All hotels in Mishawaka, Indiana, United States of America
5305 N Main St, Mishawaka, IN, 46545, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

This hotel is a great place to stay for business in the South Bend area. Having a kitchenette in the room is a huge convenience.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2015
We stayed here during Notre Dame Welcome Weekend. Decent place for the money. Reasonably clean and quiet. Few amenities-one bar of soap, one small tube of shampoo, no hair dryer. Not much for breakfast. Convenient to Notre Dame and shopping. I'd stay here again.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Francis
"Adequate for the price"
Stayed three nights as I was moving my daughter to college. Kitchen floor was sticky when we arrived and the trash under the kitchen sink was full. I took out the trash and asked the front desk if someone could come back and clean the floor again. Staff was nice. Overall, the facilities we adequate.
4 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
"GOOD VALUE"
Plenty of close parking. Near St Joseph Hospital where I was visiting family so very convenient.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
terry
The Hotel was clean could use a little update but comfy. Lots of eating options. I think since it is extended stay could at least have minimal cooking supplies in kitchen area even paper and plastic would have been fine. Also they do not make beds everyday we stayed 2 nights but were not told this
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. Please accept our apologies that we failed to communicate our amenities during your arrival. We provide housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more nights; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. While we no longer keep dishes in guest rooms, these items are available at the front desk for no additional charge. Still, I am glad you had a positive stay overall and enjoyed our friendly customer service. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
great room - nice and clean. They gave me a free upgrade randomly when I checked in.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am so happy that you were able to enjoy our comfortable rooms and that we were able to pleasantly surprise you with a complimentary upgrade. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
"Vacation trip home July 2015"
We stop in Granger on our way to Northern Michigan and on the way home, to Colorado. The room was great. Not having an ice machine was disappointing. The kitchen and laundry were a huge plus!!
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. Please accept our apologies that our amenities were not to your expectations. Still, I am pleased to read that you had a positive stay overall. I’m so glad that you enjoyed our great rooms, fully equipped kitchens and convenient on-site laundry facility. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Kerry
"South Bend Stay"
There was a stale odor about the room....perhaps it was related to air conditioning and just not opening a window for fresh air. There wasn't an ice machine probably because the rooms have a kitchenette but it does take several hours for the freezer to make ice so what do you do when a guest arrives later and is only staying one night? At the end of the stay, however, the accommodations got the job done.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. I am disappointed to read that you encountered an odor in your room. I also apologize that our amenities were not to your expectations. In response to your feedback, I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning procedures as well as making sure we are clearly communicating our amenities during guest arrivals. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
friar Paul Joseph
"Bed bugs and poor service- stay away"
I woke up in the morning to find bed bugs in my bed. When I went to address the issue with the manager on duty there was nobody at the front desk. I and other customers waited for 15 minutes before anyone arrived to assist us. The manager said there was nothing she could do as it was booked through hotels.com and that the hotel's insurance company would be contacting me. I would not stay at this hotel again as the service was terrible and the bed had bugs.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Kyle
"Great place in a great town"
Great place, great city, great value. We will certainly be back.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. It’s great to hear that we were able to provide you with a pleasant stay at a reasonable rate. I’m thrilled that you would stay with us again! The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
3 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Kari
"great"
Arrived after traveling 9 or so hours. Not only were they super friendly and accomodating to our dog who we brought along, they also upgraded our room to a suite free of charge. Room was clean, bed was actually pretty decent/comfortable compared to what we encountered at other hotels.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I am pleased to read that our staff was accommodating and that you found your room to be clean and comfortable. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Away for a wedding"
yge Hoyle was what I had expected. No frills but a decent room for a decent price. The staff was friendly however the night crew was left to register customers and deal with problems without the use of a computer or the ability to contact management after hours. This was unfortunate for a couple that made a rwservation
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate your feedback regarding the night shift so it can be discussed with our staff in order to prevent a similar issue from occurring in the future. I’m thrilled that you found our hotel to be a good value and that you enjoyed our friendly customer service. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2015
Pamela
"Adequate for needs"
Desk personnel were professional and provided service requested. The two nights we were there we had difficulty with the key cards. They were fine during the day but at night would not work. Had to be let into our room with master key. Breakfast is minimal as it is served on one small table in the entry hall. There is no leeway on the time it is available and I had to ask for hot water even with 30 minutes to go. All of that aside, the room was fine and met our needs. Perhaps a bit pricey for what we received but that seemed to be the going rate.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am pleased that we were able to provide friendly and professional service; however I am disappointed to read that you had difficulty with your key cards and that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. To uphold our company’s high standards, I am sharing this feedback with our staff so that we can work to prevent a similar situation from occurring in the future. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Choose this place if nowhere else is available."
