All hotels in Sunrise, Florida, United States of America
13400 West Sunrise Boulevard, Sunrise, FL, 33323, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Perfect for business or shopping"
The hotel is perfect for business or shopping is in front of Sawgrass mall. Rooms are nice and clean. Everything is good.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Juan Pablo
"AWESOME!!!!!!!"
At this hotel, awesome!!! Especially the mall and the surroundings for shopping...
7 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Salisha
"Doubletree lover"
Overall, excellent
1 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
"Just as we expected"
Everything was right
4 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Very comfortable, clean one night stay!"
The room was very comfortable, the customer service was excellent and the grounds were well kept and beautifully landscaped.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
"Wonderful stay"
Had a very comfortable stay and the hotel staff was friendly and polite.
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Dalshonta
"It was a mistake"
I was given a room for a handicapped person. Which they said was booked by me on Hotel.com. I did not like my stay at all.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Jonathan
"Great as expected"
Friendly Staff, awesome accommodations.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
william
"quick Business Trip"
A quick overnight stay but was welcomed nicely by the staff. Spent most of the time in the hotel. Room was clien but you could hear all of the pipes from room to room. Dining in wasn't bad, tasted okay. For breakfast in the morning I wasn't clear on the buffet. Other than, good to go.
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Katie
"Thanskgiving vacation"
Our stay at the Doubletree was very nice. Staff members were very pleasant and warm towards us. The rooms were clean on a daily basis and the hotel well kept. Only disappointment was the pool hours, they are from dust to dawn. You should be able to go to the pool late at nights. A few times the shuttle service was not up to mark. But we enjoyed our stay.
5 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"great!"
had a great stay. we go there every year. loved the shuttle, so convenient!!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"I don't recommend this hotel"
It is very close to Sawgrass Mills, that's the best part. But if you are planning to shop online think twice, they charge you $5 for each package! and they are not that well organized. I don't like to spend too much in a hotel in the kind of trip I take to Florida (shop, shop, shop) so I go to a 4 stars, although in this one I could hear my neighbors using the bathroom and walking. And the other thing is that I didn't have that much water in the shower. I've been in better 4 stars hotel in the US.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Marie
"Ok but pricey."
There was no bellman to greet us on arrival. Had to carry our bags to the room ourselves. And the lady checking us in was insinuating that we could carry the luggage trolley back down to them. Crazy. That was definitely not expected given the pricepoint for this hotel. At least the room was clean and the hotel quiet. And access to the room levels was restricted without a keycard so security wasn't an issue. Overall, a comfortable, safe place to spend the night but don't expect to be blown away by the service (not even at the premium rate which they charge).
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Lindberg
"Nice location"
Friendly and professional staff. Computer available in the lobby. Closest hotel to Sawgrass Mills mall. Rooms are confortable. Bathroom was not so clean (hairs on the toilet bowl and shower).
1 night trip Nov 16, 2014
Nice staff and we felt very welcome. The shuttle service was fast and great.
"Loved the room,comfy bed, fabulous covers!"
Enjoyed my stay. Hotel staff on arrival were not as engaging, kind, told me different information than when booking, hotel staff on checkout were amazing! Loved the place.
"Hotel close to Sawgrass Mills Shopping Mall"
Generally ok hotel. Nothing spectacular though. Staff were just ok. For the money spent I thought the room would have been a little bigger.
seamus
"Nice hotel close to BB&T"
Room was adequate and clean. Stayed as close proximity to BB&T. Great drop off and pick up service for BB&T and close by restaurants. Not the DoubleTree's fault, but the area is thin on gourmet dining. One night stand had two front broken legs and listed heavily. There were 2 lightweight safes; neither one bolted down; and both could easily be carried away. Nice half size refrigerator. Cookies and coffee always a nice touch. Staff at counter, shuttle, and inside bar very customer focused.
"Good Stay"
Great Location for the BB&T Center and Sawgrass Mills. Great service, reasonably priced & comfortable.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Sawgrass Mills"
Reception staff very friendly and helpful. And make use of the courtesy transportation to Sawgrass Mills Factory Outlet. We were given a number to call when ready to be picked up and the minivan arrived 10 minutes later.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
Lin
"Close to a big mall."
I liked because it is very close to Sawgrass mill mall. I spent good time and overall I slept very good. The pool is open 24 hous, clean and warm water.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Graciela
"Nice hotel, close to the Sawgrass Mill Mall"
The only reason we picked this hotel is the possibility to get a shutte from the hotel directly to the mall but also to other shops like Walmart. Unfortunately the transportation did not went so smooth this time. One day we had to wait for over one hour to be picked up without reason. It was not particularily busy and the driver claimed he could not find us. (We stood in front of the main entrance!). But furthermore a pleasant hotel with all basic provisions you may need. We found the roomservice rather limited and pretty expensive. The complimentary cookies are a nice touch.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Good stay."
