All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1201 N I-35, Austin, TX, 78702, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Yuuuuuuup!"
I spent a weekend there. It has everything you need and it's clean. Good price for being close to diwntown. Cab ride to 6th ave is $7.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice place to rest in Austin"
In town for a wedding. The room was clean and comfortable. The front dest was very nice and helpful. Overall very nice visit.
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Jimmy
"Very Impressed"
Very clean, modern room. The attractions of downtown Austin were just a short walk away.
3 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"walking distance to 6th street, affordable, clean"
The hotel is most likey the cheapest with 20 minute walk of 6th street and Congress St. The location makes enjoying the downtown convenient. The room had the essentials, continental breakfast and a pool. I did not get around to tasting the breakfast or trying the pool but both are a nice touch.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
chris
"Good for the price"
The room is centrally located to where we were hanging out, so that was a bonus. It's been remodeled and the rooms are nicer than others in the area. For the money, it's a decent place to stay. The staff, pool, free breakfast was nice, but don't expect it to be spotless or luxurious, because it's not.
3 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
Rachael
"Great budget stay!"
The room was nicer than we expected from a motel. Plenty of amenities like a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and a flat screen TV. The room seemed renovated with new wooden floors, modern bedsheets, and most importantly, it felt clean and inviting. The older man at the counter was friendly, too. The only complaint I had was there was no soap or shampoo for some reason, but luckily I brought my own.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Kat
"unexpected costs and delays"
We arrived on time to Austin after paying in advance for our rooms and were surprised when we were told at the front desk that we then had to Pay a "Deposit" of $50 which would be refunded when we left. We payed it and took the room. That was Saturday night. I am writing this on Monday and we still have not received our deposit back from the hotel. I had no issue with the rooms, or even the fact of a deposit, but there was no notification of any deposit when we purchased the tickets and even so, I do not understand how long it is taking to have the "Deposit" refunded to my accounts.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Liam
"Not bad for the location and price"
I got what I paid for. The rooms were clean and updated. The front desk was kind of useless, I could have checked myself in a lot faster than the yokel working the late night shift. I went back down the next morning to ask for some plastic forks and the guy told me he didn't know if they had any. Mean while there was a giant pile by the breakfast bar. The other clientele staying were also annoying (late night/early morning yelling, slamming doors). Overall I would stay there again. Close walking distance to downtown and easy access to I-35. AC worked, beds weren't too bad, bathrooms were clean.
4 night trip Oct 21, 2014
"Just walk across I-35 and you are downtown!"
Just walk across I 35 and you are in the heart of AUSTIN! Unheated pool when I was there, though. No problems with this small motel.
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
juan
"The worst hotel ever!"
The pictures on line are not what the property looks like. It is in a very unsafe neighborhood. The bathtub took 2 hours to drain. The staff is very rude!
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2014
Rhonda
"Surprised."
I really was worried that this hotel would not be very good but I was surprised. It was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
HOWARD
"austin rocks!"
loved it...the staff was great. The hotel is nothing fancy, but it was clean and safe, and the free breakfast was nice! Was a hike downtown, but quick cab service if preferred. No really close places to eat, a couple miles to anything.Overall, very pleased. If they had a shuttle downtown, it would have been perfect since city buses werent close. Got to see all of my 'must see's", will definately go back. Great value for the price.
5 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2014
Phyllita
"nice hotel,very clean"
front desk night person was a little rude otherwise the stay was ok. no food available there or taxi service
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
rafael
"great place to stay"
Came in town for a wedding and had a wonderful stay
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2014
The room was very clean and quiet. No frills but a comfortable clean room which is what I expected. What makes this Super 8 a really good deal is the location...just a couple blocks up from West 6th Street where all the action is, in view of the Capitol, and a very short distance to UT and the Longhorn stadium. Unless you have a real desire for the luxury of the big hotels at quadruple the price then this hotel fits the bill just fine.
2 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"Very Very Good!"
