All hotels in Maryland Heights, Missouri, United States of America
11805 Lackland Rd, Maryland Heights, MO, 63146, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Excellent budget hotel"
I chose this hotel because it appeared to be the least expensive hotel with good reviews in a safe area of St. Louis that was reasonably close to the areas I needed/wanted to visit. (I was in town for a funeral at Oak Grove Cemetery and I also wanted to visit the Forest Park area.) The La Quinta Inn- Maryland Heights did not disappoint. I always felt safe and although the hotel is starting to show its age, it was clean (though not pristine) and had comfortable pillow top beds, spacious rooms (The double queen rooms were large enough for an inflatable twin mattress for a fifth person.) plentiful free parking and courteous hotel staff. The only negative was the only restaurants in the immediate vicinity were fast food hamburger chains. However, the next exit to the north had a Denny's and I did notice 2 different pizza chains delivering to the hotel. Also, the breakfast buffet was rather basic- 2 kinds of dry cereal, instant oatmeal packets, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, 2 waffle machines, bagels, bread, bananas, apples, juice, milk and coffee. If you want a real cooked breakfast, you'll want to go elsewhere, such as the aforementioned Denny's. All in all, if you're on a budget and you want a decent place to stay, I recommend this hotel. I would definitely stay here again. I'd just plan on coordinating my meals with whatever areas of the city I was visiting.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Pool was not working but they gave use free passes to the water park about 1.2 miles down the road. nothing special but nice compared to no working pools. Staff was friendly and very helpful.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Will not go again"
Friendly and helpful staff but outdated facility. Room was not clean, we found a dirty sock from a previous guest under one of the beds, the hallway smelled heavily of cigarettes and the breakfast was heavy on carbs with little to no fresh fruits or healthy options.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
i will return
1 night trip with friends Aug 19, 2015
The pool was out of service & the only sign of notice was by pool. They had some water problem as the rug in the hallway was wet.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Esperanza
Good value for the money
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
Well they need to have the pool ready to use
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Jesus
"Top notch customer service"
Pool was closed, but they provided free tickets to a nearby water park. TVs were down too, but a night was refunded. Stuff happens. In this case it was outside of their control, but they didn't let that stop them from giving great service. Bottom line: this hotel knows how to take care of their customers and if I return to St. Louis I plan on being their customer again.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Not bad but Not outstanding but it did the trick."
My stay was rather decent. The hotel room was nice but had carpet damage from a previous visit that had never been repaired. The outside trash by the back door also remained unemptied or even unattended for at least 2 1/2 days. This was a bit disturbing as was clearly overflowing and flies and other insects had began circling the back door entrance. I tried informing the front desk, however after calling a few times no one ever picked up the phone. I did however,finally get in contact with someone at the desk and informed them of the situation to which they said other hotel goers mentioned and didn't want to make any excuse for the conditions and stated that someone would get right on it well it took a few hours but they did exactly that and took care of it I was pleased after that but by that time I only have one more day of stay overall my experience with fairly decent I would recommend other people to go there especially if they're wanting a good nights rest for very short trip, the area is nice it's right next to a quick trip which I loved and its a couple of places around to eat,however I don't know about a long length of stay at this particular hotel.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
kyna
"Good place to sleep but not to eat"
It was in a safe looking area and it looked nice when we arrived. Our room was large and clean. The mini fridge was the definition of mini, so don't plan on getting a doggy bag from dinner cause there won't be room. Breakfast left much to be desired. There was one person working both the reception counter and the breakfast area so the breakfast area suffered. The food was not that great, coffee was bad, no fruit or healthy options, and the only hot food was waffles if the receptionist had time to refill the batter. Also the pool was closed but the receptionist failed to mention this when we called down to ask where it was so it wasn't till we got down to the pool we saw the notice it was closed due to health code violations. Overall the sleeping accommodation were very good for the price and if you are only planning on sleeping there it a great place. Just plan on eating early and supplementing one your own.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"1 night stay for concert."
