All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
8128 N. Interstate 35, Austin, TX, 78753, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Would not stay here again"
First of all, the room itself was clean and though furnishings and decor were low cost, it was reasonable for the price. I was however put off by their poor customer service, which was displayed in a number of ways. First, when checking in, they requested a phone number which I declined ( as I always do for phone and email to avoid spam lists). Instead of just dealing with it, a smarmy, mid-20s desk clerk rudely insisted, with a smirk on his face... I acquiesced. The next thing was being greeted by two signs in the elevator (the only two signs), admonishing guests to park between the white lines or their cars will be towed and the other prohibiting taking breakfast items to your room....both had a Gestapo-esque feel to them..... not a good way to greet your "guests". Upon leaving the elevator, I was met with the strong aroma of insecticide or some other strong chemical smell. On check out the next morning I requested the piece of paper with my scanned credit card information (as I always do) and was met with a confused desk clerk that had to go seek permission to return it to me. There are too many options in Austin to have to deal with these sorts of things. I travel a lot and stay at a lot of hotels all over the world. This one left me with a very negative impression.It was not any one thing, but collectively, it projected a place that sees guests as a bother.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"S.L.O.W."
Check in and check out were unbelievably difficult and slow.
2 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Poor Wifi, Comfortable Hote"
GOOD: We reserved a suit room, which was quite big and comfortable. BAD : Wifi almost never worked in our room. I asked a couple of times but the frontdesk could no nothing. They must do something for wifi performance. In the refrigirator in the room, there was food and drink that belonged to previous guests. It is weird and makes you think they didn't properly clean and control the rooms after each check out. Rooms which were on highway side were noisy.
6 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
n. erdem
"okay for quick stay"
Staff was very friendly but hotel hard to get to and need some remodeling. Worth for the rate and quick over night stay.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"Lack of Service"
The internet never worked in my room. It would work in the lobby, and the desk clerk would tell me there are routers on each floor. But during my stay, I was never able to connect from the room. No apparent efforts were made to resolve, and I heard multiple guests being given the same story.
3 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"worst Experience EVER!"
Smoking to Non Smoking could not change, unprofessional manager coming into the lobby waving her hands.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"VERY accommodating and extremely helpful!"
VERY accommodating and extremely helpful! My plans changed almost daily and Barb was able to work around my needs. Great room, great staff. Great experience!
1 night trip with friends Jan 25, 2015
mari
"Great environment"
Awesome time, hot breakfast, friendly staff, cleanliness, great view. cheap rates.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
janie
"Super 8 University Area Austin Texas"
The desk staff were nice and prompt. We had a room over the lobby and someone with a very loud auto music system parked with it blaring at 2:00am. (not the hotel's fault) The hotel was well located and easy to find. The twin queen beds was a bonus over the typical set of full beds. The Hotel.com person on the phone to make the reservations was very very helpful.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
JOHN
"Dingey"
Dingy, smokey
3 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
qazafi
Nice hotel for the price on outskirts of Austin. The residential area is a bit sketchy, but the hotel itself was pretty good.
"OK but..."
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean but the bed...the bed was like a rock. I should have slept on the floor and would have gotten more sleep.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"ROAD NOISE!"
ROAD NOISE!
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Nice, despite the neighborhood."
Very glad I stayed here, and the inside of the place was nicer than expected considering the great low price I paid. Staff was friendly and helpful. This isn't the management's fault, but be warned, getting in and out of this place is awkward because of its position on I-35, and it's in a confusing and unpleasant part of Austin.
4 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"very clean"
The stay is very comfortable and quiet.I would definetly stay again.
1 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
Jimmy
"Loud but nice stay"
Yes, it is noisy along I35, but that is to be expected. We were able to turn the fan on and keep a white noise going. That helped. The staff was very polite and knowledgeable. Upon checkout, the room staff was radioed to make sure all was well, and that only added a couple of minutes time. They were quite prompt. For a place to sleep and shower, it was just what we needed.
3 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
Laurie
"Good Stay and Good Price"
The barking dog in the room next to mine was kind of annoying but overall a very good stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay there again.
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"Good for the value but not much more"
Went there for a business trip. The hotel is good for the price I paid. It met but not exceeded my expectations. The staff is friendly and helpful. The room is clean but looks a little bit dated. The only real complaint I have is the WIFI can be very unreliable in evenings. So be prepared to use your personal hotspot if you cellphone has one.
5 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Nice and pleasant stay"
It was a pleasant stay overall. The hotel is well maintained. Room was a little smaller than I would have liked, but it was clean. Would not mind staying at this place again. The continental breakfast that is included in the package is ordinary but doable.
2 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
".It took several tries to locate motel"
Morning breakfast staff person very helpful. Rooms were cleaned well each day, however toilet made noises out entire stay.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Stinky and outdated"
Hotel staff were rude and were difficult to get to assist us while there. The place was from the 1970s on the inside and smelled of mold/mildew. The airconditioner hardly worked and our bedroom windows wouldn't open. They charge a 50$ deposit which is refundable so long as there is no damage to the room. They also charge a pet fee of 25$ per couple of days. This is non-refundable.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Recommend the Suite. Big room for the price"
Great stay. Only 5 miles from downtown.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
Rhonda
"It was nothing like some of the reviews"
Clean room, Staff & Maid service was good, The price was good, Ill stay there again.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"great"
It was great.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Jimmy
"Impressed by their excellence"
I am impressed by the cleanness of the motel. This seems more like a hotel than a motel. It’s clean and spacious. They have a delicious breakfast and clean bathrooms. They seem to be concerned about security. They record license plate numbers to make sure no car is illegitimately parking. There is a fence that provided a sense of security. The only downside was the fact that I had to access the wifi from the lobby because it would not connect from my room. But overall, I am satisfied and if I visit Austin again, I want to book with them.
