All hotels in Eureka, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1733 W 5th St, Eureka, MO, 63025, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.7
"Stay at Super 8, Eureka, MO, Six Flags"
We had a great stay at your hotel. Our check in was very easy, room very clean, continental breakfast was what we had expected it to be. We were right up a few steps from the lobby but our room was nice and quiet. The pool was nice and clean and we were the only ones in it the morning before we checked out so it was like a private pool for us. The only thing that made this stay EXCELLENT was the pull up on the shower was hard for me to pull so my boyfriend had to pull it up for me. No real problem that some WD 40 couldn't have fixed. I will tell my friends about this hotel. Thanks for the nice stay!
1 night trip with friends Jul 7, 2014
Kathie M.
"Super 8 eureka"
Overall good hotel for price being right next to six flags was the best!!
2 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
India
We were happy with the hotel. The room was clean and plenty of room. Easy to get to. The breakfast was a JOKE!! They had old cheep cereal and thats about it and OJ.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
very close to St Louis Skeet and Trap Club. Definitely a low budget hotel but for the money not bad
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Close to park, shopping, and restaurant."
Convenient to Six Flags. Pool was clean and nice.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Disapointed"
Bed was very old and worn out. TV volume button was not working and was set to extremely loud with no way to adjust down. Fly's were a nuisance as everyday would have a fresh batch to kill when returning to the room. Stayed for business and will probably look for alternate lodging next time in town.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Hotel and room was ok. Close to six flags, pool was nice. Husband is handicapped and the hotel did not have an elevator for second floor.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Ok"
Broken light and refridgerator. When I asked for someone to help they blew me off. Poor service and stay. Best part was housekeeping did a fantastic job!
3 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Voelkel4
"You get what you pay for."
The female evening desk clerk was rude and not friendly at all. We heard other customers complaining about her too.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Pick another hotel"
Everything In the room functioned and there was a basic level of cleanliness, but the hotel itself did not appear to have been updated in decades. The side door to enter the hotel was broken so it did not lock, meaning anyone could waltz right into the hotel. I really felt I overpaid for this hotel and my expectations were not super high to begin with.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
lauren
Cheapest in the area. Average. Nothing special but not bad.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Nathan
"Disrespectful Management; Steer Clear!!"
Room was decent with a good location. Had an issue with customer service. Was accused of stealing towels when shower/bath was never used and towels were not touched. When called the management about this issue, was hung up on and yelled at more than once in both English, and another language that I am unfamiliar with, when trying to explain the situation. When I asked for the corporate number to make a formal complaint, the manager gave me the reservation number. I will NEVER return and would recommend you steer clear of this hotel because how they choose to treat honest, paying customers. When I spoke with their corporate office, they were much more kind and respectful.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"terrible location"
the whole area was run down including the hotel..will not stay here again
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Hotel near Six Flags"
It was a place to stay, you get what you pay for!
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Brent
"Close to six flags"
Beds are uncomfortable..takes forever for air conditioning to kick in.only plus is the distance from six flags
Other trip May 27, 2014
jen
"phone call"
Called few nights before check in asked a question that had to do with my credit card and she accused me of wanting to steal her linens
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
Non smoking room smelt like an ash tray. Sink drain leaked while using sink. Room rate is low and so were my expectations but a clean well maintained smoke free non-smoking room should be a bare minimum at any room rate.
2 night trip May 5, 2014
"A motel to avoid"
When I arrived there was nobody at the desk. The sign said to dial "0" for service. That was my first clue. Somebody did come promptly and checked me in. My first complaint is that I had to make out a registration form instead of just signing a pre-printed form with the information that they already had. I was given a room at the back of the motel. When I went to the room I saw and heard a fan at the open door of the room across from mine. It was blowing air into the room so I wondered if they might have a mold problem since the room was half below ground level. It felt like being in the cellar. The topper was no hot water in the morning. I left very early without a shower and glad the place was in my rear-view mirror.
Other trip May 2, 2014
Would not have stayed there but it was only room available in area. Will not go back.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Wouldn't stay there again if you paid me."
The hotel room was as basic as you can get, which by itself is not a bad thing. Add to that, the internet was slower then dial up, the tv was from the 80s and kept breaking, and the staff didnt speak english and couldnt be bothered. That makes for a bad experience all together. The only reason I can think of for them to still be in business is the fact it is by six flags.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Had to downsize my room because the lock was broken on my room. I was still charged for the suite I did not get.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
Ce
"Worst stay ever!!!"
After checking into our room we discovered the promised refrigerator didn't work. Talked with hotel staff who were extremely rude about the situation and couldn't accommodate us with any solution even thou hotel was not completely sold out. Leaving us to let our food spoil. When asked if we could have an extra pillow we were also told this was not possible. The hotel room had holes in the bathroom door, the lock was jammed, bath tub had mold, and the door frame on the adjoining room had such a gap we could see into the next room. The complimentary breakfast also left us hungry.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Ok experience"
It was close to attractions. Pretty clean. Hard to understand most of the staff. Refridgerator quit working. Spoiled my food.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Get away"
I was pleased with my stay. The hotel is old but clean.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
sarah
It was clean but need updates.
1 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2014
"Easy to get off the highway and back on."
Staff were nice, room was older but clean, breakfast could have been better.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"awsome stay!!!!"
loved it we came down and stayed 2 nights to see my girlfreinds mom for her birthday when we got there the first room we had the tv volume didnt work but they promptly gave us another room with a good tv and evrything was fine enjoyed the stay and well probably come back this summer for six flags and will probably be using this hotel again!!!!
