All hotels in Mishawaka, Indiana, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here5305 N Main St, Mishawaka, IN, 46545, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"There are better options, including your car!"
2 night stay that seemed like 2 weeks. The room was a mess when I arrived. The beds had been sat on (at a minimum) before arrival. The carpet was soaked and worst of all the room had clearly been smoked in. I believe it was designated as "non-smoking" about 10 minutes prior to my arrival. The towels were so thin they seemed to have only one side. No shampoo in the room or with the maids. I would recommend you look elsewhere.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
areasonableman
"Run away - fast!"
Upon opening the door to my non-smoking room I was immediately hit with a powerful smell of smoke. Clearly someone had been smoking in this room, a lot and recently. I then noticed the windows were wide open. Clearly someone had been trying, unsuccessfully, to air-out the room. Because it had been a rainy night, the carpeting below the window was soaking wet. The trifecta was complete when I discovered that the beds hadn't been changed and appeared to have been made by a 4 year old. Because the hotel claimed to be completely booked, they wouldn't give me another room. So, room mislabeled as non-smoking, soaked carpeting, unclean linens and very poor service. Don't stay here. You'll be happier sleeping in your car.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
RPS
"Holidays"
Great front staff, helpful and accommodating . Comfortable rooms. All very good.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
Ron
"Easy to find"
This was an inexpensive hotel that did not offer an ice machine, you could make your own ice, and had to request dishes. This is the first extended hotel that I've stayed in that did not have the dishes in the room. The hotel was easy to find and close to the interstate,but was not a quick on and off, my GPS sent me through residential areas. The hotel was quiet, and we did not hear the people in the room above us (unless there wasn't anyone there)
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
"Extended Stay - Not so extended"
We drove for 10 hours to find the room we rented was more like a sorority room that had been over-used than a comfortable room to call our home away from home for a few days. It was definitely not a 3.3 rating, as we were lead to believe based upon the average rating on this hotel. The 'grab and go' breakfast was not the free breakfast we expected. The rooms had 2 inch diameter circular soap bars and the shampoo and hair dryers were distributed on an 'as needed' basis. The rooms had no kitcheware and was distributed on an 'as needed' basis too. Very disappointing to see the pictures made this place look more comfortable than what it really was.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Needed a place to lay my head down for one night...and this exceeded the expectations. I've stayed at an Extended Stay before, and it was exactly the same as then, which was a good thing. The Grab-n-Go Breakfast could have had a little more "Grab" so to speak, but considering there were so many choices to eat in the surrounding area, it wasn't a problem.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Danny
"It was ok, but not what I had hoped for"
Staff was great at check in, room was tidy and seemed clean. The thermostat for Ac was on the fritz , and would turn on/off at rapid intervals sometimes and wake me up overnight. The bed was the worst part of the room, and made for some long nights of trying to sleep during our 5 day stay.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Comfortable"
The room was as expected. You have to request anything kitchen related. There was nothing in the kitchen - not even a cup!
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Location was good, but could have been cleaner."
The room was okay, and the location was good. However, there were ants in the room and hair left in the shower from a previous visitor.. :(
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Paula
"Very pleasant stay. Nice hotel"
WE enjoyed our stay. Hotel was out of our way, but worth the extra miles. Best value we could find with short notice
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Pete P
No toilet paper in room when we arrived. Call and asked for someone to bring some to our room. Lady on phone said we could come to front desk and get it.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
There was hair on the bathroom floor like it had not been cleaned and I complained to staff, who were understanding, and they swept it TWICE. There were food stains on the skirt of the bed and the chair in the room was worn down and dirty. The bed and the pillows were not comfortable and the shower curtain was dirty as well. Although the staff was willing to listen and try to kinda make things better, they didn't really seem to care. I've stayed at cheap motels cleaner than this.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Trashed rooms, poor service , inadequate parking. Couldn't get clean linens, refrigerator kept leaking, pot smoke wafting through the air.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Worked for Me"
Room was clean, bathroom tired and needs updating, kitchen was very handy, but you need to go down to the front desk to get just about everything to stock it. Beds should have been queen size, not doubles, but queens were not offered. I would say this is your average hotel.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Location was great- close to shopping and restaurants but the hotel was rather lackluster. Cleanliness of room was not great and there was very poor TV channel selection especially for kids.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
M.S.
"Shoddy maintenance"
It didn't seem as if management was trying. They promise to send up any kitchenware you need, but didn't have a bottle opener. The bathroom was grubby. The side door on the ground floor had a defective lock, so that it could be left slightly ajar -- and often was.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Very good rate."
We had lots of food with us and the hotel had an entire kitchen in the room which was extremely convenient. It was close to many franchises and did not have to drive far for anything we needed. The room was clean and probably the best deal I've ever gotten on a room for the over all quality of the room. We got a discount for one night only as well which made it even better!
Darren
"Good choice"
Very comfortable and convenient. Only complaint would be shortage of food one morning (instant oatmeal in particular).
