All hotels in Mishawaka, Indiana, United States of America
5305 N Main St, Mishawaka, IN, 46545, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

Great friendly staff. Clean hotel overall.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Happy Stay"
I had to do laundry there and I had an issue with the 2.00 dryer not completely drying my clothes. But I was compensated.
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
lundon
"Uncleaned rooms"
Had to switch rooms 3 times because of hair and unclean beds. Also towel's were used and refolded up as clean. We stayed 3 nights and hotel refunded for 1 night.
3 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
The staff was helpful in directing me around the community for food and sundry items
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great place"
Was here while my house was being repaired
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that our hotel was a sufficient home away from home for you while your house was under repairs. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future
7 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"loved the city and the hotel"
I'd recommend it. it was a comfortable stay with decent staff and amenities. nothing bad to say but i only stayed for one night
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us and that you were pleased with our staff's service and amenities. We are so glad to know that you would recommend our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Jan 12, 2015
"Great place, will stay again"
We spent one night on the way driving back home. The service was great, very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Hoan
"Great room and price"
Great price, great location, room was decent for price and all was clean except above fridge. It a tall man thing, we notice these things.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our great price and great location. I am sorry to hear that your refrigerator was not properly cleaned but I will use your feedback as a training tool to prevent this from happening in the future. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Lucas
"so close"
The room was exceptionally clean...the refridgerator, sink, and cookware were phenomenal perks. The service and reception was delightful. The only complaint I have, was the bed was like sleeping on mildly padded patio pavers...harder than my grandpappy on his little blue pills
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for telling us about your stay. We are sorry to hear that you did not find your bed to be comfortable; however, we are glad that you enjoyed your clean room and fully equipped kitchen. We will work with our maintenance engineer to inspect our mattresses and make sure they are up to standard. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Clean and convenient"
It was clean, spacious room and close to restaurants
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
J.W.
Normally I don't write many reviews, but after reading so many positive reviews and then experiencing something entirely different, I feel inclined to write a review. I chose this hotel because it was the cheapest hotel in the area that was close to where my daughter's cheer competition was. When we got to the hotel and in our room, the room was dirty. The tub didn't seem very clean, and there were shampoos sitting on top of the fridge (not the hotel shampoo either so I knew the room was completely cleaned). Our toilet didn't flush either so we had to call the front desk. We were promptly moved to another room. Our second room smelled strongly of dog. I mean the stench was so bad I went to Meijer and bought spray to help get rid of the smell. I didn't talk to the front desk again because I didn't feel it was worth it since we were only staying one night, but I was really disappointed and would not recommend this hotel. However, I do have to say the positive part was the staff was nice. That doesn't always happen so it helped smooth things over a little.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The experience you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize. In response to your feedback, I am working diligently with our housekeeping staff to review our cleanliness procedures and to pay closer attention to the cleanliness of our rooms. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Jacqueline
"cheap and great hotel"
Very nice accommodating hotel big room and excellent staff. Wish breakfast was a little better
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
great place to stay & environment a lot to do shopping & eating location
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our amazing location, surrounded by shopping and many great restaurants. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
jay
"Hotel Review"
They are located in an excellent area, the hotel was nice, the Staff was great and the room was fine. If you are looking for a hotel with lots of frills this is not it; but the rate was great; who can complain!
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our hotel, our staff, and the surrounding area. It's great to read that you found us to be a good value. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Janis
"the service was better than the price"
The Internet was not well configured
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I apologize that our free Wi-Fi gave you some issues; however, it's great to hear that you were pleased with the service you received. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Nov 19, 2014
"Notre Dame Football Weekend"
This hotel was clean and tidy with no issues in a very convenient area within 3 miles of Notre Dame campus. I would stay there again!
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms and excellent location close to Notre Dame and many shops and restaurants. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Horrible stay!"
Would have never stayed here if I knew it had paper thin walls. You could hear the tv's from other rooms, people walking back and forth above us, people fighting next door to us on who the best baseball player was at 2:00 am. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom had hair left over from visitors past. That is gross!!!! I will never stay at this hotel again. I thought it was suppose to be nicer and I can't imagine people ever staying at this place for a week or even longer than 1 night.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Karen - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The lack of cleanliness you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am working with our housekeeping staff to ensure they pay more attention to detail when cleaning our guest rooms. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
KAREN
Room was ok but not comfortable, would ask them to update decor made it look like it hadn't even been used .....
