All hotels in Wooster, Ohio, United States of America
969 Timken Rd, Wooster, OH, 44691, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

It was very relaxing loved my stay
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Toni
was overbooked and never got to stay!!
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
"Toilet troubles"
serious toilet stoppage - called at night, desk person said he could not leave the desk area; someone finally showed up an hour later, with a plunger which I had to use. Then 1/2 hour after that, someone else knocked on door, put some liquid in toilet and told ME to wait 10 minutes, then flush toilet. By this time it is 12:45 a.m. Not very accomodating, at best.
4 night trip Jul 27, 2015
Hugh
"Great update"
Updates were done since we last stayed here. We stay here once a year and it was a lot nicer this year. Obviously it is a Super 8.....but nice for the price.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Motel not up to par this time :("
It was nice; and, best of all, it was quiet. The only complaints: TV remote didn't work; I had to ask for a wash cloth - the room should have already had two; and, the hot water in the shower was way too hot - my son and I both got burned. In spite of everything, I still enjoyed my stay.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Marcia
Coffee maker had moldy coffee in the carafe.....it was quiet, affordable and reasonably "tidy".
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Kimberly
"Disgusting Room"
I know this is a budget hotel and my expectations were very basic. All I wanted was a clean room and a place to shower. The carpet in this room was so filthy that it was sticky. We kept our shoes on the entire time. The drapes have not been cleaned since 1972 when they were first hung. It took a trip to Walmart to purchase a bottle of Febreeze to make the smell tolerable. It smelled like must and cat urine. There were pictures posted on the site of the rooms. Clearly they were not taken at this hotel. Either that or they remodeled one room for the pictures. Regarding the shower, the nonslip tape in the tub was curling up and flapping around. The shower head would have been fine if it wasn't placed on the wall to hit at chest level on an average sized person. Oh, I almost forgot, the air conditioner would only provide any relief if it was set on 63 or below with the fan running continually. Also the beds were clean but apparantly the hotel does not own fitted sheets?I have stayed at other Super 8 locations on trips like this, but I never will again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"uncomfortable"
Sheets on the bed were stained.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2015
"Don't let the bad looks fool you!"
I need a room fast looked on expedia found this room, thought well can't beat the price and it's only for 2 days. Driving up I was a little concerned didn't look nice at all. I went to check in and was immediately greeted by a nice gentleman. Got my keys went up to my room and was pleasantly surprised! It was nice inside the bed was super comfy. Again the staff was so helpful and nice! Will stay there again for sure!!
Other trip May 26, 2015
"We didn t have much choice on a motel."
the breakfast bar didn't have much on it on Monday. I think the motel was over priced. The room look like it was just redone... the room was quiet.\\\
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"very disappointed"
Bathroom leaked bed was very uncomfortable
6 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Todd
"Unclean"
The bedspread was not clean!!! No stopper in the tub to take a bath!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Peggy
"Super 8 review"
very clean room,enjoyed our stay,the only thing I would change is the Super 8 sign is not visible from the road.
2 night romance trip Sep 29, 2014
Kathleen
The outside almost made me want to cancel it needs a lot of refurbishing - the room was clean & beds were too staff was helpful.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"didn't you know we were coming?"
we reserved a room for us and our 3 children several days in advance, requesting that a rollaway bed be provided. we got into the room...my husband had to help with the rollaway (at 11 pm) because the clerk said it was too heavy/hard for her to do by herself...and although i even confirmed with her that we had our 3 kids with us, there were only 2 sets of towels and no extra pillow for the rollaway. DETAILS escaped this motel!
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
The hotel was old and needed to be updated, but it was clean. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"A good value for the money !"
Had a tough time finding it using commercial maps that were available however after checking in there were great shopping & eating choices nearby. Free continental breakfast was very good however the serving area is very small & can only seat 10 - 12 people .
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
satisfactory, but room request (first floor) was not apparent at time of registration
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Hugh
"There must be better options in Wooster"
This is a budget hotel, so I obviously wasn't expecting 5 star treatment when I arrived. However, the desk clerks, both evening and morning, were either brand new or just plain bad at their jobs. It took an hour from my arrival to finally get my room key, partially because myself and two other customers had to wait about 10 minutes while the clerk finished her cigarette break. Then the clerk didn't know how to process the hotels.com reservation, and wouldn't set me with a room until I paid with my card (again). Finally, after several attempts to explain how the booking works, she said she would refer the problem to her manager in the morning without charging the card. In the morning, I went to check out and the card was charged, and the morning clerk was not going to give me a receipt until I asked. Again, she was not knowledgeable about how to deal with the issue, and was going to refer it to the manager. However, no one had any idea when the manager would be in. I had to call the hotels.com service line and they straightened everything out in 10 minutes. The room was fine, no issues, but it is older and generally just a little shabby. The only thing right near by is Bob Evans, everything else is a little bit of a drive into town. Unless you're really into dealing with unprofessional staff, there are bound to be better choices.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Jamie
Hotel was clean, comfortable other than the pillows.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Quick registration with very efficient staff, even with last minute registration. We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Nice for stay, little rundown."
Nice place to stay. Easy on and off hotel. Little rundown, little bar back behind hotel. Service was great. Served our purpose.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Not Bad"
Average room. Nicely kept. Staff was nice.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
"Average room for average $"
Older hotel that served my travel needs of a comfortable bed and a place to clean up and relax. Location was very quiet.
