All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
8128 N. Interstate 35, Austin, TX, 78753, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Recommend the Suite. Big room for the price"
Great stay. Only 5 miles from downtown.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
Rhonda
"It was nothing like some of the reviews"
Clean room, Staff & Maid service was good, The price was good, Ill stay there again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"great"
It was great.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Jimmy
"Impressed by their excellence"
I am impressed by the cleanness of the motel. This seems more like a hotel than a motel. It’s clean and spacious. They have a delicious breakfast and clean bathrooms. They seem to be concerned about security. They record license plate numbers to make sure no car is illegitimately parking. There is a fence that provided a sense of security. The only downside was the fact that I had to access the wifi from the lobby because it would not connect from my room. But overall, I am satisfied and if I visit Austin again, I want to book with them.
3 night trip Jan 3, 2015
There was an old grumpy lady at the checkin counter who was watching little kids all the time and restricting them to touch glass door and other things. Room was kept clean and linen and towels changed daily. Breakfast is limited items but no complains.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"REVIEW"
The checking was okay but there were cockroaches numerous times seen.
8 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Berlin
"Nice place! But Wi-Fi need some improvement."
Best Super 8 I'd ever stay, really new and clean, but unfortunately, the Wi-Fi connection is really bad, hard to get connected. The biggest Chinese buffet just near by.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Liveable stay"
It was comfortable but had a odor in the hallway and also in the room like wet carpet and the sitting area was very outdated but overall it was decent.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Not bad...."
The check in staff was very nice, the room was clean and spacious. Even tho it was on the interstate frontage rd. our room in the back didn't have the noise from traffic.
1 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2014
"Good Priced hotel located on I-35"
Staff friendly and very helpful. No business center, but staff did allow me to print a paper at their desk. Some remodeling in rooms, but furniture is outdated yet functional. The biggest con was the strange smell in the room.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"First time in Austin"
Convenient location. Comfortable bed. Knowledgeable, friendly and helpful staff.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
PENNY
"Not worth it"
Uncomfortable beds. Unexpected $50 deposit. The rate should be more like $30.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Todd
"Super 8 in North Austin, TX"
My wife and I enjoyed the stay and did not have any issues good or bad to report about. The breakfast was adequate. There were enough parking spots and good lighting inside the fenced perimeter. They were painting the outside and it looks nice. It was just right for us.
9 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Manuel
"Thanksgiving 2014"
Beds were clean and comfy. Had a roll of carpet in the hall that looked like it had been there a while..breakfast was so so,nothing to brag about
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Ramiro
"bed s need new mattresses"
Staff and all where overthe top, mattresses need replacedment
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Comfortable place, nice price"
The room was comfortable, seemed clean and well-kept. If you want a nice place to stay that isn't expensive, this place is great. Each room has its own refrigerator and microwave, which is becoming less common these days. I've stayed here before and I'll probably stay here again.
2 night trip Nov 19, 2014
"The room is not ideal"
The room has some smell... everything is just ok. Not that close to any facility like it seems to be,but it is not the problem of the hotel itself. I-35 cut through much of the connection.The breakfast is reasonable.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Yingling
"Not Great Experience"
The lady at front desk at 1st had horrible attitude. Very 1st thing she said .. You don't have any reservation. When I showed her the hotels.com receipt then she said... "oh .. i heard wrong name".
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Shafina
"Comfy"
It is very convenient & the price is very reasonable. The staff are great.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
Joy
"Comfy"
I like staying at Super 8 because of the low price and it's comfortable. I would like to see more of a selection of channels on the TV. Otherwise it meets my needs. Thank you.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
Joy
"Mediocre Hotel"
Do not expect a late check out without losing your $50 deposit! Parking is limited. Night staff is couteous and friendly. Day manager and staff seem on edge. We had to stay for 2 nights for medical business. Room was tidy but not sanitized. Coffee pot still had old coffee around the rim and on the bottom. There was old soap squished in the tub behind shower curtain. Plenty of hot water, but VERY low pressure from shower head. The room smelled borderline musty. The traffic outside was ridiculously loud all night, both nights. THE BEDS WERE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE!!!! TV was nice and had cable with HBO. If you just need some quick shelter, then this place is not bad. However, if you are looking for clean comfort this may not be the best fit.
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Merissa
Keycards would not work properly. Had to go to the front desk 8 times to get new cards to enter room.
"Very quite! I like that!"
Very friendly staff. Very clean room. My bed was very comfortable which made for a great night sleep. Stayed only one night to visit the State Capitol of Texas. Enjoyed the breakfast consisting of hot waffles, pastries, fruit, cereal and yogurt. Thanks for making my stay pleasant.
Pat
"Great price!"
Overall good stay. No major complaints. Didn't like the tacky signs about "No breakfast is to be taken to the room" especially when there was not enough places to sit.
Quidditch Group
Beds are not comfortable. Pillows are too hard. Our room was by the pool, which made for a noisy night. Pretty sure everybody in the hotel uses that spot for their smoke breaks. You can hear every word and footstep in the hallway. We did appreciate having microwave & fridge in the room, though the coffee maker was no where near an outlet, so that was inconvenient.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Not so good"
It was OK. First time I had to register my + guests vehicle with model, make and license plates. It was a rental car had to go outside in the cold to go get that info was not very pleased with that
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"if you need to save a buck stay"
When I arrived construction was going on it was very loud. No actual remodeling was being done just repainting. The hallway smelled everything thing was outdated and old. I'm a disabled veteran and all the handicap parking was in the back of the hotel not in front. They do have a back entrance but it was much further away. The first thing I noticed when I pulled in was the fact that red roof in was on the left and motel 6 was to the right plus existed stay was across the high way. All hotels have horrible reviews I guess they figure since they are competing with poor standards well keep our standards poor. It's politics if you remodel it and make it nice you can't charge more cause your comparison charges less.