I'd never stay there again. Room smelled bad. Carpet had the stench of cigarette smoke. Low quality amenities. Average to poor (lethargic) customer service.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I am so disappointed to read that your stay did not meet our company’s high standards. In response to your feedback, I am meeting with our staff and reviewing the importance of providing professional customer service as well as making sure we are thoroughly cleaning and inspecting rooms prior to guest arrivals. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
6 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Special request fulfilled by staff..."
Guest services was very polite, accommodating our need for early check in so that we could change and get ready for the Wedding we were attending that afternoon. The room, which was ready a full two hours before listed check-in time, was quite clean and neat, and the desk attendant even made a special trip to drop off more towels for us on the chance that they hadn't been re-stocked. We greatly appreciated what was done for us, and staff was efficient throughout our stay.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. I am so pleased to read that our staff was able to accommodate your request for an early check-in and that you found your room to be clean and comfortable. I’m thrilled that we were able to provide you with a great experience. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2015
"double pay."
Got there and they said I was supposed to be there the day before. Had to pay again. I was sure I put in the 12th, due to the fact it was my granddaughters 1st birthday.I got there and they said I put to check out the 12th. I had to pay full price 2nd time. Ouch.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel. I sincerely apologize for the confusion you experienced at check-in. In response to your feedback, I will be reviewing our reservation and check-in procedures with our staff in order to find better solutions to similar situations. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Sharyl
"Mishawaka ESA"
Good hotel. Had a musty smell in the room, but was excellently located and the service was great as well.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am sorry to read that your room had odor issues; however, I am pleased that we were still able to deliver great service in a convenient location. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Not worth the money"
The first room we received smelled full of smoke, even though the entire hotel is smoke free. The lady at the desk gave us another room immediately. The next room had old food in the freezer and fridge. This not the cleanest hotel. But the service was great.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of our property. I sincerely apologize for the cleanliness issues and smoke odors you experienced. To uphold our company’s high standards, I will be coaching our staff on making sure all rooms are inspected before guest arrivals as well as making sure we better enforce our non-smoking policy. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will give us another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you are in town.
1 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Shawn
"You get what you pay for...."
If I had paid closer attention when booking I may not have booked. I didn't realize it was an extended stay hotel. Thin "walls" allowed noisy guests with children arriving at 1 AM, and heavy feet above to be heard easily. Minimal amenities in the room, scratchy towels, and breakfast was a grab and go. Like I said, I booked quickly and got exactly what was advertised when I went back and reread the booking - but then it was too late, and not quite what I wanted. Live and learn, read thoroughly before you hit that "book" button.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you were unhappy with your accommodations. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we appreciate your feedback so we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Our family wedding."
Clean room and linen. Bathroom size big. Shower good. Close to shopping area for eating and clothing. Whole foods market close to hotel. Chipotle vegetarian meal in mall flat top.Great location.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you were pleased with our clean and spacious rooms as well as our great location. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
Daphne
"Family get away - 3 rooms, 2 nights"
For the price, the hotel was very satisfactory. However, one of our three rooms smelled like someone had been smoking dope near the entry way. Unfortunately there were no comparable rooms to swap with. Opening the windows for a couple hours seemed to help. Not much in the way of breakfast foods, but the coffee was good. Again, for the price, overall it was a reasonable stay.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies for the cleanliness issues you experienced. Still, we are pleased to know that we were able to provide you with a positive stay overall. I’m thrilled that you found our hotel to be a good value. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"wasps in the room"
I had a terrible experience!the room doesn't look like anything that is posted on the website.The room we got had lots of wasps on the window it almost bit my children and when we asked for help they said there is nothing they can do since they don't have a pesticide and rooms are fully booked.Horrible management no backup plan!!!!!
