All hotels in Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America
603 Venture Dr, Morgantown, WV, 26508, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Super 8 Morgantown"
Only stayed one nite. Had no problem with the room. The hotel staff was friendly. The room had a lot of conveniences. Only one suggestion: a clock in the room would have been nice.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Jerry
"Good stop-off point!"
Clean room and pleasant service.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2015
"It was fine for the night."
The hotel was fine for staying the night as we were passing through. There were stains on the comforters and hair in both of the beds. We asked for a new set of sheets, which they brought up quickly.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Great Overnight Stop"
I got in late and left relatively early, but enjoyed my stay in Morgantown. The staff was friendly when I checked in and the room very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was great! I'll definitely stay there again when passing through that way.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Lynne
"Perfect for travel. Can't beat the price."
The hotel was perfect for what we needed it for, a place to crash for the night and break up a 13 hour drive from NC to NY with an infant. Especially for the price. The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable and both the attendants at the desk during check in and check out were friendly. Also, there is lots of stuff very close by. Food, gas, grocery store etc. We make this trip often to visit family and we will definitely use this hotel again.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Great Place to Stay!!!!"
We use this hotel all the time when we are in this location. Ease of booking, flexibility. Price is right when trying to save money. I would recommend Super 8 Morgantown, WV.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
"Excellent location and value"
Our stay was perfect. Nice clean, comfortable room, great location in shopping center with many resturants & stores. Complimentary breakfast was very good.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"A nightmare"
Hotel was dirty. Breakfast Bar was dirty and not much to eat. Guests were up going from room to room talking loud and laughing till at least 1:30 a.m. Building not sound proof, heard construction going on at night.
3 night family trip May 18, 2015
"Business trip"
Of the Super8 that I've stayed out it was one of the cleaner ones. Staff was pleasant.
1 night business trip May 17, 2015
"Smelly rooms"
Booked two rooms. Both rooms had a bad smell to them.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Not real happy, but okay"
everything was okay, but just okay, room was tidy but not really clean, could not use the tub as there was no stopper to hold water, some sort of air freshener that was an unpleasant smell, fridge did not keep sodas or water cold, one of our keys did not work so you replaced it with 2 different ones and neither of those worked, so had to use just the one key, and we are both still itching since the first morning we woke up (hopefully just a reaction to the soap that is used in the linens), but the air conditioner worked well, other guest were very pleasant, and location was good.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"graduation disappointment"
The entry ways to the elevator smelled like roach spray. The room had a FOUL ODOR that made it hard to fall and stay asleep. Since this was for a graduation, I didn't want anyone coming back to my room to celebrate! AN open door for the custodial staff showed a six pack of SMIRNOFF! Knowing that I have many trips all over the country to take this year, from Baltimore, to NYC, to Houston, etc, I am VERY LEARY to pick this hotel chain or to recommend it to my friends. Breakfast was ok. The bed was not uncomfy, but not comfy, either.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
bryan
"Stinky room"
The hotel was not horrible, but the refrigerator wasn't plugged in and upon opening it, a rotten stench was released. It was either this or the poorly planned bathroom (placement in the room -- door swung out into the middle of the room) which caused the entire room to smell bad. If we were staying more than night, it would have been a big problem.
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
"bad"
room had bedbugs
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
The hotel room was very nice and clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Debra
"morgantown super 8"
an overnighter, our third stay. staff is very accomodating. perfect location for on and off the hwy. walking distance to a couple of ok restaurants for supper. not bad breakfast and the home made chocolate cookies were excellent
1 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
Gerald D.
"Never stay here!!"
Horrible. Mean disrespectful staff
2 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"It will pass"
Our sheets were dirty the first night, but we did ask them to be changed and they were. Some other issues were also resolved. The hotel staff did their best to accommodate us. Our pets were allowed to stay there, so we were pleased with that.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Margaret
"Nice place."
This was a really nice motel with lots of restaurants and a little shopping within walking distance. My room was large and comfortable with a sofa. I was surprised that the bed was well used and actually had a huge dent in it that you rolled into when you got into it, making it difficult to get outbid the bed.
3 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"rude desk lady"
she was no help when i had no internet, would not help,toilet seat was broken, burn mark on the shower, mattress was lumpy, horrible sleep
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Meh"
You get what you pay for, it is a Super 8 right off the highway. It was clean, but worn and catered to a transient workforce of construction and oil workers.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
"Best econo hotel in area, so far"
Of the 3 Morgantown econo hotels I've stayed at in the last year, this one was the best for the money. No surprise bc it's also the newest. Right next door is Holiday Inn Express which is quite bit more money but has an outstanding breakfast buffet. If you have 3+ staying, I'd upgrade to it because you'll likely break even on the cost.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
WVU dad
"nice comfortable"
everything was good except breakfast was skimpy near the end, coffee was cold and very little left,no Danish out, all gone
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Diana
"Staff was rude and judgmental"
Upon check in I was told there were no more check ins for the day and even after giving my name and confirmation numbers twice, I was told there were no reservations. Finally I gave my confirmation number a third time, the staff member looked at my quizzically, and then reached for 4 sheets of paper right next to her and said, "Oh, I have these check ins. I was told that you would be a Mexican with a debit card." We finally got checked in (we had 4 rooms) and settled. The mattresses were in terrible shape...very soft and you automatically fell to the middle no matter what. I will definitely be staying elsewhere next time.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Margaret
"Cheap and not worth it"
Yes it's cheap in price but I had some issues from the start. As I checked in, the single front staff person was on her cell phone the entire check in process and with the few questions I had. I waited to ask the questions after she might finish her conversation but then realized that was not going to happen. It's rude to not even set the phone down. Our room was a non smoking room but was definitely a converted room from smoking to non smoking. The "new" carpet was laid on top of the old and there was 6" extra rolled up the sides of the walls. No clocks in the room. Old, smelly, rude staff.....I will not stay there again.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
robin
"Hotel close to the places we needed to be"
The hotel price was affordable and we were very pleased with our accommodations. If and when we're in the area again, we'll definitely stay again.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
We stayed over night for a basketball tournament in the area. It worked for what we were staying for. The safe didn't work and the toilet was dirty, but other than that, it was fine. The boys enjoyed being able to make their own waffles for breakfast.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
okay stay
"great hotel near wv university"
The manager went above and beyond to resolve the issues I had, very helpful!! Hotel is pet friendly.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
allen
This hotel provides a good value when you don't want to pay for a luxury hotel.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"No longer a good value"
Friendly desk staff and the room was basically OK, but so many small problems and compromises: 1) a musty smell permeated the room; 2) bathtub not functional & shower stream very weak (to save water, no doubt); 3) sink stopper not functional; 4) housekeeping never cleaned room the first day (I definitely took in the DND sign when I departed); 5) breakfast out of almost all times around 9:30. Yes it's a cheap motel & I've stayed here before, but it is no longer a good value.
