All hotels in Seville, Ohio, United States of America

• Value
    Quite clean
    Uncomfortable
"Perfect for the need"
This place was fantastic. It served my purposes extremely well. The room was clean and comfortable and perfectly priced. The breakfast was adequate to get me on the road. I recommend staying here if you need a place to rest and refresh.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2015
Jay
"Long wait""
I waited so long to check in, and there was only one person at the front desk, and I was the second customer. When your tired and you just want to relax from a long drive, it was rude, she never apologized.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Very clean an comfortable. Soft linens good bed. Breakfast not much but I really don't about that much
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Rhonda
"Would stay here again"
Nice and clean. Perfect stay for the price.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Crabby front desk employee!"
I booked a room for my daughters to stay. Upon arrival the very rude employee insisted that I actually reserved 2 rooms and therefore would be charged for two rooms. My confirmation email stated I only booked one room but she would not budge, instead implying that I was trying to scam them. Luckily hotels.com has proof that I only booked one room so I will NOT be paying the ridiculous charge for the second room. My daughters found the desk employee rude (not their word choice) as did I when I called to explain that there had been a mistake. The person I spoke to at hotels.com called the hotel to try to work with the desk attendant. The hotels.com employee was shocked by the rudeness she too encountered.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
1 night stay for Bridgestone tournament 100% better hotel than the 1 I stayed at last year...
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
jeff
"Great getaway hotel"
The only thing that would have made it a better stay would be an elevator and a better breakfast selection. Otherwise everything else was great! Bed was super comfy! :)
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Only If You Are Desperate"
Although this hotel was designated as non-smoking it allowed smoking at all entrances resulting in plumes of smoke seeping into the hallways on both levels. Once in the room the chemicals used to cover up the smoke caused me to have an allergic reaction wherein my eye whites turned blood red and my skin erupted in hives. Being middle aged, I have forgone camping for a few years. The springs in this mattress plowing into my back rivaled any rock I may have encountered. There was limited linens and toiletries - non of which were replaced for a second nights stay...yes, a second night, ugh. Staff was hard to find - and if you consider apples a complimentary breakfast, then this place is the one for you! I should have known better when upon arriving at 6pm, check-in was delayed because the room was not clean and ready! Maybe there won't be a corn festival in this area for your stay, and rooms at other locations will be in abundance.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Check-in staff woefully unprepared, apparently untrained, possibly high. Room condition, cleanliness very good.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Convenient location - pleasantly surprised"
The good - convenient location, 40 minutes to Cleveland, 30 minutes to Akron. Fast food within walking distance. Hotel staff nice, although everyday we had to have our room key card reset. Breakfast was kind of skimpy. Walls are thin, but when we were there, there was hardly anyone booked at the hotel. Overall for the price, a good deal. We would stay again.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Jay
"Good stay for the price"
Hotel needs updating, but all I care about is whether or not there are bugs, the TV works, and the air conditioner works. It passed all three of those tests so it was just fine. Breakfast included waffles, which is a plus in my book. When you stay somewhere for $60 you shouldn't expect the Four Seasons.
2 night trip Jul 16, 2015
mark
Exceeded our expectations. Clean, great manager, good size, excellent breakfast, the location was exactly what we needed. Thanks,
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"OK, but no hard boiled eggs on breakfast buffet..."
Just needed an overnight night stay. In my opinion, the biggest problem was that there were no hard boiled eggs on the breakfast buffet. Very little in the way of protein on the breakfast buffet...
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Nice..."
All pros, no cons
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Santosh
"Fullfilled all our requirements."
This was a trip to meet a dear Friend half-way on his vacation from Phoenix, Arizona.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Charlie
"great nights sleep"
toward the end of our journey we needed a great nights sleep and this hotel delivered
1 night trip May 25, 2015
"Clean, fast and really convenient location !"
We spent a very resting night at the Super8 in Seville, OH. If you have some time on your way back, don't forget to stop by the Outlet in Lodi, OH, just a few minutes away from the hotel !
Other trip May 26, 2015
Anne
"Great Value"
I rated this hotel based on my expectations for the price. For the price of the room, this was a great hotel. I don't expect a lot when paying only $60/night, but I would say that I got much MORE than I expected for the price of the room. The room was clean and adequate and seemed like it was either brand new or recently remodeled. The staff was VERY friendly. The housekeeping staff saw me in the hallway and double checked that I had everything I needed. The front desk attendant was cheerful and very friendly. The breakfast was very basic, but for this price I am surprised to even be given a free breakfast, so that was very much appreciated. If you're looking for 5 star, of course this won't stand up. But for a cheap hotel, this place was a good value.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Joy
We needed an affordable place to stay for a few days while visiting our son and his family. The hotel was clean and well kept. The breakfast was basic and had enough variety for our tastes. The staff was very pleasant. We will stay again for sure on future trips.
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Donald
"Great value, newer property"
Great value. Clean, friendly staff, newer property right off the interstate with easy access, gas, & food nearby. Not fancy, but nice, & I'd stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2015
"overnight"
This was just a place to stay as part of a long trip. A very good value for the price.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Ron
"It was very dirty."
