All hotels in Mansfield, Ohio, United States of America
2425 Interstate Cir, Mansfield, OH, 44903, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

• Value
    Decent vibe
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
"Rate a 3. and would stay there again"
First this hotel is awesome cause I can smoke in my room, cause it still has smoking rooms, which is a big seller for me. The hotel looked repainted inside. My Tv remote didn't work, but the staff got a remote that did. behind pillows on bed and mattress at head board needs cleaned though. lot of hair etc between wall and bed. chair was nasty. had to sit on chair from desk area of room. Furniture is well used and the refrigerator was not plugged in,Staff should plug them in when the room is reserved. I can understand the refrigerator being unplugged till then, The hotel was ok though, I would stay there again. give a 3 rating which is good.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2015
harles
"Clean...Small Beds"
Although quite dated, everything was clean and functional. The breakfast was minimal, but got us through to lunch. I would recommend the Amsterdam, NY Super 8. Yes, you get what you pay for and here it goes a long way!
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Family of Four
Frig didn't work, one day no coffee, one day no cups, back security door was taped open and hotel key not required.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"Not the best"
Our room was filled with Biggs upon our arrival.. Flies, moths and ladybugs all over the floor. It was also about 90 degrees in our room and didn't cool off until late into the night. The bedding had stains on them and the mattresses were so hard. The free breakfast was only cereal and toast...
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Invest in NEW PILLOWS!"
Hotel was nice but OH MY GOD invest in some new pillows! The pillows were so rock hard I had a hard time falling a sleep and when I woke up the next morning my neck was was killing me!
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Disgusting"
Toilet seat was broke, someone else's hair was still in shower, sheets didn't fit beds, sidewalks were very icy, no ashtrays in a smoking room, cereal for breakfast was stale, ketchup was splattered on walls by door from prior occupant, lady at desk had zero personality, no extra toilet paper in room, had to go ask for it, only 2 towels for 3 guests, only 1 waste basket in whole room and it was very small, no try in microwave so couldn't use it, I would never ever recommend this hotel to anyone as it was overall very dirty. Was kind of afraid to actually sleep in the bed or shower there but at that point after driving 8 hours straight I was exhausted. My actual overall rating for this hotel is a negative 10 and that's being generous. There was a sign on the lobby door that said parking lot may be icy, really, have they never heard of salt?? Could of at least put it on the sidewalk!!! If someone wouldn't be so lazy oh wait excuse me, busy they could of shoveled the sidewalks so they wouldn't have been icy, correct??? Honestly I would of asked for a free night but there's no way I would stay there again, It was a very horrible experience and the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. I know they say you get what you pay for, but honestly I could of stayed at a rest area and it would of been cleaner than this hotel. Thanks for the great price but if I were you I would get this hotel off your website. Thanks
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"stay"
There was women's hair on the pillows, the toilet flushed slow, bedspread was dingy.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Pleasant surprise"
I was pleasantly surprised with my stay at this motel. The cost was very reasonable and my expectations were low as a result but the place was clean, the staff was courteous, and most importantly - the room was contemporary-looking and spotless. Very pleased.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"That'll do, pig."
Stayed one night on business. Staff was courteous. Room was clean-ish. There was a spot of what I believe to have been blood on the wall in the bathroom and the drain in my bathtub was clogged. The bed was fine and the breakfast was a nice wake-me-up. Alright for $64.00
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"This hotel was terrible"
This hotel was awful. The room was dirty and smelled "damp and musty". The bathroom was dirty with someone else's hair stuck in the hair dryer. I would not use it. The toilet "rocked" when you sat on it. The bathtub had "bits of something" in the bottom so I did not use that either. Luckily we were only staying one night. I would not stay here again nor recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Paula
"Pet Room"
The room was okay, but we had to get a pet room because of our dog. We weren't expecting much, but it smelled like a pet room. We were just hoping that since we are paying an extra fee to have our pet some of that would go into more cleaning so that it didn't smell so heavily of pet urine.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Poor hotel. Uncomfortable beds."
Staff not very friendly. Small rooms and not very comfortable.
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Lots of restaurants"
Very nice stay, quiet and clean. Access to highway and restaurants.
3 night trip with friends May 15, 2014
Lillian Kotecki
"Not what I expected"
The motel was located across the parking lot from an Adult Entertainment building. Upon arrival at 2:00 p.m, they said the maid was still cleaning. They gave me a smoking room on the 3rd floor. There wasn't any elevator so I had to carry my luggage up three flights of stairs. Going back down with my luggage was very difficult. A male employee stood in the hallway watching me, but never offering any help. The refrigerator smelled and did not work. After pushing the plunger down in the bathroom sink, it would not open up again. There was no heat in the room and it smelled very smokey. At 5:00 a.m, I was awakened by the loud sound of water rushing behind the wall when the other room took a shower. The free breakfast consisted of an orange juice and corn flake dispenser.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Cher
"Not worth the money"
Room was ok. Did not get cleaned one day. Air conditioner/heater did not work at all. Breakfast was good though.
3 night business trip Apr 30, 2014
Lauren
"Overnight Stay"
It was OK, but not elaborate. I asked for a laundry bag and there was noon. There should be one in every room. Pretty basic! Breakfast was also pretty minimal, but you get what you pay for! Would I stay again? Probably.
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
R.J. Perry
water was a dingy brown color,took 15min. for someone to check us out in the morning,had to go down steps to get to room with a wheelchair.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"room cleanliness and security"
rented 3 rooms, on arrival discovered 2 rooms had a used bar of soap on top of shower stall and the other room had a used condom in the shower area. Told staff about the condom in shower and did not complain about the other 2 items. Second day there we returned about 8pm and found 1 room's door propped open with a rag. Appeared the cleaning staff had propped it open and left it like that way all day with all of our stuff inside (we were staying 3 days). The room had the dirty towels taken out but nothing else done--no trash emptied, bedswere not made or clean towels. Told the clerk at desk and he checked a clip board, said room was cleaned. I told him to come and look at how we found it with door wide open. He did, apoligized, and said he wuold move us to a clean room. We stayed they after he brought us clean towels.s. We checked all of our belongings and did not find any missing. Upset door was open all day. Won't go back there!!!!
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Close to Race Track"
Reserved 2 rooms for weekend at the Mid-Ohio race course for the Indy 200. Reasonable price compared to others in the area but only reserved at this place because everything else was sold out nearest the track. 1st reserved guest room did not have the microwave or refrigerator as it was supposed to have. Moved to another room, which again did not have those items. Moved to a third room. The manager was pleasant enough and did try to help but we got the sense that if we hadn't said anything he wouldn't have made sure we had the accommodations we paid for. The 2nd guest room we reserved had the micro & fridge but also had someone else's wet washcloth hanging on the tub. The bed was comfortable enough, sheets were clean but the blanket had a suspect white stain and the bedspread had a bloodstain. Continental breakfast was offered but there was no milk for cereal and no hot water for hot cereal or tea. The food area just didn't look clean and we ate elsewhere, luckily Bob Evans & McDonald are across nearby. Also straight across the parking lot is an adult bookstore with a gigantic sign you can see from the highway. Best things about this place: Shower pressure was good, there was hot water, linens were plentiful, most of the guests were also fellow race fans and it was close to the track which is where we spent most of our time anyway. it could be a lot cleaner and I won't go back unless I'm desperate.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Close to Mid-Ohio racetrack."
Too small of lobby to set down to eat breakfast.
3 night trip Jul 12, 2013

