All hotels in Alexandria, Louisiana, United States of America
6017 Old Boyce Rd, Alexandria, LA, 71303, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

• Value for money
    Quite clean
    Room is all right
    Bad amenities
"Suitable for my needs"
I needed a room because I wasn't able to complete my trip as expected. This hate suited my needs. The price was appropriate for a clean and comfortable room. The front desk clerk was friendly and professional. The location was of no importance to me as this was just a lay over for me. I'd stay here again under the same circumstances.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2015
Nice and friendly
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
Ronny
"Ronny"
The stay was nice and friendly
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2015
Ronny
"Terrible"
This was the wrost room of my life! The bathroom was dirty, bed wasnt clean, and it smelled liked old water! Overall it was horrible!
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
Very pleasant! Employees were very nice. We enjoyed our stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
Great place service was excellent. Staff was extremely polite and helpful
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2015
Timothy
"Alexandria Stop Spot"
Great room, comfortable, good breakfast. No elevator and ice machine was out of order on 2nd floor where we were but right below on 1st was one that worked. Very convenient to I-49 on northern side of Alexandria. Shower worked fine but drainage didn't quite keep up. One cup at a time coffee makers is not my choice but can live with it. Everyone was very helpful!
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
My only problem was a noisy neighbor who turned their music up so loud that I could hear the booming through my wall from before midnight to almost 3am. I pounded on the wall about then and the music faded.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
Rooms were clean and odor free. Staff was efficient and friendly?
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
"Washing machines required"
Overall not the worst place we have stayed however, cleaning staff need to wash the blankets regularly, mysterious marks all over the room. Also cleaning staff left dirty wash cloth (assumed used to clean shower) on the curtain rod. I would not stay again left feeling dirty.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
"Happy stay Super 8 Alexandria I 49"
It is a good place to stay when you travel at middle Louisiana
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Chengyu
"Clean and Comfortable"
East access to this hotel from I-49. Needed to stay here for just a quick sleep to be in a meeting in New Orleans the next morning but didn't want to drive that late at night. The hotel was very clean and price was incredible. Usually for a price as low as I pad you get a dump and I was expecting that but I was surprised to see that wasn't the case here. It was well maintained. I would use this hotel again in a similar circumstance.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
"Terrible"
I will never make a reservation here again!!!!
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Shawanda
"Good Place"
Everything is good about this place...I would stay again!
1 night trip Jul 24, 2015
Edwin
"Ok for the price"
Hotel was nice and clean. Had to get the fridge replaced upon check in (didn't work). Coffee pot in room wasn't working and it never got replaced by maintenance after repeated requests. We had to get towels ourselves after housekeeping didn't leave any and they also left chemicals in our room. Overall, it was okay and the day shift staff was great, night staff not so much.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
I would not recommend this hotel, unless you have no other choice. My room was clean, but my family's rooms were not. Our check in time was 2 PM, we arrived around 4 PM and one room was not clean. They had to wait. Next, my other family member had a toilet that overflowed, maintenance came, unclogged it, then left the plunger for them to use in case it happened again. In addition, they did not have soap in their room.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
Penny
The room was dirty. We had to get our own sheets, blankets, not enough pillows and make the pull out beds. The rooms smelled bad. I will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
debby
"Strictly Business"
My stay was just fine for a business trip. Nice room, good breakfast, what more could you ask for. Maybe a beach view, but not in Alexandria
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Daryl
Breakfast was horrible! !!
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
angel
"Nice and Comfortable"
If you are looking for comfortable accommodations without all the bells and whistles to inflate the cost, this is the hotel for you.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Would not recommend. You can hear everything through the walls. The toilet wasn't flushed when I came into my room. The shower curtain rod was falling off the wall.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
"Comfortable"
It is an old vicinity but very spacious and comfortable. We only stayed for one night which served its purpose.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Alex
"Pretty ok Stay!"
Rooms need some tlc. We stayed in a jetted tub room ,water was a little yellow at first,but after it ran the second time it was better.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Katelane
"Probably better when it's not so full."
Hotel was full, staff ran my credit card before I even got to the hotel for check-in. This was not a pre-paid stay. The arrangement was to pay upon arrival. When questioned staff said that they were seeing if they could give my room to someone else. Road construction in the area made exiting hotel difficult.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
The staff (desk) was friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"Dirty/Not very professional"
Air conditions was broken, only the fan would blow and the ac would kick on for 2 minutes and then turn back off. Requested another room, but there were apparently no other rooms available. The maintenance man came out at 10:15 pm on the second day, was called down to the front desk after only being in the room for 3 minutes and didn't return for another 30 min. Long story short, the air condition was fixed after 11 p.m. The bathroom floors had probably not been cleaned in quite some time, they were filthy.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Lee Ann
"HORRIBLY DISGUSTING!!!!"
