All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
3030 Barlow Tr NE1/4 Mile N of Trans Canada, CalgaryABAB T1YCanada, ‏‎855-238-1592

• Value for money
    Breakfast is average
    Regular internet service
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
You get what you pay for. This being a cheap hotel I thought was great, no complaints. Also for arriving at YYC airport, there is convienent store across the parking lot that can accommodate some basic needs.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad you have enjoyed your stay during your recent visit. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
1 night trip Feb 14, 2016
Christopher
"Super 8 - Calgary Airport"
Have stayed here many times over the years.....quitet, safe, friendly staff, good breakfast.
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2015
Dr. George
"Good for overnight close to the airport"
One night stay while en route from Grande Prairie, AB to Barcelona, Spain. Hotel was good for overnight, friendly staff, great free airport shuttle. Price was right.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Our hotel staff wants to thank you for your review. I am glad that your stay was enjoyable. I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for staying with us and see you in future!
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
"Shuttle service is part of hotel service"
I was looking for somewhere to sleep after a 16 hour trip from Beijing before heading to my home outside the city. Super 8 in the past has been a cheap and cheerful hotel in the sense of its friendly staff. This time the shuttle bus driver bringing guests from the airport destroyed that image. She was rude and defensive toward myself and other guests struggling with their own set of challenges. This person in effect represents the hotel and gave it a black mark by her behavior. I will think twice before using this hotel as a stop over again in the future.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback I will share your feedback to make sure it is not repeated again. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2015
Was fantastic
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thanks for your kind feedback about your recent stay with us. Hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Zelalem
"If u can't leave without internet don't stay here"
It was nice room but troblue on internet.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, I apologize for the inconvenience about internet. It was the internet provider Shaw that was down and was back soon. I thank you for your stay and hope to see you in future!
1 night trip with friends Jun 16, 2015
Cheera
"Just what you'll expect."
The hotel was good enough for a one night stay before our early morning flight. Wouldn't stay there for more than a night. The room was clean, the beds were soft and the linens not great but for a couple of hours sleep it was fine.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Mars
"good"
good room for price and what we required breakfast was ok staff friendly
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thanks for staying with us at our hotel. I am happy to hear that your stay was comfortable and our staff was helpful. I’ll will share your comments with them. See you soon!
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"super 8"
Fellow travelers were noisy very late, keeping us awake. Morning manager discussing personnel problems with cleaning staff in front lobby while visitors were coming and going - not good!
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, We apologize, that your experience at the did not meet your expectations. We make it a practice to share all our guest’s comments with our team. It is through comments such as yours that we work to help improve guests' experiences.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
"Pleasing Staff"
We really enjoyed our stay - as the staff was very pleasing especially Kyla - our check-in clerk. She booked our airport shuttle and our wake-up call and was very friendly to us.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Sunny Clan
"Best hotel close to airport"
Very friendly and accommodating. The airport shuttle driver was exceptional.It was very late and she was warm and extremely helpful. The 24hr reception was an additional advantage , as everything was taken care of by the helpful person at the desk. The room was very clean and modern furnishings made the hotel stand out from other close airport proximity choices. The complimentary breakfast was outstanding, with a variety of selections with functional space to eat. We were very satisfied with our stay and would recommend this establishment.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thanks for staying with us at our hotel. I am happy to hear that your stay was comfortable and enjoyable and our staff was helpful. I’ll will share your comments with them. See you soon!
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Fair price, fair room ......"
Best bang for your buck, it's an older hotel but they keep it clean. I would definitely recommend to stay here.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for sending us your feedback. I am glad to hear that your stay was good and will share your comments with my cleaning staff. We appreciate your stay and will see you soon!
6 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
dean
"Reasonable hotel close to the airport."
