All hotels in Maryland Heights, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here11805 Lackland Rd, Maryland Heights, MO, 63146, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Great experience"
La Quinta Inn St. louis Westport was easy to find. Charles was the front desk clerk. He was very friendly and helpful. Check in took less than 5 minutes. The hotel was beautiful and clean. We always have a great stay at La Quinta Inns, and this stay was wonderful. I love the free waffles, and my husband loves the free biscuits and gravy
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Tiffany
"convenient to attractions"
We had a quick check-in with a friendly staff person. All was in order when we arrived. The room was spacious and accommodations met my expectations. I was a bit disappointed that the "non-smoking hotel" had obviously not been that way for long. The halls still reeked and my room smelled smoky. Rooms down the hall were marked non-smoking, whereas mine was not.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Klazmom
"Good service, needs improvement on cleanliness"
Our stay was fine except we found the hotel under construction which lead to it not appearing to be very clean.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Fantastic staff"
I am normally a Hilton regular, but La Quinta may lure me away. This hotel is very well maintained, not new, but obviously staffed by people who care. There was a minor issue with check-in, but Brent went out of his way to make sure that we were accommodated. The area is very convenient and safe, and all of the exterior security access works, unlike some Hilton properties. The bathrooms are well lit and huge, the beds comfortable, super fast wireless without issue and nice TV channel selection. This will be our only hotel choice in St Louis, and maybe other places.
3 night trip Oct 16, 2014
"LaQuinta - Westport"
Hotel needs a refreshing. Beds are old, plumbing fixtures like the shower stick. Bathroom door didn't close properly. On the first floor they had fans up and down the hallway blowing the carpet dry (I imagine). Nice big breakfast area. Very average breakfast options.
2 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Dennis
"Great staff"
The staff are great. The only thing that was not good was that none of the elevators floors where cleaned for 8 days we stayed there.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Elias
I was pleased with the check in process and the cleanliness of the room. Would stay at this hotel again.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
good
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
sam
"Hotel review"
The breakfast looked good on the surface but was disappointing. Lots of variety but the quality was not there. The fitness room did not have baby wipes or fresh towels. Aside from that, the room was comfortable, clean, and affordable.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"Landscaping, atrium breakfast room & friendly staf"
Pleasant landscaping, atrium breakfast room and friendly staff make for a better than average stay. Although we didn't have our dog with us this trip, I love La Quinta's dog-friendly policy.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Best night's sleep in two weeks!"
I needed help with directions - I was lost. They got me there. The room was wonderful. It was quiet, the bed was comfortable, the shower had great water pressure, the breakfast was enjoyable. It was a very good experience.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Reunion"
Good hotel. I enjoyed the breakfast buffet.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"good stay"
breakfast was poor, staff was friendly and professional and helpful
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
The king sized bed was extremely comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was also very good. I would stay here again.
3 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Denny Erxleben
"Nice hotel for the money"
Breakfast was good. Nice room with comfy beds. Overall was very happy with the hotel. Only exception was that they were having problems with their wifi so even though I was only on the second floor, I could not get my laptop to connect to the wifi and had problems even getting my phone to connect. The wifi in the lobby worked just fine and I could connect both devices.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Staci
"Very good hotel near the airport"
Our only problem was that we were given Room number 133, at the very end of the corridor, a long walk from the lobby. It was too much trouble to ask for a nearer room. I am almost certain this "step-motherly treatment" was because we booked the room through Hotel.Com/ Perhaps you should take up this matter with them.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
The stuff is friendly and the breakfast is good.
1 night family trip Sep 16, 2014
rong
The hotel staff were very helpful, friendly and kind. I was very impressed with the cleanliness, and service of the hotel staff.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"2 nights in st louis"
couple of maintenance issues- the hallway carpet had large ripples that were hard to see because of the pattern. the room curtains were not wide enough which allowed the bright parking lot lights to shine in all night on each side of the window. but the staff were lovely and accomodating to our needs.
2 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2014
clint
"pleasant place to stay"
the staff were friendly and acoomodating. While not luxurious it was clean and comfortable
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
"Room"
Very nice room with lots of space and comfortable King size bed.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
"Short drive to the amphitheatre"
Spotless hotel with comfortable beds
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
The Dude
"Couldn't get staff to respond"
Stayed here before but never again. 1. They wouldnt do anything about barking dogs in rooms and 2. Wouldnt even take two minutes to go to my room to look for something I forgot in the room.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
dave
"Good price, but our room need some repairs"
The room looked like it need some repairs. There was a hole in the bathroom door, rust on the wall where the plaster had been knocked away and the wall paper on one wall was coming up. Just small maintenence issued that need to be addressed.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Heidi
"Easy access to Riverport and freeway"
We stayed in a King room. Large room and bathroom. Microwave, fridge and desk. All very nice. Only issue was leak around air conditioner, so the carpet was wet. That was addressed to the staff when we checked out. Not enough to affect our stay.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Joan B.
