All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
2211 Sw Loop 410, San Antonio, TX, 78227, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
    2.7
    2.8
    2.4
    2.9
"would not go back"
would not go back the rooms need to be painted, carpet cleaned, would be nice if the toliet paper holder didn't fall out of the wall
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Only if you are desperat."
No towels or toilet paper upon arrival. Slept with one eye open all night as the neighborhood was a bit shady.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
great experience and affordable I strongly suggest to check this hotel no doubts about it.
Room was clean and recently updated
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Rwc
"Knights Inn, or Motel Eight"
Total Dump, no towels, no ashtray, half of the light bulbs were missing, no batteries in remote for tv. No batteries in smoke detector. Ants crawling in bathroom floor. Did not clean room till we asked and complained. Had to go to lobby and get our own towels. Suggest you do not stay here!
david
""Captain Obvious""
This very well could have been the room from the Hotels.com "Captain Obvious" commercials. There was not a finger in the corner, but there were finger/toe nail clippings on the floor at the head of the bed by the night stand along with a wad of chewing gum and a palmetto bug. The staff emediatly came to clean the room, but we're not surprised by what was found. We also had an individual follow my 20 year old daughter to the door and refused to answer any request as to "who was it" and continued to knock on the door until I was able to get out of the shower and answer the door with my 45 on my hip. "Thank God for the second amendment", again the front desk was made aware of the issue and we made the decision to check out early. Though it is advertised as a nights inn, it was the old Super 8 that had the poor reviews in the Hotels.com listing. Do yourself a favor, find somewhere else to stay unless there is no other option!
5 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Sean Wilder
"Ok"
The room is big and clean, breakfast was terrible! Stale cereals... frozen waffles... cold coffee! No, I won't stay again....
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
nanii1981
"Pictures are deceiving."
There were stains on the sheets. The swimming pool was green.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
JB Anderson
"DO NOT STAY HERE"
After reading the reviews I gave this hotel the benefit of a doubt. We stayed May 23-26 and when we left Saturday to SeaWorld and after returning to our room we found out that a tablet had been STOLEN from our room and when we confronted the front desk she stated only one person had been in the room which was the cleaning lady. The front desk person thought it was funny or a joke. DO NOT LEAVE ANY PERSONAL ITEMS IN YOUR ROOM THEY WILL BE STOLEN!!! The pool was dirty had bugs and leafs in it. The room was ok towels had some stains and the sheets did too. They only gave us 2 towels for 4 ppl and was going to make me pay extra for towels. ALL IN ALL THEY STOLE FROM MY 4 YEAR OLD SON AND I HAD TO EXPLAIN WHY HE DIDNT HAVE HIS TABLET ON THE 7 HOUR TRIP HOME AND MY HEART BROKE WHEN HE CRIED AND SAID IT WASNT FAIR. :( SAD THAT PPL WOULD STEAL WHEN YOU BOOK A HOTEL TO FEEL SAFE AND ENJOY A VACATION
Other trip May 27, 2014
Mama2asadboy
"My money back"
It was so bad that my wife has a lot off small bits from some kind of bag all over here body, really want my money back
2 night trip May 21, 2014
Will
"Pool was dirty, room was fine"
Pool was very cloudy and full of leaves. Also, it appears they are Super 8 now so if you look for that sign you can find the hotel. The room was fine though.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Helen
"Poor customer service."
Customer service at the counter takes forever. Twice my room key didn't work. The iron in the room was broken and had to ask for another one.
Other trip May 5, 2014
horrible , no HBO like adv and very dirty! ugh
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2014
"Great for the price.."
Great hotel. Just a little confusing at checking in but was handled.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Nelson
"Disappointing hotel and staff"
This hotel was a disappointment overall. When I arrived I waited for 10 minutes for another woman to be checked in even though there were two employees behind the counter. While I was being checked in that other woman came back and exclaimed that there was "a man already in her room". The hotel staff just laughed it off saying how he bought another night and they forgot about it. They gave a key to a strange woman to another man's room!! And thought it was laughable! That should have been the first sign... I went to my room and instantly noticed it smelled nasty. I had to double check that I didn't get a smoking room. I did not. I did notice however that there were cigarette burns on the bedding. They use the same bedding in the smoking rooms as in the nonsmoking. Besides that thin, cigarette burned "comforter" all I had to sleep with was paper thin sheet. I had to use my own blanket (lucky I had one) to stay warm during my stay. I traveled a long ways and was ready to freshen up and quickly noticed the thin, scratchy towels and the lack of complimentary soaps. I brought my own soaps but I found that strange. Upon further review, the floors had crumbs and dirt everywhere and everything was dusty from the blow dryer to the inside of the coffee maker. Yes, I said the INSIDE of the coffee maker. I also noticed that I had an ironing board but no iron to flatten my dress skirt before going out the next morning. I will NOT be staying at this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Ash
"Smells bad"
Couldn't sleep due to the smell, bad neighborhood, typical motel 8. Didn't stay the next few nights,. We checked out and found a much better Hotel!
4 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
"Staff was very nice and room was clean"
Enjoyed are stay, staff was friendly and helpful and our room was clean with comfortable beds.