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Ok for a One Nighter"
When we arrived and first got our room it smelled strongly of smoke. I went down to the front desk and the gentleman working the desk apologized and moved me to another room. The room was very clean and tidy the only two complaints i have was the beds were way too soft for me and the water in the show ran at a steady stream all night because the valve was messed up.
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Jimmy
"Nice quiet hotel"
We had a very comfortable stay and a good nights sleep
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
"This is a very nice place to stay!"
The hotel staff were very pleasant, addressing every need. The room was clean and well appointed. The breakfast was substantial, Waffles, Juices, Breads, Muffins, Cereal, etc. My pet was allowed (for a small fee). I will use them again as I often do events at the college. I do not need the Buckingham for a good night's rest. Negative people probably give negative reviews. This is a real nice motel with reasonable prices.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Shauna
The bed only had 3 pillows and they were small and flat
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Good Value"
Needed a place to stay in Morgantown, didn't want to spend a lot, and this Super 8 was just the place. Good value, clean place, perfect location, numerous amenities, I'll go back.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Stay here, its worth the money!"
Very Comfortable beds. Staff and service was awesome. We were booked for just Saturday night but called late Friday to get a room for both nights due to up coming bad weather and the staff worked with us and gave us a great rate!
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
Clinton
"Nice hotel close to shopping"
The staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel was very clean and the room was very welcoming and comfortable. They offer truck parking which is a very big plus for drivers!!
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Luke & Brandi
The room smelled like smoke even though it was smoke free. there was no smoke detector in room just wires hanging out of ceiling where detector use to be. could not get nfl playoff game on tv(it was on a major network) & when I called front desk for help they were unable to help.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"liked our stay"
very pleasant 2 night stay; close to attractions and I-68; very courteous and friendly desk staff. Reasonably good breakfast; at least they had something hot to eat.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Decent location and continental breakfast."
This hotel "Iam assuming"must be under new management. If not its just being poorly run. There is no one working the front desk, there is constantly a sign there for you to call a phone number for assistance. Our bathroom sink leaked, and had a strange smell. The room at times smelled of cat urine. Very lumpy bed. I will most likely never stay at a Super 8 motel again.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great location for WVU and interstate access."
Room heater wasn't working, changed to a higher class room at no additional cost. Close to several restaurants along with in hotel breakfast .
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Chuck
Good place for a quick stay. Will stay again. is located in a nice area near shops.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Staff Uninterested in our comfort/needs"
Check in was great. We came in very late but the gentleman at the desk was helpful and friendly. In the morning the staff was not very good. The maid in hall way ignored us twice when we asked for a towel so I just grabbed one off her cart. The girl in charge of breakfast was not interested in the breakfast at all. Nothing was stocked and the waffle maker was junk. Everyone had to "dig" their waffles out of maker so the mess on the counter & floor was immense. When I told the staff person about the mess she just shook her head in agreement. She didn't clean it up. She also just agreed with each person when they complained about lack of food and terrible waffle maker. At no point did she make any effort to clean up or fix the waffle maker. I realize this is an extra the motel offers but if you are going to offer breakfast, show some pride and cleanliness in what you serve. And the staff should be somewhat interested in cleaning/restocking.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
D&P
"Basic but good."
It was fine. Really. Basic but acceptable. Seriously. Not joking.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"WORST HOTEL YOU CAN STAY BLANKET WAS SO OLD"
ROOM WAS SO DIRTY MATTRESS WAS OLD AND STINKY NEED TO REMODEL EVERYTHING THANKS...
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Soda and ice machines were out of order. The bathtub faucet in our room (#305) dripped constantly. I guess I expected too much of Super 8 (have stayed in Super 8's before and they were more up to date than this one). I definitely would not recommend this Super 8 to anyone I know, nor will I stay in this one again.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Great value"
Hotel is in a nice, well-lit shopping area. Nice stay for a great price.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Ok for one night"
It's fine for one night, seemed clean enough, mattress not super new. Ok for the price, we were just passing through town on the way to visit family. Again it's ok for the price but for another 15-20 bucks you can do better. Staff was super nice though.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
"Good for a night stay when on the road."
Not the best of motels but decent. Good when on the road and need to rest for a while.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Morgantown Super 8"
Enjoyable...very friendly, helpful front desk person at registraton. Bed was very comfortable and room clean. Did need a replacement lightbuld next to bed and bathroom sink was slow to drain but overall stay was great and definitely would come back again.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2014