All hotels in El Dorado, Arkansas, United States of America
1925 Junction City Road, Junction of Hwy 167 & Hwy 82, El Dorado, AR, 71730, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Nice hotel, not to far from my meeting place"
Overall my experience was good. The hotel was easy to find. I had no trouble entering and exiting the hotel. The parking was find.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Terry
"No nice way to put it."
Was given a smoking room even though I requested a non-smoking. After telling the front desk, was told that "Sometimes Expedia puts non-smoking even though it wasn't requested." Finally given a new room and the shower didn't work and the comforter had cigarette burn holes in it. I do not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Comfortable room"
Clean comfortable room. Staff was friendly and helpful but other hotel guests where noisy.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"my stay 1 nite"
Great service. Wonderful staff. Had a great night
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
James Myers
"A good place to camp overnight"
we enjoyed our short stay. Staff was friendly, the breakfast was adequate and the room was clean. Great value for the dollar.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Ed
"Reasonable and nice"
The only reason I do not give 5 stars is that the mattresses are slighty hard. Overnight or short stays make it a very good place to stay.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Enjoyed My Stay!"
My room was very clean, the staff was very helpful, courteous and very friendly. I will stay here again!
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Anna
"Last night of a 12 day vacation"
We stayed the last night of our 12 day vacation. When we arrived, I noticed pickup trucks and other commercial looking vehicles in the parking lot. I also noticed a 40 ft. shipping container set across several parking places along side of the hotel. We had no problems at check-in. The lady at the check-in counter was very friendly. We asked for a room on the first floor. As we entered the room we saw the shipping container right in front of the window. There was absolutely no view. The hotel was not crowded. Why would a room with a 40ft container totally blocking the view, be given to any traveler? We did not make a big deal about it since we were only staying one night and leaving early the next morning. The breakfast was OK. The lady was very nice and made sure that all items were available. The room was clean, the shower was great and the bed was comfortable.The furnishings could use some updating. The face clothes, hand towels and bath towels were old and stiff. They were clean but need to be replaced. The only persons we saw during our stay besides the staff, appeared to out of town workers. As one group checked in, it was obvious that they had stayed before. We had no problems with any of the workers. The point is that there were no other couples or families that we saw during our stay. It was not the type of hotel that we were expecting. Being on vacation, we were hoping for a more family atmosphere.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
Dan G
Everything about our stay was great except for the staff. The girl that worked overnight when we checked in was RUDE! Seemed highly upset that we were interrupting her tv time when we showed up at 12:30am to check in 6/19/20. After a 13 hours drive to the south where people are KNOWN for being nice, welcoming and friendly it was disappointing to go home to my home town after 5 years to be greeted by her rude self instead. The woman that was at the desk the next morning on 6/20 was just as rude. Didn't seem to care nor apologize when I told her that our tv didn't work in our room. I only got my tv replaced after Sanjay's sister overheard me jokingly ask the maintenance guy if I could have one of the flat screen tvs he was installing in the room across from a friends door I was knocking on because ours didn't work in our room. I'm a manager in my own hotel and tend to be a little over critical because of the brand I work for and have much higher expectations of my staff, but one thing that any employee should learn is to apologize for anything that inconveniences a guest even if its something you yourself have no control over, like the tv not working. However, if the staff did their job correctly and checked to make sure things worked in the room when they were cleaning them, they could have had the problem fixed before we ever checked in. The positive to it all was the woman that was working the desk the morning of the 21st when we checked out. The rest could learn from her!!
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
Bridgette
"Just a place to stay on the way"
We booked through hotels.com. The ad said hot tub and indoor swimming pool. There was no hot tub and the pool was out of service. We were not given a discount even though the hotel was not what we had paid for. We can not recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Gary & Peggy
"get-a-way"
My stay was quite pleasant.
3 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
R.T.M.
"Unexpected surprise"
We were attending the Blossom Festival in Magnolia, AR and could not get rooms there. I was not excited about the 45 minute drive but that was the closest room. When we entered our assigned room, I was very please to see what appeared to be a newly updated and renovated room!!
Other trip May 19, 2014
"It will do"
The lady behind the desk was very pleasant. The room did the job.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
"Decent for El Dorado"
I thought it was decent for El Dorado.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2014
"Clean, friendly, convenient"
Room was clean and smelled fresh. Bathroom was small but clean. Service was friendly.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Tandy
"Super Stay at Super 8"
Staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast area is clean at all times and kept well stocked. Housekeeping is very friendly, and does an excellent job! My room was always VERY clean, and the bed was quite comfortable. The room was quiet, which was important to me, since I was there on extended business, and desk staff saw to it that the hotel stayed that way. At the particular time of my stay, two busloads of kids were there for a sports tournament, and I never heard a thing. Overall, an excellent stay! Definitely recommend, and will stay again.