This hotel was BY FAR the WORST hotel I've ever stayed in!!! The sheets were stained! Bathroom came with ONE towel for 4 people, the shower rod was broken and hanging, the tub was dirty with grime! This room was DISGUSTING!! We checked out 30 min after we got it!! HORRIBLE!!
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Christina
"Heading to Vegas"
Staff very friendly everything went well for us
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
carlos
I needed a place to stay that was clean and close to alexandria. This was perfect and a great price.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
"nice hotel close to restaurants and have a pool"
Breakfast was good bed is comfortable Can't say more didn't stay long
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Mar
"Last minute romance"
It was really nice. Good value for the price and absolutely love the jetted tub
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Kimberly
"excellent staff"
The staff was awesome and friendly when we checked in at hotel. Unfortunately the arrogant train conductor blowing the horn at midnight consistently didn't help (not the hotels fault). I would strongly recommend.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Rebecca
"smelling bad"
as same as last time we were there , still smell bad odor in hallways , need more clean up !! hope next time will be better !!!
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Ngoc
"Smelling bad"
Same last time we were there , still smell bad in hallways, need clean up more
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Ngoc
"Worst office staff ever."
Never have been treated as rudely as when I walked in. No greeting, told where to stand, and had paperwork shoved in my face. The office has never been trained in consumer relations, and probably doesn't care to be. They don't appreciate their guests.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Room at Super 8 in Alexandria, La."
It was just okay. At about 8pm, I started to smell cigarette smoke and did not know where it was coming from. Finally figured out it was coming from cracks around the door so I put a towel on the floor. But that did not stop that awful smell from coming in. In the morning, I told the front desk person about it. I was suppose to have a smoke free room, but this was awful.I will need a room for the 12th or 13th of June, but don't know if I will stay here or not.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2015
My stay was good, the staff was very nice and accommodating to all of our needs being met, and answered all of our questions. The rooms were clean, but the carpets were stained with spots, also stained in the hallways. The beds were comfortable and clean, bathroom was clean and air conditioning worked well, as well as microwave and refrigerator. The breakfast was good with a nice variety of food offered. Enjoyed my stay, a great price for someone on a budget. Need more handicapped rooms available to be reserved and elevators.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Everything was very good. Short drive to Alexandri"
The staff was most accommodating and helpful. I thought it was very clean and felt safe having to use my key card to enter the building. Kept all others out of halls and hotel. Thanks
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Staff very helpful."
Pool was dirty. Pump was not even on. That was a big disappointment.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Easter stay"
It was a great stay. Friendly staff and great service.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Business"
Needed to change room didn't want upstairs had to carry several items in. Staff was very helpful in changing room.A little out of way but not bad. Will be staying there again in 2 weeks
3 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
Rose
"Super 8 was great."
Had a great stay......will stay again for sure......front desk ladies were great, except for one lazy evening lady.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Front desk helper does not care."
Never made it the front desk did not want my business.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Darryl
"Super 8 needs better Customer Service."
Not bad...once I got past registration. The hotel clerk first confirmed my reservation, but then said it was cancelled because my credit card was denied. I argued that I had a valid confirmation # from Hotels.com, who had my credit card information and charge. My AMEX has been charged by you (Hotels.com) and there is a pending charge on my card from Super 8. I wonder what's going on???
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
timothy P
"Not bad for the price."
I come to town once a month and have made Super 8 my hotel of choice because of the price. This location is much better than the one off MacArthur! I felt safe at this location and the room only had one way in (the other location has two entrances). The entire hotel is non-smoking, which is a super plus for me. They offer a continental breakfast that starts early (530) but it's not much more than cereal and coffee. Still, it's nice to have that available. The location is right off the interstate so it's not hard to find. There are fast food options and gas stations right next door. The wifi was good enough to check email or surf the web. I was even able to watch Netflix somewhat without interruption. The rooms themselves are about what you would expect for a Super 8. You get what you pay for, and I'm satisfied enough with this hotel to use them again next month.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Anytime I go to Alexandria this will be my stay"
The appearance was very nice close to eating places. The rooms are so beautiful, clean, and comfortable. The workout room is great! I shall return.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Bates Roach and Rat Inn"
Carpet was dirty had that nasty hotel smell. I checked in and not even 5 minutes later checked out. Go to Comfort Suites across the street unless you're nasty then you will love it.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
C
"nice place but staff needs to pay attention"
nice looking place. night checkin staff was a bit surly for 11pm. room needed to be vacuumed and urine stains on toilet rim, and food or some drink splattered on the walls. but a very nice place just not kept up by staff very well.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
very impressed with friendliness of staff and cleanliness of rooms.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015