if you want to spend time on the water close to everything and you don't expect a "Hotel Feel or quality" This was a nice place for the price.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Nancee
"Nice hotel for the money"
The room was very nice and clean. Everything was exactly as described with one exception..... The website states "free wi-fi". Actually they charge you a fee of $5 per day for wi-fi, local calls, etc. However, that fee is actually included in the room price. In other words, your room rate may say $100.95/ night, but when you check out, your itemized statement will say $95.95/night and then list a separate $5/ night access fee.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Tonya
"Good Stay!"
The stay was good. Great Ocean View from the balcony. Ample free parking was available. The staff was helpful. The setup of the pools and the access to the beach were very convenient. Overall it was a good experience.
4 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Service at front desk could've been nicer. They didn't seem too happy when I approached them for questions or anything at that matter.
4 night trip with friends Aug 18, 2014
"Great Vacation"
Great Vacation with the family, kids loved it.
4 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Very nice family trip!"
Me and my family had an amazing trip to the beach. Rooms were very nice and close to everything we needed. We had an oceanfront double room. Full kitchen was great to allow us to cook breakfast every morning. Only con was when we were leaving only one elevator was working which delayed taking our luggage to the car. I will definitely be staying here in the future.
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Sam
"WONDERFUL"
Loved my stay
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Monique Gatling
"Great price and great location"
Despite the hotel being pet friendly, all the dogs there were only heard when outside. The hotel is in a great location and we had a great room with a full kitchen that looked out on the beach. The maid service was unreliable and we had to call the front desk to get them to our room one day. Front desk was lost and check in was a bit of a wait. Pool is alright but being that close to the beach and the ocean, it didn't bother us. I would stay here again.
4 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Greg
"Nice Hotel on the Ocean"
Got there in the pouring rain. Was nice to have a covered parking area downstairs to unload. Room was nice with a small kitchen. Cooked dinner in a couple of times although this wasn't necessary as there are plenty of places to eat. The room was on the oceanfront with balcony. Oceanfront is definitely worth the extra money. Sitting on the balcony and enjoying the ocean is well worth it.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Starting with positives, the hotel is right on the beach. not far from the boardwalk and the lady was nice at check in. ..those 3 items are the reason for the 3 rating. Otherwise, this hotel is dark and smelly, probably from all the small dogs it accepts. The bed was fine, but the bathroom was small and dirty (ie, whatever was dried on the toilet paper holder).
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Close to the strip"
I visited Myrtle beach one weekend and needed a place to stay. I had my husband, dog, 3 kids, and two other people. I rented out two rooms to stay in and they were much smaller than expected. Even though the rooms were generally clean one wreaked of cigarette smoke. The hotel was supposed to be smoke free. The service around the hotel was okay, not fantastic. A few times I went down to the hotel desk to get towels for the pool or something else it took a few minutes to get some help by the hotel employees. They were quite low on staff. One thing that bothered me a lot is that we had to purchase chairs and an umbrella, usually hotels on the beach supply these for the visitors from the hotel. If I had known this I would have brought my own. I did however love the view I got from my room, it was beautiful. Overall my stay at the Ocean Park Resort was ok, it wasn't anything spectacular but it was better than nothing.
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Only (2) complaints are that there is no breakfast that is served, and the elevators stay filled with people making it hard to load your luggage because its full. Other than that great service great room and nice view of the beach. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
Jay
"You have to check out this pet friendly hotel!"
I stay at Ocean Park Hotel for a week every two months even in the winter. I never have to bring my two dogs to the groomer before the trip. They have a groomer and sitter in the hotel its very convenient and affordable. The staff is always pleasant and go out of their way to assist any needs you have. The location is safe and very convenient to all attractions. I will be heading back in October for Spring Break.
3 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2014
It was a great place to stay I would stay there again and tell friends about it to. Everyone was so nice...
