All hotels in Mishawaka, Indiana, United States of America
5305 N Main St, Mishawaka, IN, 46545, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Adequate for needs"
Desk personnel were professional and provided service requested. The two nights we were there we had difficulty with the key cards. They were fine during the day but at night would not work. Had to be let into our room with master key. Breakfast is minimal as it is served on one small table in the entry hall. There is no leeway on the time it is available and I had to ask for hot water even with 30 minutes to go. All of that aside, the room was fine and met our needs. Perhaps a bit pricey for what we received but that seemed to be the going rate.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Choose this place if nowhere else is available."
I'd never stay there again. Room smelled bad. Carpet had the stench of cigarette smoke. Low quality amenities. Average to poor (lethargic) customer service.
6 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Special request fulfilled by staff..."
Guest services was very polite, accommodating our need for early check in so that we could change and get ready for the Wedding we were attending that afternoon. The room, which was ready a full two hours before listed check-in time, was quite clean and neat, and the desk attendant even made a special trip to drop off more towels for us on the chance that they hadn't been re-stocked. We greatly appreciated what was done for us, and staff was efficient throughout our stay.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. I am so pleased to read that our staff was able to accommodate your request for an early check-in and that you found your room to be clean and comfortable. I’m thrilled that we were able to provide you with a great experience. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
"double pay."
Got there and they said I was supposed to be there the day before. Had to pay again. I was sure I put in the 12th, due to the fact it was my granddaughters 1st birthday.I got there and they said I put to check out the 12th. I had to pay full price 2nd time. Ouch.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I sincerely apologize for the confusion you experienced at check-in. In response to your feedback, I will be reviewing our reservation and check-in procedures with our staff in order to find better solutions to similar situations. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Sharyl
"Mishawaka ESA"
Good hotel. Had a musty smell in the room, but was excellently located and the service was great as well.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am sorry to read that your room had odor issues; however, I am pleased that we were still able to deliver great service in a convenient location. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Not worth the money"
The first room we received smelled full of smoke, even though the entire hotel is smoke free. The lady at the desk gave us another room immediately. The next room had old food in the freezer and fridge. This not the cleanest hotel. But the service was great.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of our property. I sincerely apologize for the cleanliness issues and smoke odors you experienced. To uphold our company’s high standards, I will be coaching our staff on making sure all rooms are inspected before guest arrivals as well as making sure we better enforce our non-smoking policy. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will give us another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you are in town.
1 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Shawn
"You get what you pay for...."
If I had paid closer attention when booking I may not have booked. I didn't realize it was an extended stay hotel. Thin "walls" allowed noisy guests with children arriving at 1 AM, and heavy feet above to be heard easily. Minimal amenities in the room, scratchy towels, and breakfast was a grab and go. Like I said, I booked quickly and got exactly what was advertised when I went back and reread the booking - but then it was too late, and not quite what I wanted. Live and learn, read thoroughly before you hit that "book" button.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you were unhappy with your accommodations. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we appreciate your feedback so we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Our family wedding."
Clean room and linen. Bathroom size big. Shower good. Close to shopping area for eating and clothing. Whole foods market close to hotel. Chipotle vegetarian meal in mall flat top.Great location.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you were pleased with our clean and spacious rooms as well as our great location. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
Daphne
"Family get away - 3 rooms, 2 nights"
For the price, the hotel was very satisfactory. However, one of our three rooms smelled like someone had been smoking dope near the entry way. Unfortunately there were no comparable rooms to swap with. Opening the windows for a couple hours seemed to help. Not much in the way of breakfast foods, but the coffee was good. Again, for the price, overall it was a reasonable stay.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"wasps in the room"
I had a terrible experience!the room doesn't look like anything that is posted on the website.The room we got had lots of wasps on the window it almost bit my children and when we asked for help they said there is nothing they can do since they don't have a pesticide and rooms are fully booked.Horrible management no backup plan!!!!!
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. I sincerely apologize for your experience at our hotel. To uphold our company’s high standards, I will be meeting with our staff to ensure that rooms are being thoroughly cleaned and inspected before guest arrivals. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
nancy
Awesome as always but they need a blow dryer in the room
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for such a positive review of our property. I'm thrilled that you were comfortable and pleased with your accommodations. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip May 18, 2015
"mr cong lam"
need to improve the internet service.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I apologize that you were not satisfied with our Internet speeds; however, I am pleased that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay and great service. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
4 night business trip May 14, 2015
cong
"No gripes! Hotel is just fine!"
