All hotels in Alexandria, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here6017 Old Boyce Rd, Alexandria, LA, 71303, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Room at Super 8 in Alexandria, La."
It was just okay. At about 8pm, I started to smell cigarette smoke and did not know where it was coming from. Finally figured out it was coming from cracks around the door so I put a towel on the floor. But that did not stop that awful smell from coming in. In the morning, I told the front desk person about it. I was suppose to have a smoke free room, but this was awful.I will need a room for the 12th or 13th of June, but don't know if I will stay here or not.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
"Easter stay"
It was a great stay. Friendly staff and great service.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Business"
Needed to change room didn't want upstairs had to carry several items in. Staff was very helpful in changing room.A little out of way but not bad. Will be staying there again in 2 weeks
3 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Rose
"Super 8 was great."
Had a great stay......will stay again for sure......front desk ladies were great, except for one lazy evening lady.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Front desk helper does not care."
Never made it the front desk did not want my business.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Darryl
"Super 8 needs better Customer Service."
Not bad...once I got past registration. The hotel clerk first confirmed my reservation, but then said it was cancelled because my credit card was denied. I argued that I had a valid confirmation # from Hotels.com, who had my credit card information and charge. My AMEX has been charged by you (Hotels.com) and there is a pending charge on my card from Super 8. I wonder what's going on???
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
timothy P
very impressed with friendliness of staff and cleanliness of rooms.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"icky"
The pullout bed had no sheets in the room so we went down to ask the lady for some and she was very surly about it and she came up with a few odds and ends like to flat sheets fitted and flat and there was no comforter so the kids had to sleep with the blankets they brought thank goodness we brought them! The bedspread we had was so thin and it wasn't even a comforter and it felt dirty. The ice machine was broken and the place was so dirty we didn't even want to eat breakfast there the next day.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Vicki
"Nice location"
Check in quick. Girl working that night went out of her way to help us find a coffee store
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Russ
"Served its purpose"
Clean and decent, Although the toilet was a little iffy. It flushed very slowly other than that it was fine. Continental breakfast with a hot waffle maker. I got what I expected.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"I had a super stay at the Super 8"
The front desk representative was helpful and nice.
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Stanley
"Weekend Stay"
It was nice. Didn't arrivevuntil later in the night, and front desk staff was very kind and hand all the proper paper work ready for me to sign. Staff was helpful and nice as well.
2 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Sonya
The registration process was quick and we were in our rooms in no time. My room was clean and had no smoke odor like some "no-smoking" rooms claim. It took me a little while to find the kleenex -- it was in a slit under the vanity and the hair dryer mount was loose. Other than that I was very pleased with everything. It was right off the interstate and across the road from a Cracker Barrel -- how can you beat that! I will probably stay there again next year.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Good value."
Exceeded my expectations. Room was very good, staff was excellent.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Jeremiah
"Nice hotel close to I49 in Alexandria"
Overall it was a nice hotel. There were a few minor issues with the room, but I would stay again.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Nice basic hotel but no elevator"
Basic hotel but hotel has no elevator so very inconvenient carrying luggage to second floor. Also the bedding was very thin and cheap.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
Shana
"Not a bad stay!"
Staff is great! Rooms not bad! I'll continue to stay at Super 8's!!! Thanks for making our experience during the holiday great!!
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"nice hotel close to eating places"
we use this motel in route to houston tx every so often it is conveniently located for our route and also close to good eating places. Rooms are always clean and comfortable. Staff are always friendly and helpful. Value good. This trip the only complaint i have is that the bathroom floors were clean except for corners looked like the trash and grit had not been cleaned for a while.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
ronald
"Fantastic Service!"
Monica is a delight. We had a problem with the room, but management immediately corrected it. I highly recommend this hotel.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
John A.
"Dirty"
Carpets were dirty, pillows were flat and the extra lock on the door was broken.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"WILL NOT STAY HERE AGAIN."
This hotel was very dirty ,our room was a handicap room and was very nasty and dirty. Do not waste your money here. It was very dissapointing and the hotel staff was not very enthusiastic about their job.definitely will not stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Amber
"Nice and clean"
Room was nice and clean. Good service.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Tina M
"More value than expected"
I got more than what I paid for, in my opinion. This is a nice hotel that feels still rather new. The room was clean, smelled great, looked fine, and the beds were comfy. The breakfast was good enough and the staff were very friendly. We have no complaints and felt for the discounted price we paid, we got a really great deal. We didn't expect it to be this nice for the price, so we're impressed!
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Super 8 I 49"
Hotel was great. They had coffee but no sugar or cream was provided in the room. Also the free breakfast was only things you didn't have to cook. You expect a meal but it isn't. The service and the rooms were the best thing. Overall it's a good hotel. Just need to update things.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Erica
"excellent for the price"
Friendly staff and nice, clean rooms. A few miles from town but it makes for a quiet night. Would definitely stay again.
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
"A Good Value"
This my second stay at this motel. It isn't extra special, but it's clean, comfortable and reasonably priced. My demands of a motel aren't very high. I often stay at the place where they leave the light on for you. I'm a guy and I usually traveling alone. That being said, this motel has a lot going for it. It comes equipped with things the basic motels don't. I made use of the iron and ironing board, both work perfectly. And there's the microwave and frig. Although the motel is on the north end of town, it is a minute from I-49 which helps you get anywhere fast. I would DEFINITELY stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Lou
"EZ off/EZ on highway access."
