All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2711 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-4848, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.7
"Not what I expected"
The room I booked was filthy, dirty sheets, coffee in the coffee maker and open soap in the bathroom. Called the front and demanded a new room, which I got, staff was very friendly. The breakfast was a joke, hardly any food. The rooms weren't very nice. I won't be staying there again.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"It was ok hotel was ok weather was not"
Had book this on line for two night stay then went back and add another night and say we keep same room we got our belongs moved out the room the first day and we had a very big mistake. ..
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
james
"Not bad for the price"
Overall we had a pleasurable stay. Our room was clean and had a great view of the ocean. The wifi didn't work but that really didn't bother me. The pool was not clean but with the ocean right outside it wasn't a big deal.
3 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
"Could be better..."
Overall, room was okay for amount paid. I did see a roach in the bathtub the morning after my arrival. The pool was dirty the entire weekend with tubes running out of it. The complimentary breakfast was only a couple choices of cereal, toast, waffles, and fruit. If you only need a place to sleep because you will be spending ALL of your time on the beach, this is the place for you. Otherwise, go elsewhere.
3 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Anon
"decent for the price"
We had to move out of the "Oceanview balcony" room -- a ground floor with a view of an SUV and a U-haul trailer from a "patio" crudded with glue from the rug that was torn up. We switched rooms because the non-smoking one was horribly foul-smelling, We moved to a side room, much better, and the staff was very helpful, kind and accommodating. I watched them politely deal with some very due, ignorant customers. Very nice gals at the front desk and good housekeepers too. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
Jamyang
"Yuck!!"
Filthy, smelly, rusty...sheets that are paper thin, water pressure that came and went on whim. Felt like there was a layer ick throughout the hotel. Desk clerk was robot that read off a card, didn't seem like she could form her own ideas..May have been beyond her pay grade. AWFUL PLACE..you have been warned.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
PWJ
"Horrific to say the least"
During my stay. When I first walked into the room it had a horrific smell about the whole room. Had to keep door wide open just to bring in fresh air. Plus only half the outlets worked. Service to be honest was below average at best. I would not recommend anyone staying at this hotel
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
Lance
When we first got to our room the SMELL was unbearable. The clerk said it smelled because the ac wasn't on. They knew that we were comming and they should have had it aired out but I complained and we got another room. The frige was FILTHY!!!!! and the towels were really They towels were very rough. I got what I paid for. If i was going to be in Myrtle Beach for another night. I would have moved to a different hotel/motel.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Jenny
It did not look like the pic on line
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Simon white
"Okay For The Money"
The hotel was convenient to a lot of things but really needed some upgrades. Could use a new paint job and new door. Big air gap around the door. Front desk was very friendly.
2 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"NEEDS WORK"
Hotel staff was very nice but the place needs work. Cement breaking apart on balcony plus there was a seagull nest above my balcony causing damage. Room was superficially clean but needs deep cleaning. Desperately needs a facelift.
3 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Visiting Mom
"Good Place To Stay"
The front desk people were very nice and friendly. The hotel can use some upgrades. Maybe some painting, new carpets and drapes but overall not bad for the money. The pool was useable. It looked like it hasn't been used in a long time. Location was good and the beach was right behind the hotel.
3 night trip Feb 26, 2014
"Had to make same payment twice"
I booked this through hotels.com but when I reached the hotel, the manager forced me to pay at the reception again for the same booking. In spite of me telling him that I had already paid at the hotels.com site. Now I have to reach out to hotels.com service and ask for a refund. This is frustrating and I feel like being cheated by the hotel.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Ritabrata Mukherjee
"great deal"
Hotel was newly renovated and very nicely appointed, well pleased. Right on the beach at an awesome price. Breakfast wasnt much but cant complain.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2014
"Right on the beach"
We stayed just for one night before our flight. Hotel offers breakfast, but we had to leave before breakfast was served. Great location, right on the beach. The only negative will be the beds. Too soft, it feels good at first, but in the morning your whole body hurts.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Yullia
"Beach Front on a budget"
I had an great experience at this hotel and will be staying there again and will be reccomending this hotel to others. Didnt have any complaints. Could see and hear the ocean from the balcony
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Stay Away"
No elevator, six to 8 inch step to get into room and balcony, all appliances were on an extension cord. Beds were saggy. Cigarette butts on balcony and was supposed to be nonsmoking room, smelled. Hotel tried changing our room and that room could only make in house calls.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Dom
"Bare Bones But Clean"
What's to say.....
