All hotels in River Grove, Illinois, United States of America
3160 North River Road, River & Belmont, River Grove, IL, 60171, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Moderately Priced, Convenient Location"
Room was clean, and provided everything I needed for the night. Desk clerk was very accommodating and gave me a first floor room. Hotel is only 3.7 miles O'Hare Airport. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Sandy
good
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Close to the airport"
Clean room updated furniture nice bed and breakfast area for the airport over all good hotel.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Good for Travelers"
I stayed at this hotel when I had an unexpected need for an overnight stay near Chicago. The rate was good and I've stayed at Super 8's before so I decided to stay at this one. Overall I was happy with this hotel. The staff was kind and helpful. Although the outside of the hotel looked pretty run down, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw my room. It had obviously been cosmetically renovated and was very comfortable. The only fault I found with the room was that there were mildew stains in the grout around the bathtub. Aside from that though the room was clean, including the bathroom. The hotel itself is in an awkward place that can be difficult to get to, but not impossible. There are very good restaurants within a few miles, but they require a car to get to. This is not a hotel I would recommend to someone traveling without a car as public transportation did not seem to be easily available (particularly if you're hauling luggage). Also, there are train lines that run close by, so if train noise is going to bother you this might not be the place for you (it wasn't an issue for me, however). Overall I found my stay to be a restful one and would use this hotel again.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
"Way better than I thought!"
After reading some of the review comments I was a little iffy about what the condition would be. Expedias mileage way totally wrong! Which irritated me more than anything because this was my first time in Chicago area. Going inside to check in there's 2 doors. One says pull but it was locked so we stood there for 5 minutes waiting for the desk clerk to have him do nothing. I went to the other door also being locked. Finally knocked on the door to have him point to the other door and have to ring us in. Get in the room, which was a smoking room, but I have never walked in a smoking room to have it reeked so bad like stale cigarettes! It was very overwhelming! Other than that the room was very clean, nicely arranged!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Tara
"Close to venue"
I was happy with the accommodations. It was close to the place I was visiting and reasonable. I was happy with the service. I felt that I received good value for the price I paid.
3 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Good hotel. not expensive. Only the train goes near by too early
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
F
This hotel is located on the corner of two really busy streets, so at times it gets really noisy there. Good luck sleeping in. The breakfast are needs attention: the chairs are so worn out and dirty - you would not believe it. Otherwise, it's ok.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
"Worst Hotel Ever!!!"
Room was not ready upon arrival, Mold in bathroom, Front door didn't seal, curtains were ripped, and for the clincher... After the room was cleaned for the day, we come back to the room several hours later to find that the windows was left wide open on our ground floor room(with no screen) for anyone to jump in at anytime to take our things and never be caught. I think this should be enough! Super 8 Corporate is involved in this.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Keith
"Passing through"
Room was ok and clean. Desk person very helpful and friendly.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Awesome the front desk clerk ivan was a pleasure"
Awesome nice clean and quiet no complaints good breakfast for free lol and wifi for a decent price
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
ivan m
"Starting to get dated and worn"
The hotel was just ok. I have stayed at other Super 8 and they were fantastic. There is no water pressure in the shower or the bathroom sink, the TV uses a satellite that goes out when it starts to rain. We had no TV for 3 hours. Should have cable TV. The continental breakfast was very good and well stocked. This hotel is beginning to be very dated and worn out. In dire need of a upgrade/overhaul for sure.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Modest and clean"
My room had apparently been recently remodeled. It was clean and large and sufficient. However, the flat panel TV was tuned to non-High Def channels. Breakfast was pretty basic, with very few tables for guests. Wifi was slow. Bed was hard.
2 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Great for a budget!"
It has a mini fridge, great maids, and free breakfast. What more can you expect for this amazing price in Chicago of all places?! I would definitely go back. Parking was pretty rough on the weekend night, though.
4 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2014
Nicole29
The bathroom door had been kicked in and towel rack was damaged. The carpet was not clean and turned the bottom of your feet black. The location worked for us, but I do not think I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
kyle
The lobby (check-in) area was very dirty...needs a good spring cleaning...
2 night trip May 30, 2014
gas
"The owners shouldn't be in the hospitality."
