All hotels in Mishawaka, Indiana, United States of America
535 W University Drive, Mishawaka, IN, 46545, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Super 6 1/2 motel"
This was a comfortable hotel. The staff could use a little more work on their people skills and also the vending machines needs to be refilled and working.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Tina
"good value"
Nice for the price.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
"Very friendly staff and great price!"
Very good stay for the price and service. I stayed at a different hotel for $10 less and it wasn't worth it at all. This hotel is nice and quiet.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
While checking in with my granddaughter and son in law I ask ed the clerk for two beds,he replayed oh I thought you two might be and dropped it . I know he was trying to be funny but. When I asked the night clerk on sat. for a good place for us to eat she seemed to have a hard time of thinking of someplace while she sat in her chair she told us to turn right go to main street and turn right maybe something will jump out at you,their was two good restraints half a block away. At break fest the trash was over flowing what food was there was running out and had to be asked for more. Most motels I have stayed in has biscuit gravy eggs sausage hashbrowns etc.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
roger
"A no frills, comfortable hotel."
I was comfortable and the location was a plus. The price was right for my 5 night stay.
5 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
"2 Day stay."
Picked this motel for price and location. Basic, but clean and roomy. If you are looking for frills, this is not for you. If you are just looking for a reasonably priced place to stay, you will be satisfied.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
OK. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast needs improvvement.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Did not like the hotel. Old, tired, a television older than my adult children.
Other trip May 19, 2014
The room was very clean and nice. However, the bathroom door and the room door did not latch.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Left some things in the room at checkout, called the hotel 1 hr later and the maids had already taken my things.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
The room and bathroom could have been cleaner. The mini-fridge had been turned off and smelled horribly bad, therefore I did not want to put any drinks or food in it.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
April Pfoutz
"Issues with stay"
The local hotel staff was very friendly, and the room was decent. However, I had these two issues: 1) Having my card authorized for approximately 1 full night instead of the standard $1 so it's in their system for any incidentals, and 2) a security issue. I will discuss #2 with Super 8 management only. So if you're booking with Super 8, make sure to only give them a CC so you don't have to worry about potential overdrafts on pre-paid reservations!
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Recently remodeled good job"
Everyone, especially the Manager, was very very friendly and responsive to everything. They want to please. Room was 100% better than a year ago, new carpet, furniture. The price was insane low and for that price of course it is not luxurious, but perfectly fine for a couple of nights. Would like it if the sheets and towels were softer and the pillows weren't like pancakes. Also, would be nice if there was a fridge, but I would stay again if I had a quick trip to town. Great job cleaning, it was perfect.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Molly
"Clean, low-cost, close to ND/SMC"
The room was great. I wish the breakfast was a little better. I would have killed for a bagel and peanut butter. The juice machine wasn't working properly during my stay. My daughter loved the waffle maker. Close to ND and SMC.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
K W
"Hockey Stay"
The hotel needs better maintenance. The clock in my room did not work. They had a light in th corner by the chair but their was no available outlet to plug it in. The towel rack in the bathroom had missing parts. There was a hole in the wall below the shower head. The sink in the bathroom drained very slowly. It is time for the hotel to invest a little in their facility.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Rich
"Hockey Stay"
The clock did not work, the light in the corner was not plugged in and there was no available outlet to plug it in, the towel rack was missing, the sink drained slwoly and there was a hole in the wall in the shower just below the shower head. In addition, the breakfast was lousy. They had a waffle machine but no syrup. They had a toaster but only bread to toast. They had cinnamon rolls but the microwave did not work to heat them. They had a juice machine but it was empty. If the facility were wel maintained it would be worthwhile staying there.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
Rich
"not to expensive"
Hotel was nice. The location was near everything you need. Close to notre dame campus.The only thing that was bad was the water pressure in the shower .
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
greg
"Notre Dame Find!"
My family of four stayed here for a ND football game. The clerk at check-in seemed to be bothered by us but the morning crew was great. It was a good value for the money. Not really fancy, but clean and functional.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Marie
"Worth the money"
The staff was extremely nice and helpful. Everything was clean and in working order. Worth the money.
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
Tina
"Notre Dame football weekend"
This is my third year in a row at this hotel. What was previously satisfactory has improved in this visit. The cleanliness of the hotel overall, room, and breakfast area is now very good. There was sufficient quantities of food at breakfast to get the day started. The hotel staff was very courteous. Absolutely no complaints. I will be back.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Was little uneasy after I saw a bug"
Thee was a stink bug crawing up the wall in the room, after that I didn't feel good about the room. Bath room was clean but hair left around the sink countertop area.
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2013
"Decent room, but..."
We stayed at the Super 8 for 3 nights during the Notre Dame/USC game. There weren't many choices for rooms near the ND campus so we ended up here. The room was decent...new carpet and the room was clean. However, although this was a non-smoking room, it must have been a 'smoking' room back in the day, because the stale smoke smell still existed, albeit slight. It was most annoying while sleeping, as the mattress still smelled of old, stale smoke. I couldn't sleep the first night because of it, but by nights two and three I was too exhausted from the days activities for it to keep me awake. The bathroom was in dire need of an overhaul, but it was clean. I would not stay there again because of the smell, which is a shame, because otherwise it was not a bad place for the price.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Leigh Ann
"OK for what it is."
