All hotels in South Padre Island, Texas, United States of America
4205 Padre Blvd, South Padre Island, TX, 78597, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Would not recommend. Staff attitude "oh well""
When we arrived in our room there were two rolls of toilet paper with less than a 1/4 left on each. The next day they never gave us room service because we had our "do not disturb" sign on the door until noon. I have never stayed in a hotel where you had to make the room available for room service prior to noon or you don't get it? The cleaning staff was cleaning the room just down the hall when we left our room and they saw us leave. When I asked the front desk they really could care less and offered that we come to the lobby to get towels. We also had to go scrounge for toilet paper! I am not a fussy person but the smell of mold in the bathroom was terrible.The breakfast always ran out of supplies because the staff was in the side room eating them all. There are two computers in the lobby but neither worked the whole time we were there. When I checked out they never even asked how our stay was, I think they know! Front desk workers not friendly or cordial at all. When I asked them for information they treated me like I was REALLY a bother and I didn't even ask them much. Unless you like being treated rudely I would not stay here.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Deb
"New Years stay"
Good breakfast, good service, good part of the strip.only complaint is towels a bit threadbare.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
It was close to the beach and down the road from louies back yard. The room was clean and the staff was courteous
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
J
"Not bad for the price"
Beds were not so comfortable. ...would pay more and stay at better motel..It was just ok for the trip.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"good stay on SPI"
Enjoyed our stay. Good service. Close to good eating places.
4 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Douglas
"Good Enough"
Good Location, affordable, room could have been cleaner and had a few minor issues, but did like my room with the kitchen. Staff was agreeable.
4 night trip Dec 17, 2014
"Nice hotel at South Padre Island."
We went in mid December for a Christmas gathering with coworkers, which we ended up not attending. My wife and I walked to the restaurant in front of the hotel and enjoyed a wonderful dinner and drinks at Senor Donkeys! Staff was friendly, prices were very reasonable, we forgot about the time. We had our fill of delicious food and drinks and enjoyed each others company. The next morning we enjoyed a warm breakfast at the motel, took a drive down the beach to see what had changed and headed home at check-out. December is so mellow, we plan on going again after the holidays.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Great for the low price"
Paid a more than reasonable rate for the room. Pool was great and the staff was excellent! Clean hotel. Felt better than other resorts I've stayed at while visiting SPI.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Great value!"
Great value. Lots of stuff nearby by like restaurants, bars, gift shops a convince store. QuickStart breakfast was better than most.
5 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
"get away trip for two"
Had a great time. Good room and nice breakfast. Would go back
2 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
HARLAN
"Weekend on SPI"
Nothing great, but a good room in a good location for the price. Staff was friendly. Good to have a micro and fridge. The 3.6 average rating seems very accurate to me. The stupid website here does not let you select a rating between 3 and 4 so I had to input a "3" for the overall rating.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Great hotel for the price"
For the price, the hotel was great. The room was very large and clean. Nothing fancy. The continental breakfast is quite limited, and although they say they have HBO, the TVs are not switched over to digital so you cannot watch it. Perfect place for a quick get-a-way on a budget!
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Matthew
"not so nice"
Air conditioner did not work, bed was sandy, forgot to give us wash clothes the first day, door wash very hard to open due to defective lock, floor was dirty as well, at leas the front desk guy was helpful. I know it was a cheap rate, but I have stayed at a lot nicer places for about the same price
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"The Right price for a great hotel!"
We arrived and checkin was extremely easy. Rooms were clean and very spacious.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Janie
"Great hotel, great price."
Great hotel with tile floors. Some rooms were even being renovated downstairs while we were there. I would certainly stay again. I plan on going back in two weeks and will probably stay there again.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Phyllis
"Nice quiet motel, but not on garbage pickup days."
This is and always has been a nice motel,Unfortunatly they do rent to dog people,and do not seem to restrict these rooms,so you could get a dog smelling room,I did (118 ).The breakfast is now very limited,but if you like waffels your in luck,as usual.The rooms are large compared to some motels,with tiled floors.Will stay here again.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Good service"
very clean , good service
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2014
JENNY
"a good place to stay"
This is still a good motel,but the new manager is letting things slip a bit,I did not see the manager during my stay?? The outside halls have spills on them that are not being mopped up.With a little effort this could be the excellent motel it once was.
2 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
james
Stay was comfortable. Room was clean. Would recommend for inexpensive room option.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Boat Party"
Weekend getaway with friends
1 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
"Fun"
Good price for a good weekend getaway
1 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
Excellent staff service. Clean hotel with a great location. Center of the island between gulf and padre blvd.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Room was nice and clean. Good hotel for the price.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Not Perfect, But Good Enough"
good cheap getaway. room was clean, but had a slight funky smell to it. and a/c had problems. overall our stay was ok. i would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Rosa
"really great place to stay"
staff was very helpful & courteous. rooms were super clean. room was very comfortable & spacious. Continental breakfast was well stocked & the waffles were good.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Fabian
"Nice place to stay on SPI"
Nice, clean hotel. Nice room. Great location.
2 night trip Nov 14, 2014
Bjoern
"WiFi promised but not provided"
If you travel and rely on internet service, look elsewhere.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"nice on the island"
good time at super 8--good easy breakfast--nice location near restaurants, close to beach and shops
k
"Decent location, but not worth the money."
