All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
5875 W Irlo Bronson Hwy, Kissimmee, FL, 34746, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Average hotel"
I don't know why this place is rated so high. The best thing about this hotel is that it's close to all the theme parks. Otherwise, it's not so great - just average. The price is outrageous for what you get. The complimentary breakfast is a joke - there is barely anything to eat. The shower water smells like sewage. The internet is so slow and constantly makes you reconnect. They charge you a resort fee even though it isn't listed online but it's only about $1. The pool is small but at least they have one. The rooms have updated furnishings so they look nice and you get a fridge and microwave. Don't think I would stay again.
6 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Denise
"Typical hotel on strip"
Hotel is good for the price. No resort fee but a safe fee...not sure why? Pool capacity is 12. Updated room but bathroom needed a good cleaning. The bathroom door needed to be wiped down and the top comforters looked stained so we just took them off the bed. We would stay here again for the price.
5 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Crystal
"Main gate super 8"
Clean rooms, comfortable beds, well kept for a motel.
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"Cheep Room"
Not much to say except the price of the room was good.
2 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"Pleasant stay."
Older property but well maintained and cared for. Very friendly helpful staff. The lady who cleans the rooms is a gem. She is worth tipping and she so appreciates that little extra gratitude. She'll hug you. I wasn't at the hotel much in the 4 days I was in the area as the conference I was attending was at the nearby Gaylord. This motel is a basic, clean place to sleep.
4 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Duane
"Good Stay"
It is a great hotel especially for being a Super 8. The room was very clean and didn't look run down. We had a probl with our cable and we had someone in our fixing the problem not even 5 mins after we called the front desk. It is an excellent location very close to Old Town and many restaurants. The Only thing is that it was a little pricey.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great Stay !"
Nice room, Great place
4 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
Phillip
"NO NO NO"
Facilities are just not kept clean and maintained. When they cleaned our room, they didn't even bother to take out the dirty towels. Stains on the sheets and the floor needs a really good vacuuming!!! Ended up going to Denny's for breakfast because the selection was so poor.
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
I stayed at this Super 8 for 2 nights. Not bad for the money , but never felt really comfortable after finding cigarette burns on the bedspread. got to have non smoking
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"basic hotel. good relation price / quality"
It is a hotel with good location, relatively close to disney parks, restaurants and supermarkets nearby. The rooms are in excellent condition, with basic services: microwave, refrigerator, heating. Breakfast service they offer is very limited. THE grooming service rooms should be improved.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
andres
"great place for the price and vicinity to parks"
over all I think it was great only thing I noticed was the sink didnt drain very well but again not a big deal it still drained and the cover sheet on the bed had stains on it that just kinda gives a I hope the rest of the bed is clean kinda vibe but over all the hotel was great I will be using it again.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Matthew
"Stay at the super 8"
It was a great stay at the super 8 the staff was great. The maid Martha is a very nice lady, made us feel like we were at home very hotel should have a lady like this in every hotel god bless you.....
6 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
Teresa
"Trip"
The hotel staff was very friendly and the room was nicely furnished. Breakfast was limited but there are 2 restaurants right in front of hotel. Overall nice stay.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Old Town January 2015"
Trouble free check in and stay. Nothing fancy but I don't need fancy.
2 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
cheryl
"We stay here often while in Orlando"
Good place to stay while visiting Orlando area not a resort but we are barely in room. Close to many things including Disney.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Best bet for the price"
This hotel is very close to Disney property. For the price, it is an excellent option. It has been recently remodeled so it is clean. The bathroom tubs are a bit old, but everything else was nice. If you are looking for somewhere close and cheap, this is a great option. Be advised that they charge a $1 + tax resort fee per night.
3 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"(Almost)Super 8"
I came in on short notice for a conference mostly at the Gaylord. The hotel is much closer than expected, slightly worn but well worth the location. The room was good for 1-2 people but not a group.
3 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"Near old town"
Room was very clean. Close to Old Town and many restaurants. No coffee cups in the room. But it was an excellent value!
