All hotels in Maryland Heights, Missouri, United States of America
11805 Lackland Rd, Maryland Heights, MO, 63146, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Christmas holiday"
Stay was fine and room was great
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
The whole experience was horrible , the room smell like cigarettes , pillows, mattress, carpet , really disgusting. The door knob of the door was busted and there was a hole on the bathroom door like someone punch the door, really unacceptable will not comeback and wont recommend this hotel to anyone, really dissapointed
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2016
"Xmas stay at LaQuinta"
Very comfortable bed, clean room, hotel is well maintained. The entire staff was very courteous. Nice breakfast selection. Bonus: free doggie stay and they provide the cleanup bags!
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Rose
Awesome customer service!!!! I only have 2 complaints, the water pressure in the shower was like a dribble. And our door didn't open/shut easily. It was hard to open & when it was shut, there was a large crack between the door & frame. We were in room 317. Otherwise,our stay was great! I would stay again!
2 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2015
"Excellent staff and comfortable stay"
Staff was exceptional. Hotel was very comfortable
2 night trip with friends Dec 15, 2015
Penny
"Best La Quinta I've seen"
Best La Quinta I've stayed in. Very quiet, large rooms - nice staff.
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2015
several things where wrong at check in but everything was fixed quickly and done to great pleasure
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
"Disappointing visit"
Although I have stayed here before and typically have no complaints, this stay was a bit different. While the hotel is clean and the staff does a nice job, I will say the bed in my room was old, uncomfortable and had a deep hole I slept in all night. My final complaint would be the listing stating it has a shuttle. I chose the hotel actually based on this but found out after checking in the shuttle has limited hours, which was not mentioned, even when I called the hotel prior to booking to confirm the shuttle transported between the airport and hotel. I had to pay $25 for a taxi service to return to the airport. I would have selected another hotel had I been aware of this.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2015
"great value"
Great value. Used Park and Fly service. Shuttle prompt and driver courteous. Desk service great both days. Room very clean, quiet and apparently recently renovated. Breakfast nothing to brag about but certainly adequate.
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2015
Good price. Nice,clean room. Hotel staff was very friendly and courteous.
1 night romance trip Dec 1, 2015
Enola
"Very pleasant stay"
Very reasonable rooms, in a good neighborhood, with a QuikTrip right next door.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
ANIL
"Great staff!"
I loved the staff! They were very friendly and helpful. The room was very functional, as well as comfortable. I had a very pleasant stay.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2015
Daryl
"You get what you pay for. Acceptable."
Everyone at the hotel was friendly. The hotel is worn down, but acceptable. The only thing that really bothered me was the cigarette smoke smell on a non- smoking floor. It permiated the floor, and lingered into our room.
3 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Pamela
"Good place to stay"
Wonderful place to stay. We stay there when we travel back and forth from IA to FL twice a year. A real bargain for this nice hotel and it's great staff.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
"Nice room for business trip"
Great room. Friendly staff. Easy access. Nice area.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
"la quinta - not up to par like usual"
Normally I stay at this hotel every time I come to St. Louis for work. But this time, my room was very musty smelling (I was here for three nights and it started getting to me). There were also lady bugs on the ceiling of the room (at one point I counted nine. I told the hotel front desk about and they didn't end anyone to my room. When I left for dinner, I asked them again to go in and take care of them - that I did not need to move if they got rid of them. When I returned, the desk told me "I got what I could". I came into the room and there were still six on the ceiling. I went to bed with my fingers crossed that they would not fall on me.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2015
Sandra
I was disappointed in this hotel. Normally La Quinta's are very nice. We asked for a non smoking room, which they gave us. However, two doors down was a smoking room. Apparently someone forgot to tell them smoke doesn't understand it was supposed to stay down the hall. Then there was breakfast. It was the bare minimum. For the price, breakfast should have been more. I won't stay here again.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
"Good place to stay!"
The room was very comfortable for my new wife and me. However, there was some stains in the carpet in the hallway. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable and extremely clean.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
"A very good hotel within 10 miles from Airport"
We stayed here just for one night as it was late at night and too foggy for us to drive home 120 miles away.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2015
Prabhakar S
"Great place"
The staff was very helpful. The rooms were nice size, very clean and quiet. I would highly recommend staying at this place
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
"Good for the handicap folk"
ThE handicap room equipment was very good and enjoyable. The hotel was used by many pet lovers. We checked the hallway before leaving the 3 floor room so we did not encounter the pets. It was difficult on our last day for the elevator not to work.