Room was always humid and sticky, room felt dirty, housekeeping didn't change the sheets the whole time we were there (1week)- one of the hotel staff snapped at my wife when she asked when breakfast closed. Pool was nice.
"great location, clean room. easy access to beach"
everything was great. staff was helpful. continental breakfast was great. enjoyed the coffee in the lobby. I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends.
Fabian
"Cheap rate during the offseason"
Got this room for a random weekend on the island at the ridiculously low rate of $22/night. At that price, you should be lucky to have more than a cardboard box to sleep in, but it was actually quite nice. Checkin staff was extremely nice and the standard room was quite comfortable and spacious. The one issue we had was no hot water in the shower, no matter how long we left it on for to try to get hot (note: we did not feel like complaining so we never reported it to the hotel staff). The water was not freezing but it was certainly not hot, more like pool water temperature which was manageable for a quick shower. Everything else was fine, especially for the rate of course. Thanks.
Freddy
"my last stay"
is was so nice but the beds were too soft so I didn't sleep very good
"RECONSIDER YOUR STAY! BAD EXPIERIENCE"
This stay was the worst ever! I encountered roaches in fhe room and was woken up by removing them from my face. I have the video tape to prove it as well! I also left behind a pillow that had alot of sentimental value and was given to me by my deceased son and when i called the front dest the next day was told there was no guarantee if he would find it and was hung up on by the front desk guy (luis) I showed up there the next day in person and saw a huge shock on the managers face(luis) and again continue to get the run around! I mean it was just a pillow you know but it just meant the world to me! I did go back to the room myself and to my surprise there was my pillow with the hotel ones on the bed and i was able to take it home yay!
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
ROXXI
It was overall good
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Patrick
"Adequate room"
Desk clerk not particularly friendly but accommodating. Place is not on the beach but close to good bay view and not far to drive to get to beach. Room needs to be updated. Inadequate outlets. safe looks rusty. Ok for just sleeping but wouldn't want to hang out there.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"an excellent motel"
This is a good motel,not as good as it was, since the manager mr. patel is no longer there.For the first time in many years I had to deal with a man at the front desk that was less than pleasant,but the next day the man there was the usual,could not be nicer type.I would highly recommend this motel as the best on the island,and it's not about the money you pay.
2 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
"weekend get away."
weekend get away.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Eleno
"It was "aight""
Well what can I say...for the price it was definitely worth it, but the room needs a bit renovation, looks really old school. Other than that it is fine, we were able to walk to the beach and to some nearby restaurants...I wouldn't mind staying there again!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Enrique
"Decent."
Staff was a pleasure to work with. Any concern we had the staff accommodated. Unfortunately the floor in our room had a thin layer of sand throughout, we walked in flip flops because the floors felt grimy. The rooms look nice with painted walls, nice kitchenette amenities. The restroom could use some updating: Found a couple of mold spots on the shower caulk, brighter light. The hotel can also invest in a more expanded selection for breakfast. Only thing available were cereal and waffles. This room was not the worst experience. I personally would not stay again.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
alex
"one of the worst hotels"
Worst hotel to stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Yatinkumar
It's not the Ritz, but you're not paying for the Ritz. Nothing luxurious, but everything you need. Loved having a mini kitchen and ability to store/prep food in the room. Staff were all super nice and the room was clean. Location was also convenient. I would stay here again. The only downside was the inconsiderate people at the breakfast bar making 12 waffles for their entire extended family, while a long line of people waited for their turn - definitely poor waffle bar etiquette!
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"GREAT!!!!!!!!!"
great place to stay affordoble,clean,service was great will stay again.
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
griselda
"perfect stay"
My wife was happy so it was perfect.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
The staff was very helpful. Rooms are clean but could use a little updating. Great location. Equidistance to both east and west side of the island for the beach and sunsets. Great hotel and good value
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
matt
"Not so good a room"
All was fine. We enjoyed the stay and had a great time with family. The only problem was the sink stopper was broken so the water wouldn't go. That created a problem and the tv remote control was missing the top cover to hold the batteries in so we had to hold it down to keep the batteries from falling out. We also had to hold it down so it could make connection in order to change channels and the little refrigerator had a broken front wheel or something so when we opened it, it would fall forward.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Ok"
Pillows were very dirty. Other than that, the stay was ok.
3 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2014
Hilda
"It was a bad experience I hope never to repeat."
I am sorry to say that my stay was an unpleasant one, I was placed at room 204, right across from the washer and drier, there was a smelly garbage can that had a horrible stench. I went to the front office to complain and asked for another room and they said it was all sold out, however, there was some rooms empty. Maybe someone was suppose to come,but we were there and should been attended first.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
manuel
"upset"
we had to switch rooms about 3 times because the frist room sheets were not clean then the 2nd room the bed was wven worse then the first so we had to change the sheets and the ac was not working so we waited about 30 mins to see if it wld get cooler but it didnt so there were no other king bed rms avaliable so we ended up back in the first room again with the clean sheets we had for the other bed we put on that bed. It was not a pleasant experience after that i felt disgusted and i wasnt comfortable with touching anything in the room but the staff was really nice and helpful about it and not to mention our towels werent even clean as well
2 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"Super 8 motel"
I enjoyed my stay at this Motel. The staff was helpful.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Jerry
"the pillows were hard it gave me headaches"
fair,the pillows were hard gave me headaches
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014