For the same price, if not more, we've stayed in unacceptable conditions! We were very pleased with this place and we walked to & from the convention each day.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Elaine
"Do not stay here"
This place is old run down and dirty. The staff was rude. We were required to leave a "damage deposit" at check in, but the staff couldn't be bothered to check the room with us upon check out.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Ugh."
After a long, hot walk I dive into the shower. Tub doesn't drain. Call from the front desk...How's everything?! ugh... I can put you in another room... Scoop everything up and move... Next am... Water doesn't drain... I have to wonder if any of the tubs drain. Clean enough, but the mechanics and location of this place make me wish I'd coughed up another chunk of change to go to a 'real' hotel. You should.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
S
"Simple, cheap, clean"
OK for low cost accommodation near central Austin. Basic breakfast included. Ice machine near my room and snack vending machine out of order. Staff friendly and helpful. Clean room and facility, noisy AC. Minimal aesthetics, but as expected.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Close to 6th street"
Good for the price, close to 6th street where everything happens in the evening it's only a 15 minute walk
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Caroline
"It does the job"
Stayed here for 4 nights. It wasn't luxurious but the rooms were nicer than most in the same price range. There were a few dingy marks on the walls and the bed was a little hard. But we felt safe, well rested and if you walked one parking lot over you could see the Capitol building. I would stay here again for sure. I don't need fancy, I need what works.
4 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
My stay was pleasant but they did let some people hang out on the balcony and drink beer until almost midnight. I would stay again though.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Never Stay in this place"
Never Stay in this place again, bad COSTUMER service, air conditioning dont work, bad breakfast.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
"OK Place"
Slightly updated - ok and convenient to down town.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Ron
"Not a bad hotel for a couple of days in Austin."
Very close to downtown and rooms were nice and updated. Not a bad price for the location and parking is free compare to most hotels in the area. Overall a good hotel to stay at.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"More than I expected"
I was truly surprised that the room was as nice as it was. Very clean and comfortable. I will stay there again on my next trip. We didn't have time to check out the pool. My only complaint is the complimentary breakfast. Cold cereal, toast and juice. Just go out for food.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
ProudMom
terrible experience!!, we were not able to sleep on our first night,there was a lot of loud noises and people screaming and yelling from the outside, we heard the guard trying to stop them, they settled for a while but resumed all the noises after 10mins, we voiced our concern to the manager on duty the next morning , he told us to write our complain on a white sheet of paper,we asked to at least reimburse us for the first night , when we handed it back it doesnt seem like they were gonna do anythng about it. We have stayed in other Super 8s and it was not like this, they did not even bother to clean our room the second day. we will not recommend this branch!!!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"awesome"
Great view.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
jacob
"Nice for the price, close to Downtown, UT"
Newly renovated, very clean. Staff was helpful and there was also a simple coffee and breakfast room.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Close to 6th street!!!"
Close to 6th Street. Decent hotel. If you are visiting Austin to sight see or for 6th street it has all you will need pool wifi and continental breakfast. Walking distance from 6th street.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"false advertising - do not stay here"
Please do yourself a favor and do not stay here. The motel looks nothing like the pictures. It took over 30 minutes to check in and the front desk clerk was very rude. Did not feel safe parking my car here, and it takes alot for me to not feel safe. I "cancelled" my reservation within 10 minutes and the manager would not talk to me. Trust me, this place is awful!
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
suzy
"better than I expected"
Stayed Sunday thru Friday in July. Hotel is older doors open to outside type. A very basic motel. Outside area and rooms were clean. Room is simple but has tv, microwave, coffee maker, and hair dryer. Did have wifi but it was slow. Maid service was ok but they don't empty the coffeemaker and don't refill your coffee supplies unless you use them all. All nights were quiet except Thurs. 2 am the drunks rolled in, never saw any type of security. CVS close enough to walk, and a very good Denny's close by but nothing else. Right across highway was downtown Austin. If you use hotels.com you have to give a $50 incidental deposit at check in that they return at check out. Breakfast is very limited-waffles, toast, yogart, and Cinnamon rolls in a small room. Never felt unsafe. I would stay here again.