Stayed one night with a friend when in town for a concert. Hotel is starting to show its age and probably due for a remodel soon, but it was very clean and very comfortable. Had the 'deluxe' room with fridge and microwave. Beds were fantastic, perhaps the most comfortable I've ever had in a hotel! I think we were lucky enough to have a room with new mattresses recently added, as we did notice several old mattresses by the dumpster behind the parking lot. Dated decor, but both room and bathroom were very clean. Widescreen TV with decent channel selection. Girl who checked us in and guy who checked us out were both friendly and helpful. We slept in past the free breakfast so can't comment on that. Definitely recommended if you need a clean and comfy place to stay without spending a fortune in the area.
1 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2015
Alex
"Smoke in No smoking room"
Our room smelled like smoke, in spite of being assured it was no smoking. We got the last room so couldn't move. My son has asthma so this was a major down. The room was nice and big. When I opened the curtains in the morning the sheers were in tatters.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Very pleasant stay"
We enjoyed the stay. The hotel is in good condition, the room was clean, the pool was great, and the continental breakfast more than adequate.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Byron
"Great staff"
Good above average
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Alfred
"Helpful friendly staff"
The staff was very helpful & actually upgraded our room to suit our needs at no additional charge! Breakfast had biscuits & gravy, waffles, pastries, & cereal.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Nikki
"Westport LaQuinta"
Clean and safe area. Close to Hollywood Casino and Amphitheater. We were there for a concert, and had easy access to the venue. Breakfast was good, waffles were wonderful, coffee was grand! Great place for right price.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Patty
"Awsome staff and property"
Room was nice and large, very clean. Bed was somewhat wore out, a little to soft for my bad back. Service from front desk was excellent, even called to make sure everything was up to my standard. Breakfast in the morning was very good. Overall a great stay and will return. Thanks to the staff for a job well done.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Great Value"
Excellent value, nicer property than I expected for the price. Stayed 4 nights. Brent was at the desk and did a great job, professional & courteous. Only hiccup came on the last day; housekeeping didn't restock the coffee. Otherwise everything was fine.
4 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Stephen
It was good
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
james
"Satisfied unknown"
There was condensation on the AC unit so the floor was wet, i ask the front desk if that was normal the response was, it was. So I ask for towels to cover up the wet carpet, the reply was, can you come down and get it...ahhhh
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Go Royals"
Drove into St. Louis to visit Six Flags and to catch a ballgame. Nice hotel, great location. Only complaint was rollaway bed was uncomfortable to say the least.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Comfortable room"
Room and grounds were well maintained. Hallway could be brightened and cooler. Staff courteous and helpful. The breakfast would rate a 3 out of 5 - basic faire. Overall a nice place to spend an evening. Check out the italian restaurants on the Hill.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
craig
"Amy and daughters"
I have to say that I was very impressed with this place. At arrival, we were allowed to check in just a little early which was great. We were given out room keys and when we got to our room we found there was no fridge or microwave which I had paid extra for. Called the front desk, and they switched to a different room. They even brought the keys up so we didn't have to go back down to get them. Charles and Angie were wonderful, but Faith could use some lessons on friendliness. Beds were comfortable and shower very clean. Housekeeping was extremely polite and nice. Breakfast was okay. Pool was a bit dirty but not too bad. Lounge chairs by the pool were great. We will stay here again!
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"3 stars"
I was there for one night during a layover; the hotel was looking nice till got to use the room. The mattressese were already saggy from the use, there was no microwave, no mini fridge, were not plastic bags for the trash can, the bathroom had very little to no decoration, don't count with body lotion. Breakfast was decent as well as punctuality of the airport shuttle.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Zachary
"An OK place to stay"
On the plus side, the bed was very comfortable and the included breakfast was good. On the lesser side, there were cigarette butts and bits of trash outside every door; and although our room was non-smoking, the elevator wreaked of cigarette smell. Am I sorry we stayed there? Not at all. Would I stay there again, not likely.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Allison
"Cardinal Baseball Trip"
We arrived early to hotel. We were still able to check in to our clean room. Quick and friendly check in. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Staff was helpful in finding us a great place to eat. In the morning, we had the complimentary breakfast. This could use a few more choices, but overall this was a very good hotel. Great value.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Wonderful staff, average hotel"
I booked in advance, somehow a mistake was made and our non-smoking family had to stay in a smoking room. It was bad! Especially with 2 small children. On our second day we were able to have a non-smoking room and it was much better! Staff was helpful in many ways, with room accommodation, breakfast, and luggage. Rooms were a little dusty and dirty. Beds were clean. The area was safe. Having a minifridge and microwave was nice. Nice sized room. Everything worked!
