All hotels in Arlington, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2712 E Abram St, Arlington, TX, 76010, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.8
Great location very convient to traders village. Fast food choices close & walking path to Valero
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
melissa
"Long black hair in bathtub=not cleaned"
For cryin out loud it was a Super 8. I didn't expect much to begin with, but once I discovered the hair in the bathroom I knew it wasn't cleaned before our stay. Or it may have been cleaned because the way the hair was stuck to the shower wall and bathtub; it looked like it had been wiped on and stuck. There was also loose hair on the bathroom floor. The lobby was very small.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Frankie
"Good hotel for price"
Key wasn't programmed for second night, that was quite the shock. Whataburger right next door was great. Door handle was partly broken which was worrisome. Deadbolt worked, but was anxious about the handle barely holding on.
2 night family trip Nov 2, 2013
"Don't stay here!!!!!!"
I was go to the lobby to get my own towels. When the made up bed they use the bed sheet.at 2.30 am a homeless knock at the door. When I told the front desk clerk I was told they would check the video. Walking back to my room I was looking fot the camera. There wasn't one that I got see. My sister stay in the room next door she had toilet problems she called the front desk the clerk told her if she could go to front desk get the plunger an unclug it herself. This is what I get for not staying at La Quinta, and wanting to be close to the DallasStadium or At & t stadium.
Other trip Nov 6, 2013
Mary M.
"cllose to football statuim"
easy to get to, easy to all sights.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
blanche
"Nice hotel close to six flags"
This hotel was nice the staff was friendly and the prcie wasnt to bad for a 2 night stay. They didnt have a shuttle to the park so we spent about 50 dollars on a taxi round trip next time i will just drive and pay for parking would have been cheaper. but overall it was alright for th price
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Close to stadium"
The hotel is old and outdated. TV is even old box set. Beds were comfortable but there was a smell in the room of being old. There was something on the bathroom walls that should have been cleaned off long ago, or even painted over. The room was not good.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
"BAD MATTRESSS"
Worst mattress I have ever been on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 night trip Oct 6, 2013
"Dump!!!"
This was one of the Nastiest places I've ever stayed. Broken bed springs, holes in walls, old carpet & comforter, thin walls you hear everything. Broken bathroom door and Mold on the shower ceiling. Don't waste your money!!!!!
1 night trip Oct 6, 2013
phil
"So so hotel."
The hotel needs some fixing up.The toilet seat was partially broke and the room had a funky smell.They also forgot to clean our room one day.There aren't any restaurants near the hotel,we had to take a cab everywhere (45-50$).If your going to a Cowboys gme it may not be bad but any longer I would stay else where.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2013
Horrible service the room that we were in was very outdated the a/c was very weak it took over 6 hrs to finally semi cool the room!!!!!!
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
carter
The rooms were alright. Found blood on my pillow and someones dirty towel hanging in the bathroom when I checked in.
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2013
"Stay for Rangers Game"
Not a bad hotel to stay for the night if you are just there to go to a Rangers, Cowboys game or Six Flags. Nice location to all. The hotel should have had a shuttle to the games. Had to get a taxi and it was $80 one way. Other than that it was a place to sleep that was not bad.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Austelo
It was what I paid for not a bad hotel for the price and location
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
lupe
It was great stay except airconditioner could have blown colder
3 night business trip Aug 22, 2013
brandon
"Good location. Nice rooms. Bad neighborhood."
Yelling and noises outside at 2am made me uneasy. Other than that it was a nice stay.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Not bad.."
It really wasn't a bad stay, clean sheets no odd stains any where. Housekeeping came everyday made beds and gave us fresh towels. Only thing that could have been cleaner was the bathroom I believe. All in all it was a great place to stay!
3 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2013
Ashley
"alright"
it was okay
3 night business trip Jul 31, 2013
"Six Flags"
Our personal experience, was the Hotel was nice and clean. Staff was helpful to us. We needed extra towels and didn't have any issues getting the specific number we needed. As it was 3 adults and two children staying together for two nights. Just one mile or so from Six Flags the main reason for our trip.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"close to Texas Rangers Stadium"
close to where we were going, easy to find and breakfast in the morning
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Nice hotel for the price."
This was a basic, decent hotel for a night or 2 close to the game and Six Flags. We have stayed before and will stay again. Always clean and safe.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Clean Hotel easy to access"
We had an issue with the air and they helped move us to another room in a very timely manner
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Cheap rates but NOT worth it; not clean & smells!!"
Even tho' the room was labeled non-smoking, you could smell cigarette smoke coming in thru the vent in the bathroom from the room above. The towels were stained, the toilet constantly ran, the a/c switches were broken so it was hard to tell what setting it was on, the bedding was dirty and the comforter had cigarette holes on it, the shower head leaked when not in use, and there was no elevator!! I had to roll up the comforter and put it at the bottom of the door because there was a big gap letting the outside air in/cold air out; plus the comforter helped keep the traffic noise out. Please, do not stay here!! Yes, it's close to Six Flags and other attractions but it's not worth it!!!!
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"horrible place"
The breakfast is terrible. The rooms were gross. They had to move us because the AC was broken. The pictures do not match the hotel. Then I got a room for my parents and their AC was broken. It was falling apart. The hotel manager argued and said it was fine just dont touch it. How am I suppose to adjust I said. She said no problem, it is fine, just dont touch it. Then Hotels.com messed up in giving them credit for my payment and she would not give me the hotel room key until she was paid. I had to call Hotels.com to get it fixed. Horrible place. The neighbors had a party with 14 people in it and the hotel didnt do anything about it. DONT GO!!