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you were no comfortable with your accommodations. In response to your feedback, we are making some changes and upgrades in the near future. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.
"Comfort all around"
Employees are friendly and helpful. Found the place to stay when visiting friends and for business trips.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our wonderful staff during your stay with us. It's great to hear that we were able to provide you with a great stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We look forward to hosting you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
4 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Jose
"Pretty Good!"
It was pretty good over all had a great experience. There was a lot of noise from other rooms and could hear peoples conversations.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
hotel was great but didn't like that I had to ask someone to bring me a coffeemaker and coffee and then no creamer or sugar.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
It was great the bed was very good quite great nights sleep
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am so pleased to read that your bed was comfortable and that you got a great night's sleep. The staff and I truly appreciate your kind feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
"Nice Stay, Nice Place, Nice Area"
Nice!
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed our hotel and its location. It is great to know that you had a nice stay with us. The staff and I truly appreciate your kind comments. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Was a pleasant stay. Comfortable, peaceful, and pleasing.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
Quandell
Good
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. We are glad that we were able to provide you with a pleasant stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
It was very nice.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
HTE
HOTEL STAFF VERY RUDE. Front desk when checking in wANTED US TO PAY $20 MORE FOR A 2PM CHECK IN. THERE CK IN TIME IS 3PM SHE STATED VERY RUDLY
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Your comments in regards to the hotel being clean and comfortable are much appreciated; however, I was disheartened to read that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. I will be meeting with our staff to review our customer service expectations to ensure your experience is not repeated in the future. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Disappointing"
No dishes, no silverware, no blow dryer, no coffee, etc. It looked like they had stripped the room of everything except towels! Ant traps under the tables (gross), the hallways smelled of smoke, no coffee or makers in the room and they were out in the lobby.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your accommodations. In regards to the dishes, we do in fact, remove the dishes and coffee makers from each room after check-out so the items can be properly cleaned and sanitized for use by the next guest. All of our items are available upon request and can be delivered and unpacked for you by our friendly staff. I will work with my team to ensure that we are better communicating this process to our guests moving forward. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
NDFan
"Bare Bones"
First the good: the bed was really comfortable, and the rate was fantastic. The location is great (but don't go to the wrong one -- there are two of these within about a half mile of each other). However, my experience overall was pretty bad. First, be aware that there are no dishes or utensils or anything like that in the room -- not even a coffeemaker. You have to order it from the front desk. Second, the fridge and bathroom fan were SO LOUD. The walls were paper thin; I could hear every word of the phone conversation happening in the room next to me even though he was just talking normally. All of that would have been okay, though, but the next morning when I got out of the shower I noticed that there was no hair dryer. I called the front desk twice to see if they had any, but I waited on hold for more than 5 minutes and nobody ever answered. It was incredibly frustrating.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that you were dissatisfied with your accommodations. Please accept my apology. I am sorry that our kitchen equipment request procedure did not meet your expectations. We do keep our kitchen equipment behind the front desk so we can make sure they are all properly washed and sanitized for the next guest. All kitchen amenities are available by request and can be delivered and unpacked by one of our friendly staff members. In regards to not being able to contact the front desk, I am truly sorry and have addressed this with my staff to ensure that it does not happen again in the future. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Krista
"Under construction"
Put me in a room with no chairs and unfinished.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that you were placed in an unfinished room without adequate seating. We have since replaced the chair and are working to complete the room to ensure that does not happen again in the future. I will also be working with my front desk staff to ensure that we don't assign guests to unfinished rooms moving forward. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Scott Langmack
"Gross disgusting room!"