Football weekend. No major problems. Room OK, not great, but for an economy room it worked out.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
dan
"Good for the price"
Staff is nice, breakfast is sufficient, and the eating area is very clean and welcoming.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"close to must see sight"
Just an average hotel with not extras for your convenience.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"you get what you pay for"
My dad and I recently stayed here for a ND football weekend and it was pretty much as Ihad expected. Room seemed relatively clean, bathroom was dated and the floor tiles were pretty old. Water was kind of rusty coming out of the shower head too, but for two guys I suppose it was ok. Would not recommend staying here with a family or for any extended vacation.
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2013
J. M.
"Too low budget"
We were disappointed that there was no pool or fitness center. The pillows were as thin as pancakes. The room keys never worked. We were issued at least 6 during our stay and could not get them to work. It is true, you get what you pay for. The cost was low but not worth the savings.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Kathleen
"Room we were initially assigned smelled moldy."
Staff ultimately switched us to another room that was available but it was a smoking room.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Disappointed with the stay overall.... the motel is in a deteriorated state. Need for updates overall.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2013
Not bad for the price, clean and close to every conceivable retail store and restaurant. The room was just too small for four people and the bed covers were old and fuzzy. It would be nice if it had a fridge and a safe and when you only serve breakfast for about two hours you could at least serve real milk for the coffee. The best thing about this hotel is that you can see the parking lot from your room. We were there to drop our daughter off to school and our car was loaded with stuff so it was nice to be able to keep an eye on it.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2013
Big Al
"Close to movie theaters,and restaurants"
I liked the friendly atmosphere and quiteness.I will stay at this hotel everytime I visit South Bend. It was clean and service was excellent.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Review"
friendly, helpful and courteous mgt n staff; clean; good breakfast; easy chairs are very comfortable to say the least. Good for budget motel.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"close to the hospital"
Quiet and comfortable
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
"Close to destination"
The room was clean as it should be. The beds were very comfortable and the air conditioner worked well. The bedspreads needed replacing and we found it funny that the two pictures hanging in the room were identical. Upon checking in we found it odd that although the front desk clerk was friendly, he would not look us in the eye. The computer in the lobby was ancient and the hotel lacks an elevator, which was an issue for my traveling companion.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
"Friendly Staff, lovely town!"
Staff was very friendly and helpful! There's a gas station nearby. It is a lovely town and if you have time, do explore it a little bit!
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"blah to poor"
initial receptionist seem ok but manager was preoccupied with IPhone. He did not acknowledge anyone. Some signs of walls ceiling needing repair. Room's beds and floor were ok but bathroom needed repair, The shower screeched, this made showering not relaxing at all. Breakfast lacked fruit. Worker played loud video games on computer. We are scheduled for that area in a few weeks. Won't be staying there...
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
soccerDad
Served our purpose
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Very simple hotel"
We were not so happy with this hotel. The windows were in poor shape when we tried to open them. There was a constant artificial air freshener smell that gave us both a headache. The breakfast was limited and the breakfast area was very crowded.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"nice people nice room but."
People that work there very nice. And not far from notre dame. Lots of places you could walk to too eat and shop. And a movie theatre next door that charges only $3.00 to see movies. But there was some kind of smell in are room and it was none smoking. Smelt like smoke.
3 night business trip Jul 20, 2013
"short trip, weren't going to need a lot of extras,"
motel was clean, quiet, and nice low price, breakfast was disappointing, but enough to eat to get you to somewhere else
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Not much for breakfast. Room was ok
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2013
"Cheap night"
U get what u pay for. We just need some where to lay our heads for the night
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Convienence"
Room is clean, good location, and front desk is friendly.
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2013
"Great inexpensive motel to stay at near South bend"
Great inexpensive motel to stay at near South bend
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Milan
"Not worth $70 a night!!"
The room was dirty, bathroom had a towel hanging behind door left over from a previous occupant, bathroom sink dirty, ironing board BROKEN in half (couldn't use), blankets on bed were dirty and had hole and tears in them - only good thing was we had clean sheets and towels!!!! Girl at desk very friendly though....
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Cindy
"Quiet & respected privacy & comfort"
Private & quiet. Felt like personal space . Will return & recommend. Needs a pool
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
"Pleased. Our family would stay here again!"
The hotel is in a great area! Everything is close by. The only thing I can say is that it could use some upgrades. The beds were comfortable, and the staff was friendly. I would stay here again. It's a great price for the location, especially since we weren't planning on staying in the room the entire time anyway! We were pleased.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"Not great, but half the cost of some others."
I chose this hotel because the price was more reasonable during graduation week. It would be an ok motel if they would have some cosmetic things professionally repaired and update the bedspreads. Also, you could tell that people had smoked in the room.
Other trip May 25, 2013
"Could be a nice place to stay..."
I was disappointed that this Super 8 has the potential to be a nice place to stay, but to save a few bucks in operating cost, they cut services. They don't clean the rooms between guest, I know, because of the Chihuahua droppings that I found under the corner of one bed. Also, I would expect a fully cleaned room everyday, and one day they changed out the towels and didn't even make the bed. The cleaning crew consist of the owner's (I'm assuming) Dad. The rooms were comfortable, with the exception of wondering just how clean they were. The staff was friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. This Super 8 is really close to being a nice hotel. I hope the management takes this review as constructive criticism, because I would stay there again, but will inspect my room first before that would happen.
4 night trip May 16, 2013
Hotel needs some maintenance. Breakfast bar had two coffee decanters that the push dispenser did not work properly. Personnel at the desk were very helpful and friendly. room was comfortable but could have been cleaner and better maintained. Lock on the door did not engage when the door swung shut. An extra push was needed to latch the door. If you did not notice this you would leave and your room would not be locked.
2 night trip May 17, 2013