"Decent room with great location"
Decent room with great location for where we were visiting in St. Louis. Bathroom cleanliness was fine but the room could have been a little cleaner as there was something gross on the quilted box spring cover. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Noise was a bit much with the national softball tournament going on! Breakfast was not good (stale and dry bagels and out of almost everything since the hotel was booked). Pool was much smaller than photo on website but still nice. Overall it was just an okay place to stay... especially for the price and availability.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"Just passing through"
Excellent service from the front desk, Brent. Great assistance to us with laundry and directions to dinner. Room adequate, clean and comfortable. Breakfast only average but adequate.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Allan
"Comfortable stay"
Very nice La Quinta. Very clean room and property. Grass nearby for the dogs to do their business. Great front desk person upon check in. I was glad he told me there was a Cardinals v Red Sox game that night, which helped me decide not to go downtown. It was a short 20 minute drive to the St Louis Zoo, which we enjoyed the next day.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
"Will be back"
This hotel was exactly as I expected. It was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the staff very friendly. I visit family often in St. Louis and I plan on staying here again in the future.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Tammy
"Non smoking double"
Stayed two nights and the room was great the first night. I needed an iron and there was not one. I had to go down to the front desk and wait around 10 min. To get one. It was not cleaned the next day. So, had no clean towels or coffee. The breakfast was okay, but about what all of the hotels serve. There was no coffee they were out when I went downstairs.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Traveling girl
"Great stay for our family"
We would love to stay in this hotel again and again. It was really nice and the breakfast that was included was great! We didn't get a chance to use the pool, but it looked really nice too.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
There has to be a way to get a nonsmoking room even with late check in. I slept horribly because I have allergies to smoke.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Erin
Stayed there during a recent concert. Rooms were very clean. Staff was friendly. Close to entertainment.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
"La Quinta my Favorite"
I am on the road a lot and I always look for La Quinta which never disappoints in my price range - one hundred or so is my budget. I am rarely satisfied when I try the bargain places - fifty to seventy dollar range.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Great deal near St. Louis"
Stayed 1 night during the middle of the week and overall this was a nice hotel with rooms on the bigger side. I was disappointed to find out that the pool hours were 10a-10p, seems late to not open the pool until 10 in the morning, when check-out is 11...I would have enjoyed an early morning swing before getting out on the road. Also, food choices were limited to chains-but that's sort of typical of suburban areas. We had stayed at a LaQuinta the night before with a much smaller room, so thought these rooms were a much more usable size. Great stay and location for the price.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
Eva Porter
"Close to zoo and fireworks!"
I would stay there again, not just this but all La Quinta Inn and SuitesII
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
Mary Blessent
Hotel check was smooth room was good not Hilton but very clean nice quiet. Area was near anything you need food shopping casino near enough to everything you need airport very nice stay tv was good plenty of channels swimming pool was clean nice
3 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Our only complaint was lack of good restaurants close by! Hope
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Horrible night desk clerk. Spa didnt work and they kick you out rudely at the EXACT time it closes. You are not allowed to do the weight room because it is too noisy but it is open 24 hours. Horrible!
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Tammy
"Say no to pet rooms!"
I've stayed at this La Quinta several times in the past but this was probably the worst experience I've had. The guy at the counter was incredibly friendly; the staff here has never been a problem so they're hiring good people at least. He informed us that the room was a pet room but they had shampooed the carpets so the worst we expected was a damp carpet. This was the 4th of July weekend, so every place was packed. We didn't get into our room until later in the evening but we regretted it immediately. The room REEKED of animal urine. The carpet was a bit damp, as expected, but ugh the smell... we cranked up the fan to help air things out a bit, and at least the sheets were ok, but it was not the most pleasant night. I may give this place a chance in the future, but I'll be sure to check in earlier next time in case of situations like this.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Very nice staff"
The stay was ok. We had an ant problem on the second floor, had some food that was wrapped but attracted ants. They took care of them and comped the room which was unexpected. Room was clean, only complaint is the bed sagged in the middle. They need to replace the mattress. The hotel was easy to get to and conveniently located near the interstate.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
C & C
"Stuck in a smoking room and booked a non smoking"
I booked a non smoking room and was told at check in that only smoking rooms available. No other rooms in the vicinity available. The only explanation was that it was the third party booking company that made the mistake.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
"Comfortable and clean lodging"
Everything was great, a little ackward getting to the hotel and our sink looked great if you didn't look in the mirror.....it didn't fit and was poorly fixed to hide the problem. Other than those two items, it was a great stay.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
Patrice
"The hotel is good."
The hotel is good. The hotel staffs are nice and helpful.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Very nice, clean hotel, and the breakfast was more than adequate! The staff were very attentive to keeping the food replenished. It took a while to cool off the room, which was unfortunate as we arrived very late and wanted to go straight to bed. Had we arrived earlier, this would not have been annoying at all.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"Clean and Helpful"
The hotel was very clean, the frond desk was great. Helped us find a place to eat and got a few things we forgot to bring.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
NatnCyn
"Weekend in St. Louis"
Room was clean, beds comfortable, internet was fast. The kids swam in the pool which was clean with plenty of chairs around pool. The breakfast was adequate with usual free breakfast fare without any meat. Coffee was not that great. Overall not a bad stay for price.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Nice Stay"
I really enjoyed our stay. This is only my second time staying in a La Quinta, the first was in Minnesota. Where I like the one up North, there was nothing shabby about this one. We had a nice view of a garden from our window. The only negative that I would have was when we were taking advantage of the breakfast they were running low or out of most everything. We were down about half way through the breakfast time so I wasn't like we were skating in moments before they put everything up. I do think the fact that things were running low was because there were lots of people trying to check out and only a couple staff available. I wouldn't be worried by this though as someone reading this. The staff were all very friendly, the room was clean and spacious, the bed comfy, and the shower had good hot water.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
E_girl_06
"room trash cans"
the trash cans in rooms are about a gallon size. may be good for people only staying 1 nite, but need to be larger or more numerous for patrons staying more than that! would have straight excellent rating otherwise. I have already answered this once. please stop e-mails. t u, jerry osborne
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
jerry
"My favorite hotel when I visit St. Louis."
This hotel is clean, comfortable and consistent every time I stay in the St. Louis area. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014