All I can say is filth and more filth I was afraid to take my shoes off the carpet was so dirty. The room had a terrible order very discussing never stay there again and will tell my friends as well. I can believe you Expedia booked me there.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"much nicer inside than outside"
From the outside, the motel seems run down in a run down neighborhood. Our room was excellent: clean, up to date, very comfortable and spacious, free wifi was a nice feature. Easy access to O'Hare (no hotel shuttle) and to Rosemont Convention Center. Manager and staff were very helpful.
5 night business trip May 14, 2014
"Close to Airport"
Overall the stay was good. The location is very convenient to freeways and the airport to catch an early flight.
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
Frances
"Cheap convinient hotel near the train station"
It is a relatively cheap hotel and I'd say it's good for its price. It is located in the west suburb of Chicago, which is a safe place near the airport with two commuter train stations nearby. If you want a really luxury hotel which is both clean and quiet, forget about this one, because the trains are gonna be noisy...
Other trip May 19, 2014
Me and 3 friends drove up for a convention that weekend. We only stayed for a night before we moved over to the main hotel. Driving up the exterior looked rather sketch. Front desk man was very friendly. The room looked rather nice, colors were nicely coordinated. The bathroom was a bit dingy and the shower had shampoo and shower gel dispensers (kinda like hand soap dispensers). I thought that was kinda bizarre. The beds were SUPER firm, so much so that it was difficult to get a restful night's sleep for most of my roommates. It was kinda noisy at night, but that didn't bother me too much. There was a pretty decent breakfast selection in the morning. They had yogurts, MYO waffles, cereals, toast, and the usual drinks available (coffee, juice, milk). Overall, a fairly decent motel. Not bad for a one nights crash stay. But I won't be staying again in the future. It wasn't a terribly bad stay, but it wasn't terribly good one either.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Slinky
"Fooled by online pictures"
The one good thing about the hotel was the friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of the room. The photos online make the rooms look bigger and brighter than they actually are with a few different amenities. The outside of the building looks run down, but it appears they were painting and renovating to try to make the appearance better. The office/breakfast area is not kept very clean and doesn't make me want to eat in the lobby.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"Old unclean rooms"
Only had smoking rooms. I'm a non smoker. Hotel worker was nice and tried yo be helpful.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"At least it was cheap"
You get what you pay for.... truly. When we arrived we weren't exactly comfortable with the location, however because it was near the airport and we were on a short trip we didn't want to try a new place. The sheets and one pillow had what looked like blood stains on it and they were very wrinkled-as if some one had slept on it. We called housekeeping to have the sheets changed, the ones they brought were equally wrinkly. Unfortunately neither of the housekeepers spoke English so we couldn't ask any questions about the surrounding area. When we checked our bed after the sheet replacement we found the blanket had 3 holes in it, all larger than my palm. That's not exactly the blanket I would chose for some one who asked for a sheet change. Either way, beyond that the breakfast was not worth the free. They have cereal, packaged danish, and a few other packaged items so I didn't try it. I hate giving bad reviews but this is simply my experience at this hotel.
3 night trip May 5, 2014
MM
Terribly run down, sheets had cigarette burns in them as well as stains. Location wasn't bad but would not stay there again.
Other trip May 9, 2014
"Terrible experience"
This hotel was not very clean at all. The shower had dirt on the bottom of the tub, the soap in the bathroom had already been used, the comforter on the bed on the right had a stain on it and the sheets on the left bed had stains as well. Also, the garbage had not been taken out from the previous guests as the garbage was almost to the top and there was a chewed straw on the desk with the coffee cup s and sugar. There was also a coffee cup on the coffee maker that had clearly been used already. Overall a terrible experience and I will not be returning to a Super 8 in the future.
1 night trip with friends May 4, 2014
Jesse Arellano
"Get's the job done"
It's comfortable enough considering the price tag. The lighting in the bathroom leaves a little to be desired and the entrance to the parking lot is on a tricky corner intersection, but for your money it wasn't overly shabby.
Other trip May 2, 2014
"nasty"
it was the most disgusting place i've ever seen. I traveled over 800 miles and wanted to rest but couldn't for the filth and disgust, had to find another hotel to rest in. i will never go back.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Affordable and Acceptable"
I needed an affordable place to sleep, and I got it. The room was clean enough -- no bedbugs, roaches, or other nasty surprises -- but I put a t-shirt over my pillow for good measure. The hostess was very warm and helpful, and the 6am breakfast was good. The surrounding neighborhood is not geared toward visitors, but there is a train stop nearby, Elmhurst is a short drive away, and O'Hare is within 15 minutes.