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Comfortable, large, clean rooms. Reception staff were helpful and considerate. The elevator did not work for 1.5 days and room keys frequently de-magnitized and did not work.
2 night family trip Oct 26, 2015
Deborah
Room smelled like someone had just finished smoking a cigar. Sheets smelled as such too.
2 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
Vikram
one night stay; for business; La Quinta was good value for the money, and a nice place to stay
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2015
A little below our expectations after staying at many other LA Quinta locations. Stained carpet in hallway, no meat for breakfast, outdated furniture.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
robert
The hotel is an older hotel, the staff is very friendly especially the front desk. It is dog friendly and provide dog waste sites with bags. The breakfast is okay it consist of cereal, yogurt, bagels and waffle maker.
4 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
"Reserved a non-smoking room, got put in a smoking"
I reserved and paid in advance for a non-smoking room and we got stuck in a smoking room. I was ensured my room for late arrival and when we checked in we were told that the hotel was "full" and it was "first come, first serve". This hotel was run down and the smoking room we got stuck in was awful. I would not stay here again.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
Was great
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
"Highly recommend"
Traveled with my husband for business. The room was nice and the staff was incredibly friendly. The only issue was a little bathroom uncleanliness upon check in.
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
"Nice hotel in quiet area"
I stayed at this hotel in July 2015 on the first floor and it was very nice. I stayed at this same hotel in September 2015 on the fourth floor and it wasn't as nice. The bathroom door had a hole in it and the bathroom sink had a piece falling off of it. The carpet in the hallway had many wrinkles in it. The walls needed painted.
Other trip Oct 4, 2015
Barb
The hotel only had two carts for moving in and out. We were 45 minutes getting out of our room. The smoking area was at an exit door and right next to the gas hook up. Needed something sweet at the breakfast.
3 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Enjoyed both service and your staff at this location.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
"Great place! Will stay there again"
This hotel was better than others in the area where I had stayed before. Exercise equipment was good. The only problem is that someone decided to smoke a cigarette in the stairway (far away from the main desk) and the smell reeked into the hallway near my room. Don't know what the staff could have done to prevent it.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
Stephen
"Sound sleep in updated room."
Comfy beds, very clean room. Breakfast could have had more hot items other than cold biscuits and warm gravy and waffles. It was hard to find a table to sit at one morning.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Need to recheck there reservations!!!!"
I had reserved a king size bed on the non smoking size when I got there got my room key went upstairs saw that I was in a room that had 2 queen size bed so I went back downstairs told them I had reserved a king size bed non smoking come to find out they were out of king size bed on the non smoking size the only one that had a king size bed was smoking I took it anyway but they still should have had it set right and I should have gotten a discount for THERE MISTAKE!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2015
Mariana
"Pleasant stay overall, with few hiccups"
We have stayed in this hotel before which is why we returned because we enjoyed our stay. The hotel appearance is nice and the staff friendly and helpful. We enjoy the breakfast area because it is roomy and appealing with the windows and the view. One problem we have had each time we have stayed is with the bathroom in each room. Once the shower had an issue with the flooring. This time we had issues with the toilet. Other than that the rooms were nice. I reserved this room online for this stay. The one thing that did disappoint me is that I had typed in special needs we had for our stay with 2 disabled persons and asked for handicap accessible rooms on the first floor near the lobby. I should have called a few days before in retrospect, as when we arrived the front desk clerk said they did not have any specific notes on our needs. Therefore, we got rooms apart from my parents and at the far end of the hotel. He was very nice though and accommodated us with rooms near the elevator at that end. Overall, it was a very nice stay.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Christina
Here for conference. You could have some fruit on the breakfast bar. The sausage gravy needs to be spicier. Otherwise loved the accommodations.
4 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
"Comfortable"
Comfortable rooms in a decent area. Convenience store / gas station next door. Service has always been good at this hotel.
6 night business trip Sep 16, 2015
"Great service"
Staff very friendly and caring for our well being.
5 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
Ryan D
"Convenient, Comfy, Easy."
