All hotels in Alexandria, Louisiana, United States of America
6017 Old Boyce Rd, Alexandria, LA, 71303, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"EZ off/EZ on highway access."
Room was relatively clean, carpet not clean looking (which seems to be a problem in most places we stop at). Towel bar by sink practically coming off the wall and shower in tub was broken in the on position, surprised that housekeeping hadn't notified maintenance. The continental breakfast was sparse and not maintained during the time we were there.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Pat
Was looking for a reasonable priced hotel for a one night stay. I chose this location based on previous reviews. Checked in after 10pm with no problems. Looks like there has been some recent renovations. The bathroom could have been a little cleaner and the carpet needs to be replaced. Overall a good night stay and great price.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Nice hotel, good service"
Hotel was nice. Monica is wonderful! The evening desk clerk not as friendly or helpful. Room was clean and nice, the hallways and pool needs a little more attention. Great hotel for the price. We will stay again.
4 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Monica
"Great for the price!"
The hotel was clean and I loved having a mini fridge (larger than most mini fridge's) and microwave in the room. They came in handy with our 4 night stay visiting family in the area. It was clean, the AC worked well, they had a decent Continental breakfast and the pool was nice. I wish they had a jacuzzi and elevator, but for the price I was fine with lacking these amenities. Overall it was a nice hotel. Coming from a person that stays in hotels 50+ nights a year for work in some of the high end hotels...thats a good compliment...and most of the time they don't have a fridge or microwave!
4 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
Valerie
"Looked clean but....."
The lady at the front was extremely nice. The room upon first inspection looked clean. We had towels that were dirty with human hair on it. They were replaced but needless to say we did not feel comfortable with taking a shower. The carpet looked clean but smelled after a bit. The air conditioner was very noisy and kept us up most of the night. I reported this to the manager. Also, the rooms have very thin walls. We heard the people talking all night. They were not being loud just talking. I would not recommend this hotel if needing to sleep.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Wendy
Mrs Monica (front desk) was very helpful and friendly...nothing fancy but it was everything I needed for my 3 night buisness trip, I will be back
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
"Nice place for short stay"
Nice place for short stay
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
Adris
"Nasty or poor management"
I was sent to 3 different rooms attemping to check in. 2 of the rooms had not been cleaned and the third was occupied. I did not stay at this hotel. I left. I had prepaid for this room and did request a refund.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Wanda
"Will stay again"
We stayed at this hotel for the weekend of mudfest. The staff was very friendly and happy to please. The room was clean, comfy and no funny smells!! The hotel was packed out, and still had great service. Will definitely stay again when in the area.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Brandy
"Close to highways"
It served my overnight needs just fine. Wifi a bit slow
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Goshen
"Needs Improvement"
The hotel was in an ok location, overall the hotel needs attention. There was a live roach on the bathroom floor, good size hole in the blanket.
1 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2014
"A Place to crash"
Hotel was nice and clean. No elevator, matress sinks no support and lots of trains. Good stay for price
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
mark
"Just One Night"
Decent Value. Breakfast is really coffee and frozen sausage biscuts.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2014
Room was clean and comfortable but outside and hallway was pretty scummy. Desk clerk was fantastic. Very helpful.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
linda
AC took a while to cool down but finally did,
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
"Not a second time"
Admittedly, we did arrive at 12:30 AM, but it took five minutes to get someone to check us in while we stood in the secured vestibule. That should have been a tip off. The attendant gave no instructions as to the best way to get to our room or even if there was an elevator available. The room appeared clean. The beds were hard as a rock, however, and the cooling unit fan rattled the entire night. Oh, and did I mention the train blaring its humongous horn at 3:00 in the AM. Don't bother if you're looking for a night's sleep, which is all we wanted. Way too little for $73.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Bruce
"Customers do come first!"
I must say, Monica (front desk clerk) went above and beyond. She is definitely an asset to Super 8. After you have traveled quite a distance, all you want is to get checked into your room and relax. It was so nice to be greeted with a smile. Excellent customer service, Monica!
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
LaToya Williams
"Was what I expected"
Room was clean and comfortable. The amenities are what you would expect from that price of hotel. The desk clerk was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was small but full and ready for people. I was satisfied with all of it. I usually stay at higher priced places where the amenities are better but I got everything I paid for and had a pleasant stay. I would recommend it.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Rod
"Served its purpose"
It was a good nights stay. Staff was very friendly even recognizing I was not a mourning person. Breakfast was good. But the hallway and room had a smell I can not define at the moment. The location to airport was perfect .
3 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
The room was a little dark and kinda smelled like a wet dog had stayed the night before....which is odd since this location does not allow pets. I would've asked to be moved, but I was too tired and was only going to be there from 11:30 pm to 7:30 am....not to mention I didn't want to bother the staff. The staff, were so very nice and even accommodated all of my extra requests- including making a few copies for me! They get two thumbs up.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
Nicole
"Exactly what I expected"
The hotel was fairly priced for what I needed, which was a place to stay while traveling between destinations. The hotel staff was friendly to us, and the breakfast was nice. The room was decent for the price. No complaints.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2014
"Good Hotel"
A good place to stay! Clean, affordable and overall a good place to lay your head for the night, or two.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
good business stop
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Al
The bed was very comfortable and I was very pleased with my stay.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
good business stop
1 night trip Jan 8, 2014
Al
"Very good hotel!"
We had a very nice stay. The staff were friendly. Thanks to all at Super 8 Alexandria!
