All hotels in Maryland Heights, Missouri, United States of America
11805 Lackland Rd, Maryland Heights, MO, 63146, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Great staff"
Good above average
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Alfred
"Helpful friendly staff"
The staff was very helpful & actually upgraded our room to suit our needs at no additional charge! Breakfast had biscuits & gravy, waffles, pastries, & cereal.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Nikki
"Westport LaQuinta"
Clean and safe area. Close to Hollywood Casino and Amphitheater. We were there for a concert, and had easy access to the venue. Breakfast was good, waffles were wonderful, coffee was grand! Great place for right price.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Patty
"Awsome staff and property"
Room was nice and large, very clean. Bed was somewhat wore out, a little to soft for my bad back. Service from front desk was excellent, even called to make sure everything was up to my standard. Breakfast in the morning was very good. Overall a great stay and will return. Thanks to the staff for a job well done.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Great Value"
Excellent value, nicer property than I expected for the price. Stayed 4 nights. Brent was at the desk and did a great job, professional & courteous. Only hiccup came on the last day; housekeeping didn't restock the coffee. Otherwise everything was fine.
4 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Stephen
It was good
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
james
"Satisfied unknown"
There was condensation on the AC unit so the floor was wet, i ask the front desk if that was normal the response was, it was. So I ask for towels to cover up the wet carpet, the reply was, can you come down and get it...ahhhh
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Go Royals"
Drove into St. Louis to visit Six Flags and to catch a ballgame. Nice hotel, great location. Only complaint was rollaway bed was uncomfortable to say the least.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Comfortable room"
Room and grounds were well maintained. Hallway could be brightened and cooler. Staff courteous and helpful. The breakfast would rate a 3 out of 5 - basic faire. Overall a nice place to spend an evening. Check out the italian restaurants on the Hill.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
craig
"Amy and daughters"
I have to say that I was very impressed with this place. At arrival, we were allowed to check in just a little early which was great. We were given out room keys and when we got to our room we found there was no fridge or microwave which I had paid extra for. Called the front desk, and they switched to a different room. They even brought the keys up so we didn't have to go back down to get them. Charles and Angie were wonderful, but Faith could use some lessons on friendliness. Beds were comfortable and shower very clean. Housekeeping was extremely polite and nice. Breakfast was okay. Pool was a bit dirty but not too bad. Lounge chairs by the pool were great. We will stay here again!
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"3 stars"
I was there for one night during a layover; the hotel was looking nice till got to use the room. The mattressese were already saggy from the use, there was no microwave, no mini fridge, were not plastic bags for the trash can, the bathroom had very little to no decoration, don't count with body lotion. Breakfast was decent as well as punctuality of the airport shuttle.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Zachary
"Wonderful staff, average hotel"
I booked in advance, somehow a mistake was made and our non-smoking family had to stay in a smoking room. It was bad! Especially with 2 small children. On our second day we were able to have a non-smoking room and it was much better! Staff was helpful in many ways, with room accommodation, breakfast, and luggage. Rooms were a little dusty and dirty. Beds were clean. The area was safe. Having a minifridge and microwave was nice. Nice sized room. Everything worked!
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"A good night sleep"
It was a good stay for what I needed
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
Derek
"Conference stay"
My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights while attending a National Genealogical Conference in St. Charles, MO. The staff was friendly, the room clean, breakfast was good. I will definitely look for more La Quinta Motels in future travels. This one was excellent.
4 night business trip May 12, 2015
amy
"great place"
Have stay there before and will again.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Coleen
"Excellent hotel"
We enjoyed our stay and will return!
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"St. louis visit"
Room was only 15-20 minutes from downtown. 5-10 minutes from multiple eating locations
4 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Martin
"Pleasant surroundings."
Although our stay was for only one night we were impressed with the politeness of the staff & overall pleasantness of the hotel.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Carley
"great value"
Great location from the airport and university. Great price for 1 night.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
I used this hotel as I was flying the next day and it was a great choice. The staff were all very helpful, check in was fast and rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was a hit with all members of my family and the airport shuttle (starts at 6am) was nice to have. It allowed us to eave the car there, get dropped off right at the airport door and avoid airport parking fees. We'll be back.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Close to LDS Temple"
Clean, felt safe ~easy access to I 270~very quiet, yet close to ethnic food places
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
muffy1
"great night's sleep"
Great beds, clean room. Just what we look for when traveling. Thanks La Quinta!
