All hotels in Mansfield, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2425 Interstate Cir, Mansfield, OH, 44903, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Invest in NEW PILLOWS!"
Hotel was nice but OH MY GOD invest in some new pillows! The pillows were so rock hard I had a hard time falling a sleep and when I woke up the next morning my neck was was killing me!
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Disgusting"
Toilet seat was broke, someone else's hair was still in shower, sheets didn't fit beds, sidewalks were very icy, no ashtrays in a smoking room, cereal for breakfast was stale, ketchup was splattered on walls by door from prior occupant, lady at desk had zero personality, no extra toilet paper in room, had to go ask for it, only 2 towels for 3 guests, only 1 waste basket in whole room and it was very small, no try in microwave so couldn't use it, I would never ever recommend this hotel to anyone as it was overall very dirty. Was kind of afraid to actually sleep in the bed or shower there but at that point after driving 8 hours straight I was exhausted. My actual overall rating for this hotel is a negative 10 and that's being generous. There was a sign on the lobby door that said parking lot may be icy, really, have they never heard of salt?? Could of at least put it on the sidewalk!!! If someone wouldn't be so lazy oh wait excuse me, busy they could of shoveled the sidewalks so they wouldn't have been icy, correct??? Honestly I would of asked for a free night but there's no way I would stay there again, It was a very horrible experience and the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I know they say you get what you pay for, but honestly I could of stayed at a rest area and it would of been cleaner than this hotel. Thanks for the great price but if I were you I would get this hotel off your website. Thanks
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"stay"
There was women's hair on the pillows, the toilet flushed slow, bedspread was dingy.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Pleasant surprise"
I was pleasantly surprised with my stay at this motel. The cost was very reasonable and my expectations were low as a result but the place was clean, the staff was courteous, and most importantly - the room was contemporary-looking and spotless. Very pleased.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"This hotel was terrible"
This hotel was awful. The room was dirty and smelled "damp and musty". The bathroom was dirty with someone else's hair stuck in the hair dryer. I would not use it. The toilet "rocked" when you sat on it. The bathtub had "bits of something" in the bottom so I did not use that either. Luckily we were only staying one night. I would not stay here again nor recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Paula
"Pet Room"
The room was okay, but we had to get a pet room because of our dog. We weren't expecting much, but it smelled like a pet room. We were just hoping that since we are paying an extra fee to have our pet some of that would go into more cleaning so that it didn't smell so heavily of pet urine.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Poor hotel. Uncomfortable beds."
Staff not very friendly. Small rooms and not very comfortable.
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Lots of restaurants"
Very nice stay, quiet and clean. Access to highway and restaurants.
3 night trip with friends May 15, 2014
Lillian Kotecki
"Not what I expected"
The motel was located across the parking lot from an Adult Entertainment building. Upon arrival at 2:00 p.m, they said the maid was still cleaning. They gave me a smoking room on the 3rd floor. There wasn't any elevator so I had to carry my luggage up three flights of stairs. Going back down with my luggage was very difficult. A male employee stood in the hallway watching me, but never offering any help. The refrigerator smelled and did not work. After pushing the plunger down in the bathroom sink, it would not open up again. There was no heat in the room and it smelled very smokey. At 5:00 a.m, I was awakened by the loud sound of water rushing behind the wall when the other room took a shower. The free breakfast consisted of an orange juice and corn flake dispenser.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Cher
"Not worth the money"
Room was ok. Did not get cleaned one day. Air conditioner/heater did not work at all. Breakfast was good though.
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2014
Lauren
"Overnight Stay"
It was OK, but not elaborate. I asked for a laundry bag and there was noon. There should be one in every room. Pretty basic! Breakfast was also pretty minimal, but you get what you pay for! Would I stay again? Probably.
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
R.J. Perry
water was a dingy brown color,took 15min. for someone to check us out in the morning,had to go down steps to get to room with a wheelchair.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"room cleanliness and security"
rented 3 rooms, on arrival discovered 2 rooms had a used bar of soap on top of shower stall and the other room had a used condom in the shower area. Told staff about the condom in shower and did not complain about the other 2 items. Second day there we returned about 8pm and found 1 room's door propped open with a rag. Appeared the cleaning staff had propped it open and left it like that way all day with all of our stuff inside (we were staying 3 days). The room had the dirty towels taken out but nothing else done--no trash emptied, bedswere not made or clean towels. Told the clerk at desk and he checked a clip board, said room was cleaned. I told him to come and look at how we found it with door wide open. He did, apoligized, and said he wuold move us to a clean room. We stayed they after he brought us clean towels.s. We checked all of our belongings and did not find any missing. Upset door was open all day. Won't go back there!!!!