Super easy, convenient place to stay. Very comfortable beds, good continental breakfast. The bathroom tub was a little worn but I didn't mind (its just not brand new, but it wasn't dirty). I would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
We were going to be flying out of ST Louis airport and be gone for a week. We were able to leave our car there. We were originally booked into a handicap accessible room and requested to be changed to a regular room which they were happy to accomodate. We needed to take a cab to the airport in the morning, which they arranged for us, and the cab was waiting when we came downstairs. The van picked us up from the airport at the end of the vacation, and the driver was very personable. All the staff were very helpful. We had to leave early in the morning and were unable to sample the breakfast so I cannot rate that.
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"St louis"
Very impressed. First vist to a Laquita inn and could not have had a better experience from the front desk to the room and a early breakfast run before we got back on the road. Thank you. Would definately stay again
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
"Dissapointed in St. Louis"
I wasn't looking for a 5-star hotel but there are a few basics that should not be overlooked. The room was not clean. Several items didn't work properly including the phone and door lock, had to insert key card multiple times (up to 8) before the lock would recognize it. Front desk didn't address the issues. Thankfully, I was only there for 2 days.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
"Blah"
Was next to the gym. Was loud and could not sleep with the sound of TV and treadmill
3 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
Christine
"Cards game - needed room at last minute"
Last minute trip to see the Cards, online showed very little availability around St Louis. This hotel had a room at a reasonable price. Good choice....Very clean, comfortable bed, good shower, friendly folks.... Yes the hotel isn't brand new and the breakfast is typical, but it is well kept and I would stay here again. Easy highway access to get around St Louis. Westport plaza has several choices for dining and is less than a mile away.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Ronda
Easy to access hotel. Quite area. About 30-35 minutes to downtown by car. Pet friendly. Outdoor pool access. Very simple breakfast with limited choices, but it was included in our rate.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Nouk
"Needing A Lot of Work"
We were very disappointed with this hotel. First of all, we waited to check in for 25 minutes for some unknown reason and the clerks never apologized. We were told the rooms were being renovated but clearly ours had not. The paint was chipped, there was a huge stain in the tub and the bathroom mirror was coming apart. The whole room was shabby and depressing. I could not recommend this to anyone and I hope that their renovations spruce the place up a bit. The breakfast was meager at best and the coffee came out of a machine. We were very disappointed as we have stayed at nicer La Quintas before.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Excellent Room & Service!"
Couldn't be better! The room was large, clean, and bright. It was a welcome sight after a long road trip. The staff was attentive, friendly, and seemed to have a camaraderie with one another. No pet fee, which is awesome. Lots of grass for our dog to do her business and even doggie bag stations. I had a problem with my key getting into the building and it was handled quickly and painlessly. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Ellen
"Convenient location"
This hotel is easily accessible from 270, and the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Our king bed room was very comfortable, and the hotel was quiet. Breakfast was good with waffles, biscuits and gravy, and cereals. We have stayed in this hotel 2 previous times, and plan to be back when in the area again.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Ron
"Excellent budget hotel"
I chose this hotel because it appeared to be the least expensive hotel with good reviews in a safe area of St. Louis that was reasonably close to the areas I needed/wanted to visit. (I was in town for a funeral at Oak Grove Cemetery and I also wanted to visit the Forest Park area.) The La Quinta Inn- Maryland Heights did not disappoint. I always felt safe and although the hotel is starting to show its age, it was clean (though not pristine) and had comfortable pillow top beds, spacious rooms (The double queen rooms were large enough for an inflatable twin mattress for a fifth person.) plentiful free parking and courteous hotel staff. The only negative was the only restaurants in the immediate vicinity were fast food hamburger chains. However, the next exit to the north had a Denny's and I did notice 2 different pizza chains delivering to the hotel. Also, the breakfast buffet was rather basic- 2 kinds of dry cereal, instant oatmeal packets, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, 2 waffle machines, bagels, bread, bananas, apples, juice, milk and coffee. If you want a real cooked breakfast, you'll want to go elsewhere, such as the aforementioned Denny's. All in all, if you're on a budget and you want a decent place to stay, I recommend this hotel. I would definitely stay here again. I'd just plan on coordinating my meals with whatever areas of the city I was visiting.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015