All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1201 N I-35, Austin, TX, 78702, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Bargain Priced Reasonable Accommodations"
In Austin for 3 days just before New Years Day. Austin was cold and grey, rooms were very warm. WiFi can be spotty. In-room microwave and refrigerator - nice!
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Russell
"Happy New Year"
Great value for the price and location. Walking distance to 6th street and right next to the interstate. Clean room, friendly service. Walls are pretty thin but other than that we really enjoyed our stay. Will definitely book again on our next stay.
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Chad
"New Years Eve"
Close to 6th street with a 15 minute walk, guy at front desk was very polite and helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Good Getaway When School's Out!"
It appeared that it was in the process of finishing off a remodeling. The floors were done in a wood-look. The exterior fencing was redone to look less harsh. It was during The Christmas break and still rather noisy (the lack of carpeting did not help). I would not stay here when UT was in session the noise would be unbearable you are walking distance to 6th street bars!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Darryl
"Good for the price and location"
I went for an interview. It is right next to University Medical Center Brackenridge. It was good enough. The neighborhood seemed safe. They put us on the first floor right next to the wash room, but we still didn't have any noise problems. The breakfast was what you would expect, waffles, coffee, etc. The beds were comfortable enough. HBO. The rooms weren't huge but they were big enough. A good place to rest and keep your things.
1 night business trip Dec 21, 2014
Isabel
"Great for the price"
New wooden floors.. Very clean..great location from Austin downtown.
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Sachin
"good room. inexpensive."
Comfortable room. Great location.
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
alejandro
"6th street party"
Great location from 6th street sheets were stained, ew however the hotel room was nice and security gard was always on watch made me feel safe!!
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
reina
2 day stay to see show at Ransom Center. Convenient and inexpensive.
2 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
"Good hotel"
The only inconvenience was that we couldn't check in until 3. Most places don't mind if you're a little early. Other than that the room was nice and comfortable. The iron was chained to the ironing board so that was a small bit annoying. And it's right off the highway so make sure you don't mind the sound of cars driving by all night.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
k
"Good room"
Our stay here was just fine. The room seemed to have been remodeled fairly recently. Bag check with receipts would be a nice touch.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2014
William D
"great stay"
Always use your place for business.
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
"Cheap, Easy, Close"
If you just need a cheap bed you won't be disappointed. No complaints.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Cal
"downtown and cheap"
greaT breakfast! and a very professional staff.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
JUSTICE
"Nice, cheap hotel, close to 6th street"
The price was right and the room was nice. Close enough to 6th street and the capital to walk, but part of the walk is a bit sketchy, so would probably cab it at night. Overall, a good hotel for much cheaper than most in the area.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Hidden Gem"
Fantastic. Great location, very clean and the staff was excellent. This is a no frills economical place to stash your bags and hit the streets. Next time I need to be in downtown Austin, I know where I will stay.
1 night trip with friends Nov 19, 2014
larissa rose
"Good value, if noisy, on a Friday night in Austin"
We chose this motel for price at this location, just off I-35 on 12th Street, so across the freeway from downtown Austin. We thought we were not too close to the UT campus, but our only complaint is about noise. Smokers met on the balcony at the top of the stairs two rooms down from ours. They were loud. College kids stayed next door. They were loud. Sometime after midnight on a Friday, it got quiet and my wife and I slept well.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Austin stay"
The room was very clean well crept up an I was surprised that the hotel was just a walk to most sights wold recommend this hotel to all of my frends.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Much better than expected."
The room was nice, clean and comfy. It was also conveniently located to the Downtown Austin area so we were able to walk most places.
It was an overall bad experience. The floors were dirty when I checked in and never seemed to get any better during the 4 days I was there. The mini-frig didn’t work and the in-room iron was broken.
We had a downtown event in Austin. The Super 8 was nearby and reasonably priced. It was a good choice for us and we would stay there again.
"Yuuuuuuup!"
I spent a weekend there. It has everything you need and it's clean. Good price for being close to diwntown. Cab ride to 6th ave is $7.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice place to rest in Austin"
In town for a wedding. The room was clean and comfortable. The front dest was very nice and helpful. Overall very nice visit.
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Jimmy
"Very Impressed"
Very clean, modern room. The attractions of downtown Austin were just a short walk away.
3 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
"walking distance to 6th street, affordable, clean"
The hotel is most likey the cheapest with 20 minute walk of 6th street and Congress St. The location makes enjoying the downtown convenient. The room had the essentials, continental breakfast and a pool. I did not get around to tasting the breakfast or trying the pool but both are a nice touch.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
chris
"Good for the price"
The room is centrally located to where we were hanging out, so that was a bonus. It's been remodeled and the rooms are nicer than others in the area. For the money, it's a decent place to stay. The staff, pool, free breakfast was nice, but don't expect it to be spotless or luxurious, because it's not.
3 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
Rachael
"Great budget stay!"
