All hotels in Alexandria, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here6017 Old Boyce Rd, Alexandria, LA, 71303, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"ok but not great"
this super 8 is not the best hotel I would recomment thw comfort suites right next door much nicer rooms and much nicer appearance
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Very helpful and friendly staff! Room was good and exactly what we needed for our short stay.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Motel was easy to find in a well lite area. Rooms are clean and nice. Very affordable. Overall nice stay..
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
LaShaun
"Felt safe with locks on outside doors to rooms"
Nice. Locks on doors outside of hotel leading to rooms made me feel secure.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
bri
"Dissappointed"
I booked this hotel 2 weeks in advance and requested a hide-a-bed. Hotel was informed of our late check in and when we got there, they had not available hide-a-beds so one of us had to sleep on the floor and the TV did not work. We had to move to a different room. Very aggravating that we didn't have the extra bed.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
Moore
"Awesome hotel!"
We are a 25 year old couple who do professional wrestling for a living. This place was a great overnight stay during our La tour. Staff was incredible, room was brand new and was huge! Would stay in this place again for sure! Also had safe surroundings.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
houston
"Great hotel for price"
Nothing to complain about. Good deal. Nice hotel. Very clean. Updated and nice furnishings. Would definitely recommend to a friend. Have never stayed in a Super 8 but would definitely consider another stay there. If you looking for a really good rate then you should check this hotel out.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Cam
Hotel was a bit ran down & out dated.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
lneroberts
Everything was great
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2013
"Close to I-49"
I have stayed here before and enjoy it because its location close to the interstate and has several dining options within walking distance. My only complaint was that my bath tub was terribly dirty. Had hair all over it, and I mean all over it. Of course I didn't notice it until I went to take a shower the next morning. I just cleaned it out myself, but let the hotel staff know when I checked out. They were very nice and apologetic about it. Would stay here again though.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
Leanne
"Overnight with family"
The rooms and beds were comfortable. The continental breakfast was sufficient for our family. The security latch on the door broke when we tried locking it but the deadbolt worked - we reported it to management. It must have been damaged by a previous guest. We were surprised three times between midnight and five am with the train going past nearby - the engineers really didn't need to blow the whistle each time!
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Okie going home
All in all, it was fine. The size of the room was great, the bathroom needed to be patched and re-painted, but it was clean. The breakfast area was too small in my opinion, I was traveling with my family of 7 and there was not enough chairs for my clan!
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
Cory
"Super 8 I49 Alexandria, LA"
Friendly and efficient service, clean pool, comfortable room, good breakfast.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Kenn
"What's that smell?"
smelly room, rude staff, pitiful breakfast, but it served its purpose
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"Okay if You Want a Cheap Price; Not Delightful"
I stayed here with some co-workers for a teaching conference. Needless to say, we didn't want to spend a lot. I was not impressed. I wanted to let others know that this is NOT the place to go if you want a comfortable experience for traveling. However, if you are trying to get a place that is cheap and you don't care too much about it other than that, it'll do. There's not many options in Pineville/ Alexandria unless you significantly go up in price. These are things I had trouble with: 1. There's not much variety (or any protein or water) in breakfast options; 2. The gym/ workout facility was temporarily out of service, so the day it didn't rain, I ran outside, but it's not an ideal location. 3. When I ran around the parking lot, I was disturbed that one of the doors that should only have access with a key was propped open with the rug. I think they should have a sensor/ alarm for this. 4. There was a flea in our bathroom (yes, I'm sure it was a flea). Hope this helps!!!
Other trip Jun 19, 2013
Teacher:)
"Great price, nice place"
I was thinking it would be a lot worse in condition but seems to be very new, with a good management team in place. The room was clean - there was a fridge and microwave (no freezer in the fridge) and the TV actually got HD. A little removed from most commercial parts of Alexandria but was only a 10 minute drive to anything I needed.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Ron
Excellent price, satisified with room, facility and service
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Great!"