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
"Staff nice"
Nice for the price except room 331 smelled really bad. Staff tried to spray air freshener & set off some kind of air freshening bomb but didn't work. Room still smelled bad
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Great for Price"
Very clean, friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
Rachel
"Nice hotel."
Room was very clean and quiet, with lots of parking.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Nina
"Nice hotel with a few acceptions"
The staff was very friendly and helpful and overall the room was fine. We would like to suggest 2 things. The hotel was 4 floors and we asked for a NON smoking room. Although ours was NON smoking it was right by smoking rooms. We would prefer if they could do this by floors if there must be smoking rooms so those of us who don't smoke don't have to smell it. Also, when pets are allowed we prefer that all pets be kept on one floor. That way if you are allergic or just prefer not to hear the animals, they are all located in the same area. We had both on our floor.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay"
Very nice. Clean rooms and great breakfast!
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Verna
"A place to sleep..."
A little old, nothing fancy, but clean enough and quiet enough.
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
Extremely clean. Easy entrance. Had to fly out early the next day. Safe area close to the airport.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Wonderful Staff!"
This may not be the fanciest hotel, but they have won the friendliest and most helpful hands down!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"It was close to where we needed to be"
Nothing to add. It snowed so we left early. Weather conditions were going down and we needed to leave to get home to miss it.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
paul
"Great place!"
Really great rooms. Beds are still comfy but starting to show a bit of wear. Great staff!
1 night trip with friends Feb 24, 2015
Nichole
The room was fine' we were only there one night. Our original reservation was given away due to our not getting there til after 9 pm. Even though I put on Expedia it would be a late check in
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
wayne
The next time we visit the area this will be the place to stay. Clean, large rooms, excleent breakfast area and great people behind the desk. Al 4 of us couples will be back.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Friendly and attentive. Leaves front desk unattend"
Trip I druatrating with shuttle aervice or lack there of after that great service. Need to take Kare of the little thing broken lights switches elevator cleanliness etc
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"average"
Booked a room with king bed on hotels.com and paid extra for it, when I got there they only had rooms with full beds
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Great stay and friendly staff
2 night trip Feb 16, 2015
"Another Great La Quinta"
The La Quinta was very clean, staff courteous and helpful, and the room was top-notch. The hotel's area was clean, safe, and retail was easy to access. Overall a very comfortable stay and I will most likely use this La Quinta on future business trips.
2 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Gary L
"Westport"
Convenient and clean, close to what I needed
4 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
Jeffrey
"Great rooms"
Was great! Disappointed in breakfast, no eggs! No meats selections! Way below Tucumari & Joplin in food!
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
Douglas L.
"Very nice. I'd return"
Very nice stay. I like the LaQuinta brand and this hotel was as good as the others I've stayed in. I'd come back.
2 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
marty
"Great value."
This motel and room were better than expected. I would recommend this location to anyone who wants a nice room at a great price. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Mel
"Concerns"
Everything was good, except for the dogs barking in the other guests room.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Nice hotel close to where we needed to go."
We had a great experience , we would stay here again.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Emily
"great"
Good place to stay
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Christina
"Connectivity"
The room was comfortable, the hotel is conveniently located and the variety of choices for breakfast quite nice. The connectivity was weak.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Service at it's best."
Stayed in this location twice. I was not sold so much on the hotel as much as the friendly staff. The hotel can definitely use some updating, just being honest. Cleanliness is mediocre at best. However, because of the welcoming staff, this is what drew me back. I felt comfortable and welcome, and good service is what I need to be drawn back.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Patti
"La Quinta"
Hotel worked out great, cheap price and hotel was in nice. The breakfast bar was pretty small and not the best, but still happy with free parking, wifi and breakfast. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"St Louis - Mayfield Heights"
Was in St Louis for business and LaQuinta was only a few miles away. I wanted a property that was enclosed (enter rooms from inside corridors). The price was competitive, rooms were clean and the hotel was in a good neighborhood.
3 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"The hotel is really great. Good place and good ser"
I booked something online, the employee helped to collect the packages for me. They are so nice.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015