All hotels in Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America
603 Venture Dr, Morgantown, WV, 26508, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Excellent Customer Service"
The personnel of the hotel lobby were extremely personable, and very accomodating to all requests and inquiries. The clerk in particular who worked the night of my check in was very informative about the surrounding area and helped me access the computers and internet connection. Would definitely stay there again!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Problem with cancellation"
There was no stay. Situations happened to both parties at the last minute and we were unable to make the trip. I called to cancel the last night and the lady told me that they could not cancel. So 2 nights payment down the drain. First and last time for me for Super 8. I certainly hope that the people deciding these policies never have a similar situation involving Super 8.
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
Room is supposed to be non smoking however when we got to room it smelled like smoke. Told front desk and he was great that he noted on my records that we hadn't smoked in room so we wouldn't get the $250 fine
Arrived late and left early so price and convenience we most important. Longer stay I would have wanted a little nicer facilities.
"Okay for the price."
Overall, the experience was satisfactory. We stayed here because they take pets. The rooms were clean, although some age on them. Would stay here again if in the area.
"It was great !!"
The staff was great the room was clean !! It was at a great location !!! Close to great restaurants and shops !! I will stay here again with family !! The breakfast was great the staff helped me with my stuff !! Me and my kids enjoyed the stay . We had no problem checking in or out. The parking was great and plenty of it . The room was clean and fresh. Had plenty of towels and the bed was do comfortable. Omg enough is enoug to to keep writing. This is why ppl do write reviews really
sherry
"Budget hotel for sure"
Needed a cheap place to stay for APhA mid-year. This place was decent and had a lot of restaurants near by. The Free breakfast wasn't that good. No Eggs, sausage, bacon, and etc. Just muffin, and juice.
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
"Noise."
Too much noise.... People slamming doors all night and the hotel mgt did nothing about it.... Terrible...
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"It does the job."
Clean. Functional for overnight stay.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Ernest
"nice quiet location & shop & restaurants close"
I realize its an older hotel but the room just in general had a stale weird odor, the shower had very low water pressure and the towel hanger fell out of the wall, the light in the bathroom was fluorescent and kept flickering like it was about to go out, plus there was no guide for the tv channels and no plug ins for cell phones (all outlets were taking by other things so to charge phone we had to unplug something) - the beds were also old & uncomfortable and only 2 pillows per bed is unusual in any hotel these days
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Melinda
"Super 8 Morgantown"
It was a Super 8, but was actually surprised at how nice it was. The screen on the window was mangled.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Very average. Bed was comfortable. Adequate room. Funky smell. Breakfast was pretty weak but a lot of options within walking distance. Stayed here last year for WVU game and thought it was much better then
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
The room was ready when we checked in; the hotel staff were friendly; the hotel just had an old/run-down feel to it.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Only hotel available for football game"
Inexpensive place if you jist need a place to stay, has free basic breakfast which is fine. I have stayed here more than once, again just basic and it is clean, however maintenance is lacking. I ma concerned cleaniness will soon be impacted if maintenance continues to deteriorate. Safe in 2 rooms did not work, microwave did not work and our door did not close properly. You had to make sure you pull ot shut, we did but the room cleaning staff failed to leaving our room available for entry. Luvkilynothing was taken. The side door has a broken card swipe, which is how it was back in august. Outback is right across the syreet as well as other eating establishments.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
KTK
"room for concert"
The room rate was almost twice than a typical night because of a WVU football game the next day. The room smelled of smoke. This was a non smoking facility. There was no smoke detector, only wires hanging from the ceiling. There was a hole in the wall above the bed. There were no stops/plugs in the sink or tub. The exhaust fan in the bathroom was hanging down from the ceiling. There was a huge stain on the dirty carpet in the elevator.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Rich
"Left and went to another hotel"
Very disappointing- checked out 2 dats early because rooms were so dirty
3 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
"N front desk servcice"
WE tried to call the front desk several times and never got an answer. The phone went un-answered every time we tried. The rest of the service was nice. Breakfast could have been a little more substantial.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
"non-smoking room smelled like smoke"
The hotel was smoke free but when we opened the door to the room you could tell someone was smoking in the room. Bed spread was dirty.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"One night stay"
King bed suite room with a pullout room was roomy and clean. Booked many weeks ahead for Patent's Weekend so price was a real value for the accomodations.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
paul
"Motel 8, Morgantown WV,"
Our stay was ok, but my complaints were new updated bedding needed. Looked slept in. Stained blankets and needed updated comforters or quilts. Not enough towels and wash cloths left in bathroom. Only for one day. Breakfast I felt could at least had some kind of eggs to go with what they had. Breakfast bar was very slim. I also noticed there was no disturb signs to hang on doors if wanted. When I go to stay at a motel for a few days, I like my privacy. I keep the room clean, make beds, empty trash and ask at desk for extra towels, wash cloths or bed lining. I don't like others coming in my room. Not really any area to walk your dog to go to bathroom. Price was good.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Debra
"Non smoking room...not exactly!"