2nd weekend we use this hotel in a month and it was great. The room was very clean and the location was excellent. Thank you and see you soon.Lucy
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Lucy
"Did not stay. Room was unsafe, smelled odd, and ai"
Not good at all. Room smelled, air conditioning not working order, staff rude,and room was unsafe.
Other trip May 28, 2013
It was necessary to ask for linens each day as there wer never enough. We also had a couch which opened up for the extra bed. It looked as though it had not been changed so we had to ask for bed linens and change it ourselves. Breakfast bar needed spray for the waffle imager and also needs tongs to pick up foods as there were none available.
2 night family trip May 23, 2013
"Very clean room"
The location was great! It was a clean room, but we got the room right across the pool and it was 4pm when we checked in and we had driven for over 10 hours so we were very tired and i we could hear we kids screaming and having fun. The kids were running in the hallways so we couldn't sleep. Also, the AC unit was not working properly, but like i said before we were so tired we didn't even call the front desk. I would stay here again, but i would make sure that i'm not close to the pool.
1 night business trip May 25, 2013
Lucy
"Nice and comfortable"
My husband and I stayed one night at the hotel and it was comfortable and nice. The staff was very helpful and friendly
Other trip May 27, 2013
The Hinton's
"GREAT RESTFUL STAY"
This motel is an exceptional value. Very clean, quiet, safe, helpful staff and a good breakfast and comfortable room were the positives. Somme folks might say the the 3 to 5 minute drive into Alexandria might be a negative, but we didn't mind or the trains that passes by about 3 blocks away four times a day was a good tradeoff for the positives. We would stay there again!
3 night trip May 22, 2013
Fred n Sue
The hotel was clean and employees friendly.The breakfast needs improvement and the mattress was very hard. I didn't have a good night sleep at all
Other trip May 22, 2013
"Easy to find"
My stay was fine breakfast was good, The gym was out of order and was one of the reasons I chose the hotel.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2013
I will book here again
Business trip May 2, 2013
Nice overall for an older hotel
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2013
"Great room - great rate!"
Everything and more than what we needed. Will stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"poor cleaning staff"
1st room had urine splatter on seat of toilet and on floor. Second room was better, but still not well cleaned. Dust behind TV, un-mopped floors in bathroom, coffee pot had last occupants coffee in filter basket. Cleaning staff appears to have done no more than change the sheets and empty trash.Desk clerk was very apologetic and helpful. Very disappointing after a long days work.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2013
"Nice hotel but too close to railroad"
Everything was great, good facilities, but I was awaken twice during the night by trains that were very close to the hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2013
"Elevators would be nice"
My only complaint is that they were painting the 1st floor and they have no elevators so we were given a room on the 2nd floor. Being a 63 year old man with bad knees, the stairs were no fun at all.....
1 night trip Feb 18, 2013
Ok for a Super 8!!! Room was clean and guest services was excellent!
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
"Good place to stay cheaply"
Good place to stay cheaply
2 night trip Feb 6, 2013
"Good Price. Comfy."
I enjoyed my stay. The staff was exceptional and very nice. Hotel is a little older than the picks show.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2013
"Good Room and Convenient"
Good Room. Convenient location to the airport. Staff was friendly. The breakfast was OK, not much slection; but hotel is next to two fast food breakfast places and a sit-down resturant breakfast place.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2013
"No elevator"
Don't like the fact they had no elevator. It was hard on my dad climbing the stairs he has really bad knees
3 night trip Jan 22, 2013
"Staff do not accommodate minor requests."
I requested a one hour later checkout due to some unforeseen circumstances, and the hotel staff would not accommodate me. I stay in Alexandria once a week, but will not be staying in this particular hotel again due to their unwillingness to offer a small extension when they did not even clean the room until 2:00 the day prior. There were only like 4 guests in the hotel, and they also deactivate your key daily, so every day you have to go back to the front desk just so you can get to your room.