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"just fine"
no coment
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
donald k
"Perfect over night stop on our trip"
Older hotel but clean comfortable room. Nice a quiet great breakfast
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Best of a bad situation with remodeling"
Remodeling underway but management had made best of a temporary problem. Website advertised "Pet Friendly" but did not mention there was an extra $25.00 charge for having a pet.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Valorien
"Very nice"
Everything I needed was there. No complaints. Very friendly staff. Even had breakfast. Thanks
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Gilbert
"typical super 8"
Not bad not amazing, friendly staff.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2014
"Okay"
Remodeling at this time. Room was nice. Staff was cool. Breakfast was below average.
1 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Manfred
Fine for an inexpensive hotel. Neighborhood is dicey. Not a place you would want to walk your car alone at night. A fifteen minute drive to Austin central. It was clean, but the beds where not great and pillows were lumpy and old, which is gross and cannot be sanitary.
3 night trip Oct 23, 2014
We were at the Super 8 during remodeling which was a bit disappointing because there were times that the elevator was out and we had to find the stairs. They also unplugged the only water vending machine in the hotel which made me have to drink soda in the morning to take my medication. We also had a day that they maids did not clean our room so I had to take our dirty towels down to the front desk and watch the attendant count them before she would give me clean ones. There was not apology for the inconvenience or an explanation as to why our room was skipped. I don't think you should ever make your guests bring their dirty towels down by themselves, someone should have come to our room with clean towels when they were made aware that we did not have any. The employees could have also been more friendly and helpful. We got a lot of "ok" if we told them anything or if we asked for assistance.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Paula
"Hotel Manager is Great"
The manager of this hotel is great. She is excellent in customer service and very friendly and welcoming.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"Convenient"
Close to freeway, affordable, was ok for a night.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"acl weekend"
The hotel room is very outdated. The pictures that it shows on the website are not what your room looks like. I was very disappointed for the rate we paid we should have gotten a better conditioned room. This room should have been a $50.00 room instead of a $120.00 room.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
"One of the better ones"
Surpisingly comfortable. This iw obviously among the top of the Motel 8 properties.it is well located, close to the I-10. Easy to get to the center of the city and other sights. The hotel has elevators. No carrying stuff up stairs. The rooms are being renovated (next to ours were covered in plastic) and our room was one of the renovated ones. There is a safe (not standard for the chain), ref, good towels, beds and pillows. Everything was good in the room. Breakfast area was clean, spacious and well lighted. Secure too. Wish they had better coffee. Vending machines in the lobby, but mostly junk food. The room rate was very reasonable.Overall, a pleasant but much appreciated gem in the bowl of mixed possibilities. I Will gladly recommend or even stay again.
2 night family trip Oct 6, 2014
Kurt
Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel a bit outdated but clean. Location was good for us.
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Great stay for ACL"
I booked this room hotel for my daughter and her boyfriend as they were going to the Austin City Limits Festival and would be there for three nights. The room looked just like the pictures, clean, comfortable, no problems. Breakfast was included as well. I paid what I consider a very decent price for as nice as it was.
3 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
Adrienne
"Something Fishy About Their Book Keeping"
For some reason they refused to give me a final receipt. When I insisted, they finally did print a piece of paper, but it had no final balance and someone else's Master card's credit card information. I paid with a Discover card. Just seemed like strange business to me. Something Fishy About Their Book Keeping? Watching my CC account for awhile.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Gerry
Overall, I was very pleased. The room was nice, clean and the staff was curteous and helpful. Location was convenient eventhough some local activity was questionable.
2 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
staff very helpful, spent first two nights in noisy room facing I-35, other rooms nice and quit, enjoyed dealing with Josh-excellent source of info
4 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Not as described or shown in photos"
Upon arrival after 7pm, the parking lot was jam packed...I mean totally full with either people parking horribly and taking up multiple spaces and just parking crooked. We had to circle the lot for 20 min before cramming our truck in between a trailer and curb, on top of the grass/mulch, in a space not big enough for a horse. Then once inside, they couldn't find our reservation. Eventually, when we did get to our room, it was dirty. Smears of something on the walls, shower curtain rod broken and wouldn't stay shut so we ended up using our bath towels (which were stained and full if hair anyhow ) to mop up the floor. We were pretty much forced into a vending machine dinner for fear of losing our "parking space" if we left to get dinner...and the neighborhood was too shady to walk anywhere. NEVER AGAIN! I'M USUALLY A FAN OF SUPER 8, BUT AUSTIN LEFT ME QUESTIONING THEM.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
J
"Based upon the price it was a good place to stay."
Room was clean, bed was a little soft for me. Day one had internet issues and I couldn't connect to wifi. Was fixed. I left on my door "do not disturb sign" I was very bothered the cleaning crew came into my room while I was away.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Not Bad"
staff was great! Breakfast was almost nonexistent. Internet would not work in my room as it was too far away from the lobby which was inconvenient since this was a business trip.
2 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Frazmania
"Motel 8 is motel great!"
Nice hotel close to many restaurants. The hotel is in a region of minimal traffic compared to other hotels. The Staff was super friendly and attentive. The Price of the hotel was decent compared to others and I loved their pillows. Overall, I had a good expierience at this hotel.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Par for the course"
This Super 8 was fairly average. The continental breakfast left much to be desired. The only thing I ended up eating was the prepackaged cinnamon rolls. The hair dryer was pretty weak. It was nice that there was a nice big refrigerator, microwave, and safe. Everything else was pretty standard.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Irwin C.
"awesome stay"
it was great, room was nice, view was great, price was awesome
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014