5 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
kk
"great place to stay cheap in Austin"
I've stayed at this hotel numerous times when we stay in Austin. Close to downtown, you can see the Capitol from the parking lot. They're renovating right now, and we got to stay in one of the updated rooms. Wood laminate on the floor, brighter bed spreads, and a fresh coat of paint have done this place wonders.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
alicia
"In general it is fine."
The location is good and the room looks clean. The only thing I have problem with is the small size bathroom.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Nick
"Very convienent. Close to everything."
Very nice hotel! Beds could've been a bit more comfy. But overall very nice and clean
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Dena
"Rude"
I bought this for an elderly friend who was going to the capitol to speak on behalf of the elderly. Somehow the wrong date was communicated and she arrived a day late...... our fault I know. But there is a but.. It was late(10 pm), they had been paid, there were rooms available and she is older. Although they were under no legal obligation, morally, they could have been accommodating but instead basically said "Too bad; So sad. Be well."
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
Was happy the room had minifridge and microwave. However they wouldn't check me in until over an hour past my checkout time.
3 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
JC
"A place to lay your head"
The hotel was close to the downtown music scene, which is why we chose the hotel. The room was nicely remodeled, the mattress could be updated as well. It seemed a little crowed with 2 queen beds. The air conditioning unit was noisy. All in all it was a fine hotel for a one night stay near downtown, especially for the price.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
jj
Loved the rooms and had a great night's sleep. Only a couple minutes cab ride to sixth street.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Nice hotel with a great location in Austin Tx"
Had business at the State Capitol and this hotel location was within 5 minutes of the parking garage and the Capitol. Staff was very helpful when questions were asked.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Karl
"Great Location near Capitol area"
Friendly and helpful staff. Easy access to downtown, Capitol and Lady Bird Lake. Rooms were clean and all the amenities for a great price!
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Becky
"Great night's sleep"
There's a few reviews out thre that are bad regarding this place, but the rooms are actually nice and the beds are COMFORTABLE. Obviously, this is no 5 star hotel, but the staff was really nice and helpful and there were no security issues during our stay, which was an overnight stay. Overall, I am satisfied with the great night's sleep I got. ;]
1 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2014
"Newly remodeled. Nice place to stay for the money"
It was all I could ask for for the money. Easy to get to. 10 buck can ride to 6th street
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
paul
"Nice Hotel close to downtown."
Great A/C great view of downtown.Desk service great.Continental breakfast good.Maid service handy
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Jose
"Pleasantly Surprised"
When on a road trip, I am just looking for a place to shower and sleep. I don't need much. This hotel was a pleasant surprise. The room seemed to be recently remodeled complete with a laminate, hardwood floors - no carpet here which makes for a less "icky" environment. Close to downtown and walking distance to Austin's best bar-b-que joint, Franklin's. I was so happy, I ended up staying a second night. Staff can be a little overzealous in their customer service and the breakfast is not on par with other places I have stayed on this trip. However, if I am ever back in Austin, I will stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
gto69mach1
"Uncomfortable"
A week prior, I stayed at the other Super 8 in Austin and was surprised this location would be noticeably worse even though the room was twice as expensive. Also there seems to be confusion between the two locations as far as maps and google are concerned. Be careful that you choose the right location.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"One of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in!"
The worst hotel staff with no compasion for any type of service. Did not understand english and argued about everything from check in to check out. I felt I was in pay by the hour hotel and I should just through money in lobby and never have any request of hotel staff.
3 night trip Jun 2, 2014
"convenient location"
The best part of the hotel was its location and proximity to local sights. There was nothing bad about the hotel plus they had breakfast and a pool.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
mt
"close to capitol, convenient"
The hotel was walking distance to the capitol. Breakfast was included and there was a pool.
1 night trip with friends Jun 2, 2014
mt
"Never Ever Again!!!!!"
We did not end up staying at this particular Super 8 !!! Hotel Manager was very aggressive, not a people person, not very helpful at all... We were out of there in a matter of 7 minutes flat... I would sleep in my car if this is your last choice to stay!!!!! J. Huron
2 night trip May 30, 2014