All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America

Great pool
    Location is ok
    Breakfast is average
    Bad internet service
Great service. Kids loved he vending machines. Tub looked dirty, just needs painting/renovation. Quiet and peaceful night.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"One night in Austin"
I stayed in this hotel one night. Staff was really nice. My room was very clean. I had a room facing the highway so i did not get much sleep, nevertheless if i was not facing the highway it would have been a different story. Although the hotel was very clean it had a moldy smell through out. For the price... I would stay again.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Good if you need to save money"
Small room but clean. No TV remote until we picked one up at front desk. Then it wouldn't work and could not be programmed. Wifi kept shutting down, so "free Wifi" was useless. Flimsy building...sounds like you're getting broken into every time a neighboring guest opens and closes their door. Housekeeping service was great. Good deal for the $49 a night rate.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
"FEES,ROACHES,&HARD BEDS"
There was extra fees for everything! We saw roaches in our room, the beds were so hard that you couldn't get comfortable! The only decent thing was the air conditioner in the room it kept things pretty cool. But we won't be returning
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Awful"
It's located in a bad neighborhood Rooms are very outdated Smells terrible
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
lucy
"You get what you pay for"
For the price I stayed here for - $50 a day - this was great. The room? Not the most clean. The hotel? Not the greatest. The breakfast? I mean, the waffles were shaped like Texas so that's pretty neat. However, I knew I wouldn't be getting the best when I paid so little - and I'm okay with that! By the way, the young woman at the front desk (I can't quite remember her name) was really awesome and helpful. While the hotel was a 3/5, she was a 5/5 for sure - so nice and friendly! She also laughed at our hotel puns/jokes which immediately makes her great.
5 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
"Spend a little more for a better experience"
I didn't have high expectations coming into this hotel but the reviews on this website gave me some hope. I was utterly disappointed. The walls were paper thin and I could hear babies crying, dogs barking, and couples arguing from a couple rooms down. On our second night we arrived back to the hotel and our room cards to open the door were not working, so I went down to the lobby and without any source of identification or proof that I actually rented the room they gave me a new card key. Which means I could've said any room number and gotten a key for that room, that struck me as very unsafe and unprofessional. The shower was decent but there were bugs all in the restroom, and by bugs I mean cockroaches. The neighborhood is also not very comforting, especially when police are more worried about people who don't completely stop at stop signs rather than drug dealers on the corner. Overall, I didn't expect a whole lot (afterall, its a Super 8) but I did expect cleanliness and a bit of professionalism from the staff. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to a friend.
3 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
"good for the price"
Clean. A bit outdated but rate was good
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"track meet"
excellent. breakfast was good. we were there for a track meet. I had a suite and it was very roomy. near interstate so I could get to the stadium with ease.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
veronica c
"Holy Cheap Luxury Batman!"
I ordered this hotel, looking for just a cheap stay near a convention I was going to. For the price, I expected a very standard barebones room in a questionable part of town. Much like I usually stay in and am quite content with for the prices I pay, thank you. But I was astounded when I arrived; this multistory hotel looked and felt much like the places I've stayed for double to triple the price. The room was huge, everything was clean and up to date, the staff was polite and actively friendly, and the hotel itself was in wonderful condition. My room included a nice fridge (larger than average mini fridge), a microwave, coffeemaker, iron, fullsized Ironing board, a plethora of plugs, table and chairs big enough for two, and a very comfy queensized bed.
4 night trip Jul 29, 2015
"Never any ice on our floor..."
Everything was pretty much good except NEVER any ice on the 4th floor had to go to other floors to get ice...
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"8128 ih35 Austin, Tx Super 8"
Virginia was the employee we worked with and she was very nice and professional
3 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Terence
Clean, nice staff, the room had a weird smell but it was easy to get used to.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Hotel was nice and clean. The staff was kind and helpful. Would definitely come back when in town.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Grace
"Looks ok but bugs visit at night."
Bugs.... roaches, etc. I won't stay at this hotel again.
4 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Randy
Hotel full of escorts
5 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Need water bottles in room, so we can during a long and hot day.
5 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
"one night stay"
Conveniently located off I-35 near downtown on north side. Hotel room a little dated but overall clean. Carpets need replacing.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
sergio
The hotel was much better than I expected. The room was clean and the breakfast was nice. The hotel is in a sketchy area but is secured with an iron fence and security features in the lobby. I felt safe staying there with my minor son but I made sure we were back inside before dark. I was not disappointed with my stay at all!