9 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
Greg
Very clean, fresh smelling.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
Sandra
"Great Stay!!!! Best Price!!!!"
Everything was great about my stay....Best Price with Better Rooms!!!
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2014
Room was nice, but was a smokers room when it shouldnt have been. Allowing my pet to stay was very nice also. Be careful though, Expedia doesnt include the pet fees. Wasnt exppecting that! Pool was closed for maintenance, although no one was doing anything to it. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
"Music Fest"
The hotel was nice! Bed was comfortable and room was clean. When we stayed the indoor pool was closed for matience bc they were putting in a new heater which was disappointing this was one of the main reason's we picked this hotel. Other than that we really enjoyed ourselves.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Eldorado"
Nice price for stopover
1 night trip Oct 8, 2013
albert
"Just ok"
Room was clean and cheat. Good value for the $. I will stay there again.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2013
Mr. McPlenty
"Perfect"
The stay was quite convenient and accommodating.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2013
"Nice for the price"
Friendly staff. Bed was comfortable.
1 night trip May 16, 2013
Clean, comfortable room. Friendly staff. Will stay there again if in the area.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2013
"Quality Hotel"
The only problem I had with the hotel was that the refrigerator in the room has no temperature adjustment and it froze the canned drinks I had in there, but that's not the hotel's fault per say.
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
"the longest check-in ever"
It took me almost 90mins. Just to check-in something to do with credit information not received from hotel.com, the hotel clerk wanted me to pay for room again even after I showed her my confirmation # stating I had already paid on full. If I had not already paid I would have left!!
2 night romance trip Sep 14, 2012
willis
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2014
Chicago_Steve
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
"Nice hotel friendly staff"
Other trip Dec 11, 2013
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 El Dorado

"Really,??"
07/28/15 Janice M Cedar Rapids
Housekeeping(Kim) was the bomb! Other than that, disappointing stay. Couldn't believe this was the ONLY Wyndham hotel in town. Had stayed before & treated VERY WELL. This time, the construction worker's whom contracted room's during the week & went home on weekend's were priority! Rock's were out in door's constantly. They would TRASH the parking lot with cigarett's & alcohol bottles. Being from out of Rowan, was nervous to even go by them to my room. You NEVER knew who was actually suppose to be there & who wasn't! Teenager's were running & screaming down the halls. ; and decided to fight in front of my room door! Can't say if I will or won't stay there again!!!! NEVER WAS ANY BREAKFAST!!!!
"The internet was down for a short time, so we could not..."
07/05/15 Cheryl H Shreveport
The internet was down for a short time, so we could not register for the rewards program. That was the only issue we encountered. We have stayed at this location several times. We have always had a very good experience.
"Good for the Rate"
04/21/15 mylissagore
Staff is courteous & Friendly. Rooms are clean. Just minor fixes needed like toilet seats being tighten. I've stayed twice & for the rate its a great stay. No complaints!! Would love a later check out though!
"I have stayed here multiple times because of its..."
03/06/15 Deirdre C Eldorado Springs, Colorado
I have stayed here multiple times because of its convenience. It is always clean but there is always something broke. For the last month and a half the indoor pool has been broke, and the back entrance door never really works properly.
"Bed had cigarette holes in the sheets. Old gum was found on..."
01/29/15 Q9310BNdanielv Lepanto arkansas
Bed had cigarette holes in the sheets. Old gum was found on the head board. Heating was not good. Wifi would not work.
"Not a happy camper"
01/09/15 U5788OQdavidp Alexander, Arkansas
I would stay at the hotel behind super 8, i have stayed at auper 8 twice befor and had a good report , this time i was not giving any company dicount this time staff acted like they didnt care bout the ppl smoking drugs a few rooms down from my room ,i will not stay there again
01/08/15 BiggieSauls Texarkana, Texas, United States
Had to make an overnight stay due to long work hours. This place was convenient to work site. Room was clean and warm on arrival. Free wifi was fast. Things finally quitened down about midnight from foot traffic in halls and rooms above. Breakfast was warm but spartan with basic choices. Quick coffe file up and I am out of here!
"Looks like the furniture has been replaced with toy..."
12/29/14 Don S Paris
Looks like the furniture has been replaced with toy furniture, only three drawers.. Little selection for breakfast, I ate some of it but wish I had gone somewhere else.
"SUPER 8 EL DORADO"
12/09/14 894keithl Louisiana, Missouri
Front Desk was nice enough to get by. The King suite with Whirlpool Tub was great! Indoor pool was very clean, but they pool closed too early. Breakfast was good, well stocked and clean.
"Fair price for a fair place"
12/07/14 FJD23
It is what you'd think it is. Older Super 8. The location was good, the room was clean, and the staff was friendly. For what I needed the room was perfectly fine. If I were to pass through again and the price was right I would stay again.