When i arrived and went into the room, i noticed inmediately that it was dirty, dingy, countertop peeling away, and the floor had a sticky substance that was gross--- I called downstairs and when the front desk guy came up he said "oh my God!". The windows didnt close all the way and it got down to 32 degrees. Nothing was done to clean up any of it! I asked for another room and the assistant manager said "its a football weekend!"...And then smirked. I would never stay there again for any reason. Under the circumstances i got only the cheap non-football weekend night refunded. Awful awful awful disgusting experience.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the cleanliness of your room is truly regrettable. As well, I am sorry to read that you received such poor service from our staff in trying to relocate your room. We are very sorry for your experience. In response to your review, I will be meeting with my housekeeping staff to review our cleanliness and inspection standards to ensure that your experience is not repeated. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"Great Place"
It was a great place to stay, but I only have one complaint. For those people staying 2 or 3 nights, they need their linens changed and room cleaned every day. We did have fresh linens, but the bed and bathroom were only cleaned one day. The clerk, Anthony was great and so pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Rosie
"Room not cleaned. Double charged."
Room and bath not cleaned between first and second nights. Bed not made. Dirty damp towels, etc. Charged when made Expedia reservation and charged again when checked out! Double charged! How do I get corrected?
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Softcrab
The staff was very friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and that you enjoyed your room. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Pretty good place to stay on a budget"
Enjoyed my stay of one evening. I have stayed in extended hotels before and this one was pretty good comparison to others. Bed was a little hard for me but all in all a nice stay. Thx
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
"Good value, says older couple"
Kitchenette an excellent feature for us! Bed comfortable; blanket a little narrow. Lounge chair hard to handle (getting footrest down), but comfortable. 2 rolling office chairs and table were helpful. Wireless Internet pretty good and appreciated. We found enough outlets; both of us brought computers. Quite a lot of value delivered for the money. We would consider coming again if in the area.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Dan - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your fully equipped kitchen, your comfortable bed and our free Wi-Fi. As well, it's great to hear that you found our hotel to be a great value. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again in the near future.
4 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Super"
Great room and hotel, great WiFi
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
Charlie
"Amazing, Top of The Line Hotel and Employees"
The front desk was manned by Anthony, whom immediately greeting us with a super friendly smile. He was more than accommodating with his sincere ways, and his ability to make us feel like we were at home, even though we were still very far from home. We had booked online, and upon arrival had requested another night. Unfortunately, they did not have the same room that we were staying in, and were going to have to move the next morning. When I went to check out, and check back in, the manager, Brenda, was able to keep us in our room without having to move. I have never been treated so well at a hotel. Generally you are seen as just another person occupying a room, but not here. I felt as if Anthony and Brenda truly cared about our situation, and the fact that I had my 4 year old daughter with me. I definitely without a doubt, recommend this hotel, and anytime I am in the area, will always stay here. The location is perfect for out of towners. Thank you SO much Extend Stay America!!!!
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Terri - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to read that you were pleased with our staff, especially Anthony and Brenda. We are proud to know that they took such great care of you. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Terri
"No frills, not even shampoo?"
Great location for the ND football game weekend, but they really skimp on amenities. You have to request everything like shampoo, blow dryer etc which would be ok except that when I asked for shampoo, they were totally out and never got any in the whole weekend. Breakfast is totally minimalist - it's all on one little grab n go cart and consisted of prepackaged muffins, granola bars, oranges, and packets of instant oatmeal. I'd still stay there again for the location, but they could be so much better if they just made some effort!
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We are sorry to hear that shampoo was not available during your stay; however, we are glad that you enjoyed our convenient location. We will work with our staff to ensure we are properly stocked moving forward. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.
3 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
"Notre Dame-Michigan football weekend"
We booked two rooms for two nights at the Extended Stay America. When we arrived, the bed in one of the rooms look disheveled like someone had slept there! We had to ask them to make up the bed with fresh linens.The rooms were filthy dirty. There were whiskers in the sinks, little hairs all over the bathroom floor, gray worn out towels, wet carpeting. I rubbed one of the gray washcloths on the floor and it came up black!! Disgusting! There was no maid service, except on Friday night a maid knocked on the door and gave us fresh towels. The bed was not made. The pile of wet towels was never picked up. There are no amenities like hair dryer or shampoo or glasses in the bathroom. We had to go to the desk and ask for drinking glasses and a roll of toilet paper when it ran out. There was one positive in this hotel: the beds are really comfortable!
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the cleanliness issue in your room is unacceptable. I am working with housekeeping to review our cleanliness procedures and standards to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. As well, I do apologize that our housekeeping policy did not meet your needs. We provide housekeeping to guests who are staying over seven nights, or daily housekeeping for a nominal fee. I do apologize that this service was not made clear to you upon check-in. I will work with my staff to ensure that all guests are aware of this policy. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
MJ
"No shampoo for you, or anyone else!"