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
jacob
"Good for price"
It was a nice place to stay. We only needed to sleep for the night and the heater worked very well considering it was like 20 outside!
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Jenn
"very comfortable bed"
it wasn't a plush room, kinda small, but the king sized bed was extremely comfortable.. I'd go back.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Hotel is in much need of work. Shabby. OK for just a stop over, but wouldn't stay more than one night. Bedding old, pillows odd. Toilet tank overflowed.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Easy on and off of I-44"
Mattress was uncomfortable and we ended up with sore backs.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"Warm, Dry, Safe"
This hotel is a good choice if you are on a budget and need someplace warm, dry and safe. Beyond that it's a bit limited. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
"nothing special"
Everything was average. Descent for the price you pay. Continental breakfast was better than some, with waffle maker.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
"Not nice"
Unclean, changed rooms due to malfunctioning g tv, breakfast lacking -- no fruit?!! -- and staff unresponsive when checking out (long wait, many bell rings before they came out from their sheltered back room!)
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"Bring Your Own Linen"
A clean and comfy room with minimal service. We asked for some extra pillows because the ones in the room was pretty limp. We got one additional limp pillow. The towels we worn-out, but clean and changed every day.
6 night family trip Dec 22, 2013
"Great Value"
The room was clean and comfortable.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2013
"Older property"
Room was clean, but hotel is showing its age. Breakfast selection was minimal.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Six Flags vacation"
Minutes away from Six Flags and several restaurants. The hotel is older but our room was clean and the service was pleasant. Nice place to stay if your just there to have a place to sleep.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Low price"
Nice staff..place needs remodel work. If you just want a place to sleep cheap then this is good.slept good after all day at sixflags. Breakfast good.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
scotter
"convenience to major highways"
the location was good plenty of places to eat at a short distance some in walking distance very close to six flags which is great. the room was not a 5 star but was clean and comfortable for the price would do a return stay if in the area
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"great for our needs :)"
There have been plenty of negative reviews, so we were pleasantly surprised by our stay at Super 8 Eureka. It was just what we needed after a long day spent at Six Flags. The room was clean, including the fridge and microwave. I noticed a pretty nice breakfast setup, upon going to the front desk to request additional towels. The woman working was very accommodating. She hopped right up and retrieved more towels. I was running behind when checkout time came around, so I ran down to hand in our room keys (still with wet hair) and the woman behind the desk was just as friendly as the one that helped with our towels. She just asked which room. Nothing to sign. No additional charge for reentering our room to finish getting ready and to pack up our things. Even housekeeping was kind enough to allow us some extra time. Overall, even though it's an older building, we enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Not very walk-friendly"
My husband and I stayed at this hotel because we were going to Six Flags. When we arrived, I had to make two trips back up to the desk because our room key card wouldn't work, then they moved us to another room. The room was clean; the bed was comfortable. However, Six Flags is not as "nearby" as you may think. We planned on walking to the Park, which may have been fine if there were decent walkways!! You have to walk along the narrow side of a busy road to get there. Most of the restaurants are the same way. Make sure you watch the weather, we had to walk back in the rain! Tried to call a cab, and the company told us we would have to wait 1-2 hours for a ride. So, the hotel was good enough, but may have planned differently if we know what we know now.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Yearly six flags trip"
Hotel is very out dated and the breakfast bar was a joke.
2 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2013
"Decent hotel close to Six Flags"
Decent hotel at a great price. Daytime hotel staff friendly, night shift hotel staff seemed irritated I woke him up to get my hotel key
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Okay place"
No real probs except why advertise as non-smoking & then place the outdoors smoking area right next to the hallway entrance door ! My room reeked of smoke smell.
3 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
Teresa
"Not great"
The location was the best part. Everything else was sub-par.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2013
"It was a bed to sleep in"
As a traveling Mfg. Rep I see lots of hotels nice ones and not so nice ones, I frequent Super 8 because of good prices and since 2005 Super 8 has been revamping a lot of there hotels. This Super I will not go back too. There was a smell to the room that bothered me. The lady behind the desk refused to take my Wyndom Rewards number until I persisted her to do so. I saw a large silverfish beetle running about the halls. The beds where well beyond broke in and the sheets had an oily feel to them. Normally I feel comfortable walking around in the hotel room with out shoe's and socks on, but not here, the carpet looked gross and I was not about to gain a foot fungus. There is a Quality Inn another 4 miles away from this location that I will visit next time despite the fact that will add to the distance and time it will take to go to my meeting and dinner while visiting Eureka.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Christopher
"Good for a quick trip"
We always stay here when we got o Six Flags, inexpensive hotel, figure all we will be doing is sleeping and bathing. Staff friendly, hotel is run down, but fine for short trips and for the cost.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Holly
"Awful"
Dreadful
1 night trip Sep 18, 2013
"worth the price"
This is a Super 8, Not a luxary hotel, For a super 8 and the price it was fine. IT was clean. Beds were harder than I like but worked fine for everyone else. Breakfast was adequate, Better than some, not as good as other, Milk, fruit drink, coffee, toast, cinnamon rolls, cereal, waffles, oatmeal. ONly complaint was a couple other customers one seemed to think she was at the Ritz and ran the place. Making it annoying for everyone else trying to have breakfast. Another was unattended children taking items with their hands instead of the tongs. Neither the hotels fault,
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2013