2 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Good, Clean Stay"
Nice stay, the only bad thing was that the breakfast wasn't too good and didn't have much in choices.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Pros: Not too far from downtown. Breakfast was good. Less expensive. Cons: Funky smell. Damp beds. Dirty sheets. Too many pay-by-the-month residents. Cheap but would pay more to stay somewhere nicer.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"Super8"
This hotel is definitely 2 stars or less. It got the musty/moldy carpet odor from the hallway to inside the room. The hotel carpets are probably not being clean for years. It gave you the feeling of uncleanliness overall. Not coming back.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
I had bed bugs in my room
2 night trip Jul 11, 2015
"Will not return"
The stay was fine, but I did notice many people hanging out in the parking lot drinks beer. Also, there was many children and adults in the pool when I decided to go swim but decided no to because I saw people getting beer from the refrigerator inside the hotel's breakfast area and taking it to the pool area to drink. When I first arrived he wanted my credit card..I told him my room was paid for he said he needed it for deposit. However on the sign it said no deposit needed when room is aid in full with credit card. I asked about the sign and he said it was for possible incidentals. I asked what was an incidental, he said if I trash the room or steal towels. Also, the second day there, after a long day of meetings and driving I arrived at the hotel and I was locked out of my room. I had to go all the way back to the desk to get the card reactivated. Another guy pulled my file to make sure I was clear...but I paid for 3 days...not sure why this happened. On my last day after my last meeting I wanted to stay an additional day but decided not to because I didn't feel very comfortable there...so I headed home (3 hour drive). Breakfast was horrible, after the first day I just went out to eat.
2 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
"You get what you pay for and this was cheap!!!"
The air sounded like a small tractor, which made pretty hard to sleep. Our room smelled like mold. I killed a small bug on the mirror in the bathroom on the 1st day and it was not cleaned on the 2nd or 3rd day.
3 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
"Average hotel, North Austin"
Nothing special, but the room was clean and spacious (we had a suite) and everything worked as it should. The pool is on the small side, but there's a hot tub and the pool is open 'til 11. The staff was friendly, except for one lady on the night shift... We stayed two days and had no trouble.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Tabatha
"Ok"
The hotel was OK for the price. There was too many people during breakfast time making it difficult to get food or a table to sit at and they have a rule against taking food to your room.
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Ramona
"An ok place to rest"
It's an ok place to stay. The room was not too bad, but the sheet aren't that cleaned. The major problems I had was that the parking lot was full and a bit and other trucks would park taking up twelve parking spots. Also there was one bug on the carpet and a small spider web by the ceiling entrance. There were are also police at night at the entrance. Doesn't seem like a safe location if your looking for a safe worry free place. But if you need a place to sleep it works and don't mind then it works well. The wi-fi kept turning off while working of things. Not the best, but the staff were quick to correct it. Staff were helpful during the day but some at night were not really. Overall it's a decent place. You get what you pay for. It's not horrible but it's not hilton.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"Austin Visit"
Nice friendly service!
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"good"
Everything is good only having trouble with wifi
3 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Good for price"
The manager at the front took a while to greet me, but other than that this was a good stay for the price. Continental breakfast is always a plus.
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Rebecca
"Gross"
If you don't mind soggy bedding rooms that smell like mold, dirty bathrooms and carpet that is bubbling and turns your socks black then this is the hotel for you!!
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Convenient"
Asked for room in the back so not noisy. Easy ride into austin and other areas
3 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Lynne
Good quality for the price you pay. Maybe the area is not the safest and a bit far from city center.
Other trip May 31, 2015
Alejandro
"A little sketchy but safe"
Problems with pool, WiFi, and cleaning service. Breakfast here is terrible so don't plan on having it. Overall, still worth the money you save.
4 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Nyequita
"Austin Hotel"
It was nice hotel
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Ashish
"Our overnight stay"
We showed up in the middle of a storm, the front desk people were so helpful. The room was comfortable but it had a bit of a mildew smell.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Sara
"unhelpful staff"
Due to the thunderstorm, there was a power outage when we reached the hotel. Dark rooms and elevators not working were understandable, but the front desk staff did absolutely nothing to help. We asked for flashlights or candles or anything that could help, but the staff just shrugged and was generally rude.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Nice Stay"
Very nice room although it smells clammy everytime I entered the room after going out the whole day. Very clean and the surrounding area is very quite (I was given a room facing the poolside maybe that's why)
6 night family trip May 19, 2015
Nur Syairah
"Average hotel."