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Youth conference"
Of the 4 rooms reserved, not one of them was correct. Reserved king bed with sofa bed. Got 2 with king bed and jacuzzi and 2 doubles. Kinda hard for 3 or 4 people to sleep in a king bed and jacuzzi.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
Melisa
"Worst Hotel Stay EVER!"
when we arrived to our room that smelled TERRIBLE, there were no sheets or blankets on the bed, the pillows were on the floor, & the bathroom had not been cleaned. Called front desk who asked me what I wanted her to do about it!?!? I had to make several trips down the stair well (no elevator) to get the bed linens and towel to make our own bed & was told they were out of blankets!!!!!! She offered to give me a mattress pad to use as a BLANKET!
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"ok but not great"
this super 8 is not the best hotel I would recomment thw comfort suites right next door much nicer rooms and much nicer appearance
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Very helpful and friendly staff! Room was good and exactly what we needed for our short stay.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Motel was easy to find in a well lite area. Rooms are clean and nice. Very affordable. Overall nice stay..
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
LaShaun
"Felt safe with locks on outside doors to rooms"
Nice. Locks on doors outside of hotel leading to rooms made me feel secure.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
bri
"Dissappointed"
I booked this hotel 2 weeks in advance and requested a hide-a-bed. Hotel was informed of our late check in and when we got there, they had not available hide-a-beds so one of us had to sleep on the floor and the TV did not work. We had to move to a different room. Very aggravating that we didn't have the extra bed.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
Moore
"Awesome hotel!"
We are a 25 year old couple who do professional wrestling for a living. This place was a great overnight stay during our La tour. Staff was incredible, room was brand new and was huge! Would stay in this place again for sure! Also had safe surroundings.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
houston
"Great hotel for price"
Nothing to complain about. Good deal. Nice hotel. Very clean. Updated and nice furnishings. Would definitely recommend to a friend. Have never stayed in a Super 8 but would definitely consider another stay there. If you looking for a really good rate then you should check this hotel out.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Cam
Hotel was a bit ran down & out dated.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
lneroberts
Everything was great
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2013
"Close to I-49"
I have stayed here before and enjoy it because its location close to the interstate and has several dining options within walking distance. My only complaint was that my bath tub was terribly dirty. Had hair all over it, and I mean all over it. Of course I didn't notice it until I went to take a shower the next morning. I just cleaned it out myself, but let the hotel staff know when I checked out. They were very nice and apologetic about it. Would stay here again though.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
Leanne
"Overnight with family"
The rooms and beds were comfortable. The continental breakfast was sufficient for our family. The security latch on the door broke when we tried locking it but the deadbolt worked - we reported it to management. It must have been damaged by a previous guest. We were surprised three times between midnight and five am with the train going past nearby - the engineers really didn't need to blow the whistle each time!
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Okie going home
All in all, it was fine. The size of the room was great, the bathroom needed to be patched and re-painted, but it was clean. The breakfast area was too small in my opinion, I was traveling with my family of 7 and there was not enough chairs for my clan!
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
Cory
"Super 8 I49 Alexandria, LA"
Friendly and efficient service, clean pool, comfortable room, good breakfast.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Kenn
"What's that smell?"
smelly room, rude staff, pitiful breakfast, but it served its purpose
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"Okay if You Want a Cheap Price; Not Delightful"
I stayed here with some co-workers for a teaching conference. Needless to say, we didn't want to spend a lot. I was not impressed. I wanted to let others know that this is NOT the place to go if you want a comfortable experience for traveling. However, if you are trying to get a place that is cheap and you don't care too much about it other than that, it'll do. There's not many options in Pineville/ Alexandria unless you significantly go up in price. These are things I had trouble with: 1. There's not much variety (or any protein or water) in breakfast options; 2. The gym/ workout facility was temporarily out of service, so the day it didn't rain, I ran outside, but it's not an ideal location. 3. When I ran around the parking lot, I was disturbed that one of the doors that should only have access with a key was propped open with the rug. I think they should have a sensor/ alarm for this. 4. There was a flea in our bathroom (yes, I'm sure it was a flea). Hope this helps!!!
Other trip Jun 19, 2013
Teacher:)
"Great price, nice place"
I was thinking it would be a lot worse in condition but seems to be very new, with a good management team in place. The room was clean - there was a fridge and microwave (no freezer in the fridge) and the TV actually got HD. A little removed from most commercial parts of Alexandria but was only a 10 minute drive to anything I needed.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
Ron
Excellent price, satisified with room, facility and service
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"Great!"
2nd weekend we use this hotel in a month and it was great. The room was very clean and the location was excellent. Thank you and see you soon.Lucy
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Lucy
"Did not stay. Room was unsafe, smelled odd, and ai"
Not good at all. Room smelled, air conditioning not working order, staff rude,and room was unsafe.
Other trip May 28, 2013
It was necessary to ask for linens each day as there wer never enough. We also had a couch which opened up for the extra bed. It looked as though it had not been changed so we had to ask for bed linens and change it ourselves. Breakfast bar needed spray for the waffle imager and also needs tongs to pick up foods as there were none available.
2 night family trip May 23, 2013
"Very clean room"
The location was great! It was a clean room, but we got the room right across the pool and it was 4pm when we checked in and we had driven for over 10 hours so we were very tired and i we could hear we kids screaming and having fun. The kids were running in the hallways so we couldn't sleep. Also, the AC unit was not working properly, but like i said before we were so tired we didn't even call the front desk. I would stay here again, but i would make sure that i'm not close to the pool.
1 night business trip May 25, 2013
Lucy
"Nice and comfortable"
My husband and I stayed one night at the hotel and it was comfortable and nice. The staff was very helpful and friendly
Other trip May 27, 2013