The room was nicer than we expected from a motel. Plenty of amenities like a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker, and a flat screen TV. The room seemed renovated with new wooden floors, modern bedsheets, and most importantly, it felt clean and inviting. The older man at the counter was friendly, too. The only complaint I had was there was no soap or shampoo for some reason, but luckily I brought my own.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Kat
"unexpected costs and delays"
We arrived on time to Austin after paying in advance for our rooms and were surprised when we were told at the front desk that we then had to Pay a "Deposit" of $50 which would be refunded when we left. We payed it and took the room. That was Saturday night. I am writing this on Monday and we still have not received our deposit back from the hotel. I had no issue with the rooms, or even the fact of a deposit, but there was no notification of any deposit when we purchased the tickets and even so, I do not understand how long it is taking to have the "Deposit" refunded to my accounts.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Liam
"Not bad for the location and price"
I got what I paid for. The rooms were clean and updated. The front desk was kind of useless, I could have checked myself in a lot faster than the yokel working the late night shift. I went back down the next morning to ask for some plastic forks and the guy told me he didn't know if they had any. Mean while there was a giant pile by the breakfast bar. The other clientele staying were also annoying (late night/early morning yelling, slamming doors). Overall I would stay there again. Close walking distance to downtown and easy access to I-35. AC worked, beds weren't too bad, bathrooms were clean.
4 night trip Oct 21, 2014
"Just walk across I-35 and you are downtown!"
Just walk across I 35 and you are in the heart of AUSTIN! Unheated pool when I was there, though. No problems with this small motel.
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
juan
"The worst hotel ever!"
The pictures on line are not what the property looks like. It is in a very unsafe neighborhood. The bathtub took 2 hours to drain. The staff is very rude!
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2014
Rhonda
"Surprised."
I really was worried that this hotel would not be very good but I was surprised. It was clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
HOWARD
"austin rocks!"
loved it...the staff was great. The hotel is nothing fancy, but it was clean and safe, and the free breakfast was nice! Was a hike downtown, but quick cab service if preferred. No really close places to eat, a couple miles to anything.Overall, very pleased. If they had a shuttle downtown, it would have been perfect since city buses werent close. Got to see all of my 'must see's", will definately go back. Great value for the price.
5 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2014
Phyllita
"nice hotel,very clean"
front desk night person was a little rude otherwise the stay was ok. no food available there or taxi service
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
rafael
"great place to stay"
Came in town for a wedding and had a wonderful stay
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2014
The room was very clean and quiet. No frills but a comfortable clean room which is what I expected. What makes this Super 8 a really good deal is the location...just a couple blocks up from West 6th Street where all the action is, in view of the Capitol, and a very short distance to UT and the Longhorn stadium. Unless you have a real desire for the luxury of the big hotels at quadruple the price then this hotel fits the bill just fine.
2 night trip Oct 9, 2014
"Very Very Good!"
For the same price, if not more, we've stayed in unacceptable conditions! We were very pleased with this place and we walked to & from the convention each day.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Elaine
"Do not stay here"
This place is old run down and dirty. The staff was rude. We were required to leave a "damage deposit" at check in, but the staff couldn't be bothered to check the room with us upon check out.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Ugh."
After a long, hot walk I dive into the shower. Tub doesn't drain. Call from the front desk...How's everything?! ugh... I can put you in another room... Scoop everything up and move... Next am... Water doesn't drain... I have to wonder if any of the tubs drain. Clean enough, but the mechanics and location of this place make me wish I'd coughed up another chunk of change to go to a 'real' hotel. You should.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
S
"Simple, cheap, clean"
OK for low cost accommodation near central Austin. Basic breakfast included. Ice machine near my room and snack vending machine out of order. Staff friendly and helpful. Clean room and facility, noisy AC. Minimal aesthetics, but as expected.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Close to 6th street"
Good for the price, close to 6th street where everything happens in the evening it's only a 15 minute walk
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Caroline
"It does the job"
Stayed here for 4 nights. It wasn't luxurious but the rooms were nicer than most in the same price range. There were a few dingy marks on the walls and the bed was a little hard. But we felt safe, well rested and if you walked one parking lot over you could see the Capitol building. I would stay here again for sure. I don't need fancy, I need what works.
4 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
My stay was pleasant but they did let some people hang out on the balcony and drink beer until almost midnight. I would stay again though.
3 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Never Stay in this place"
Never Stay in this place again, bad COSTUMER service, air conditioning dont work, bad breakfast.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
"OK Place"
Slightly updated - ok and convenient to down town.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Ron
"Not a bad hotel for a couple of days in Austin."
Very close to downtown and rooms were nice and updated. Not a bad price for the location and parking is free compare to most hotels in the area. Overall a good hotel to stay at.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"More than I expected"
I was truly surprised that the room was as nice as it was. Very clean and comfortable. I will stay there again on my next trip. We didn't have time to check out the pool. My only complaint is the complimentary breakfast. Cold cereal, toast and juice. Just go out for food.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
ProudMom
terrible experience!!, we were not able to sleep on our first night,there was a lot of loud noises and people screaming and yelling from the outside, we heard the guard trying to stop them, they settled for a while but resumed all the noises after 10mins, we voiced our concern to the manager on duty the next morning , he told us to write our complain on a white sheet of paper,we asked to at least reimburse us for the first night , when we handed it back it doesnt seem like they were gonna do anythng about it. We have stayed in other Super 8s and it was not like this, they did not even bother to clean our room the second day. we will not recommend this branch!!!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"awesome"
Great view.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
jacob
"Nice for the price, close to Downtown, UT"
Newly renovated, very clean. Staff was helpful and there was also a simple coffee and breakfast room.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014