All hotels in Redmond, Oregon, United States of America
3629 SW 21st Pl, Redmond, OR, 97756, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Budget friendly"
Stayed at this Hotel because it was close to family in the area? The staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Not so Super 8"
The room itself was ok and pretty clean, but just overall bland. The pool was decent and the jacuzzi actually has working jets! Breakfast was what I call 'monochromatic' toast, waffles, cereal, juice...all the same color. All the gals working the desk were very pleasant and helpful and made our stay a little more enjoyable. Everyone else in our group had at least one issue, so i think we got pretty lucky.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Coach
"Last hotel available"
The room was small and the furniture was old. It costs an extra 8 dollars a night for the hide a bed. The bathroom door didn't lock, and the room smelled like smoke even though it was a non smoking room. Every day the hotel card keys would stop working and we would have to go to the front desk to get them remagnetized. The employees were decent, but the quality of the hotel was poor.
3 night trip Jul 23, 2014
The beds were hard, the cleaning hallways at 3:30 in the morning woke us up. TV stations were lousy and TV had lines going through it stuff on the floor. Refrigerator made buzzing noises unless you unplugged it. a/c kept coming on and clicking off. Would not stay there again. I felt we were price gouged since there were not any other rooms available in the area.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
""Cheap" and you can tell"
After frantically trying to locate a hotel in nearby Bend I was left with only one option, this hotel in Redmond. Upon arrival. There was no clerk, I had to call from the lounge phone and then I was given a room on the top floor that reeked of smoke. When booking, it was not stated that this was a smoking room, and when I asked the staff to change rooms they said there were no other rooms. The room was terrible. Yellow walls. Even the pillows reeked of smoke and burn marks in the carpet. The shower had hair all over the walls, the faucet popped out on me twice in the sink, the chain lock that's available wasn't even long enough to actually be locked. They offer parking for the nearby airport so the second night there was barely any parking. The breakfast was dismal, puny old oranges and tiny apples. I'm gluten free and all that was offered was cereal (none rice or corn based), Quaker oatmeal, waffles, yogurt, and pre packaged pastries. The room had a decent view of the mountains (and the highway) and its close to the airport. If all you're looking for is a bed to sleep in this will work.
"Redmond Super 8"
Think Hotel 6 in the old days. 2 young girls manning the counter. First one said that I had to pay additional fees. When I reserved the hotel I reserve for 6 people. She said it didn't matter and that I should be paying another $6 per person. Wanted to argue. Second Girl was to busy flirting with 2 older guys that thought they were gods gift to the female gender. I waited 10 minutes listening to this stupid exchange and finally gave up. Breakfast was awful, Tvs are old and fuzzy.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
the hotel was way under my expectations. no microwave in the room made things inconvenient. this super 8 was not up to super 8 requirements!!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Suppose to be non smoking room, smelled like cigarettes. Carpet so bad kept shoes on. The pool looked cloudy and facility was like a sauna.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Dated but clean"
The rooms are dated, but clean. Breakfast was a hit. Staff were VERY friendly!
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Just Right for the Weekend"
Everything was great for the price, bed was comfy, room was clean, A/C worked, etc. However the TV did not work, which was annoying!!! The room was also kind of small, much smaller than expected.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"OYCP Graduation Class 47"
Booked 4 rooms and they were all next to each other so that was really nice. Had a great graduation.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Don't stay here!"
Noisy, unclean, and unwilling to honor their own policies.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
"a place to stay"
The Breakfast was great except when we came down on sat morning around 930 the employee cleaning the waffle maker was mad and rolled her eyes because she had just cleaned up. The room had something spelled on the carpet that could have been cleaned up with a wet rag. The bathroom had dirt and hair in the around the baseboards and hair in the tub..
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
visitor
"Recitil"
The bed was awesome!! We booked a king and it was soft, but not saggy. We have a sleep number bed and this mattress was 2nd best! The pool was warm, but needs more filtering, it was a little cloudy. The room was very nice, clean and the bathtub was nice and long!
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Halberg
Good staff and breakfast. Just up visiting family for 3 days so we just used it to sleep, We were made to feel welcome. Easy check in and out, went through Expedia, so no paperwork to do. We like that. Room was made up each day, and was clean.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"comfortable, accomodating staff, dirty pool"
Just OK
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Good price, clean room, OK for one evening"
Nice facility for a budget stay. Safe and newer area of town. Close to highway exit and Applebees. Staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast not too exciting - about what you usually get from Super 8.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Jack
"Don't stay here!"
Front desk staff is very friendly. The manager is extremely abrasive, rude, and has absolutely not customer service skills! Do NOT stay here.
1 night business trip May 22, 2014
"Affordable stay in Bend."
We were pleasantly surprised. It was quite nice for a budget hotel.
Other trip May 5, 2014
DKG sisters
"Not bad but pretty plain"
The Hotel was cheap and it looked it
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2014
"Personable Staff"
The stay was great! Clean and relatively comfortable rooms. Quiet. Nice complimentary breakfast.
2 night trip Apr 13, 2014
TLO
"Decent hotel close o the fairgrounds and airport."
The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. There were a lot of activities in town that weekend and the hotel was full of families that had kids riding in the BMX competition. Kids were kind of noisy and running around the halls til about 10pm. Then it was quiet until 5am when the couple next door got rather loud. I guess when you stay in a less expensive hotel you have to expect thin walls.... I have lower back problems and the bed was too hard for me but my husband was fine. For a one night stay it was fine. Like I said, the staff was great and helped us find a restaurant for dinner and it was very good.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
S
"Bad breakfast."