Service was fine. Room was clean. Location was fine.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Loud and no maid service"
The front door to the hotel didn't shut properly and every time someone when in or out it banged three times and this went on the entire stay. We let the front desk k ow and they didn't care. We also were not told there wasn't maid service daily. If we wanted maid service it was $10 a day. Other people were just as shocked as we were.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that our housekeeping policy was not properly communicated and that you experienced maintenance issues in your room. We provide housekeeping services to guest staying eight or more nights; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, I am working to make sure our front desk staff clearly communicates our policies and amenities as well as having our maintenance engineer inspect your door. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Ron
"Great value"
Clean, inexpensive, lots of restaurants in the neighborhood. Very good value.
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Staff was friendly, location of the hotel was excellent, room had a faint smell of something that I can't describe but it wasn't unpleasant, "breakfast" consisted of granola bars, muffins, coffee, and fruit so plan to keep snacks in the room or supplies for more elaborate cooking since what they provide isn't enough. I would love to stay in this hotel again, good price for the services provided and really close to the ND campus and other places of interest in South Bend and Mishawaka
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our staff and location of our hotel; however, we apologize that you were unsatisfied with our grab-and-go breakfast. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Goose
"Cheap but good"
The hotel was in a good location to what I needed to do in South Bend. Easy to get to. I was disappointed in that I had to pay for maid service and did not like having to go to the front desk with dirty towels to get clean ones. And not having a wake up call was disappointing as well.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you were unhappy with our housekeeping options and the amenities we provide. Still, we are glad to read that our location was convenient for your needs and that you found our hotel to be a good value. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Greg
"Not very comfortable at all.."
The staff were really nice, no problem there. When we got into our room it literally smelled like a horse barn.. it was awful. They gave us a small tote with a few dishes, but it was hardly enough to get us through the week.. the bed was ungodly uncomfortable, but it was somewhere to sleep so we couldn't really complain too much. Definitely wasn't worth the $200 for 3 nights though.. if there was a way to get at least half the money back, I would try because that hotel was definitely not worth that much money.
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Kaylee
"I will stay again!!"
The room was very clean and staff were nice. I was surprised for the priced how WONDERFUL the room truly was. Thank you
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for posting such a positive review. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff was nice and you enjoyed a clean room at a great price. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Everything was good except there was no one at the front desk when we checked in. We had to hunt around for the house phone to contact someone. I tried to call the hotel but after a few rings, it disconnected me.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Please accept our apologies that there was no one to attend to your needs in a timely manner. Still, we are happy to know that we were able to provide you with a clean room in a convenient location. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice place to relax!"
It was great room for my boyfriend and I to get away and relax! We felt very welcomed!
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm thrilled that you were able to relax in a welcoming environment. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
tiffany
"good"
Very noisy but otherwise good, doors slamming and room not very sound proof
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that you experienced disturbances from adjoining rooms during your stay. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with a clean and comfortable room. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Great value, will stay again. Clean room"
This was a quick 8 hour stop but everything went great except for in wall plumbing noise in room 134 which woke me up a little early when people started taking showers in the next room
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We appreciate you letting us know about the noise issue in your room. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with a clean room and a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Booking in a hurry"
I understand that we had a tough winter But the entire parking lot was covered in very thick and rough ice. Other than that the stay was going.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. It's great to hear that you were pleased with the comfort of your accommodations and your overall experience. However, I apologize for the inconvenience of the ice in the parking lot. We are working to avoid this issue in the future. Thank you again for your review and we would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to the area.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Jack
"Awesome Stay"
I loved it was very comfortable and quiet,we also had a kitchenette customer service was awesome and a lovely neighborhood
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for posting such a positive review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the comfort of your room, location of our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Rolanda
"Hire a new snow removal service..."
The hotel was clean and comfortable. A good value for the price. They did not shovel/plow the slow out of the parking lot very quickly.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the cleanliness and comfort of your room, as well as the good value. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to clear the snow for you in a timely manner. We are working on this issue to prevent it from happening again. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Good rates."
You get what you pay for. This hotel is comfortable and the price can't be beat.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you were pleased with the comfort and value you received. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
dale
"Very close to St. Joe Hospital -- a good deal"
Since my husband was hospitalized at St. Joe Mishawaka,E this hotel was only 1-2 blocks away on Main St. I needed something close, inexpensive,clean, and it was all that. The only thing they did not have that would have been great was an ice machine. There was 1 empty ice cube tray in my room, which I filled, but an ice machine would be much better. Employees were pleasant, and very helpful.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am very pleased that you enjoyed our convenient location, clean guest rooms and friendly staff. I apologize for the inconvenience of not having an ice machine but I hope you will still give us the opportunity to serve you the next time you are in the area. Thank you again for your feedback.
2 night trip Feb 17, 2015
"I love it"
Everything's nice inside you can put food on the stove and everything
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the use of our kitchens. hank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
I'm nice
"Very good experience"
We had a very good experience. Staff was friendly and accomidating, and the room was clean and spacious.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"no title"
Love staying in this hotel very clean and mice ppl
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Triannetta
Great friendly staff. Clean hotel overall.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Happy Stay"
I had to do laundry there and I had an issue with the 2.00 dryer not completely drying my clothes. But I was compensated.
