All hotels in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3030 Barlow Tr NE, 1/4 Mile N of Trans Canada, Calgary, AB, T1Y 1A2, Canada, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Friendly staff, comfortable beds, great breakfast"
Family stay, flew in and stayed a night. Excellent staff, very accommodating and friendly. Beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was very good as well. Great location as it is near lots of restaurants. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Our hotel staff wants to thank you for your review. I am glad that your stay was enjoyable. I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for staying with us and see you in future!
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Sandra
"Less than stellar"
Some pieces of furniture in our room were broken and the AC did not work
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time for sending us your feedback. We give importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. I apologize for any inconvenience. I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and hope see you in future!!
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Ryan
"Not so Super 8, the chain should be embarrassed."
Needed an affordable place to spend a night in Calgary which is never easy to find. Settled on this place which was your standard 2 star hotel. Have to say that the most disappointing aspect of this place was the lack of maintenance, with loose electrical plugs (half ready to fall out) the lack of decor, you can tell that this was another of Calgary's quick builds with no quality. Good enough for a place for a one night stay in a pinch, but not much more, for I wouldn't be surprised in less then 10 years to find out the place burned down due to an electrical fault.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, On behalf of my maintenance staff, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I thank you for your stay and hope to see you in future!!
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"My stay"
The staff was very friendly and courteous. The room was clean. But it smelled like it was a smoking room.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time for sending us your feedback. We give importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and will see you in future!!
3 night trip Apr 17, 2015
"Awful hotel experience"
Terrible hotel, would not recommend to anyone! Customer service is awful. I was told to reserve the airport shuttle upon check in but when I got there the shuttle for the following morning was already full. I then had to argue and the front desk attendant said he would call me a cab for 6am and pay for it...when I got up in the morning he had not called the cab for me. I then had to scramble to get myself to the airport on time. The walls in the room are also paper thin, I heard everyone in other rooms above me, in the hallway, outside, etc. The bed was very hard. I will never return.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, We apologize, that your experience at the did not meet your expectations. Our shuttle service is available on first come first serve basis. If shuttle is full, we request our guest to take one going earlier or later. We will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you will give us another chance in future!!
1 night trip Mar 26, 2015
"Friendly"
Kyla at the front desk was wonderful, friendly and helpful. Even the other staff was the same. She was the one who greeted us.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you so much for the kind feedback. The staff loves to hear the feedback, especially when an individual is noted for the exceptional service. I look forward to seeing you again soon and delivering continued service excellence.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Good for overnight stay"
great place to stay overnight to catch early flight out the next morning
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad you have enjoyed your visit at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Colin
"super 8 NE Calgary"
Questionable guests staying at the hotel.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your kind feedback. We appreciate your comments We give importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and will see you in future!!
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"not impressed"
First of all I arrived after midnight. my sheets looked like they were not fresh ones. the wifi did not work and I got no satisfaction when I called the front desk. He said there is nothing he can do about it. There was nothing good about it except the lady who picked me up in the shuttle. She was very nice .and helpful
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, I apologize, for the inconvenience you had during your stay at our hotel. We make it a practice to check our rooms on daily basis. Our laundry is washed and on all of our checkout rooms. Our wireless internet is operating good. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience
1 night trip Mar 3, 2015
viola
"not recommend to anyone"
The toilette did not flush, you could hear people in the next room, as we arrived in late just wanted to get a good sleep in order to catch our morning flight. I told the front desk clerk in the morning that the toilette didn't flush, and he didn't seem to care.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, On behalf of my maintenance staff, I apologize for any inconvenience about toilet flush not working. I have shared your feedback with my maintenance staff and make sure we have better service and stay for all our guests. We thank you for your stay and hope to see you in future!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
J
"Good bang for buck"
Clean and quiet. Breakfast included waffles but could have had more toppings. Good overall for a night or two
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Calgary Airport Super 8"
Although not optimal, room was reasonable in consideration of price and convenience of location to airport. Carpets should be cleaned/replaced. This is obviously a "cash cow" with no pressure on owners to upgrade.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time for sending us your feedback. We give importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and hope to see you in future!!
1 night trip Feb 11, 2015
Howard
"Suggestion"
If I may suggest The hotel should have at least One complimentary bottled water in The room.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Your feedback is very important to us and we will use this information to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We thank you for your stay and we hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
april
"Not bad!"
Most everything was fine. The desk clerk forgot to arrange our shuttle to the airport. The gentleman in the morning was very helpful in making sure we got to the airport on time.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your kind feedback. I am glad that everything went fine during your stay at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Brent
"Cheap and Cheerful"
Good place to lay your head. No central heat so had to use a heating/AC unit with a noisy fan that cuts in and out constantly. Made for a poor sleep.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time for sending us your feedback. Your feedback will help us improve in our service and quality of our rooms. and continually provide the best guest experience. I appreciate your stay and hope to see you in future!!