Hotel room was regular, average in comfort, cleanliness, of course nothing fancy, just well enough to suit our needs for a few nights stay. Interstate noise, but tolerable if you're not a light sleeper. Mostly drowned out by tv or air conditioner. Only 3 towels are given at a time even if there are four guests. Beware--This hotel makes you turn in a used towel at the front desk in order to get the 4th clean towel!They refuse to give you 4 clean towels as it is NOT their policy. Have never heard of that policy anywhere else! This was the most irritating and inconvenient thing to do while our stay. It meant someone having to go downstairs everyday to get the 4th clean towel we paid for! Cleaning lady placed ice bucket without it being wrapped in wrapper, which made us wonder if it was even clean to use! Who knows! Pool and spa not working and were being repaired during our stay, so no one could use it. The breakfast was convenient and easy to get: prepared batter to make your own waffles was available as was bread for toast, cereal boxes, danish, bananas, coffee, milk, juice--enough eats to fill tummy. Overall, most staff were helpful and courteous. BUT THE TOWEL ISSUE IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME LOOK ELSEWHERE NEXT TIME.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Bertie
The stay was good overall and no issues with the hotel. I would stay there again. Good value for the price.
2 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Jon
"You get what you pay for"
This hotel was okay for one night. Would not want to stay there longer. We checked in and then went to dinner. When we came back, there were a group of men in the parking lot in lawn chairs drinking and looked like they were up to no good. One vehicle in our party was missing a trailer hitch the next morning. The room was a little better than we thought it would be for the price, but that is not saying much. The towels seemed to be fresh and clean, but when I dried off after showering, I had a 12inch thick black hair on my torso. Everyone in my family is blonde or bald. Just gross.
Other trip May 22, 2015
JD
"Close to places we wanted to visit."
Within vicinity of places we wanted to visit. Affordable rates!
Other trip May 21, 2015
jj
"Never Again!"
Our room was only serviced twice in 5 days. The hotel and rooms are very dated with layers of old patched holes and mold that has been calked over. A/C wasn't cold. TV was lower than the beds! Customer service is not the managers priority. They had signs in the elevators that we would be charged extra for taking any breakfast to the rooms. All cars must be parked between white lines or be towed. Ice maker was broken. Breakfast was dismall at best.
5 night business trip May 3, 2015
"Great place to crash!"
The room was exactly what we needed just somewhere to crash for the night. We went to Austin for a tour of UT and to see a concert at the Frank Erwin Center. My only complaint is the curtains, they were not black out and our room faced the freeway so it was very bright in the room all night.
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
"!!! The WORST EVER SUPER 8 !!!"
This hotel was the WORST! The desk clerk was rude about check-in time (I arrived about 2:45/check-in is 3PM) The room was musty smelling, the shower stall had mold, the bathroom door was water damaged and rotten, the mattress was very cheap (spring), and the carpet was so filthy our feet were gummy and black on the bottom. After night 1, housekeeping came in, made 1 of the 2 beds, replaced 3 towels and left empty cups and other trash laying about. The "free continental breakfast" was sparse and less than appealing. Had it not been a booked full weekend at other motel/hotels, we would have left immediately. Staff was unconcerned with complaints and did not attempt to make anything right. But why would they? They have your credit card number! Don't waste your time staying here. DISGUSTING!
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Lockey
"May be new, but subpar"
The location was inadequate in every way possible. Staff could not timely respond to a long period of time in which the wireless internet signal was intermittent, then unavailable. The continental breakfast was poorly staffed, as food ran out quickly and was hardly replenished. Security harassed us when walking in the parking lot, and one of the security staff was unprofessionaly dressed and acting in an intimidating fashion. We waited at least 30 minutes in the checkout line on a Sunday morning with only one person working behind the counter. I would not recommend this location to anyone unless they are desperate.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Trey
The room faces and is close to the highway. All night, all kinds of motor noises drive you crazy. CAnnot sleep! The bed sheet feels not very dry. Get bites by something, hope not bed bugs. Both cheeks got bitten.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
YY
"not bad for 1 night"
The front staff was very helpful. Room was ok for the price. Only 2 complaints are the noise level is not great and tried to use the air conditioner to drown out the highway noise and it would not stay on constant blowing. But for one night not bad.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2015
"Great room. WiFi not so much"
Room was clean, great staff. only issue was WiFi kept disconnecting and had to call front desk about 4 times in a two night stay. I would stay again.
2 night trip Apr 23, 2015