3 night romance trip Aug 7, 2014
Felicia
"Good Hotel and Great Location"
We needed a location that was pet friendly and Ocean Park Resort was one that fit that description. The price was reasonable and the overall place was not bad. The room were pretty clean and comfortable. The bathroom a dated and could use an upgrade. The hallways were a bit dirty. I think my biggest issue was regarding 2 things: the pets-it stated only one pet under 20lbs and so I was only allowed to bring one of my dogs when others had multiple and big dogs. The other is the smoking policy was NOT enforced we couldn't open our balcony door because people were smoking on it (cigarettes and other things.) They advised they enforce this heavily but it definitely was not. Though the we enjoyed the place and location some the staff needs to enforce this a lot better.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
LarryB
It was wonderful I will b back
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Antonio webb
"We will be back!"
This was our second stay at this hotel. We chose it because they are small pet friendly. We came last year and had a wonderful time. This time around the only complaint I have was the air conditioning unit. It would cool the room just fine, but was very noisy. So much that we had to turn up the volume on the TV every time the unit came on. We would have complained, but didn't for some reason. We will go back, but if the unit in our next room is as bad I will bring it to the attention of the staff. We just didn't watch that much television and had a great view of the ocean, so we bit the bullet.
Norm
terrrrrible !!!!!
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
Everyone at the hotel is very pleasant and helpful. It is so nice that we are able to go on vacation and take our four legged family members with us. Thank you Ocean Park Resort! Greg at the front desk is especially nice and a great person to talk too.
6 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Sam and Janice Bess
"Decent hotel, not a bad area to stay"
Hotel staff was very friendly except for one lady. Not enough towels, had to keep going down and getting extra. Outside pool was dirty, don't know if something was going on with it, saw a pool man walk through. Had bugs floating around for days. Overall was a pretty nice hotel. Lots of dogs around, wasn't to impressed with this!
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
Wendy
"Excellent hotel!!!"
Hotel location was very convenient. Room was clean and comfortable. Pools were great, my daughter enjoyed them!!! I look forward to staying here again!!!
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Jenny
We really enjoyed our stay there. The beach was very nice! It was a fun vacation!
4 night family trip Jul 13, 2014
"Nice oceanfront hotel"
Great hotel. We had a great stay. The room was nice. The stay was nice. The only thing I recommend they could fix would be the elevator and the wifi. Other then that great hotel.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
D
I would stay hear again
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
diane
"just ok"
Good location, nice view from balcony, rooms/pool/etc could use a little TLC and updating. Smoke free but I smelled smoke on several occasions when in the balcony (obviously other guests' fault and not the hotel). Full kitchen was nice to have, and even included dishes, etc.
6 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
Aseel
"it is not pet friendly!"
We were told that this hotel was "pet friendly" there are no dogs allowed on the beach between the hrs of 10am to 5pm... The area that they allow pet relief in is a 10x10 fake greases area what smells extremely bad... My puppy couldn't even go there... the only place u could have your pet is in ur room... No dogs allowed by the pool areas either... I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone that has a pet. They did hav a pet groomer on site from 10-3 every day but she doesn't take ur per out and play w them.. They are put in kennels and stacked on each other against a wall.. I was very disappointed with my stay!
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Natalie
"OK"
Not the quality of place I expected for what was paid. The internet service was out for nearly two days, AC did not cool the room as well as it should have, had to have the small fridge replaced on the second day and only had fresh towels and room cleaning one day. The desk staff were not the friendliest. Just expected a little more for the money paid.
3 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Adam R.
"Nothing negative to say"
Absolutely loved this hotel, will deff be staying at this one again! No problems, beautiful room and great service! I would recommend it to anyone. You will not be disappointed!!!
2 night romance trip Jul 6, 2014
Alexis
"Satisfaction"
Booked for a week during July 4th holiday with friends and enjoyed our stay. They allow dogs and the whole time you couldn't tell any dogs was around. No bad smells, place was clean. Staff was great. Had one problem with the AC and it was fixed and handled quickly. Place was all I needed for a vacation. Worried nothing while staying there. Would book there again.
7 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2014
Greg L
"Can't wait 2 stay AGAIN!!!"
Our first time traveling 2 Myrtle Beach and now we are already planning our trip for next year!! The room was very accommodating and the view was beautiful!!!! Loved the fact that the swimming pools were not overcrowded.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Lori
Hotel management and workers did little to control little league members out of control. The parents were unwilling to take care of their own children.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"excellent"
This was the cleanest hotel we've ever stayed. The view was awesome, staff helpful and accommodations comfortable-two thumbs up!
3 night business trip Jun 24, 2014