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2013
JOSUE
"The best thing here was the check-out"
We will NOT stay here again!!!!
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2013
"Clientele and bad neighborhood."
Crack head tried to enter our room at 4am if that gives you an idea.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Not bad"
The hotel was small but nicely keep, close to both areas we wanted to see. 6Flags & Traders Village easy on and off to roadway.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"close to amument park and other sights"
hotel room, TV, and beds very much need updating. front desk service not very good.
4 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2013
"not a good four days"
it was the worst four day stay in a motel that I ever experienced. it said there was a breakfast bar and it was a joke it wasn't even equal to a continental breakfast. in one of the rooms the doors wouldn't shut. in one the toilet wouldn't flush. in another one the air condition leaked a puddle all the way to the bed. beds were were broken in almost all four rooms. the web site said there was away to do laundry on site and there wasn't. counter people were very rude and did not want to help you with anything. I would advise people not to stay at this place.
4 night trip Jun 25, 2013
I took my son to hurricane harbor for his 13th birthday and we stayed here. We had a double room and one of the beds was broke so when we were laying on it you had to prop yourself to keep from rolling off. When we complained they wanted to charge an additional 40$ for another room. I would not recommend this hotel for anything.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Not satisfied Customer
"Gone Down Hill"
Have stayed here in the past and was OK But with 2 stays in the last month will not stay here again. Room was dirty sheets not changed, had to change my own sheets before going to bed because they where dirty.
1 night trip May 30, 2013
"Not good for Six Flags"
Teeny tiny rooms. Uncomfy beds, not enough towels. Maid staff about the best thing.
3 night business trip Jun 13, 2013
my overall experience was not impressing. I'm probably not going back again. shower was broken. beds were uneven. there was a fight 3doors down.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2013
Roxie
"So So -- Convenient location"
Crummy breakfasts, eat in already small lobby area. Very noisy clientele, entertained with car radio music until 2 AM. Location convenient, cost low -- otherwise run-of-the-mill budget motel.
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2013
"Too expensive for what I consider a 2 star hotel"
Nothing special, just a place to sleep. A little expensive at almost $100 a night for a 2 star hotel at best. Shady looking people hanging around the place. I wouldn't recommend families stay here. We took EVERYTHING of value out of the car and into the room with us. Continental breakfast was okay. Frozen waffles, individually wrapped pastries, coffee, cold cereal etc.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
T. J.
there was no smoke detector in my room, but there was in my daughters room. Her room did not have any of the soaps that my room had. Not enough towels per room. Katie's room had broken head board sitting on floor behind bed. Continental breakfast didn't have much to eat.
3 night family trip May 31, 2013
"Hot in Bed"
Our A/C was not working at all. They did not try and keep guest from being disruptive.
1 night family trip May 29, 2013
"located by must see places"
The room and accomidations were good....the beds were ok could have better pillows... overall my family enjoyed it.
1 night family trip May 18, 2013
"Never Again"
Very noisy, from the cars on the highway to the boom box car noise in the parking lot below. Room just OK. Will definitely not stay here again. I was looking for economy, and I guess I got it! Yuk.
1 night trip May 18, 2013
"Decent for an overnight stay"
We really just needed a place to sleep and the hotel served that purpose well. Shower was hot and good on water pressure. Beds were comfortable. Room was clean. Only problem was after swimming in the pool for awhile, we found a dead bird in the drain. Yuck! We could hear a train going by often, but were so tired the sound didn't bother us too much.
1 night trip May 11, 2013
"convenient location"
housekeeping went into room while I was there. Made my own 'do not disturb' sign to put on door and yet, they went into room. sheets looked kind of dirty. location is great, but will not return.
3 night trip with friends May 3, 2013
sylvia
No bad review
3 night trip May 2, 2013
Estevan
"Close to rangers stadium"
Close to stadium but could have been better..the bathroom shower curtain was moldy..there was red stain on counter in the bathroom..& no fitted sheet on one of the beds...just 2 flat sheets instead..pillows were not fluffy & comfortable..when we got back from game we were unable to park close to our room..
Other trip May 5, 2013
maria
Overall I enjoyed my stay , my only gripe is the old televisions.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Gairus
"close to event being attended"
good
3 night trip Feb 7, 2013
"Cotton Bowl"
It's not the Farimont, and I wouldn't hire the person who painted the bathroom to do similar work at my house, but this place was fine. The room has a fridge and a microwave, they arranged (paid) transportation to the game, and it was convenient.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2013
"pityful"
We booked the room 7-8 days ahead I asked for a rollaway bed for the room the hotel had enough time to see if it would fit in the room. it would not fit yet they waited till we got there to try it in the room I think it was a scam or they are incompetent.
1 night business trip Jan 1, 2013
"Descent"
Descent hotel. Would not recommend unless you are not particular. Close to main roads, but noisey.
1 night business trip Dec 23, 2012
"Not a good hotel for family."
Well, where do I start. Wish I could have taken pics. The towels had stains on them. The comforter on the bed had cigarette burns on the inside part of it. Old Crt tv's.The AC unit was so loud I thought it was a car starting up. The lighting was terrbile, not brite enough to see yourself in mirror. Also, when we reported it they said someone would come while we were out at the cowboys game. It never happened. Very dissappointed. The on good thing was location and they offer a shuttle ride to game for $10 round trip.
Other trip Dec 5, 2012
KW
Loud and in noisy area, wouldn't stay again
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2012