4 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Learning what "budget" means"
To start with the amenities do NOT include the basics, like coat hangers, shampoos or even water cups or ice bucket. At least it had a refrigerator with an ice tray (more on that in a minute. When we entered the room we noticed a strange odor, which we thought might be due to carpet cleaning plus food odors (the kitchenette had burned food under one of the stovetop burners), so I went to open the window. It opened widely, but then I noticed that the carpet around the air conditioner was soaked! Sure enough the condensate drain on the air conditioner was blocked and it was dripping water onto the carpet. After calling the front desk they brought towels to sop it up, but did not offer to change rooms.They had no maintenance person on call. We turned off the AC while we were at our evening event and placed the ice cube tray under the drip to try to help dry things up. When we returned, it was full but the drips had stopped, but the stench in the room was worse, obviously coming from the carpet. Opening the window helped a little, but as we went to bed another problem surfaced. The room was above the front entrance canopy and several residents had gathered on the benches to enjoy the evening, but as it approached midnight, more of them assembled and they were talking very loudly - shouting so that we couldn't go to sleep. I had to close the window and switch on the AC to drown out their noise. By morning the drip tray was full again. We were glad to leave.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Disappointed
"overall good stay"
The room was cold when I entered on a hot, humid spring afternoon. It felt refreshing. The room had an unpleasant smell, almost like someone had been smoking in it before I came. I got used to the smell after leaving the room once and returning. It didn't seem as bad later. It seemed gone by the time I went to bed. I saw the sign at the front desk that read $250.00 will be charged to those who smoke in the rooms. The sign was next to another sign which read this is a non smoking facility. As a non-smoker and someone who is easily sickened by smoke, I am glad this hotel takes this stand. The staff were friendly and helpful. Overall, a good experience. Next stay I'll bring my own utensils and dishes and dine in the room rather than eat out.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
CDT
"Good for 1-2 Nights At Most"
Originally booked for a 7 night stay, but ended up changing hotels after 1 night. I have stayed in Extended Stay America hotels before with great experiences. This particular hotel had friendly staff members, who were exceptionally helpful in canceling the reservation. The hotel itself is in a good location, but the condition is not worth the price of the room each night. While the hotel is "smoke-free," it is obvious that it previously was not and minimal cleaning took place during or after the transition. The hotel also allows pets, and it is obvious by the smell. The room had several pieces of molding missing, leaving exposed plywood on the sinks and windows. Patches of paint were missing and there was a grease burn in the floor as well as on the counter tops of the kitchen. The entire room smelled of old, burnt bacon grease and cigarette smoke. The linens (bed and bathroom towels) all had hair on them. Not a great stay, but not terrible if you need a place to sleep for 1-2 nights at most.
6 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"lacking"
Absolutely no drinking cups or glasses.. didn't like the fact that they only provided towels and room service weekly. Kitchenette would be great if you brought your everything. will not stay at another Extended Stay.... nearly same situation in Clarksville In a week ago. Strange odor throughout
2 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2014
not satisfied
"never stay again"
We were suppose to be able to check in at 3:00pm we arrived at 7:00pm and our room was still not ready had to go eat dinner and come back , the hotel staff on duty was rude it wasn't our fault she didn't have room done and did nothing to fix the problem people in room above us were jumping on the floor unitl 12:30 am bed was hard uncomfortable would not recomed this hotel
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
The hotel is in a great location. The room was clean the first night, but the maid never cleaned it or changed towels the second night. We had to get clean towels from the front desk. The beds are pretty hard. Overall the hotel wasn't bad for the price we paid.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Dirty"
Hotel was a little run down. Mold on the ceiling of the shower, room smelled very bad, and maybe the worst was that there were items from previous people left in the room. Dirty socks and paperbacks. Not too bad for the price but they could use better cleaning people.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Lacrossedad
I checked in late because I was attending a wedding and the staff was very pleasant
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Teresa
"Recommended!"
stayed overnight...did record show next day in south bend. Have stayed here several times before - same reason. Price of the room is 1/2 of what I have to pay out if staying at the facility in south bend! The beds at extended are always comfy. Bathrooms are spacious and very clean. Like the refrigerator to store cold soda and breakfast items. Clean glasses in cabinets. Nice tv but not much of a telly watcher anyway. The staff always accomodates my first floor requests since I have to bring lotsa of vinyl into the room each time! Will stay again!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
rob
"Definitely recommendable!"
It was everything it stated on the website. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and the hotel staff was welcoming. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
3 night trip May 29, 2014
Katie F.
