All hotels in Eureka, Missouri, United States of America
1733 W 5th St, Eureka, MO, 63025, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.6
"TERRIBLE"
The carpets were nasty to the point where it left the bottoms of my feet black. We couldn't get breakfast in the morning not enough seats and then when we did it was gross stale donuts and waffles. Went to take a dip in pool and it was green with stuff floating in it. I will never stay here again. We couldn't get extra pillows or towels worst hotel ever
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Deanna
"Very clean & nice little pool"
Very clean. They were even hand sweeping the corners of the stairwell when we stayed; impressive.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Chrissy
"It is a Super 8"
The staff was very friendly and informative. Breakfast was a selection of cereal toast or a waffle. They had juice coffee milk and water available. The room was clean and was very quiet. I was kind of surprised because the hotel is right next to the interstate. Check in and check out was very quick. No elevator though.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Needs some repair"
Have stayed here every year for the last 4 years and always very comfortable rooms and a great location! This year the knob in the shower was broke. It still worked but it came off in your hand. Also, the refrigerator had to be turned on at the switch and the timer set. While we wereb out , the switch was shut off and I had medication that needed the frig. Small things but big to some. Will stay again. Just will be knowledgeable with the frig!
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"beyond amazing"
We've stayed here before & always liked the convenience. However, it wasn't just convenient this time. They are remodeling and I really noticed the difference. They seem to be booked a lot & we've had to stay elsewhere quite a bit recently. This room was CLEAN! No pet or smoke smell. Fresh paint, new bedding, super clean or even new carpet. The fridge & microwave were spotless. The pool was also very clean. The bathroom sparkled! I was not expecting such awesomeness for such a low rate. Mary checked us in & was so super helpful and polite. She let me know that our room was located on the third floor where the remodeling & improvements were the first to take place. New pillows have been ordered, as well as flat screen televisions & new furniture. I almost don't even want to leave such a great review, because then the hotel will for sure always be booked, but they certainly deserve the five stars***** Breakfast was great, too. Bread for toast, butter, jelly, oatmeal, donuts, hot chocolate, frosted flakes, raisin bran, milk, apple juice, orange juice, waffle maker, syrup, fresh stack of plates, bowls, & cups. I'm sure their coffee was good, too. Plenty of people were enjoying it. I'm just not a coffee drinker. The gentleman working the front desk that morning (I believe he was the owner) was so amazing! I don't cook & had questions, so he made my waffle for me! The fork dispenser was jammed, & he fixed it with a smile on his face :) AMAZING!
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
"Basic shelter"
Lobby was smoky. Room looks like it was cleaned with a dirty rag. Headboards all scratched up. Breakfast was a joke.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
"Great value and very close to Six Flags"
Room was clean and comfortable. Only complaint is lack of available plugin's ...all were used except by sink. Hard to charge phone or laptop. WIFI was OK...not great but functional. Breakfast was better then last year but not fantastic.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Pete
"Cheap Hotel after six flags"
Room was stuffy and smelled. Bed was VERY uncomfortable! Woke up stiff!
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Not clean"
The hotel smelled musty, the sheets had stains on them, overall this hotel was not clean. They had doors propped open on floor one with the caropet tore out and a pallett of about six dirty stained mattresses out the back door.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Shannon
"Paper thin walls."
We stayed there after six flags. We were put on 3rd floor with no elevator. Fridge, microwave and light in corner did not work. Microwave had a dial turn and ticked all night long. There were 2 HUGE holes in bathroom door. Ice machine was completely empty. Free breakfast consisted of stale donuts which were gone by 8:00 am. They also had a waffle maker. This hotel NOT worth the money I spent for it. It was a really bad as Tay.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Sunshine
"Very close to six flags"
The room would have been as expected for the cost, except it had a strong cat pee smell. It was adventure sleeping, but not the kind I want to do again.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Mitch
"Good Location"
It was a good location. Food shopping centers and Six Flags all close by. Just not very friendly people, and not a very clean room.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
aaa
"Close to 6 flags"
Cheap hotel, close to 6 flags, you get what you pay for.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
pittsburgh fan
"Stay at Super 8, Eureka, MO, Six Flags"
We had a great stay at your hotel. Our check in was very easy, room very clean, continental breakfast was what we had expected it to be. We were right up a few steps from the lobby but our room was nice and quiet. The pool was nice and clean and we were the only ones in it the morning before we checked out so it was like a private pool for us. The only thing that made this stay EXCELLENT was the pull up on the shower was hard for me to pull so my boyfriend had to pull it up for me. No real problem that some WD 40 couldn't have fixed. I will tell my friends about this hotel. Thanks for the nice stay!
1 night trip with friends Jul 7, 2014
Kathie M.
"Super 8 eureka"
Overall good hotel for price being right next to six flags was the best!!
2 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
India
We were happy with the hotel. The room was clean and plenty of room. Easy to get to. The breakfast was a JOKE!! They had old cheep cereal and thats about it and OJ.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
very close to St Louis Skeet and Trap Club. Definitely a low budget hotel but for the money not bad
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Close to park, shopping, and restaurant."
Convenient to Six Flags. Pool was clean and nice.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Disapointed"
Bed was very old and worn out. TV volume button was not working and was set to extremely loud with no way to adjust down. Fly's were a nuisance as everyday would have a fresh batch to kill when returning to the room. Stayed for business and will probably look for alternate lodging next time in town.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Hotel and room was ok. Close to six flags, pool was nice. Husband is handicapped and the hotel did not have an elevator for second floor.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Ok"
Broken light and refridgerator. When I asked for someone to help they blew me off. Poor service and stay. Best part was housekeeping did a fantastic job!