Overall the hotel/room was fine. The issue I had is that the nonsmoking room smelled like an ashtray! Management or the owner should make an effort to clean up the former smoking rooms so the nonsmoking visitors can enjoy the stay!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Christie
"Helpful desk clerk"
The afternoon clerk on Saturday was most helpful in providing an option for getting to and from the football stadium. We had a great time at the game & he provided excellent advice.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great place to stay."
Clean rooms, courteous service.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Bellarae
"Crappy room"
Smelled, carpet coming up, stained bedspread, a/c did not work
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
kathy
"Do Not Stay Here"
The lobby was passable. The room is a different story. The sheets looked as if they were 15 years old, paper thin from over use and too many washings. I think they were once white but looked cream. There were two large stains on one of the bed spreads. The air conditioning unit was loud and did not work properly. The TV reception was distorted. The window screen was not properly secured. There was no drain stop in the tub and drain clogged up to my ankles during a shower. The toilet water looked yellow. Nothing was updated. I had a non refundable charge but checked out anyway.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Andrew Gavin
i will never stay at a super 8 again i was very upset at the hotel no bathtub only a standup shower side door didnt work breakfast was pitiful beds were very uncomfortable and whats with go green signs in the bathroom use ur towels and bedsheets over get real i paid almost 90 dollars to get this
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"I'll never stay in a Super 8 again"
Moving my daughter into WVU and had made reservations for a room with 2 queen beds, there was a standard bed and a pull out sofa in poor condition that wasnt fit to sleep on, hotel had no other rooms available and said I could cancel and they would not compensate us.Towels were falling apart, not staying there anymore
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Not great at all"
Are room had a broken air conditioner and it was so hot and uncomfortable. No hairdryer it was ripped off wall and overall not clean.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"Ok, but needs some updates and towels were stiff"
It was ok, close to a couple restaurants which was nice, but could of been a little cleaner and the bathroom had a smell to it
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
lynn
The staff was friendly, my room was clean. Although, the pillows were too soft for my taste. But, overall, I enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Wonderfully surprised"
The pleasantness of the room exceeded my expectations. Wonderful.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Doris
"Beautiful area, decent hotel."
Overall clean and comfortable. The room was larger than your average two double bed room. My main complaint was the air conditioning was off and the window was open when we checked in. It was about 80 degrees and it took nearly the whole night for the room to cool off. The continental breakfast was ok, but a bit lacking as there was no fruit or protein of any kind. Basically cold cereal, toast, muffin, or waffle, milk and o.j. We would stay here again but I would call ahead and ask them to please turn the air on in the room if it warm weather.