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2013
"not to bad"
Except for the fact that no breakfast was served it was ok. A couple of days I could not even get coffee.. I know that this is the off-season but the rate came with free breakfast yet was not available needs to be noted when booking not a suprise when you get there
5 night trip Oct 31, 2013
doug
"definate plus"
for my first time renting a hotel room i was blown away with how nice and how great the staff was and with how the hotel was set up. im definately wanting to stay there again soon.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"very close to beach"
our stay was good. the hotel was a little run down. Not much space in the bathroom. Have stayed at worse. Would stay again
3 night trip Sep 22, 2013
nancy
I really appreciated that parking was included. Myrtle Beach is a hard town to park in and is often a big unexpected expense if the hotel doesn't include it. This was a nice amenity.
1 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2013
"Very Basic"
My needs are very basic: A fridge to keep my beverages cold, a bed, and a place to keep my stuff and get cleaned up. Check in time is at 3, not 2 as stated in my reservation. Oceanfront rooms and convenient parking are just steps from the beach. Outdoors was rather grimy, indoors was reasonably clean. Bed was actually pretty comfy. Front desk and housekeeping staff were friendly and helpful. Now for the bad: Must be a party location, since the guest rules include things like 'no throwing beer bottles/cans in the pool' and 'no unregistered guests after 10pm'. Didn't keep up with the pool cleaning, a couple of days it was totally disgusting. Freezer part of my half fridge was useless as it was completely frosted up. Had to live out of a suitcase for the week, since the furniture in the room only had 2 small drawers. The water temp in the shower would go from scalding to cold and back again for no reason. Overall, it will do in a pinch, but not my 1st, 2nd, or 3rd choice.
7 night family trip Sep 14, 2013
"good value"
Nice except for noisy guests next door. 3 a.m. opening and closing patio door. Shady people just sitting in the parking lot in their vehicle. Ignorant guy making rude comments to a woman and banging on her door a few different times expecting her to let him in. Need some security measures to deter bad people to stay away. Don't leave your room alone at night if you are a woman. That was my take from what I witnessed.
3 night trip Sep 10, 2013
"Hotel close to the beach"
This hotel is in a great location overlooking the ocean but it is in poor condition. We had the oceanview room on the second floor so it was not so bad to stay there otherwise i would not stay in this place. The carpets were dirty , the room is too dark and i found a cockroach on the bath sink. There are a lot of places close by much better than this place.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Hotel in vey poor shape."
Hotel looks pretty bad. Even though the rooms look like they have been re-painted and re-carpeted recently, you can see where the ceiling had been patched up to repair water damage. The balcony looked bad, with paint peeling off the walls. The stairs going up to the 4th floors looked dirty and the carpet was horrible. It kind of looked like the whole upper levels of the building could collapse at any time. The gentleman who was working the front desk when we got there was not rude, but was not friendly either. He acted like he didn't really want to be there and did not want to work. The pool was small, and was not inviting, but it didn't look too dirty. The breakfast offered was lousy, with just cereal and toast. Overall, cleanliness was ok inside, not so outside. Place definitely looks old and run down. Other hotels nearby looked much nicer and were advertising similar or lower prices per room. We will not stay at this hotel again!
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Ray
"Beach Front was great!"
Staff was very kind and helpful. Bottom and sides of the pool were dirty.
3 night trip Sep 2, 2013
Ken
"Cheap motel"
Just a get what you pay for deal. Rooms were ok fairly clean motel definitely needs updating or maintenance but not bad for price and was right on the beach so that was nice.