3 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Voelkel4
"You get what you pay for."
The female evening desk clerk was rude and not friendly at all. We heard other customers complaining about her too.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Pick another hotel"
Everything In the room functioned and there was a basic level of cleanliness, but the hotel itself did not appear to have been updated in decades. The side door to enter the hotel was broken so it did not lock, meaning anyone could waltz right into the hotel. I really felt I overpaid for this hotel and my expectations were not super high to begin with.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
lauren
Cheapest in the area. Average. Nothing special but not bad.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Nathan
"Disrespectful Management; Steer Clear!!"
Room was decent with a good location. Had an issue with customer service. Was accused of stealing towels when shower/bath was never used and towels were not touched. When called the management about this issue, was hung up on and yelled at more than once in both English, and another language that I am unfamiliar with, when trying to explain the situation. When I asked for the corporate number to make a formal complaint, the manager gave me the reservation number. I will NEVER return and would recommend you steer clear of this hotel because how they choose to treat honest, paying customers. When I spoke with their corporate office, they were much more kind and respectful.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"terrible location"
the whole area was run down including the hotel..will not stay here again
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Hotel near Six Flags"
It was a place to stay, you get what you pay for!
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Brent
"Close to six flags"
Beds are uncomfortable..takes forever for air conditioning to kick in.only plus is the distance from six flags
Other trip May 27, 2014
jen
"phone call"
Called few nights before check in asked a question that had to do with my credit card and she accused me of wanting to steal her linens
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
Non smoking room smelt like an ash tray. Sink drain leaked while using sink. Room rate is low and so were my expectations but a clean well maintained smoke free non-smoking room should be a bare minimum at any room rate.
2 night trip May 5, 2014
"A motel to avoid"
When I arrived there was nobody at the desk. The sign said to dial "0" for service. That was my first clue. Somebody did come promptly and checked me in. My first complaint is that I had to make out a registration form instead of just signing a pre-printed form with the information that they already had. I was given a room at the back of the motel. When I went to the room I saw and heard a fan at the open door of the room across from mine. It was blowing air into the room so I wondered if they might have a mold problem since the room was half below ground level. It felt like being in the cellar. The topper was no hot water in the morning. I left very early without a shower and glad the place was in my rear-view mirror.
Other trip May 2, 2014
Would not have stayed there but it was only room available in area. Will not go back.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Wouldn't stay there again if you paid me."
The hotel room was as basic as you can get, which by itself is not a bad thing. Add to that, the internet was slower then dial up, the tv was from the 80s and kept breaking, and the staff didnt speak english and couldnt be bothered. That makes for a bad experience all together. The only reason I can think of for them to still be in business is the fact it is by six flags.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Had to downsize my room because the lock was broken on my room. I was still charged for the suite I did not get.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
Ce
"Worst stay ever!!!"
After checking into our room we discovered the promised refrigerator didn't work. Talked with hotel staff who were extremely rude about the situation and couldn't accommodate us with any solution even thou hotel was not completely sold out. Leaving us to let our food spoil. When asked if we could have an extra pillow we were also told this was not possible. The hotel room had holes in the bathroom door, the lock was jammed, bath tub had mold, and the door frame on the adjoining room had such a gap we could see into the next room. The complimentary breakfast also left us hungry.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Ok experience"
It was close to attractions. Pretty clean. Hard to understand most of the staff. Refridgerator quit working. Spoiled my food.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Get away"
I was pleased with my stay. The hotel is old but clean.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
sarah
It was clean but need updates.
1 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2014
"Easy to get off the highway and back on."
Staff were nice, room was older but clean, breakfast could have been better.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"awsome stay!!!!"
loved it we came down and stayed 2 nights to see my girlfreinds mom for her birthday when we got there the first room we had the tv volume didnt work but they promptly gave us another room with a good tv and evrything was fine enjoyed the stay and well probably come back this summer for six flags and will probably be using this hotel again!!!!
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
jacob
"Good for price"
It was a nice place to stay. We only needed to sleep for the night and the heater worked very well considering it was like 20 outside!
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Jenn
"very comfortable bed"
it wasn't a plush room, kinda small, but the king sized bed was extremely comfortable.. I'd go back.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Hotel is in much need of work. Shabby. OK for just a stop over, but wouldn't stay more than one night. Bedding old, pillows odd. Toilet tank overflowed.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Easy on and off of I-44"
Mattress was uncomfortable and we ended up with sore backs.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Warm, Dry, Safe"
This hotel is a good choice if you are on a budget and need someplace warm, dry and safe. Beyond that it's a bit limited. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
"nothing special"
Everything was average. Descent for the price you pay. Continental breakfast was better than some, with waffle maker.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Not nice"
Unclean, changed rooms due to malfunctioning g tv, breakfast lacking -- no fruit?!! -- and staff unresponsive when checking out (long wait, many bell rings before they came out from their sheltered back room!)
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"Bring Your Own Linen"
A clean and comfy room with minimal service. We asked for some extra pillows because the ones in the room was pretty limp. We got one additional limp pillow. The towels we worn-out, but clean and changed every day.
6 night family trip Dec 22, 2013
"Great Value"
The room was clean and comfortable.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2013
"Older property"
Room was clean, but hotel is showing its age. Breakfast selection was minimal.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013