Room was relatively clean, carpet not clean looking (which seems to be a problem in most places we stop at). Towel bar by sink practically coming off the wall and shower in tub was broken in the on position, surprised that housekeeping hadn't notified maintenance. The continental breakfast was sparse and not maintained during the time we were there.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Pat
Was looking for a reasonable priced hotel for a one night stay. I chose this location based on previous reviews. Checked in after 10pm with no problems. Looks like there has been some recent renovations. The bathroom could have been a little cleaner and the carpet needs to be replaced. Overall a good night stay and great price.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Nice hotel, good service"
Hotel was nice. Monica is wonderful! The evening desk clerk not as friendly or helpful. Room was clean and nice, the hallways and pool needs a little more attention. Great hotel for the price. We will stay again.
4 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Monica
"Great for the price!"
The hotel was clean and I loved having a mini fridge (larger than most mini fridge's) and microwave in the room. They came in handy with our 4 night stay visiting family in the area. It was clean, the AC worked well, they had a decent Continental breakfast and the pool was nice. I wish they had a jacuzzi and elevator, but for the price I was fine with lacking these amenities. Overall it was a nice hotel. Coming from a person that stays in hotels 50+ nights a year for work in some of the high end hotels...thats a good compliment...and most of the time they don't have a fridge or microwave!
4 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
Valerie
"Looked clean but....."
The lady at the front was extremely nice. The room upon first inspection looked clean. We had towels that were dirty with human hair on it. They were replaced but needless to say we did not feel comfortable with taking a shower. The carpet looked clean but smelled after a bit. The air conditioner was very noisy and kept us up most of the night. I reported this to the manager. Also, the rooms have very thin walls. We heard the people talking all night. They were not being loud just talking. I would not recommend this hotel if needing to sleep.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Wendy
Mrs Monica (front desk) was very helpful and friendly...nothing fancy but it was everything I needed for my 3 night buisness trip, I will be back
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
"Nice place for short stay"
Nice place for short stay
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
Adris
"Nasty or poor management"
I was sent to 3 different rooms attemping to check in. 2 of the rooms had not been cleaned and the third was occupied. I did not stay at this hotel. I left. I had prepaid for this room and did request a refund.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Wanda
"Will stay again"
We stayed at this hotel for the weekend of mudfest. The staff was very friendly and happy to please. The room was clean, comfy and no funny smells!! The hotel was packed out, and still had great service. Will definitely stay again when in the area.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Brandy
"Close to highways"
It served my overnight needs just fine. Wifi a bit slow
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Goshen
"Needs Improvement"
The hotel was in an ok location, overall the hotel needs attention. There was a live roach on the bathroom floor, good size hole in the blanket.
1 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2014
"A Place to crash"
Hotel was nice and clean. No elevator, matress sinks no support and lots of trains. Good stay for price
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
mark
"Just One Night"
Decent Value. Breakfast is really coffee and frozen sausage biscuts.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
Room was clean and comfortable but outside and hallway was pretty scummy. Desk clerk was fantastic. Very helpful.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
linda
AC took a while to cool down but finally did,
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
"Not a second time"
Admittedly, we did arrive at 12:30 AM, but it took five minutes to get someone to check us in while we stood in the secured vestibule. That should have been a tip off. The attendant gave no instructions as to the best way to get to our room or even if there was an elevator available. The room appeared clean. The beds were hard as a rock, however, and the cooling unit fan rattled the entire night. Oh, and did I mention the train blaring its humongous horn at 3:00 in the AM. Don't bother if you're looking for a night's sleep, which is all we wanted. Way too little for $73.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Bruce
"Customers do come first!"
I must say, Monica (front desk clerk) went above and beyond. She is definitely an asset to Super 8. After you have traveled quite a distance, all you want is to get checked into your room and relax. It was so nice to be greeted with a smile. Excellent customer service, Monica!
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
LaToya Williams
"Was what I expected"
Room was clean and comfortable. The amenities are what you would expect from that price of hotel. The desk clerk was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was small but full and ready for people. I was satisfied with all of it. I usually stay at higher priced places where the amenities are better but I got everything I paid for and had a pleasant stay. I would recommend it.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Rod
"Served its purpose"
It was a good nights stay. Staff was very friendly even recognizing I was not a mourning person. Breakfast was good. But the hallway and room had a smell I can not define at the moment. The location to airport was perfect .
3 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
The room was a little dark and kinda smelled like a wet dog had stayed the night before....which is odd since this location does not allow pets. I would've asked to be moved, but I was too tired and was only going to be there from 11:30 pm to 7:30 am....not to mention I didn't want to bother the staff. The staff, were so very nice and even accommodated all of my extra requests- including making a few copies for me! They get two thumbs up.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
Nicole
"Exactly what I expected"
The hotel was fairly priced for what I needed, which was a place to stay while traveling between destinations. The hotel staff was friendly to us, and the breakfast was nice. The room was decent for the price. No complaints.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2014
"Good Hotel"
A good place to stay! Clean, affordable and overall a good place to lay your head for the night, or two.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
good business stop
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Al
The bed was very comfortable and I was very pleased with my stay.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014