The bedspread was filthy and stained along with several ciggarette burns. The continental breakfast was a joke. Stale bread and the coffee was full of grounds. I would not stay here EVER again.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Average"
Location was very convenient for the soccer tournament we were in town for. Front desk staff was not very professional. Beds were hard.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
soccer mom
It was awful I dont think we will stay at another super 8.I asked for a room on the first floor they were going to put us on the second,we saidwe could not go up stairs my husband was in a wheel chair the girl said h(he will get mad).We said we would go some where else she then said no I will change you.So we did stay because it was close to where we were going the next day.But never again.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
mary
the bathroom sucks. no vanity room at all, could not even set a shaving kit on it. the top of the toilet did not have room for it also.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
richard reichman
"Not so bad"
On a trip to Iowa and had out dog with us. Nice clean rooms, decent breakfast. The bathroom light was flickering so I told front desk on way out. All in all a pretty good stop.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
The service was very basic, but ok for the price. Location was fairly convenient, though depressing tucked in behind a truck stop.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"first rate dump"
i did not expect much but it was awful
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
greg
"Convenient location, good staff, fair value"
The staff was nice, and the location is easy to get in and out of. Overall good value, but nothing special.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"OK for the Price"
Location was right at interstates to Akron and Cleveland and close for those visiting Wadsworth and Medina. Run-of-the-mill hotel, wireless but no "Business Office" computer in the lobby as many budget hotels have these days. Only complaint was the very loud fan that automatically came on when you turned on the bathroom lights. Other than that, a satisfactory stay for the money and it met my needs.
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Sleep in your car"
It will be more comfortable, cheaper, and you won't have to put up with the bad attitudes and lying clerks.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Dennis Taylor
"Don't stay here"
I called to confirm my stay at 1:00 P.M. And spoke with the manager. She confirmed my reservation for 2 rooms with double beds. We arrived at around 9:00 and were told we have 2 rooms with 1 double bed. The clerk said that's because Expedia made the mistake. She lied to me right from the start. I booked through Hotels.com. She said it was not her fault she did not do it. I have sent a message to American Express to investigate why this was done. Do not stay here. Sleep in your car it will be cleaner,quiet, and less aggravating. Stay anywhere else but not here.
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
Dennis Taylor
"For the price!"
For the price, it was a great place to stay. The only thing I didn't like was our shower head wasn't working right, it wasn't a spray, water came out like a hose, the adjustment would turn, but nothing changed!
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Charles Eddy
The only problems were that our room was not ready and the beds could be a little more comfortable
6 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
Michael Childers
"Good nights rest !"
Very clean and comfy and would stay there again if in the area !! I would suggest improving the Continental Breakfast a bit. Other than that I would give you an all #5 + rating
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Very good hotel and very clean."
Hotel and staff were great and had no problems.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Joanne
"great stay for the price"
perfect
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
warren
"Great place to stay, slept great"
I stopped off at this Super 8 hotel on my return trip from visiting family in Indiana. It is a new build with modern furnishings. I had a nice stay, but I checked in at 7:30pm, was out by 6am the next morning. But it was very quiet, I slept well, the room was clean, the shower the next morning was nice, so I rated that I was very satisfied.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Annette
"Time for family"
I found this hotel to be a very nice place to stay. The staff was friendly and my room was clean, quiet and comfortable. I returned here on my way home because I was so satisfied with this hotel. I would recommend it to my friends.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Cheryl
"a stay atsuper 8"
we called for direction's and they could not tell us how to get to the hotel.After driving around for an hour or so we drove to Westfield and called again this time she knew how to tell us how to get to the motel.so when i booked the room i said i needed a first floor room because my husband was in a wheel chair.we did not want special treatment just a first floor room.the desk checked us in and gave us asecond floor room.when i said no we needed first floor,she said all rooms were booked and some one would get upset.we said we would leave and she said no i will give you another room.the water fountian did not work,no pool(told there was one).sorry to say i don't think we will be staying at any super 8 motel's.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
mary
"Great value - clean, comfortable & quiet"
Hotel was easy to find (had a GPS). Check-in was quick and clerk friendly. Room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. Great water pressure in the shower. Breakfast the standard waffles plus fruit and packaged things, which works great for me. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Steve G
"1 night stay"
staff friendly enough, reclining chair broken & stained . the sheets & bed were clean & comfortable for a one nighter
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Room close to where we going to a funeral"
Room next door my sister in law was noisy someone came in about 3am turned tv on loud. Also ice machine was broke
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
"Good for an overnight stay"
The reason the cleanliness rating is not very high is because the hallway reeked of cigarette smoke, but the room was clean and smelled nice. I'm very sensitive to cigarette smoke so the hallway bothered me. The breakfast was decent and the staff was very nice. Located right next to an Arby's and right by two large gas stations, perfect for traveling. Overall, it was a pleasant stay.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
kris
"Great Price for a Decent Hotel"
Great price with microwave and a refrigerator In rooms. Service was good, room was clean and fast food near-by. Nice bathrooms as well. TV'S could use an upgrade though
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2014
This location was a nice enough place for a one night stay. The rooms were small and felt they were over priced. Would have liked to had a king size bed.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Poor Service, No Help"
I reserved a non-smoking room. When I arrived I was given a smelly smoking room. I requested either a change or refund. The clerk refused both. She was curt and abrupt, and offered no help of any kind. She claimed the hotel was completely full and that I got the last room of any kind. I did not believe her because there were only 10 cars in the parking lot at 9pm. Only 4 people were at breakfast the next morning. I complained to the morning clerk and she offered no help, no full or partial refund, no excuse, and no apology.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
"A fine place to stay"
The motel was very nice. Clean, friendly, nice breakfast variety. No complaints at all except our non-smoking room had a hint of a smoky smell, possibly a changeover that couldn't be covered up.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Terri
it was good this motel would be great if had king size beds
2 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"Very nice"
The hotel was very clean, the lobby floors shined. The rooms were clean and the hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013