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. I sincerely apologize for your experience at our hotel. To uphold our company’s high standards, I will be meeting with our staff to ensure that rooms are being thoroughly cleaned and inspected before guest arrivals. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
nancy
It was ok. Clean room. Nothing else to say. We just stayed the night and left early the next morning.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am very pleased to see that you had a clean room upon check-in and had a comfortable stay overall. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.
Other trip May 24, 2015
MJ
Awesome as always but they need a blow dryer in the room
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for such a positive review of our property. I'm thrilled that you were comfortable and pleased with your accommodations. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip May 18, 2015
"mr cong lam"
need to improve the internet service.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I apologize that you were not satisfied with our Internet speeds; however, I am pleased that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay and great service. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
4 night business trip May 14, 2015
cong
"Worst hotel ever"
Terribly expensive, they do not clean the rooms but weakly, breakfast are just cereals bar and coffee, they not even change the towels daily, the staff is not committed to service, is pretty much do it by yourself kind of stay Home away from home….thanks God no, never ever again
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. It upsets me to hear that you were not pleased with your stay. I am sorry for your experience. We provide housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more nights; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. I apologize if this was not communicated to you at the time of your booking or check-in. Also, we do our best to create a home away from home experience so I am disappointed to read that you did not feel our staff was committed to service. I will work with our staff to ensure they focus on projecting that commitment to every guest. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Johan
"Nice hotel, great staff!"
I stayed for a couple of days to get my daughter moved out of ND for the summer. I wish it had a pool but I knew that before I stayed there. I had an issue with my tub not holding water and the maintenance guy was more than helpful and got it fixed right away. The rest of the staff was very friendly and nice. Internet was decent, no connection issues and the speed was adequate without paying for the upgrade.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know about the maintenance issues in your room. We are sorry for these issues, but are happy to read that we provided you with friendly customer service and a great location. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"No gripes! Hotel is just fine!"
Service was fine. Room was clean. Location was fine.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Basic hotel, good value for the price."
Overall, nice, basic room. Nothing exceptional, but nothing bad as well.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your accommodations and found us to be a good value. Thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
B
"Clean, inexpensive, close to groceries + shopping"
This isn't a swanky place, but it is clean, neat, and inexpensive. Also relatively quiet. Some areas could use a fresh coat of paint and beds are a little firm, but I'm not being nitpicky. We've stayed there three years in a row for ND events and this is our go-to hotel for the future. Much better and much cheaper than the hotels on Route 31. About 3-4 miles from ND campus. Multiple shopping malls and big-box stores within a half mile (Target, WalMart, Sams Club, Office Depot, etc). Large grocery store (Meijers?) just around the corner. Room has a fridge, microwave and sink, so you can purchase food/drinks and then save it in the room. Breakfast bar in the mornings is minimal, includes coffee, muffins, fruit. But you can go to the grocery store and buy what you want for breakfast and keep it in the fridge.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and that you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
W
"Loud and no maid service"
The front door to the hotel didn't shut properly and every time someone when in or out it banged three times and this went on the entire stay. We let the front desk k ow and they didn't care. We also were not told there wasn't maid service daily. If we wanted maid service it was $10 a day. Other people were just as shocked as we were.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that our housekeeping policy was not properly communicated and that you experienced maintenance issues in your room. We provide housekeeping services to guest staying eight or more nights; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, I am working to make sure our front desk staff clearly communicates our policies and amenities as well as having our maintenance engineer inspect your door. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Ron
"Close to Rip the Duck lax tournament."
Hotel was close to weekend events & staff was terrific.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our proximity to your event and the friendliness of our staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Great value"
Clean, inexpensive, lots of restaurants in the neighborhood. Very good value.