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
"room cleanliness"
The room, and especially the bathroom, was not clean. In the bathroom, the following were dirty: light plate and switches (extremely dirty), counter top, commode, tub surround, and ice bucket tray. In the room, the microwave had some food particles in it and there was sawdust-like debris on the phone book and dresser top around it. It appeared that only the bed linens and towels had been changed after the previous occupant and no cleaning was done other than perhaps vacuuming. No decaf coffee was made at breakfast and, when requested, the desk clerk made it, but left the building before she made the pot ready to use, despite the fact that it had been finished brewing for quite some time.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Low cost - OK"
Room was clean. A bit stuffy, kept door open for an hour to make the air was tolerable. Would have been better if we could open the window.
1 night trip with friends May 29, 2014
Henry
"Not great"
We found a bag of bread and a box of margarine in a dresser drawer.. The breakfast was scarce and there were stains everywhere.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"good"
I enjoyed my stay at Super 8. I don't have any complaints.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"It worked just fine"
Just a cheap hotel. Worked fine. Didn't feel skanky or icky. Slept good.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Emily
"Decent accomadations"
No bugs...no loud noises...always a plus. Close to the highway, food and shopping.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"hotel much improved since 10 yrs ago"
very nice breakfast bar just go early room fills kinda fast. room was nice good beds only thing i would say is room could use new carpets
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
david
Overall, good and I plan to return to this motel.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
minuteman
"Ok for a night or two."
Great place to stay if you just want to relax, watch a little TV & get a nights sleep. Off the highway & quiet. Clerk in the evening was great, one in the morning could barely stay awake to check out.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
JT
"Nice and inexpensive"
Clean facility and friendly staff. The hotel is close to everything in Wooster.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
murray
"close to Route 30 , cheap"
The desk clerk spent more time outside smoking than inside. She seemed annoyed with any questions I had, or to even acknowledge anything I said. Room had hair all over the bathroom and didn't impress me as very clean. The location was convenient for my travels. .
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
"Amish country"
The breakfast was great. Hearing gun shots in the night was not so great.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
"great stay"
Stayed here for 3 nights and had ZERO complaints ! They even let me check out late after my third night with no charge!
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2013
justin
"Comfortable Hotel"
I've stayed here several times: it's comfortable and quiet; great breakfast items; very pleasant employees. What more could I ask! Thanks!
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Marcia
"Ok stay"
The stay was fine. My friend and I stayed one night after attending Hall of Fame Game in Canton. The mattress was a little hard but everything else was ok. The shower was hot and the room was clean. For one night it was fine.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
faez_2
"Did the job!"
Location was great! Easy to get to. Staff was beyond friendly and helpful. Room was very clean. Looks just like the pictures. Excellent for the price. Bed was comfortable.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Courtney
"Good basic hotel at bargain rate"
This is a basic motel. The room was clean and the bed was not uncomfortable. There was a free breakfast offered. We were a little leery when we checked in and overheard the clerk tell someone on the phone that there was a discount for people having a CDL (commercial driver's license). We were even more dismayed when we returned after dinner to find a group of motorcycles in the parking lot. But we encountered no rude behavior or loud noises and we slept fine. The air conditioner seemed to have two settings: ice box and off. Because it was hot and muggy outside, we chose cold, slept under blanket and comforter and were quite comfortable. The noise of the fan probably helped blot out any noise from outside. There's no pool here or business center, but the basics are fine. For people wanting to travel cheap, this is a totally adequate place to stay.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Jenn
"Inexpensive and clean"
Room was clean and comfortable...staff friendly and courteous...motel is showing its age as far as decor and style but I wasnt expecting an all inclusive resort just a nice place to sleep which is what I got at a low price. I would not hesitate to stay again...plus free continental breakfast was as good as I get at much more expensive hotels.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"Regular"
It's good for one night.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2013
"nice place to stay"
the location was perfect for us to visit the Great Lakes Wool and Fiber festival. Bob Evans was very close and provided a good experience
Other trip May 28, 2013
Walter
"2013 stay at Wooster Super 8"
We had ask for a downstairs room. Husband has a very bad knee !!!!!!! Did NOT get one. If we had took a downstairs room it would have been a smoking room. Canot stand smoking!!!! Ask for a 7:00 a.m. wake up call ,did not receive one! Was told that it did not get marked down ?? Manager or owner, Victor was friendly and nice.
Other trip May 27, 2013
Ron
"Poor service, dirty room, has bed."
Checked in a total of 6 rooms. 1 was already occupied, 1 guest was forced to change rooms 11 at night Because of front desk error. 1 room had mold farm in coffee pot (see pictures). When kindly brought to the attention of front desk they simply Took the pot and asked "what room?" Never again will I stay here!
Other trip May 17, 2013
MJR1976
"Only if you're desperate."
Room had toenails clippings on the floor, the microwave had dried splattered food inside, the tub drained slowly, the place reeked of cheap carpet deodorizer, lobby was dirty and cluttered.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"Decent motel for price"
Overall, the motel was a nice one for an overnight stay. Breakfast was a minimum amount but not horrible.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
Lori
"Comfortable Stay"
4th time here. Works for what we are doing.
4 night trip Apr 2, 2013
Cy
"crummy hotel"
Crummy hotel trashy inside and out
3 night business trip Nov 29, 2012