The stay was very good.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Dale
Was turned away due to having pets. I was told they don't take pets
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Not Sure"
The hotel was easy to find and located close to the area we wanted. The staff was very friendly at checkout but there was no help offer at checkout. Sitting outside waiting for my husband to come around with the car, I saw a nice side rat in front of the entrance and the lady I was sitting next to stated it was the second one she saw since waiting for her car.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Very nice"
The hotel and stuff is very nice. The only negative i can say is that some security guy was knocking at our door at 12.30 am and preatty loudly 3 x and that we had a garbage left in the room from housekeeper cleaning the room before we arrived. Everything else was perfect. We did complain about the knocking and disrupting our kids sleeping but the front desk clerk gave us a free breakfest so after all it was great. I would deffinitely stay in double tree again as it was one if the nices hotels we stayed
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Lucie
Good location for shopping. Close to Walmart, Sawgrass Mills Mall, Best Buy Plaza etc. and the hotel shuttle takes and picks you up go from all those places.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Bren
Perfect location for shopping mall. Great service and the best cookies!
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Andrea
"Birthday Weekend"
Very comfortable beds, clean room, great cookies!
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Cindy
"Family trip"
This was a great day i would visit again
3 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
Excellent location. The hotel and staff are nice and friendly.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Dice hotel in front of sawgrass Mall"
Good experience, enoug parking space. Nice room, definitively the restaurant could be more beautiful
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
juan
"Shopper's Paradise"
Enjoyed my stay. Bed was comfortable. Staff was professional. Close proximity to shopping.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Debby
very good. employees are among the best I have seen in many years.
3 night trip Sep 5, 2014
harvey Sieff
The reception was excellent, over all service and helpfulness of staff great. Enjoyed my stay highly recommended .
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Ruby Ingraham
This was a very clean hotel in a nice part of town. It's right across the street from the mall and is in walking distance of a bunch of restaurants. We received warm cookies when we checked in (which were actually really good) and were treated with respect. The outside doors are locked at night, and the building can only be accessed with a room key, which made us feel safe. The actual room was nice, looked clean, and was kept in good shape. The only complains we had were that the hot water took a while to actually warm up (only a few minutes) and the noise. The walls and doors are thick, but since the doors are so absurdly heavy (to keep out the noise) they actually hit the doorjambs so loudly that we could hear other people's doors closing down the hall. Aside from that, everything was great. We would stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
My second time at this hotel, great experiences, definitely will be back.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Nice hotel close to great shopping mall-Saw Grass."
Warm and friendly staff. Very comfortable rooms. Very accommodating for families.
Ria
Great Hotel if you going shopping...Shuttle service to all the major shopping areas in the vicinity.
"good stay"
nice hotel. free parking. nice breakfast. clean beds and showers.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
mehmet tuna
"Weekend visit"
The rooms were clean and, for the most part, quiet. We felt very safe with the key card access to the hotel after hours and for the elevator. Also, there was plenty of close parking. My only complaint would be the shower pressure. I felt like I used twice as much water trying to get clean. The oversize bath towels made up for it though. We will definitely be staying here again.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Beautiful"
Loved this hotel was very clean and staff was very courteous. Will definitely be staying there again.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Juicy4u2
"Maintenance and staff education needed"
Drapery rod was broken making it impossible to completely close drapes. Light was out in bathroom. While taking a nap was interrupted by housekeeping banging on the door despite Do Not Distrurb sign.
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
"convenient location"
The location was perfect for Sawgrass Mall and the shuttle is the best part of it. The shuttle drop and pick to any part of Sawgrass and surroundings so shopping is so easy. The room was good except for a noise that sounding fairly loud every time the AC came on during the night, maybe it was only in that particular room i dont know. Overall the hotel served its purpose which is shopping at Sawgrass Mall.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Great location for Shopping Trip"
This hotel offered great service at a fantastic location, convenient for shopping.
4 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Sharda
"Shopping at Sawgrass"
Perfect place when you're planning to shop at Sawgrass
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Awesome hotel and location"
Very clean hotel and courteous staff!
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
YC
"Good all around"
Good experience all around. The main reason we stayed there was it was in walking distance to sawgrass mills mall. We have stayed here before and we would definitely stay there again!
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Rosa
"Elegant hotel near the Sawgrass Mills Mall"
My experience here with my boyfriend was beyond spectacular. The staff was very friendly and nice. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. No complaints
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Not enough for the money"
The hotel is ok, but not for that price, I was there due to a meeting, when I returned to the hotel and I was going to my room to pick up my stuff, at 1210PM I found out that my card to access the elevator was deactivate just because that's was my last day and 10 minutes from time check out has passed
Other trip Jul 26, 2014