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Bad smell throughout the hotel"
When my husband called the hotel to check on the reservation on the arrival day, they did not have the reservation. I called an hour later, and suddenly they found it. The hotel parking lot did not feel safe. The room and the hallway and lobby were permeated with the smell of burnt caramel, and we have no idea what caused this. The bed and room were clan, but the whole place seemed uncomfortable.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that your visit with us was uncomfortable. We do our best to provide a home away from home experience, and I am disappointed that we fell short. To uphold our company’s high standards, we will be working with our housekeeping staff on better eliminating odors. Please know that guest safety is our number one priority. I will make sure our staff makes more frequent rounds of our property to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Eva
Staff was friendly, location of the hotel was excellent, room had a faint smell of something that I can't describe but it wasn't unpleasant, "breakfast" consisted of granola bars, muffins, coffee, and fruit so plan to keep snacks in the room or supplies for more elaborate cooking since what they provide isn't enough. I would love to stay in this hotel again, good price for the services provided and really close to the ND campus and other places of interest in South Bend and Mishawaka
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our staff and location of our hotel; however, we apologize that you were unsatisfied with our grab-and-go breakfast. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Goose
"Cheap but good"
The hotel was in a good location to what I needed to do in South Bend. Easy to get to. I was disappointed in that I had to pay for maid service and did not like having to go to the front desk with dirty towels to get clean ones. And not having a wake up call was disappointing as well.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you were unhappy with our housekeeping options and the amenities we provide. Still, we are glad to read that our location was convenient for your needs and that you found our hotel to be a good value. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Greg
"Not very comfortable at all.."
The staff were really nice, no problem there. When we got into our room it literally smelled like a horse barn.. it was awful. They gave us a small tote with a few dishes, but it was hardly enough to get us through the week.. the bed was ungodly uncomfortable, but it was somewhere to sleep so we couldn't really complain too much. Definitely wasn't worth the $200 for 3 nights though.. if there was a way to get at least half the money back, I would try because that hotel was definitely not worth that much money.
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Kaylee
"I will stay again!!"
The room was very clean and staff were nice. I was surprised for the priced how WONDERFUL the room truly was. Thank you
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for posting such a positive review. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff was nice and you enjoyed a clean room at a great price. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Everything was good except there was no one at the front desk when we checked in. We had to hunt around for the house phone to contact someone. I tried to call the hotel but after a few rings, it disconnected me.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Please accept our apologies that there was no one to attend to your needs in a timely manner. Still, we are happy to know that we were able to provide you with a clean room in a convenient location. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice place to relax!"
It was great room for my boyfriend and I to get away and relax! We felt very welcomed!
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm thrilled that you were able to relax in a welcoming environment. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
tiffany
"good"
Very noisy but otherwise good, doors slamming and room not very sound proof
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that you experienced disturbances from adjoining rooms during your stay. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with a clean and comfortable room. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Great value, will stay again. Clean room"
This was a quick 8 hour stop but everything went great except for in wall plumbing noise in room 134 which woke me up a little early when people started taking showers in the next room
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We appreciate you letting us know about the noise issue in your room. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with a clean room and a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Booking in a hurry"
I understand that we had a tough winter But the entire parking lot was covered in very thick and rough ice. Other than that the stay was going.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. It's great to hear that you were pleased with the comfort of your accommodations and your overall experience. However, I apologize for the inconvenience of the ice in the parking lot. We are working to avoid this issue in the future. Thank you again for your review and we would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to the area.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Jack
"Awesome Stay"
I loved it was very comfortable and quiet,we also had a kitchenette customer service was awesome and a lovely neighborhood
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for posting such a positive review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the comfort of your room, location of our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Rolanda
"Hire a new snow removal service..."
The hotel was clean and comfortable. A good value for the price. They did not shovel/plow the slow out of the parking lot very quickly.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the cleanliness and comfort of your room, as well as the good value. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to clear the snow for you in a timely manner. We are working on this issue to prevent it from happening again. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Good rates."
You get what you pay for. This hotel is comfortable and the price can't be beat.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you were pleased with the comfort and value you received. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
dale
"Very close to St. Joe Hospital -- a good deal"
Since my husband was hospitalized at St. Joe Mishawaka,E this hotel was only 1-2 blocks away on Main St. I needed something close, inexpensive,clean, and it was all that. The only thing they did not have that would have been great was an ice machine. There was 1 empty ice cube tray in my room, which I filled, but an ice machine would be much better. Employees were pleasant, and very helpful.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am very pleased that you enjoyed our convenient location, clean guest rooms and friendly staff. I apologize for the inconvenience of not having an ice machine but I hope you will still give us the opportunity to serve you the next time you are in the area. Thank you again for your feedback.
2 night trip Feb 17, 2015
"I love it"
Everything's nice inside you can put food on the stove and everything
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
I'm nice
"Very good experience"
We had a very good experience. Staff was friendly and accomidating, and the room was clean and spacious.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"no title"
Love staying in this hotel very clean and mice ppl
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015