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Close to Race Track"
Reserved 2 rooms for weekend at the Mid-Ohio race course for the Indy 200. Reasonable price compared to others in the area but only reserved at this place because everything else was sold out nearest the track. 1st reserved guest room did not have the microwave or refrigerator as it was supposed to have. Moved to another room, which again did not have those items. Moved to a third room. The manager was pleasant enough and did try to help but we got the sense that if we hadn't said anything he wouldn't have made sure we had the accommodations we paid for. The 2nd guest room we reserved had the micro & fridge but also had someone else's wet washcloth hanging on the tub. The bed was comfortable enough, sheets were clean but the blanket had a suspect white stain and the bedspread had a bloodstain. Continental breakfast was offered but there was no milk for cereal and no hot water for hot cereal or tea. The food area just didn't look clean and we ate elsewhere, luckily Bob Evans & McDonald are across nearby. Also straight across the parking lot is an adult bookstore with a gigantic sign you can see from the highway. Best things about this place: Shower pressure was good, there was hot water, linens were plentiful, most of the guests were also fellow race fans and it was close to the track which is where we spent most of our time anyway. it could be a lot cleaner and I won't go back unless I'm desperate.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Close to Mid-Ohio racetrack."
Too small of lobby to set down to eat breakfast.
3 night trip Jul 12, 2013
No major problem other then bathtub didn't drain.
1 night trip Jan 27, 2013
We were pleasantly surprised at how clean and nice our room was. I have stayed in hotels that cost a lot more and were not as nice. We would stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 23, 2012
"i love it"
my stay was excellent very nice sweet people behind the Desk
1 night trip Aug 10, 2012
derrick
Quiet, clean, free breakfast. What more do you want?
2 night trip Jul 27, 2012
"It was ok."
Needs to be cleaner. Bathroom was not clean. Dust on chairs.
Other trip Jul 31, 2012

1 night trip Jul 28, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Mansfield

"Nice people, bad motel"
06/27/15 Monique P Long Beach, California
Dead beetles in the room. Closet door off the track. Rooms outdated. No elevator. Bathroom light sensor kept shutting off after 10seconds (real fun when you're trying to shower)
"Quick decision"
06/23/15 Darren B Belpre
During a recent trip, I decided to stay in a hotel rather than make the rest of the trip home. Looking online the cheapest in the area was Super 8. Never having stayed at one before and seeing the good standings with its reviews I decided to check it out. Very friendly staff, clean rooms, nice breakfast in the morning. Think I might use this place again.
06/18/15 Timothy K Marshfield
Just needed a place to stay for the night. Great choice. Friendly, quiet, clean and comfortable. Will stay there again.
"Decent for what you paid"
06/15/15 Weary Travellery Lexington, KY
Check0in was quick and painless, although not telling us the wifi access code was at the bottom of the keycard folder necessitated another call to the front desk. Room was adequate and seemed relatively clean, although somewhat dark even with all the lights on. Lots of pillows ensured you could find the right combination, and the mattress was good. Overall restful night, except for occasional thudding from upstairs room. The down sides were that the A/C had been turned off all day, with the room curtain opened, so it was rather toasty for an extended time. Also, the refrigerator was not only turned off but unplugged, making it essentially useless if you had something that had to be kept chilled. Where this Super 8 skimps is on the amenities. Only ONE set of towels in the bathroom, for a king bed room; one set of shampoo and soap; one set of coffee fixings. Breakfast was adequate, and they do have a coffee maker, but the breakfast area is very, very cramped and quickly fills up.
"The hotel smells like sewage. The room was dirty. At 11:01..."
06/10/15 Miki M Crown Point, Indiana
The hotel smells like sewage. The room was dirty. At 11:01 they called the room to ask if I was paying another night because it was after 11:00 am. Never will I ever stay at this brand again
"Amaranth Grand Court Session"
05/26/15 Robert H Lakewood
Our room was ready when we arrived. The room was great. The breakfast was good for us. The coffee was hot and ready all day. The beds were very comfortable. The rate was very good and we left happy to have been there.
"Nice clean freindly"
05/26/15 James S
We stopped here for a few hours of sleep, after a nightmare at another hotel. Even though it was late we was greeted with a friendly staff and placed us in a clean room, we had good cable, internet and warn showers. In the morning they had a nice breakfast including waffles, it served it purpose and a decided rate.
"Ok for the price"
05/21/15 np20152015 solon, oH
The facility was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The toilet was broken in a manner which caused it to run, make noise, and produce condensation which left the floor perpetually wet. The light in the bathroom was also intermittent. The bed and pillows were very nice. The facility seemed safe with good visibility as well. Breakfast was a little disappointing, basically cereal, a waffle iron, and some bananas.
"good room"
05/21/15 Otto B Chantilly, Virginia
i was in the area for a couple of days and needed a nice clean room. this fit the bill and was at a good location. staff was nice. room was clean.
"Decent"
05/11/15 tonydjones Yeagertown, Pennsylvania
Room felt as though it could use an update, but price was right for why (Tough Mudder) we were in Ohio. Friendly and courteous Staff.