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
PBS
Hotel and room was not clean. Whoever gave 3.5 rating , it is too high. Should not be more than 2.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2013
Sajid
"The only good thing about this hotel: beach view"
We stayed here over Labor Day weekend for 2 nights. The location is good if your only interest is the beach. Literally 15 feet from the sand. As far as location from activities, shops and food places, it is far! About 4 Miles. We had to drive to the piers with all the activity and things to do. Then you have to pay to park $3-$10. The ocean view was the only thing we enjoyed about the hotel specifically. The hotel is dirty. We usually always stay in "cheap" hotels and we aren't picky but this place is "run down." The bath tub looked dirty and really old. So much so that I wore sandals during showers (a first for me). Right above your head in the shower there is a large water stain that has dark mold all over it. It wouldn't have been THAT big of a deal if the roof didn't sit so low. I did like that we had a microwave (dirty) and a refrigerator (which didn't work very well) but they got the job done. The "continental breakfast" was yogurt (one flavor choice), prepackaged oatmeal, an old tasting cinnamon roll. Nothing good. The AC worked okay. The first night it was really loud around 12am with yelling and fireworks but the second night was fine. There is a pool but no hot tub. I wont stay again. I would stay closer to the activity, maybe one of the resorts. Only about $20 more a night but it might be worth it!
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Cheri
"Broken down old building on the beach"
Stained carpets, baseball size hole in shower wall, huge water bubble on bathroom ceiling, rust stains on bathroom floor and in the mini fridges, and sunken beds. The night after my 16 month old baby had an accident on the bed I asked the maids to do me the favor of changing the sheets and they argued with me that the sheets were dry. The pool is old and small. The breakfast is stale bread, boxed waffles, apples, orange juice, yogurt, and packages cinnamon rolls. The only plus this hotel has is that its on the beach. If you are going to spend all your time outside at the beach, then the hotel is worth it. It is clean just falling apart
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2013
"Quick Weekebd getaway"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and decorated ok but the carpet was pretty old and seemed dirty. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was nice and clean. I loved being steps away from the beach. The outside could use some sprucing up with new carpet. I liked that the pool gets the afternoon sun. What little time we spent in the room it was fine and we'd probably go back again.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Tonya
This was me and my girlfriend's first vacation getaway with a significant other. Everything was awesome, the rates were cheap and the location was superb. There was a gentleman I believe his name is Billy. The hospitality was on point, he let us chill at the pool before check in and also let us check out and still park at the hotel while we went for a last couple hour beach session. I recommend this place for anybody that wants a nice getaway with a significant other. Great rates, great location, always love it at Myrtle Beach.
2 night romance trip Aug 16, 2013
Ryan
"Really close to the beach... That's the only plus!"
This hotel is old... You SHOULD be paying less to stay here or it's not worth it. Beds sank to the springs, old smell, continental breakfast was very basic. This met the minimal needs I had for family but I still wished I paid about $20 less a night than I did...
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
"Very clean and friendly staff"
The only complaint we had was the 2 hour checkin delay due to the rooms not being cleaned and ready at specified time and getting clean towels in a timely manner daily was a nitemare. Our room was clean, comfortable, very spacious and a very reasonable price. We will definitely stay here again.
4 night family trip Jul 7, 2013
"Hotel stay"
It was ok, got the job done. Nothing special, but clean enough for few nights.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Fred
This hotel was good i would stay there again i'm not a picky person it was clean that was all i was worried about but to far from everything...
4 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"Girls Weekend Stay"
This hotel is adequate for how old it is. The room was clean although it was in need of repair, especially in the bathroom where there were holes in the wall. The water in the tub did not drain well. Breakfast was a joke, so we ended up going out and getting something every morning. We were not expecting a 5 star resort at this budget price...so we got what we paid for. We were confortable sleeping and the pool was clean. More chairs were needed here.