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Daren
"Terrible stay at this Hotel"
No soap at the Bathroom No paper tissue I asking for a pillow ? Answer : They don't have another one couple of empty can of beer at the floor When I'm checking out, no receipt available because the computer was down.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Great location for where we where and needed to be"
Breakfest was no good! The hotel is just old! They should lower the price per night! Sorry, But it needs a remodel!
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Short distance from sea world. Terrible reveiw"
Was not clean upon entering the room and very poor hotel service. Air conditioner not working properly And overall poor service.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Keondria
"Poor Quality"
Cleaning staff never vacumed floor nor changed bedding in six days we stayed there. Wouldn't leave coffee packet refills either and we finally asked office for more. We had to ask for clean towels. Front door would not close completely although would lock leaving gap about 1/4 inch to outside. Noisy place outside. Room telephone never worked nor clock. Two lamp plug -ins would not work; one end was missing. Friends who stayed also had room ransacked during first day; no explanation by staff. A mess although nothing stolen. Happend while gone during day. I would not recommend this motel at all.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Pathetic stay...Stay away"
If someone put a Gun On your head, or offer a Big cash for stay in this motel, Just stay away from this motel. been there & stay there for my Son's Air Force Graduation. Very poor room maintenance,condition & amenities. The only good thing for us was a Location , close to Lackland Air force Base... If you want to enjoy your stay,get hotel somewhere else...
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Mike Muna
"Adequate at best"
Poor breakfast, old T.V. w'' bad picture, used towels taken but not replaced on 2nd day, bad bedding. Will not return.
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
I liked that it was close to Lackland AFB and that it was fairly quite. On the down side, the pool was not too clean, the safe and coffee pot didn't work. Told the owner and maid, but nothing was done.
5 night trip Jul 31, 2013
"dirty hotel room"
I lost my car keys in my room and while looking for them I found condoms in between the mattress, food on the wall and other filth in the room. The staff was friendly but the hotel was too dirty for my taste. The location is great. I would recommend the Hotel 6 next door. It was less expensive and very clean.
3 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Mollie
Beds are okaii. alittle hard and pillows are too soft. breakfast was too simple and cold
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
"Airforce Graduation made easy"
Drove out from California and arrived late which was no problem.I had booked a smoking room which was too far towards the back .I went to the front desk and was switched with no problem. The young man Jonathan at the front desk is very professional . After the long drive and all the graduation events this hotel is pleasant enough to relax.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
connie
Location was exactly what I needed. Rooms were clean. Breakfast was available with plenty of variety to choose from.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
Isabel
Desk folks were good. AC didn't work well, but eventually cooled the room. Think it needs some professional help.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
Clean rooms. Bathroom doors would not lock. Latch was broken. Had two rooms and same problem on both bathroom doors. Hotel ran out of milk for the breakfast. Overall was a good place to stay for the price and location.
3 night family trip May 25, 2013
C L
We called ahead and made a reservation. When we got there at 12AM the room assigned to us had not been cleaned from the last visiter. We went to the office and the clerk informaed us that there where no more non-smoking rooms avaliable. She offered us a smoking room. I have a child with Asthma so her option was totally unexceptable. After I got very upset and we had no idea what to do because it was in the middle of the night and it would be hard to find another hotel/motel. The clerk finally said she had a cancelation and it was a non-smoking room so we took it. The over all cleanliness of the room was Disappointing!
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
"Needs better service and staff."
First impression was good, the room was spacious and looked clean. Then i found trash under the bed skirts. On the first day of room service the beds weren't even made. Even worse they left a kids blanket they had taken from another room in our room and Front office didn't even seem concerned about it. We stayed there because it is close to Sea World, but never again.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Esmi
"front desk personnel"
I used a credit I received from hotels.com to pay for my room. There was a mishap and according to the employee I had to pay the difference or get kicked out of the hotel. She never offered to call hotels.com to sort things. I had to call myself to figure outwhat happened.
2 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2012
"Visit to Trader's Village, Alamo and River Walk"
Great stay! Just a few miles from Trader's Village. Went to the Alamo and River Walk before checking into motel. Parking by the Alamo is expensive ($8.00). The River Walk boat tour was great! Trader's Village is a shopper's paradise with over 1000 vendors, food and rides for the kids. A must see when in San Antonio!
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
"Avoid this place"
This is the worst Super 8 that I have ever stayed in. It took 3 days to get the bath room lite fixed. I'm still trying to figure out how they cleaned with out a light. I reported the light and they indicated that I was using the wrong switch. Tv had only about 15 channels and several were very poor. It rain a few times and I had to walk through deep water just outside the door.
Other trip Sep 19, 2012
Manufacturer

"Solo el almuerzo le falta mas variedad."
Muy buena, muy limpio el lugar y bien ubicado
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Javier
"Mentiras no hay wifi"
Nunca dejaron toallas hablábamos al loby y teníamos que ir por ellas, nunca sirvio el wifi son mentiras este hotel no tiene wifi gratuito
4 night family trip Mar 28, 2013
"Dålig service"
Hade problem med bokningen och kvinnan var inte speciellt hjälpsam. Sämre frukost än vanligt men rummen var ok och nära sea world om man ska dit. Många restauranger i närheten.
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2013
Anna
SE
"El Hotel esta bien, esta cerca Seaworld y Six Flag"
Muy bien en general