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
"Bad experience"
I had a terrible experience in this hotel. The bathrooms were very dirty upon check in, there was pubic hair all over the bathroom toilet seat, bathtub and floor, seems as if they never cleaned it prior to my children and me arriving. The next day after arriving tired from the parks the key card did not work, I had to go all the way back to the lobby, and wait another 15 minutes for my card to be switched out. The beds were extremely hard, and the TV only has about 12 channels despite them advertising cable TV. I do not recommend, especially if traveling with children, they should not be exposed to strangers pubic hair!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"clean cheap place with underwhelming breakfast"
Stayed 5 days for Disney. Room is clean and has been updated sometime in the last 2 years. Free breakfast is tiny, even when compared to other cheap-hotel breakfasts. There is no waffle-maker, and only 2 tables to sit at. Thankfully, there is a Dennys just outside. No shuttle, but the city bus to Disney is just outside the front door. This is a clean cheap place with underwhelming breakfast
4 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Jonathan
Very good experience. The room is very clean, quiet, and the staff is very supportive. The price is very low compared to the quality.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Wedding band disappearance"
Satisfactory for the price. Front desk didn't specify breakfast time. Sunday we went to breakfast at 9:45 and front desk personnel said breakfast ended at 9:00a.m. way too early. My husband realized 1 hour after leaving the hotel he left his wedding band on top of the chest and when he went back to the hotel the cleaning lady said she didn't find it. The front desk said if the ring was found they would contact my husband. I guess they are still looking for it or who knows what?????
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
ivonne
"Good hotel"
Good hotel! Right down the road from our Disney weekend trip and very convenient. The room was nice, beds were good. The AC was a little loud and the door seemed to be jammed when trying to enter. I would stay there again!
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Alicia
"good hotel for the price."
good for the price!!! is not a luxury hotel but is perfect for the price.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"We were really glad there"
The hotel was nice, more than we expected. We enjoyed our stay and we would go back
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Flavia
"Get what you pay for"
Rooms in need of renovation. Especially bathroom. Sufficent for our stay.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"You get what you paid for! :(("
Too many people smoking on the hall! Dirty chairs! The staff is friendly at least!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"good hotel"
Nice and clean place. I will visit again.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Fair place to stay."
Nice place, fit the price. I had a pleasant stay for 3 nights there.
4 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
Qiang
"Super 8 Kissimmee/Maingate/Orlando Area"
Rooms were comfortable and clean. Overall it was a good stay.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Nice hotel close to local attractions"
Hotel was easy to access, very close to local attractions(e.g. Disneyworld, Seaworld). Very glad to see room had a microwave and refrigerator. Room was very clean, front desk staff friendly and professional. Breakfast simple but adequate. All very good for price. Would stay here again.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Stay in Kissimmee"
This hotel was clean and the room we had was very quite. Bed were fairly comfortable and the room was very clean. Had a fridge and microwave and the staff was helpful. Lots of restaurants close by and across from Old Town.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Brenda
"Super 8"
It was fine. Location was excellent.
2 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
"Family Vacations"
Excellent,super clean.Very Friendly.
2 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
"Close to Disney"
Price....great! Close to Disney! Room 235 had a smell...like cat pee. Even my niece who was in another room said it smelled. The bed dipped in middle. And outlets didnt work on desk. Overall I would stay there again for the price and it being close to Disney. Just needs a few repairs.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Lorie
"Do able."
Just needed a room to rest before going to a company meeting after working graveyard shift. All was very pleasant. The front desk was very professional and helpful. The maid service was outstanding and unfortunately I do not remember her name. I asked her where the nearest hardware store was and did get back to me in less than 10 minutes on where to go.Again many thanks!
1 night business trip Nov 28, 2014
barry
"You get what you pay for."