"Clean but Run Down no Housekeeping no Service"
I won't be staying here again. The place is just to run down with no amenities and there are several nicer hotels nearby for only a little more money. The walls were banged up and spots of paint were missing, you could see several spots of white drywall on a blue wall. I was there for a 3 night stay and was told at checkin "You will not have housekeeping" which I am ok with on a short stay, but whenever you need towels, toiletries, etc. you have to go to the front desk. There was 2 of us in the room for 3 days with 4 wash cloths so we had have to carry dirty wet wash cloths to the front desk and trade them in. On longer stays, you have the option to pay for housekeeping. Breakfast is instant oatmeal. The elevator is slow, if its not right there when you push the button, just take the stairs. I will say, my room was clean enough for comfort. This motel might be good for a one night stay, just to sleep & shower.
3 night trip May 23, 2014
BHouston
"Decent place, decent price"
Overall it was ok, maybe a little better than average. The full kitchen was a nice addition ( I stayed a total of 4 nights for a wedding) They provided dishes, cutlery, glassware, etc. When I checked in they told me no room service would occur in my stay, which was a little odd but I was fine with that. The grab & go breakfast is nothing special. Some cereal bars and a couple apples/oranges and coffee which is already being broken down at 9:30am on the dot. A couple time I went to the front desk to ask for something and no-one was there. Also a couple calls to the front desk and no answer??? The only other thing that was not up to par was the shower backed up every time I took a shower. I just dealt with it because I could talk to anyone at the front desk.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Harry
"2star hotel at best!"
Room smelled musty. Sheets and pillows smelled like funk (hadn't been washed in awhile) Bathroom floor was very dirty. Hotel guests next to me and above me were loud. I will NOT stay here again.
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
"Location convenient, but service is poor"
Hotel pricey! There was no flexibility with the checkout time.
2 night trip May 17, 2014
The hotel was horrible, they did not have my reservation which I made 1 year ago??
2 night trip May 15, 2014
connie
"No frills"
Located near Notre Dame for graduation. 1st floor unit. Double bed was clean but not great looking. Do not give daily room service . You change sheets and get supplies from front desk. No hair dryer in room but available at desk. Laundry and vending located on 1st floor. Experience was good, wasn't looking for great!
Other trip May 21, 2014
terry
I was very disappointed in my stay- the air conditioner didnt work, so we had to leave the windows open. Got there 20 minutes early and was told check in time isnt until 3pm so you will have to come back later. Overall for an Extended Stay hotel I was really not impressed.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Not worth the price"
I would rate 0 for overall rating.
2 night trip May 14, 2014
Bryan
"Basic but comfortable"
Our stay was short but this hotel met our needs. A more complete breakfast would have been nice, but again at least they had the basics such as muffins, granola bars, and fruit.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Convenience with a Great Rate!"
I have stayed here several times before and keep coming back. Hotel is in a location close to major highways. It is very clean, the staff is helpful and friendly and the rates are reasonable.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
Sue
"Good for the price"
Nice Stay not much of a breakfast
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Enjoyed the time spent. Enjoyed."
I enjoyed my time at the hotel. It was enjoyable. Pleasant people made a pleasant, enjoyable trip. Great stay. Clean hotel, friendly staff, nice. I enjoyed it. Thanks. Peace be with you.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Rusty Shackleford
"Dogs everywhere."
I didn't know there would dogs there. I could hear them barking even through the walls. They didn't have anyone to make my bed up. They handed me sheets for me to change my own linen. I thought that was tacky. Loved the fact that it had a kitchen. It came in handy.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Pool party"
Took my 8 year old and 3 of his friends and everything went well. The staff was polite and patient with them, when they were not so quite. The staff also provided a birthday gift bag for my son which was a great extra touch.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Tony
"convenient location, nice staff"
The location great and staff was very friendly but the room had very thin walls, a stain on the upholstered chair, an unpainted repair to the wall, and no screens in the windows. The front entry was littered (even an old sock there for over 12 hours until I reported it AGAIN). Also, if you are not automatically providing personal products and hair dryers now (which I can understand), I think letting us know at check-in would be nice. I didn't think you wanted me, fresh out of the shower, at the front desk looking for your conplementary hair dryer.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"Convenient location, close to university"
The hotel is very close to University of Notre Dame. Grocery stores, Starbucks, McDonald's are all within 5 mins drive. Free wifi for every guest. Room even has a microwave.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Robin
"Reasonable accommodations for the price"
I just needed a reasonably priced and clean bed to rest between work days. I am hoping to negotiate a little better rate when my project picks up and I need multiple rooms through the week. That will be the true test of how well this hotel will work for my business.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
Sean
"Worth every penny"
Andy and Mary were great! The hotel was very clean and I will recommend my family from GEORGIA to stay here any day when they visit me.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
Tiffiany
"Clean and Comfortable"
I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Very Pleased"
We were very pleased with the friendly staff and the value we received. Thank you.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"No bill"
I booked room through expedia and when I ask for bill front desk lady can print or don't know how to do that.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Paritosh
"little disappointed"
Overall good but I had to go to front desk to get pans for cooking and at breakfast bar was told by desk clerk that no creamers were available which i could not understand unless they are rationing their portions.
2 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014