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"A good night sleep"
It was a good stay for what I needed
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
Derek
"Conference stay"
My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights while attending a National Genealogical Conference in St. Charles, MO. The staff was friendly, the room clean, breakfast was good. I will definitely look for more La Quinta Motels in future travels. This one was excellent.
4 night business trip May 12, 2015
amy
"great place"
Have stay there before and will again.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Coleen
"Excellent hotel"
We enjoyed our stay and will return!
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Was a great Stay!"
Check in was very quick and friendly. We got to our room and it was clean and taken care of. Only issue with the room is the door was missing part of the lock in the frame so was hard to open and close at times. Nothing that was a real big deal. Area we stayed in was quiet and staff was very friendly. The breakfasts they served could be improved to add a few more choices otherwise all in all it was good, area was great location and easy parking. Would definitely stay again if in the area.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Angie
"Disappointing business stay"
Barely tolerable. The bathroom was clearly damaged from water coming in from above and was roughly patched and painted over. Mattresses were severely misshapen from overuse. The WIFI was one of the worse I've ever experienced and I've seen some bad ones - very slow and impossible to perform any work related activities on. I just ended up browsing from my phone. Staff was ok no problem.
Other trip May 1, 2015
very good experience . staff outstanding what ever questions that were asked intelligent answers were given. staff went out of their way to be helpful.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
george
"St. louis visit"
Room was only 15-20 minutes from downtown. 5-10 minutes from multiple eating locations
4 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Martin
"Pleasant surroundings."
Although our stay was for only one night we were impressed with the politeness of the staff & overall pleasantness of the hotel.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Carley
"great value"
Great location from the airport and university. Great price for 1 night.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
I used this hotel as I was flying the next day and it was a great choice. The staff were all very helpful, check in was fast and rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was a hit with all members of my family and the airport shuttle (starts at 6am) was nice to have. It allowed us to eave the car there, get dropped off right at the airport door and avoid airport parking fees. We'll be back.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Close to LDS Temple"
Clean, felt safe ~easy access to I 270~very quiet, yet close to ethnic food places
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
muffy1
"great night's sleep"
Great beds, clean room. Just what we look for when traveling. Thanks La Quinta!
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
"Staff nice"
Nice for the price except room 331 smelled really bad. Staff tried to spray air freshener & set off some kind of air freshening bomb but didn't work. Room still smelled bad
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Great for Price"
Very clean, friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
Rachel
"Nice hotel."
Room was very clean and quiet, with lots of parking.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Nina
"Nice hotel with a few acceptions"
The staff was very friendly and helpful and overall the room was fine. We would like to suggest 2 things. The hotel was 4 floors and we asked for a NON smoking room. Although ours was NON smoking it was right by smoking rooms. We would prefer if they could do this by floors if there must be smoking rooms so those of us who don't smoke don't have to smell it. Also, when pets are allowed we prefer that all pets be kept on one floor. That way if you are allergic or just prefer not to hear the animals, they are all located in the same area. We had both on our floor.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay"
Very nice. Clean rooms and great breakfast!
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Verna
"A place to sleep..."
A little old, nothing fancy, but clean enough and quiet enough.
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
Extremely clean. Easy entrance. Had to fly out early the next day. Safe area close to the airport.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Wonderful Staff!"
This may not be the fanciest hotel, but they have won the friendliest and most helpful hands down!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"It was close to where we needed to be"
Nothing to add. It snowed so we left early. Weather conditions were going down and we needed to leave to get home to miss it.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
paul
"Great place!"
Really great rooms. Beds are still comfy but starting to show a bit of wear. Great staff!
1 night trip with friends Feb 24, 2015