3 night trip Jan 3, 2015
There was an old grumpy lady at the checkin counter who was watching little kids all the time and restricting them to touch glass door and other things. Room was kept clean and linen and towels changed daily. Breakfast is limited items but no complains.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"REVIEW"
The checking was okay but there were cockroaches numerous times seen.
8 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Berlin
"Nice place! But Wi-Fi need some improvement."
Best Super 8 I'd ever stay, really new and clean, but unfortunately, the Wi-Fi connection is really bad, hard to get connected. The biggest Chinese buffet just near by.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Liveable stay"
It was comfortable but had a odor in the hallway and also in the room like wet carpet and the sitting area was very outdated but overall it was decent.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Not bad...."
The check in staff was very nice, the room was clean and spacious. Even tho it was on the interstate frontage rd. our room in the back didn't have the noise from traffic.
1 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2014
"Good Priced hotel located on I-35"
Staff friendly and very helpful. No business center, but staff did allow me to print a paper at their desk. Some remodeling in rooms, but furniture is outdated yet functional. The biggest con was the strange smell in the room.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"First time in Austin"
Convenient location. Comfortable bed. Knowledgeable, friendly and helpful staff.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
PENNY
"Not worth it"
Uncomfortable beds. Unexpected $50 deposit. The rate should be more like $30.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Todd
"Super 8 in North Austin, TX"
My wife and I enjoyed the stay and did not have any issues good or bad to report about. The breakfast was adequate. There were enough parking spots and good lighting inside the fenced perimeter. They were painting the outside and it looks nice. It was just right for us.
9 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Manuel
"Thanksgiving 2014"
Beds were clean and comfy. Had a roll of carpet in the hall that looked like it had been there a while..breakfast was so so,nothing to brag about
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Ramiro
"bed s need new mattresses"
Staff and all where overthe top, mattresses need replacedment
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Comfortable place, nice price"
The room was comfortable, seemed clean and well-kept. If you want a nice place to stay that isn't expensive, this place is great. Each room has its own refrigerator and microwave, which is becoming less common these days. I've stayed here before and I'll probably stay here again.
2 night trip Nov 19, 2014
"The room is not ideal"
The room has some smell... everything is just ok. Not that close to any facility like it seems to be,but it is not the problem of the hotel itself. I-35 cut through much of the connection.The breakfast is reasonable.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Yingling
"Not Great Experience"
The lady at front desk at 1st had horrible attitude. Very 1st thing she said .. You don't have any reservation. When I showed her the hotels.com receipt then she said... "oh .. i heard wrong name".
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Shafina
"Comfy"
It is very convenient & the price is very reasonable. The staff are great.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
Joy
"Comfy"
I like staying at Super 8 because of the low price and it's comfortable. I would like to see more of a selection of channels on the TV. Otherwise it meets my needs. Thank you.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
Joy
"Mediocre Hotel"
Do not expect a late check out without losing your $50 deposit! Parking is limited. Night staff is couteous and friendly. Day manager and staff seem on edge. We had to stay for 2 nights for medical business. Room was tidy but not sanitized. Coffee pot still had old coffee around the rim and on the bottom. There was old soap squished in the tub behind shower curtain. Plenty of hot water, but VERY low pressure from shower head. The room smelled borderline musty. The traffic outside was ridiculously loud all night, both nights. THE BEDS WERE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE!!!! TV was nice and had cable with HBO. If you just need some quick shelter, then this place is not bad. However, if you are looking for clean comfort this may not be the best fit.
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Merissa
Keycards would not work properly. Had to go to the front desk 8 times to get new cards to enter room.
"Very quite! I like that!"
Very friendly staff. Very clean room. My bed was very comfortable which made for a great night sleep. Stayed only one night to visit the State Capitol of Texas. Enjoyed the breakfast consisting of hot waffles, pastries, fruit, cereal and yogurt. Thanks for making my stay pleasant.
Pat
"Great price!"
Overall good stay. No major complaints. Didn't like the tacky signs about "No breakfast is to be taken to the room" especially when there was not enough places to sit.
Quidditch Group
Beds are not comfortable. Pillows are too hard. Our room was by the pool, which made for a noisy night. Pretty sure everybody in the hotel uses that spot for their smoke breaks. You can hear every word and footstep in the hallway. We did appreciate having microwave & fridge in the room, though the coffee maker was no where near an outlet, so that was inconvenient.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
"Not so good"
It was OK. First time I had to register my + guests vehicle with model, make and license plates. It was a rental car had to go outside in the cold to go get that info was not very pleased with that
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"if you need to save a buck stay"
When I arrived construction was going on it was very loud. No actual remodeling was being done just repainting. The hallway smelled everything thing was outdated and old. I'm a disabled veteran and all the handicap parking was in the back of the hotel not in front. They do have a back entrance but it was much further away. The first thing I noticed when I pulled in was the fact that red roof in was on the left and motel 6 was to the right plus existed stay was across the high way. All hotels have horrible reviews I guess they figure since they are competing with poor standards well keep our standards poor. It's politics if you remodel it and make it nice you can't charge more cause your comparison charges less.
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"just fine"
no coment
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
donald k
"Perfect over night stop on our trip"
Older hotel but clean comfortable room. Nice a quiet great breakfast
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014