All hotels in Mishawaka, Indiana, United States of America
535 W University Drive, Mishawaka, IN, 46545, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

A little disappointing, breakfast was poor. Usually continental would at least have fruit,no cream for coffee except powdered. Staff was very obliging tho which always helps.
3 night trip Oct 2, 2014
I would check out other hotels in the area!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Safe, clean, reasonable."
Staff very friendly and helpful. Stayed for Notre Dame game, and was able to catch a local shuttle to the game from the parking lot next door. Room clean. Good, safe area. Located in retail district, close to several restaraunts and lots of shopping. Very basic continental breakfast. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Very close to ND and shopping sites"
Only a little over 4 miles from Notre Dame. Very clean, comfortable, and very nice staff. Great shopping and restaurants. Check in and check out quick and professional. We'll stay again. Thanks!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Kay
"Old and dirty."
The hotel is in need of a total renovation from top-to-bottom. Room carpeting and bedspread are very old and very dirty. Unfortunately - no other local hotel room available.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Caroline
"Near Notre Dame"
Continental breakfast was sub par. Otherwise, the hotel was neat, clean, and comfortable.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"You get what you paid for"
We just needed a place to stay for the notre dame football game and the super 8 was alright for two guys. The service isn't the best. We arrived at 11am thinking we could check in, since there were only 2 cars in the parking lot. The lady at the front didn't even budge and said you can't have a room until exactly 3pm. Apparently the 2 cars outside filled all the rooms. The rooms have a funky smell, and there is no elevator for those who need it. We weren't in our room long, but at least the air condition was cold. Our bathroom door didn't lock, and it seemed like the shower head was going to combust any second. Oh yea, our towels had some stains on them when we first got there. If you need a place to crash, this place is ok, but def. not for families. We probably won't be back.
3 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
"Cheap and adequate. Nothing more nor less."
Rooms could have been cleaner.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Convenient location"
Clean, pleasant staff, breakfast area very small & out of several items at the time we visited that area, shuttle available to football game was great
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Close to Notre Dame"
Hotel was clean and comfortable; friendly staff made my stay enjoyable
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
"Dump that gets away with it."
The hotel is disgusting. The room smelled of mold. The blanket had numerous cigarette holes in it despite it being a non smoking room. Horrible water pressure. The toilet in out room only partly flushed and the one near the front desk was backed up too. The only reason this hotel gets away with their filth is their close proximity to the Notre Dame campus.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
ND Mom
"Worth the money"
A/C could have worked a little better but exactly what you pay for. Good value for the price. Clean room with clean sheets and towels. Plus it takes pets which is a great help in the area.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
"Nicest Staff. But Inspect Room Carefully."
After staying in multiple hotels in the SB/ND area, I was so impressed with the staff at the Super 8 Mishawaka. They were personable, kind and friendly, caring/concerned, and put guests first. As far as the building itself I would say that if you want to feel completely comfortable and safe you should probably look to a higher priced hotel. There were brand new carpets in the rooms so this shows they are working on making improvements. Some of the problems in the room were inexcusable though. Lampshades and curtains with holes, and a window that when I tried to open it, actually fell out completely. (I put it back in but couldn't get it to lock.) Most of the room was clean - bedding, bathroom, floors were clean, but the room needed a detailed, deep cleaning. I hope they can get organized and really make this hotel a recommendable place. It looks like they are trying (and they were so nice!) but they are really missing some of the important details.
4 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
"loved"
The employees were very helpful and very nice! Didn't care for the shower but every thing else was wonderful! I would stay again for sure!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Nikki
"Close to an ivy league university. Average service"
The hotel is averagely clean. Staff is not very nice to talk to, probably they are over worked?
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Corey
"It's OK"
Nothing special. For what I paid for, I shouldn't complain. The "rough" towels and 1970 TV should go though
2 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
"Nice motel. Served the prupose"
Desk was very helpful. Very happy with stay.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
"Super 6 1/2 motel"
This was a comfortable hotel. The staff could use a little more work on their people skills and also the vending machines needs to be refilled and working.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Tina
"Gross!!!!"
My stay was horrible! The room was disgusting. Under the bed was an empty condom wrapper and a 1/2 full gatorade bottle. The tub was disgusting. The vending machines didnt work. The front desk staff was rude. The whole place stunk.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
"good value"
Nice for the price.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
"Very friendly staff and great price!"
Very good stay for the price and service. I stayed at a different hotel for $10 less and it wasn't worth it at all. This hotel is nice and quiet.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
While checking in with my granddaughter and son in law I ask ed the clerk for two beds,he replayed oh I thought you two might be and dropped it . I know he was trying to be funny but. When I asked the night clerk on sat. for a good place for us to eat she seemed to have a hard time of thinking of someplace while she sat in her chair she told us to turn right go to main street and turn right maybe something will jump out at you,their was two good restraints half a block away. At break fest the trash was over flowing what food was there was running out and had to be asked for more. Most motels I have stayed in has biscuit gravy eggs sausage hashbrowns etc.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
roger
"A no frills, comfortable hotel."
I was comfortable and the location was a plus. The price was right for my 5 night stay.
5 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
"2 Day stay."
Picked this motel for price and location. Basic, but clean and roomy. If you are looking for frills, this is not for you. If you are just looking for a reasonably priced place to stay, you will be satisfied.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
OK. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast needs improvvement.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Did not like the hotel. Old, tired, a television older than my adult children.