Other trip Jan 28, 2013
"Surprisingly great stay!"
We rolled up early in the morning to this property, 1:00 AM, and were greeted by very friendly staff whose meal we obviously interrupted. But they didn't miss a beat and had everything ready for us. Took the time to insure we knew where our room was so we could get right in and get to bed. The neighbourhood was quiet and we felt safe enough to not even unload the care completely. The room was VERY nice and we were very surprised at the cleanliness, comfortable bed, space, flat screen tv, premium satellite/cable channels including the Disney Channel, and great wi-fi reception. Upon checkout, we were again greeted by friendly and helpful staff that wished us well on our way and again, felt this was a great choice.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2013
This is not the newest motel around but I found it to be in good condition. The rooms are a bit dated and the carpet was clean. The bed was very comfortable and the small fridge kept items very cold. The free wi-fi worked great and the flat screen was modern. The complimentary breakfast wasn't much to speak of {which is about normal for a free breakfast} but for the price, I would definately stay here again and recommend it to my friends.
1 night trip Dec 17, 2012
P. Adams
"Great value and comfort!"
I visit this area monthly for 4 about days to visit my boyfriend and we always book this hotel because it's private, comfortable, clean, the rooms are big and come with a microwave, fridge, comfy desk and couch with table, the TV is modern with good channels, the staff is extremely friendly, it's only a short drive (about 5 minutes) from the city area, very close to AEX and there's a few places to eat nearby within walking distance. The only downfall are the extremely small and thin towels in the bathroom and that sometimes the water temp. is hard to control/maintain in the shower, otherwise.. this place is comfy, like home away from home, especially for the price, book it!
3 night romance trip Oct 19, 2012
Izzy
"Good hotel for a good price"
This Super 8 is far superior to the Super 8 on MacArthur. For a little extra cost I got a much better room. Clean. Comfortable. Easy access to the interstate. Much more modern than the other across town. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2012
"The staff did not care what they did!!"
Of all the motels and hotels I have stayed in over the years this one by far was the worst. Three days there was no coffee left and when I went to the desk they gave me coffee, no sugar, no cream, no cups. Two days the trash was not taken out. My second night I called about the end door being propped open with a rug. I was told…’oh they do that when they go out to smoke’. I told them that I wanted security; they did not seem to care. One morning I went to breakfast at 8:40 (it was served until 9:00) and two tables had the chairs up and the clean staff was busy helping themselves to the breakfast. This motel is off my list of places to stay.
7 night business trip Oct 30, 2012
"fair"
condition of hotel was fair. cleanliness & inside appearance is important to give a good overall view of what the hotel is like to attract customers to come for their stay. thanx you.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
Nice room - desk staff very friendly - breakfast was minimal - gas stations and fast food right next door.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2012
The hotel staff was super nice, especially Monica. She was very helpful about the surrounding area. The exercise room was out of order, but I was able to go next door to the Comfort Inn's. There were train tracks right behind the hotel and trains would go by early in the morning that would wake you up.
3 night trip Oct 17, 2012
Valerie
"A little noisy"
Next to a pretty busy railroad intersection so there was horns going off a few times. We were in the accessible room and although it was non smoking it clearly hadn't been that way for long. Only there one night and it was ok. Ok size room.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2012
hotel was clean and staff was friendly. the only negative was as a previous post I saw stated; the room smelled like someone had spilled an entire bottle of carpet fresh just before I arrived. the smell was so strong i almost could not stand it. on the bright side, better than smelling like Cigarettes.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
"excellant hotel"
Everything was perfect.would recommend
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2012
Jeepers
"Adequate"
Ok economy room. Positives...Comfortable bed, nice flat screen with about 70 channels, worth what I paid. Negatives... room and fixtures were a little worn, no cold water... only hot.. made for some scalding fast showers.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
for the price it was very good. room was very spacious bed was very comfortable. The wi-fi was not all that great
1 night trip Aug 4, 2012