2 night trip Mar 31, 2014
"ycs chicago"
very close to the event I was attending extremely nice staff very informative on directions and things around us
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
"all good"
it was all good! will return. recommend. aboutnsodhfvcihsdcknsicbkncwijbc;wbcoiwbs
Other trip Mar 1, 2014
"only stayed because of weather"
I thought from the outside the hotel looked nice..but what a shock! the chair in my room was ripped and torn the bedspread had burn holes. I was told they had all the premium channels but only got 5 channels. The towels, sheets, pillow cases were yellowed. I would NEVER stay here again
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
mrs
"Room had odor"
We were given a room around the back in the corner, we first noticed the awful smell in the room, my daughter sprayed perfume we were tired and cold it took all night for the heat to kick in I will never stay at another super 8 hotel and the perfume didn't mask the smell.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
Rebecca Houston
"close to train"
nice
1 night trip Dec 3, 2013
maek
"B-"
hard and chunky pillows. Very loud air heater. Bathroom in so-so condition. CLEAN.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
"Ja solid value"
Limited choices for complimentary breakfast
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2013
Shulman
"Motel was good. Location not quite so."
Pros: Friendly personnel. My room was clean and comfortable. Great continental breakfast choices. Cons; Only public transportation was during am and pm rush hours. Location; In industrial neighborhoods. No restaurants or convience stores within a short walking distance nearby. (the gas station next door had minimal selection of goods).
1 night trip Dec 2, 2013
"Suitable for overnight stays"
Very friendly and helpful front desk staff, no resturants within walking distance of hotel bub close enough to O'Hare airport
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
"Good Alternative to Costly Downtown Chicago Hotels"
Good value if you don't rent a car and don't want to pay for high priced hotels downtown-especially since you are a 10-15 minute walk to Metra trains that take you to Chicago Union Station in 25 min. Spacious room, basic motel, yet clean. Only downside was from street traffic noise in morning and some noisy younger guests who hang out outside their rooms talking at night. Also there is a lack of food choices close by for those who don't have access to a car., but a few places do deliver.
9 night trip Oct 7, 2013
"Decent room"
The room was decent, nothing to really brag about. Good for the price and the staff was great. I had to buy duct tape to plug the tub to take a bath and if they're sold out, the parking sucks.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Great and Not-So-Great Location"
Stayed here for 1 night due to the convenient location to my family's home. Sadly, the late-night trains were fairly constant and only a couple blocks away. The actual room was as expected for the price, and it was clean despite how dated the bed/bathroom were.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2013
Ryan
"Not far from the city."
Management was very kind. Room daily serviced well. Great for the price.
7 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"First stay ever at a hotel 8 in Illinois"
Room was nothing like the photos on the web. Disappointed. Breakfast wasn't even worth being free.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Good place to stay but location noise"
I recommend it. Good place for price. Just bring earplugs to lessen sound of nearby trains unless you're already used to them.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Good.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2013
Curtis
"So far from downtown"
My cab cost from Union Station was almost as much as the room itself. Distance was much further than estimated. The staff was nice, breakfast was good, room was clean. Other than its distance from downtown, was a good stay.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
Ken Strom
"When economy is more important than luxury"
This may be just a little 2 storey motel tucked into an industrial area on the outskirts of Chicago, but it's just a few minute's drive to the airport, the Rosemont convention area and a very quick train into the city. No, it's not as fancy as the Hyatts or Hiltons closer in, but you will get a room twice the size for one third the price. Also, free parking, breakfast and Wi-Fi are things you'll be paying a premium for at the higher-end places. But if you're willing to give up things like room service and a gym & pool you won't be using anyway, this is the place to go for a good night's sleep at a good price.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
PsmokeyZ
"Pretty good"
Nice hotel, good location - good value for monnies.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Not what I expected"
The bathroom had mold, the juice machine had ants coming out, the coffee tasted like tinted water. I felt unsafe at this hotel will not go there again. Could I could have stayed at the Hyatt in Schamburg for the price they charged me.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013