We checked in late which went fine, got our room and it was fine as well. Clean is a good thing! The breakfast was better than expected and the best out of 4 different stays that week.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Chicago native
Very good place. Friendly and helpfull
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
David Hebrink
"nice place, friendly"
We will stay there again.. nice place
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for staying with us! we appreciate for your kind comments about your recent stay with us. Hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
linda
"Decent motel for the price"
Sufficient, nothing fancy, not bad; pretty good quality breakfast; somewhat close to airport; airport pickups can be slow (20 minutes or more)
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Your feedback is very important to us and we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We thank you for your stay and we hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
Hotel's proximity to airport was very good. Great service and hotel staff extremely pleasant and helpful.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let the staff know that they helped you have a great stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
"rooms are not sound proof."
Average hotel. BUT the rooms are definitely NOT sound proof. It sounds like you are sitting in the same room as someone. We overheard an entire conversation they had next door. And they weren't talking loudly at all. Also it is not a hot breakfast as advertised. Only thing "hot" about the breakfast was waffles. No eggs, sausages even tea and coffee weren't readily available. The waffles weren't even good. Wish i stayed somewhere else.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
We thank you for taking the time to share your comments and apologize for the inconvenience experienced during your stay at the Super 8 Calgary Airport. We do offer a continental breakfast which is included with your stay and additional items such as the above mentioned waffles. Once again I hope you will accept our sincerest apologies for failing to meet your expectations and hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a superior guest experience in the future.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Close to all things of interest"
We enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly. We would surely stay again. The rate was reasonable.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the super 8 Calgary airport and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Once again, thank you and safe travels!
5 night family trip May 22, 2014
"Ok hotel, shuttle is key."
For the $, decent, 15-20 min from airport.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. We hope to see you in future!!
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
"close to airport"
Very quite for sleeping, clean and service was great
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to send us with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2014
"convenient"
comfortable
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for the feedback Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
Wil
great for a short overnight stay... but probably wouldn't stay more than that. very simple... hallways not that clean but room clean. not a good breakfast... but it is free so that's a plus.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Guest, Thank you for sending your feedback. We appreciate it. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to make your stay comfortable and exceptional. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
1 night trip Jan 14, 2014
"Get what you pay for..."
If you are heading out on a flight early in the morning and know you won't be sleeping more than 4 hours and would like to stay cheap then stay here. Outdated and not very clean. Spend $15 more and stay somewhere a little better.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Guest, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2013
T
"Not impressed"
The lobby staff were arrogant and seem not want to deal with women. The room was clean and the cleaning staff and breakfast girls were all friendly and welcoming. I did not get the same feeling from the men who were on the arrival or departure desk.
1 night trip with friends Nov 19, 2013
Marion
"Airport"
It was a reasonable stay. It is not close to the airport, but it takes 15-20 mins to get there from the hotel. The suggestion of 3 hours arrival at the airport before say a 7 am international departure is ridiculous. No one is allowed through the security and customs before two hours prior to departure.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2013
We asked to be moved to another room, when we first checked in because the fridge was not working. 3 horrible pillows only 4 2 queen size beds. Toilet paper holder .. Filthy. The remote dirty. And we could not control temp. In our room .. Too hot. So overall not pleased with Super 8 experience . Muriel Liewicki
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
I tried to contact the Super 8 Company regarding my stay and as of yet have not heard back from them. At this point, I will not recommend the Super 8 hotel chain for my associates to stay in,
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2013
"Close to airport"
Was close to the airport, not the nicest hotel but it was convienent for the airport, could use some upgrading. Shuttle was great and even took me to a smaller charter hanger when I wasn't going to the international airport. Not too many places to eat close by but it served the purpose. Elevator was not working but hotel staff was great in assisting me with luggage.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Good for overnight, near the airport"
If you need to spend a night near the airport, it's good enough. Rooms were okay, staff was friendly. Breakfast was really simple, could have had more. This is a bare bones hotel...clean, simple, comfortable enough but don't expect a lot. Also, it's further from the airport than it says online, but that is the case for all the hotels in the area. It will cost $30 if you take a cab.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"Airport" really means it is in the broad vicinity of the actual Calgary Airport. This being said, they could look at offering a free shuttle service to the airport (instead of a fee.) Otherwise, very decent premises, rooms, breakfast (avoid the expired boiled eggs.)
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"clean and nice"
Great place near the airport. A shuttle is available to take yuou to and from the airport.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Melanie
"Warm accomdating staff!"