3 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2013
"Had its good and bad moments (listed in review)"
Overall our stay was OK. The location is very nice, it's ocean front, so can't go wrong. Easy drive to main attractions. Parking was always available. Staff was very friendly and quick to respond. Room and pool was clean each day. There were some things, however, that weren't as great. The comforter on the bed was paper thin. The WiFi reach to the oceanfront side wasn't great. Cell phones wouldn't pick it up. Our laptop did but was too slow to anything like video streaming. This was big for us because we planned on using it during our downtime. Rooms have been modernized with a nice look, but most of it masked some of the repairs needed. Things like broken locks, hole in the bathroom wall, etc. Good outweighs the bad slightly, so we would probably stay again in the future.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
"ok"
close on the beach
5 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
hal
"My stay at Super 8"
On our first night the mattress on the bed was in extreme terrible shape. I had to go to the office twice to get a new mattress put in. I also had to go to the office to request fresh towels to use. we had to hang up the ones that were used to dry and re-use them. We only received room service twice during our four day stay and had to borrow a vacuum cleaner to vacuum the room ourselves. Management was very friendly and polite and the room was very convenient to the beach but the service needs improvement and the condition of the mattresses should be checked prior to renting out a room. The price per night did not co-relate to the condition of the room. Sorry I couldn't give a better rating but I'm just stating what was there.
4 night trip Jul 15, 2013
"Do NOT stay here"
This was a horrible experience, we will NEVER stay there again. Upon arrival we found the towels and sheets were stained, we called housekeeping three times and went to the front desk before someone (a maintenance man) came to change our bedding. The same gentleman had to come back to fix the dead bolt on our door which by the pry marks on the wood had sustained a breakin. The employees were friendly but aside from the maintenance man, no one wanted to do their jobs. I wish we had paid a little more money and stayed at a nicer, cleaner hotel.
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
"First time Myrtle Beach Vacation"
We enjoyed this trip. We were pleased with the convenient location of the motel. We had a beautiful view of the beach for our room. The inside of the room looks way better than the exterior. Very modern and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
"Fantastic vacation location on a budget"
Excellent room on the first floor - walked out the front door and there was the entry to the pool; walked out onto the back porch and the ocean was right there! The beds were comfortable, the large refrigerator allowed for a weeks worth of food, and the staff were friendly. I would go back there for a summer vacation.
6 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Rachel
"Friendly staff, close to beach"
Our room was decent for the price we paid. The staff was friendly and helpful. We were super close to the beach, and it was great seeing the ocean from our balcony.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Jess
"You get what you pay for"
This place is a cheap oceanfront hotel. Room was ok, clean and beds were comfy. View was great. Breakfast consisted of coffee, yogurt, fruit, and bagels. The pool was clean, but the outdoor carpet was filthy. Our room door had a gap in it as if someone had tried to pry open the door. The bathtub looked a bit old and worn out. Overall ok. Wouldn't stay here again.
3 night trip Jun 1, 2013
"if your looking for...."
a place to lay your head down and not really spend tons of time in your room. The rooms were really clean. The bed was really soft and comfy. I have a microwave and a mini fridge. Extra blanket in the closet. We were poolside so it was a little noisy. But the pool is nice goes up to eight foot. It was clean. Also have great access to the ocean. Only like 10-15 minutes from everything in Myrtle Beach. I would stay there again. Only issue was that I couldn't check in early because we ended up there early. But that's pretty normal. With hotels.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
Overnite Shoppers
The outside hotel appearance we were a little skeptical but once we went inside the room we were very pleased. We had the Oceanfront room we were a little disappointed b/c we were on the 1st floor so we couldn't really see the ocean from the bushes but it turned out OK because we could park right at our screen door so we rarely used the front door. The office staff was very friendly but the continental breakfast was not great...I would definitely stay here again if it's just for a couple of nights.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2013
"Oceanfront Room"
My friend and I being both under 21 were having a hard time finding a hotel on the beach. But I finally came across this hotel and I'm glad I picked it. The view was amazing for the price. We never called for room service but housekeeping cleaned our room when we needed it. The rooms were well-kept and the A/C worked like a charm. Overall the time we stayed was a great experience and the lobby workers were very friendly. I would definitely come back again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2013
Jon
It's wasn't the best hotel but it was not that I liked that It was right in front of the beach and workers are friends and the room is clean but the bed is my issue it was kind of hard if you take care of the bed than the hotel would of been just great thanks god bless
3 night business trip Jun 17, 2013