We checked in on a Friday and our bathroom was lacking shampoo and conditioner. I went to the front desk and was told that the entire hotel was out of both products. I was told that it was ordered earlier in the week , but it was not in. Also, there was no ice machine in the entire hotel. Lastly, the kitchen cabinets were completely empty. the front desk said if you want a cup, fork or anything else you have to ask for it! Very poorly run hotel for an "Extended Stay" place and I will not stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that we were not able to provide you with shampoo during your stay, and that our policy of requesting kitchen items from the front desk was inconvenient for you. Our dishes are now kept at the front desk so they can be properly cleaned and sanitized for your safety. As well, please know that I am working with my staff to ensure that we have enough shampoo for all of our guests to prevent your experience from being repeated. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"It works"
Nothing really bad to say. Stayed for an Irish game. Good size room. Close to the stadium. Nice friendly staff. Its a decent room for South Bend.
2 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
It was our first time with Extended Stay America. We would recommend it.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about your stay. I'm so thrilled to read that you would recommend our hotel. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"There are better options, including your car!"
2 night stay that seemed like 2 weeks. The room was a mess when I arrived. The beds had been sat on (at a minimum) before arrival. The carpet was soaked and worst of all the room had clearly been smoked in. I believe it was designated as "non-smoking" about 10 minutes prior to my arrival. The towels were so thin they seemed to have only one side. No shampoo in the room or with the maids. I would recommend you look elsewhere.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
areasonableman
"Run away - fast!"
Upon opening the door to my non-smoking room I was immediately hit with a powerful smell of smoke. Clearly someone had been smoking in this room, a lot and recently. I then noticed the windows were wide open. Clearly someone had been trying, unsuccessfully, to air-out the room. Because it had been a rainy night, the carpeting below the window was soaking wet. The trifecta was complete when I discovered that the beds hadn't been changed and appeared to have been made by a 4 year old. Because the hotel claimed to be completely booked, they wouldn't give me another room. So, room mislabeled as non-smoking, soaked carpeting, unclean linens and very poor service. Don't stay here. You'll be happier sleeping in your car.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
RPS
"Holidays"
Great front staff, helpful and accommodating . Comfortable rooms. All very good.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
Ron
"Easy to find"
This was an inexpensive hotel that did not offer an ice machine, you could make your own ice, and had to request dishes. This is the first extended hotel that I've stayed in that did not have the dishes in the room. The hotel was easy to find and close to the interstate,but was not a quick on and off, my GPS sent me through residential areas. The hotel was quiet, and we did not hear the people in the room above us (unless there wasn't anyone there)
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Sarah - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are pleased to read your remarks about our quite location. However, we are sorry that our customizable kitchen packs were not explained to you. We remove the kitchenware after each guest to ensure they are properly cleaned and sanitized for your use. We then deliver the items you need to your room. We are grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
"Extended Stay - Not so extended"
We drove for 10 hours to find the room we rented was more like a sorority room that had been over-used than a comfortable room to call our home away from home for a few days. It was definitely not a 3.3 rating, as we were lead to believe based upon the average rating on this hotel. The 'grab and go' breakfast was not the free breakfast we expected. The rooms had 2 inch diameter circular soap bars and the shampoo and hair dryers were distributed on an 'as needed' basis. The rooms had no kitcheware and was distributed on an 'as needed' basis too. Very disappointing to see the pictures made this place look more comfortable than what it really was.
Response by Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your room and the amenities provided did not meet your expectations. Please know that your feedback on these issues will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Needed a place to lay my head down for one night...and this exceeded the expectations. I've stayed at an Extended Stay before, and it was exactly the same as then, which was a good thing. The Grab-n-Go Breakfast could have had a little more "Grab" so to speak, but considering there were so many choices to eat in the surrounding area, it wasn't a problem.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Danny
"It was ok, but not what I had hoped for"
Staff was great at check in, room was tidy and seemed clean. The thermostat for Ac was on the fritz , and would turn on/off at rapid intervals sometimes and wake me up overnight. The bed was the worst part of the room, and made for some long nights of trying to sleep during our 5 day stay.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014