Everything was wonderful! I'm getting irritated about having to write more Expedia
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"Pleasant stay"
Good location near airport. Quiet area with some restaurants. Typical for this chain. Helpful friendly staff.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2013
tallteacher
Our stay was fine, very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast room had a variety of items to chose from. Pretty well kept replenished. The hotel is next to a truck stop but that didn't bother us. Sunridge Mall is quite handy for shopping and there is a variety of restaurants in the area as well. We also stayed at the Super 8 in Three Hills and found it neat, clean, friendly, plus it has a pool.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"Rooms need to be renovated."
The hotel rooms were clean, but badly need to be upgraded, especially if they are going to charge that amount of money for a room. This Super8 cannot compare to the amazing Super 8 in Saskatoon that we stay in regularly.
3 night business trip Jul 6, 2013
"Good airport hotel with breakfast"
My travel companion's flight was delayed, and we arrived exhausted. The desk clerk was very helpful by phone; he helped us find the free shuttle and also helped us find each other since neither of our cell phones was working in Canada. The shuttle driver was very welcoming, even in the middle of the night in the rain. After a good night's rest and a good breakfast,we let the clerk on morning duty help us figure out how to take the city bus and light-rail system to our downtown hotel. This hotel has good facilities and excellent staff.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Close to airport"
Enjoyed our stay. Very close to airport. Many restaurants close by. VERY QUIET! Staff was very pleasant.
3 night trip May 3, 2013
Cindy
"Look Elsewhere"
I booked this hotel as it was supposed to be 4 miles from the Calgary airport. It turned out to be over 10 miles. This hotel is run down, dirty and disappointing. look elsewhere
Other trip May 15, 2013
Strougall
"Airport hotel."
The hotel staff were super friendly and helpful. The room was typical of a mid priced hotel but clean and roomy. The free breakfast was good.
Other trip May 13, 2013
Maddy
"My experience at Super 8 Calgary"
The location was perfect in getting around in Calgary. It was handy to shopping and resturants. My room was very suitable to my leg problems. The Staff was very helpful and the contintial breakfasts were top drawer.
Other trip May 7, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Great hotel for a quick overnight stay, they have a shuttle to the airport and a free continental breakfast.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Valued Guest, Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad you have enjoyed your visit at Super 8 Airport Hotel in Calgary. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2016
The hotel smelled very clean upon our arrival. The room was also very clean. Staff were extremely pleasant. Would stay here again!
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2016
Our room was dirty and had to ask for another.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2016
"Good Hotel"
We stay at this hotel every time when traveling for sun vacation from Calgary airport, it is a great hotel, clean, comfortable, and the staff treat us great.
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2016
"Leisure Trip"
It was okay. Rooms need upgrades done. Breakfast was okay, coffee cold.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time for sending us your feedback. We give importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and will see you in future!!
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2016
"Pleasant Stay"
Comfortable and roomy. Quiet. Friendly staff made our stay enjoyable.
2 night family trip Mar 4, 2016
MARTIN
"Basic"
Very slow pick up from the air port It took 75 min
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for sending us your feedback. I will share your comments with our shuttle staff to improve our service. We have shuttle running from and to airport. I appreciate your stay and hope to see you in future!
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2016
"Off my list"
Well....the room was large with king bed but they should buy king sheets for it. I sat in chair and noticed something under the bench...... It was someone's socks! Bathroom had been updated nicely (well 1/2 ) but the bath wasn't and very slippery and old. Then I noticed tags from new jeans on the floor under sink. Kinda creeped out now. On the upside the free bfast was good with waffles, cereal fruit etc. wouldn't stay again. Check room before paying!!
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, I apologize, that your experience did not meet your expectations. We make it a practice to share all our guest’s comments with our team. It is through comments such as yours that we work to help improve guests' experiences. I thank you for your stay and hope to see you in future!
2 night family trip Feb 23, 2016
We needed a place to stay for few days while we used the airport. It was everything we needed. I always look for a place with breakfast. The breakfast here was a little spartan but OK.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your kind feedback about your recent stay with us. Hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2016