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
lundon
"Uncleaned rooms"
Had to switch rooms 3 times because of hair and unclean beds. Also towel's were used and refolded up as clean. We stayed 3 nights and hotel refunded for 1 night.
3 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
The staff was helpful in directing me around the community for food and sundry items
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. It's great to hear that our staff was helpful with your needs. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great place"
Was here while my house was being repaired
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that our hotel was a sufficient home away from home for you while your house was under repairs. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future
7 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"loved the city and the hotel"
I'd recommend it. it was a comfortable stay with decent staff and amenities. nothing bad to say but i only stayed for one night
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us and that you were pleased with our staff's service and amenities. We are so glad to know that you would recommend our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Jan 12, 2015
"Great place, will stay again"
We spent one night on the way driving back home. The service was great, very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Hoan
"Great room and price"
Great price, great location, room was decent for price and all was clean except above fridge. It a tall man thing, we notice these things.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our great price and great location. I am sorry to hear that your refrigerator was not properly cleaned but I will use your feedback as a training tool to prevent this from happening in the future. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Lucas
"so close"
The room was exceptionally clean...the refridgerator, sink, and cookware were phenomenal perks. The service and reception was delightful. The only complaint I have, was the bed was like sleeping on mildly padded patio pavers...harder than my grandpappy on his little blue pills
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for telling us about your stay. We are sorry to hear that you did not find your bed to be comfortable; however, we are glad that you enjoyed your clean room and fully equipped kitchen. We will work with our maintenance engineer to inspect our mattresses and make sure they are up to standard. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Clean and convenient"
It was clean, spacious room and close to restaurants
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
J.W.
Normally I don't write many reviews, but after reading so many positive reviews and then experiencing something entirely different, I feel inclined to write a review. I chose this hotel because it was the cheapest hotel in the area that was close to where my daughter's cheer competition was. When we got to the hotel and in our room, the room was dirty. The tub didn't seem very clean, and there were shampoos sitting on top of the fridge (not the hotel shampoo either so I knew the room was completely cleaned). Our toilet didn't flush either so we had to call the front desk. We were promptly moved to another room. Our second room smelled strongly of dog. I mean the stench was so bad I went to Meijer and bought spray to help get rid of the smell. I didn't talk to the front desk again because I didn't feel it was worth it since we were only staying one night, but I was really disappointed and would not recommend this hotel. However, I do have to say the positive part was the staff was nice. That doesn't always happen so it helped smooth things over a little.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The experience you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize. In response to your feedback, I am working diligently with our housekeeping staff to review our cleanliness procedures and to pay closer attention to the cleanliness of our rooms. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Jacqueline
"cheap and great hotel"
Very nice accommodating hotel big room and excellent staff. Wish breakfast was a little better
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
great place to stay & environment a lot to do shopping & eating location
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our amazing location, surrounded by shopping and many great restaurants. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
jay
"Hotel Review"
They are located in an excellent area, the hotel was nice, the Staff was great and the room was fine. If you are looking for a hotel with lots of frills this is not it; but the rate was great; who can complain!
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel, our staff, and the surrounding area. It's great to read that you found us to be a good value. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Janis
"the service was better than the price"
The Internet was not well configured
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I apologize that our free Wi-Fi gave you some issues; however, it's great to hear that you were pleased with the service you received. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Nov 19, 2014
"Notre Dame Football Weekend"
This hotel was clean and tidy with no issues in a very convenient area within 3 miles of Notre Dame campus. I would stay there again!
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms and excellent location close to Notre Dame and many shops and restaurants. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Horrible stay!"
Would have never stayed here if I knew it had paper thin walls. You could hear the tv's from other rooms, people walking back and forth above us, people fighting next door to us on who the best baseball player was at 2:00 am. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom had hair left over from visitors past. That is gross!!!! I will never stay at this hotel again. I thought it was suppose to be nicer and I can't imagine people ever staying at this place for a week or even longer than 1 night.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Karen - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The lack of cleanliness you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am working with our housekeeping staff to ensure they pay more attention to detail when cleaning our guest rooms. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
KAREN
Room was ok but not comfortable, would ask them to update decor made it look like it hadn't even been used .....
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you were no comfortable with your accommodations. In response to your feedback, we are making some changes and upgrades in the near future. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.
"Comfort all around"
Employees are friendly and helpful. Found the place to stay when visiting friends and for business trips.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our wonderful staff during your stay with us. It's great to hear that we were able to provide you with a great stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We look forward to hosting you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
4 night business trip Nov 14, 2014