Other trip May 19, 2014
The room was very clean and nice. However, the bathroom door and the room door did not latch.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Left some things in the room at checkout, called the hotel 1 hr later and the maids had already taken my things.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
The room and bathroom could have been cleaner. The mini-fridge had been turned off and smelled horribly bad, therefore I did not want to put any drinks or food in it.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
April Pfoutz
"Issues with stay"
The local hotel staff was very friendly, and the room was decent. However, I had these two issues: 1) Having my card authorized for approximately 1 full night instead of the standard $1 so it's in their system for any incidentals, and 2) a security issue. I will discuss #2 with Super 8 management only. So if you're booking with Super 8, make sure to only give them a CC so you don't have to worry about potential overdrafts on pre-paid reservations!
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Recently remodeled good job"
Everyone, especially the Manager, was very very friendly and responsive to everything. They want to please. Room was 100% better than a year ago, new carpet, furniture. The price was insane low and for that price of course it is not luxurious, but perfectly fine for a couple of nights. Would like it if the sheets and towels were softer and the pillows weren't like pancakes. Also, would be nice if there was a fridge, but I would stay again if I had a quick trip to town. Great job cleaning, it was perfect.
2 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Molly
"Clean, low-cost, close to ND/SMC"
The room was great. I wish the breakfast was a little better. I would have killed for a bagel and peanut butter. The juice machine wasn't working properly during my stay. My daughter loved the waffle maker. Close to ND and SMC.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
K W
"Hockey Stay"
The hotel needs better maintenance. The clock in my room did not work. They had a light in th corner by the chair but their was no available outlet to plug it in. The towel rack in the bathroom had missing parts. There was a hole in the wall below the shower head. The sink in the bathroom drained very slowly. It is time for the hotel to invest a little in their facility.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Rich
"Hockey Stay"
The clock did not work, the light in the corner was not plugged in and there was no available outlet to plug it in, the towel rack was missing, the sink drained slwoly and there was a hole in the wall in the shower just below the shower head. In addition, the breakfast was lousy. They had a waffle machine but no syrup. They had a toaster but only bread to toast. They had cinnamon rolls but the microwave did not work to heat them. They had a juice machine but it was empty. If the facility were wel maintained it would be worthwhile staying there.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
Rich
"not to expensive"
Hotel was nice. The location was near everything you need. Close to notre dame campus.The only thing that was bad was the water pressure in the shower .
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
greg
"Notre Dame Find!"
My family of four stayed here for a ND football game. The clerk at check-in seemed to be bothered by us but the morning crew was great. It was a good value for the money. Not really fancy, but clean and functional.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Marie
"Worth the money"
The staff was extremely nice and helpful. Everything was clean and in working order. Worth the money.
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
Tina
"Notre Dame football weekend"
This is my third year in a row at this hotel. What was previously satisfactory has improved in this visit. The cleanliness of the hotel overall, room, and breakfast area is now very good. There was sufficient quantities of food at breakfast to get the day started. The hotel staff was very courteous. Absolutely no complaints. I will be back.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Was little uneasy after I saw a bug"
Thee was a stink bug crawing up the wall in the room, after that I didn't feel good about the room. Bath room was clean but hair left around the sink countertop area.
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2013
"Decent room, but..."
We stayed at the Super 8 for 3 nights during the Notre Dame/USC game. There weren't many choices for rooms near the ND campus so we ended up here. The room was decent...new carpet and the room was clean. However, although this was a non-smoking room, it must have been a 'smoking' room back in the day, because the stale smoke smell still existed, albeit slight. It was most annoying while sleeping, as the mattress still smelled of old, stale smoke. I couldn't sleep the first night because of it, but by nights two and three I was too exhausted from the days activities for it to keep me awake. The bathroom was in dire need of an overhaul, but it was clean. I would not stay there again because of the smell, which is a shame, because otherwise it was not a bad place for the price.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Leigh Ann
"OK for what it is."
Football weekend. No major problems. Room OK, not great, but for an economy room it worked out.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
dan
"Good for the price"
Staff is nice, breakfast is sufficient, and the eating area is very clean and welcoming.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"close to must see sight"
Just an average hotel with not extras for your convenience.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"you get what you pay for"
My dad and I recently stayed here for a ND football weekend and it was pretty much as Ihad expected. Room seemed relatively clean, bathroom was dated and the floor tiles were pretty old. Water was kind of rusty coming out of the shower head too, but for two guys I suppose it was ok. Would not recommend staying here with a family or for any extended vacation.
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2013
J. M.
"Too low budget"
We were disappointed that there was no pool or fitness center. The pillows were as thin as pancakes. The room keys never worked. We were issued at least 6 during our stay and could not get them to work. It is true, you get what you pay for. The cost was low but not worth the savings.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Kathleen
"Room we were initially assigned smelled moldy."
Staff ultimately switched us to another room that was available but it was a smoking room.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Disappointed with the stay overall.... the motel is in a deteriorated state. Need for updates overall.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2013
Not bad for the price, clean and close to every conceivable retail store and restaurant. The room was just too small for four people and the bed covers were old and fuzzy. It would be nice if it had a fridge and a safe and when you only serve breakfast for about two hours you could at least serve real milk for the coffee. The best thing about this hotel is that you can see the parking lot from your room. We were there to drop our daughter off to school and our car was loaded with stuff so it was nice to be able to keep an eye on it.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2013
Big Al
"Close to movie theaters,and restaurants"
I liked the friendly atmosphere and quiteness.I will stay at this hotel everytime I visit South Bend. It was clean and service was excellent.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
"Review"
friendly, helpful and courteous mgt n staff; clean; good breakfast; easy chairs are very comfortable to say the least. Good for budget motel.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013