1 night trip Apr 3, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 Mansfield

"Over All good Stay"
12/31/15 577austine Morganfield, Kentucky
Over all it was a good stay. Staff was helpful and friendly. The same hot breakfast was served more than once during our stay. We would have liked more variety. Will stay there again on our next trip.
"Comfortable, clean, good value near restaurants"
12/13/15 R2174XZwilliams Midlothian, TX
Super 8 hotels are known for being clean and a good value. This was no exception. The service was good, room comfortable, basic continental breakfast. The only minor issue was the tub didn't drain.
"Clean and quiet."
12/06/15 743Lee Fishkill, New York, United States
The room was very clean, the shower and bathroom was well kept and clean and the hotel was quiet and pleasant. A really good value for the money. Would come back again. My only other comment was the hotel's location near an adult entertainment store, but that's not the hotel's fault.
"Clean room."
11/27/15 Van A Morgantown, West Virginia
Clean room at a good price. Wi-fi and modest continental breakfast. Breakfast choices very limited. Good location off the exit.
"Happy camper"
11/26/15 B6064HCjohna Warrensburg MO
Excellent place to stay. Clean and quiet. Friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely stay there again!
"HIGH PRICED"
11/20/15 John F Pennsville, New Jersey
I always stay at super 8 when possible, this hotel is quite high @ $120 for average room. I also make reservations online but did not save as always my fault. Nothing wrong with hotel convient to highway
"Good night's sleep"
11/09/15 Carol R Mansfield, Ohio
I've always had a good experience with this motel. It's clean and comfortable and a good value for the money.
"Not the greatest, but not too bad."
11/09/15 Lauri H Cleveland, Ohio
No remote control for the tv. It was late when we got back to the room and noticed there was no remote control for the TV. I called the front desk and the clerk on duty (2nd shift) said she had a remote but no batteries for it. She sounded really perplexed, like she didn't know how to solve the situation. So I asked her if I'd get some compensation off of my room charge for the inconvenience. Then all of a sudden she has batteries, and tells me I can come down to get it. I'm on the 3rd floor and undressed already, so NOT happy. As I'm getting dressed, the phone rings and it's the 3rd shift woman. VERY NICE and offers to bring it up to me. She came right up and waited until I made sure it worked. Kudos to her for excellent customer service. The other lady, not so much. My only other complaints were that it looked like there was poop in the toilet, but it was just stained that way. Also, the in room coffee maker was dirty. Not the glass carafe, but the area that you put the pouch of grinds in. Nasty. I had to scrub it out myself.
"nice hotel"
10/27/15 johnwI1130ZH Hockessin, Delaware
very clean, friendly, an air compressor like noise overnight in the hallway was the only reason for the average review
"Super 8 Mansfield room 225"
10/20/15 Terry F Plain City, Ohio
The mini fridge and microwave listed to be in the room on the website did not exist in my room. My drivers window was smashed out overnight in the parking lot and I was informed that there were no security cameras on the lot. The replacement window cost me $125. When I went inside to inform the desk clerk that there was a large amount of glass in the lot from my car, he said he would send someone out to clean it up, yet 30 minutes later still no one had come out. The heater in the room barely worked enough to keep me comfortable. There was a large burn hole right in the middle of the chair in the room. I realize I didn't rent a 4 star hotel room, but this was not a good experience!