One waffle machine for approximately 120 guests. No milk, .
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Spring break fun."
The textured walls date it, and my daughter said it looked like it was in the middle of a remodel. It was clean though. The staff was very nice and friendly.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Jp
"My hunny moon"
My husband and I spent two nights at Super 8 in Redmond for a small hunny moon after our wedding. It was super clean and the employees were awesome.
2 night romance trip Mar 22, 2014
"Decent hotel for the price"
We have a family of 4 that really enjoyed the hotel. The pool was great, the staff friendly (little interaction), and the breakfast was what we expected. Nothing stands out. But it was a good stay for the price.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Clean and bare bones"
Hotel was clean, but things were pretty cheap. There was a couple nights where there was noise from the next room over and above. The rooms had neither a microwave or refrigerator. The staff was friendly and let me use their refrigerator. Was close to the fairgrounds at which I was working.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Room was good for the price. TV was outdated and would turn off by itself. Other than that it was very nice.
4 night business trip Feb 16, 2014
John Middleton
"Not bad"
This is one of the cleanest economy hotels I have stayed at. Nothing fancy, no frills. It was perfect for an inexpensive night on the road.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"old hotel"
Was just there for the night but it is just an old hotel that is in need of an overhaul.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"Clean, quiet, comfortable"
Very convenient to the Redmond Airport
2 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
Greg
"DO NOT GO THERE."
I called in ahead of time and asked for an extra blanked and pillow, they didn't have it ready when I checked in. They gave me a blanket but no extra pillow(they were really flat). Went to the hot tub and it was cold. I found out that a child had pooped in it earlier that day. The rooms are very small the tv and furniture are very out dated and the breakfast was okay but there was only one waffles maker for the many people trying to take advantage if the breakfast.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Great for the Oregon Classic Wrestling Tournament"
We didn't spend a lot of time in the room as we were there for the big wrestling tournament. The staff is really friendly (considering the loads of boys staying there), the breakfast is nice and everything is clean. This is the second time we have stayed there, and we would (and will) stay there again.
3 night trip Jan 16, 2014
"Go out for Coffee."
Ok, I get it. Everyone thinks we all love Robust Coffee. How about some good old Mellow, normal, non-shaky, no heart burn coffee. And, why is the in-room coffee half Decaf?
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
Wendal
"Better bring earplugs."
The train runs nearby and wakes you up several times at night. The bed is very "springy".
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2013
Chad Jenkins
Bed was uncomfortable, bathroom toilet was not very clean. Towels were very small had to ask for more. Also asked for extra pillow they told me they didn't have any more.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
Jill
Pleasant, decent breakfast bar that could have used some more fresh fruit.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"very good customer service"
I arrived early and the very nice counter person hooked me up with my room early. The room was good. The trash bins did not have any plastic liners and the tv was fuzzy. Comfy bed and wonderful pillows. They served breakfast that was good. Waffle bar.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2013
"Convenient to Bend and Redmond, OR. Near airport."
We actually extended our stay, because of the facility. Nice swimming pool and spa. The room was adequate for my wife and myself. It is near Highway 97 and also train tracks, but neither one disturbed our sleep.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Joyce
"Convenient hotel close to airport."
We actually extended our stay, due to the convenience, nice breakfast and the indoor pool.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
Joyce
"Clean, Friendly Hotel"
We arrived into the Redmond Airport at 11:15PM, after a long day of traveling from DC. There, in the lobby, stood Romeo, holding up a sign with our name. The hotel had sent a car for us! The staff could not have been kinder. The room was clean with a very comfortable bed. The breakfast looked delicious. Fancier hotels could take lessons on customer service from this group!
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Cheryl
My stay was great. Would definitely stay again.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"Easy Stay"
I found the Super 8 to be clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. My room had no pictures on the wall, so a suggestion would be to hang pictures.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Rooms to small"
Room was small, nothing but a bed.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"The basics."
The best part of my one night stay was the friendly staff. Amenities were very limited. Perhaps I'm the only person in the world who doesn't travel with a computer so there was not a business nook where I could do an early check in for my 7:00 a.m. flight. I was not thrilled with listening to every word of my neighbors loud movie until midnight - yes it was Sat. night. The bed linens were really cheap, perhaps a disposable blanket (crunchy), rocky pillows, a very firm mattress (worst than China), and an airconditioner the went on and off every few minutes. The low flow sink faucet sprayed all over but the shower was just fine.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Very convinent location.."
Great as always..
2 night trip Sep 5, 2013
SJ
"The Room"
Was suppose to be a non smoking room, very obevuse that people smoked in the room. Very strong smell even in hallway
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Fine. Convenient for the bridge tournament we were attending.
3 night trip Aug 22, 2013
Dude
The hotel was very clean and comfortable and the staff were really nice. The pool and hot tub were great, and they kept towels there stocked so we didn't have to use our room towels. Great price, great value.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Very good value"
I stayed at the Redmond Super 8 for three nights in early August. My room was very clean, quiet, and comfortable. The indoor pool and hot tub were nice to have. The staff were friendly and very helpful, responded quickly and enthusiastically to all my requests. The motel made a very pleasant home base for my stay, all round a very good value.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013