mike
The staff is really nice, the room was very comfortable and the air conditioner actually worked which is better than the last hotel I stayed in. It's in a great location , there was probably 8 great restraunts surrounding and plenty of shopping centers. I was more interested in getting delivery so the owner have me a book of all the restraunts in Morgantown and called to make sure I found a place okay. Overall it was a great stay and I would definitely stay there again
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Very clean, pleasant staff"
A really positive experience! Helpful staff, clean facilities.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
linda
"if you don't mind the bare minumum"
TheTV did not work that was frustrating. Otherwise I got what I paid for. a cheap place to spend the night
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Glad it was just me"
The sheets on one of the beds had not been changed, yet the bed was neatly made up.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
hartley
"Morgantown, WV exit7"
The food was all carbs, the breaksfast area was not clean, food crumbs every where. No one taking care of that area. Rooms had holds in the walls, power outlet cover was laying in the floor. Four large stains in the carpet, did not look like it had been vacuumed or cleaned in the room or hallways. Value and cleaniness of room has gone down since 2013.
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
ajc
"Adequate motel"
The comfort was standard, but although the hotel is non-smoking, my room smelled like old cigarette smoke.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Convenient for tired driver"
Hotel had a lot of little problems, like a broken vending machine on 3rd floor, out of order juice dispenser at breakfast bar, two missing light bulbs in my room, and what appeared to be a makeup stain on one pillowcase. And one that might be a big problem for many, which is that the free Wi-Fi only worked sporadically, and didn't work most of the time. When I went down to the reception desk to get the replacement light bulbs, I had to wait because the host was outside discussing a motorcycle with presumably another guest. The bed was OK, so the place was adequate for a one-night stopover from I-68. It is right off the highway, and there are eating places and a convenience store within easy walking distance, although there are no sidewalks or pedestrian paths.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"fine for a night at the rate paid"
Room clean. Could not decide if it smelled like it was a smoking room at one time. Beds were on the soft cheap feeling side. Shampoo but no conditioner. Surrounded by common restaraunts within walking distance. AC did not work very well.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
jc
"good location for my events"
I will stay in this Super 8 the next time we are in the area. Great location, several good restaurants within walking distance of hotel. Hotel & room was very clean.
5 night family trip May 23, 2014
Willie
"good night rest"
all was good.the man was always at the desk to see if we needed anything.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"cheap hotel"
This hotel is cheap. The rooms stunk, and the shower curtains looked like they haven't been washed in months. There was trash behind the desks that looked to have been there for a while. The only upsides to this hotel is the AC worked and the TV's were up to date. It's close to anything you need in morgantown, but I would definitely choose another hotel the next stay.
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
JC
"Good Average Hotel"
Hotel was clean and comfortable but no frills. Breakfast buffet was basic but they didn't have any fruit. Something as simple as a bananas would have been great.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"smokey smell"
we got a nonsmoking room but definitely smelled like smoke. Couldn't even wear contacts. They were booked because of graduation weekend so had to keep room. All the hotels jack up the prices for grad weekend but paying over $200 for a smokey room is pretty bad. Also, towels really needed replaced.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Not so great"
Smelly, dirty, no hair dryer,
1 night business trip May 9, 2014
"Good enough"
Just needed a place to crash for the night during a long road trip. Staff was friendly, room was clean, and it served its purpose. Walls were pretty thin and the bed wasn't incredibly comfortable. Do not count on the breakfast at all. White & wheat bread with butter and jelly, small muffins, cold cereal and a waffle iron. That's it. As I said, the hotel served its purpose but would only stay here again if I was just crashing for a few hours and the price is still the lowest.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2014
"not clean"
We have decided not to stay in another Super 8 after our experience here. The sheets weren't clean, the elevator carpet was filthy, the internet was so slow we gave up on trying to check our email, there were only two pillows so there was no choice for comfort. The gal at the front desk was friendly and that was about the best thing there. We were glad it was just a quick night's stay and we won't stay there ever again.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"The hotel was a total disappointment."
The place was filthy. The lobby lights were out bat 8 pm and the carpets and tiles were stained and mouldy. Horrible condition. Room was passable but I felt uncomfortable with the condition of the carpet. The was a hole in the wall and the cost ganger was barely ganging up.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Lydia wells
"just ok"
This motel was adequate. It is in need of refurbishment. My room was not next to the elevator however, I could hear it running through the walls. Beds were good.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2014