Adequate for bargain price. Disappointed they charge non-optional $1/day for safe and didn't know about it when booking room. Room was okay and what one should expect for price. Toilet was loose, tub didn't drain well, bed spread was stained, room smelled, corners of floors were not clean, very minimal breakfast. But again for the price, these kinds of issues are to be expected.
4 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
"Not the Hilton but very comfy"
This is the hotel I have been using at its several locations for a while now. Never had a problem and hope not to have it in the future, I always get what I'm expecting from them, room is clean, service I can not tell because I don't stay much in the hotel, but regarding comfort it never desapointes me.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice hotel ! Be awee of fees !"
Great location and nice rooms. Manager charges dor everything !! Two dollars for each package delivered to the hotel adress for handling and administrative fee !! ??
danielo
"Good stay for the price"
Room was clean and newly remodeled. It did not smell of mold. The hotel was quiet and not a long drive away from Disney. The continental breakfast was very basic, but it would hold us for the morning. There is a Denny's right next to it, which we did on the last day there. Our biggest complaint would be that the fan on the heating/cooling unit was squeaky and the cold and hot water were reversed in the shower. Overall - for the $, it was worth it.
3 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Decent"
Nothing out of the ordinary. Not great, but not bad. A little dingy, but didn't appear to be dirty. Lacking channels on TV and only Denny's was within walking distance to eat at. If i were to stay overnight again, for one night, i would stay here again. Decent for the price.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Good location & Clean room but could be better!"
The room was very clean, beds where comfortable and it is very easy to get to all the attractions. The breakfast is pretty pathetic. I read that they have waffles so assumed it was the waffles that are hot like most places have moved too. They where toaster waffles and the area to eat sits three small families. We visited in a down time and we could not sit most mornings when we didn't feel like going elsewhere for breakfast. It was not worth the $10 more a night for the breakfast to stay at this hotel over the other places we have stayed on the same block.
10 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
"clean, comfortable, quiet motel stay"
We stayed here for the first part of our disney trip. It was very clean and nicely remodeled. We drove to the beach for a few days, and then booked this same hotel again for our last nights stay at disney. It was so clean! Motel rooms can gross me out, but both of our rooms were a 10! We will definitely stay there on our next trip.
3 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
Kristin
"Clean and comfortable"
The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was minimal, ran out of coffee. Website says fruit and yogurt are included in the breakfast but never saw them. Overall if you're going to the parks and need a clean and comfortable place to sleep, you can't beat the price.
2 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
"Good hotel, close to Disney, a few drawbacks"
For a tourist class hotel, this one fit the bill. Its a good place to rest your head after a long day at Disney. And cheap! We paid $31/night plus tax. It is only a 15 minute drive to Disney, 30 minutes to SeaWorld or Universal. The upsides: good, very quiet and clean rooms. Free parking and wifi. Free breakfast (just note that breakfast is cereal, frozen waffles, and packaged cinnamon roll with juice or coffee) The downside: they charge $1.50/day extra fee. Also DO NOT leave valuables in the room. Our iphone charger mysteriously vanished the day before we left.
6 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Mario"
Awesome location. Profesional and friendly service.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
mario
Very hard bed, not good for back problems. Somewhat updated, but didn't change older bathroom fixtures. Also towels not great. But convenient to attractions and restaurants and church.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Pleasantly suprised."
Driving from Panama City to Disney world blitz the next day and looking for a inexpensive place to crash late one night so we could get up and get to the parks early. Rate was $50ish for the night, is very close to the parks. The lobby had a beautiful mosaic floor, the rooms were motel style but with modern decor and minifridge, etc. For the price, I was very impressed. Didn't stick around for breakfast or pool. Owner? was very pleasant at 3am and we were checked in and in our room in 5 min.
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2014
MichaelK
"expirience in hotel 8"
Is nice. Rooms clean, everything fine. I recommended
6 night family trip Sep 23, 2014
Vilmarie
"Excellent motel"
Clean rooms, friendly staff, close to all attractions and surrounded by eateries to suit all, would recommend highly to all
Other trip Oct 7, 2014