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Good choice"
Great hotel and good shuttle service.
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
"Dirty hotel"
A dirty dirty dirty place there was a used bar of soap in my bathroom when I checked in rooms are dingy and old
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay at our hotel. We make it a practice to share all our guest’s comments with our team. It is through comments such as yours that we work to help improve guests' experiences. I, appreciate for sending us your feedback and hope you will give us another chance in future!
2 night trip Feb 2, 2015
Chad
"super 8 airport inn in calgary SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
first off when i called from the airport they sad there was no shuttle bus turns out there was, so iam out 35.00 for the cab,got there and went straight to bed,got up in the morning to find out the light in the bathroom didnt work,so much for a shower!!!!,went down stairs to catch the shuttle to canadian north terminal and the front desk guy says the driver might not go there because the rest of the passengers where going to the international airport so maybe i should get a cab when my terminal was on the route ...... at that point i lost it on him and explained that we pay for a service from the hotel and they cant treat us like this,in short iam done with this hotel,never again,3030 barlow trail, super 8 airport inn, i still go to super 8 hotels,but not this one.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, I would like to apologize on behalf of our hotel for inconvenience you had to face during your stay with us. We pickup and drop off from all airports in Calgary. We go first to international airport and then to other smaller airports We also have signs posted at front desk to pre book shuttle for next day. We sincerely appreciate your stay and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Calgary.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Shawn
"okay calgary airport hotel"
We stayed at the super 8 calgary 2 nights ago. The shuttle service from the airport was good, prompt. The rooms are plain, adequate. The breakfast was poor, with fruit past its prime and dry bagels. I was disappointed to see that the bowls and cups were all styrofoam, so bad for the environment! We arrived 15 minutes after breakfast had begun and there was already a big bag full of styrofoam garbage. I so appreciate when I can have a real cup and plates to drink and eat my food from, am likely to patronize a hotel that considers the garbage it creates.
Judy
"Pleased....."
For my purpose of being in Calgary, the hotel served my needs quite well. I like a friendly staff, clean room, comfortable beds, internet, and a good television. This hotel provided all of this at a very, very reasonable price. The hotel manager is also a breath of fresh air. Thank you.
Roger
"Overnight stay, returning from abroad"
Very pleasant and quick shuttle service on our after midnight arrival. Hotel staff courteous and efficient.
Cindy
"Nice hotel."
Very good service. Good location. Nice room. Easy to get to.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Price OK. Minor problems."
Diesel exhaust fumes from truck lot next door. Desk clerk forgot to order the airport shuttle for us. Poor water pressure from the taps. The exhaust fumes might be an anomaly.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your feedback. It will always help us to keep up with our services. I apologize for the minor problems that you had during your stay. Thank you again, and will hope to see you in future with better service.
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
"Was the right price & had shuttle to airport"
This hotel was cheaper than most on a particular date. We arrived in the early morning hours and mostly wanted sleep & brkfst. Our shuttle from other city was not due until after 1pm. Super8 allowed us to stay in room until 1pm w/out additional charges.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Ingebelle
"Hotel close to airport"
We were only at the hotel from about 1:30am to 6:00 am as we had to leave at 6:00 to be at the airport so we really weren't there long enough to give much of a rating. Our room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Over night before flying out"
Booked in and found phone not working. Front staff did get us another phone. We needed it for the wake up call in the morning.. Room was clean,but heater was very distracting for sleeping. Other wise a good place to stay.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Den
"Great hotel for the price"
The hotel was very clean and the front staff was very friendly. We have stayed at this hotel before and love it. The price is great.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thanks for staying with us at our hotel. I am happy to hear that your stay was comfortable and enjoyable and our staff was helpful. I’ll will share your comments with them. See you soon!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Staff helpful"
The phone in the room was dead,so he got a phone that worked.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Den
"Decent"
No complaints, but its nothing special. Easy access location, though
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay with us. Hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Close to airport"
Greeted. By friendly staff. Allowed us to leave our winter clothing while we were travelling to a warm country. We will get them on our return stay.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad you have enjoyed your visit at Super 8 Airport Hotel in Calgary and our staff were friendly. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Good overall"
Plus: Pleasant smell in main areas when arrived Very cushy carpet in fire escape/stairs!!!! Felt like walking on a cloud with my sandals! Minus: Expected small cream sample in bathroom, not there Only one roll of TP in bathroom - didn't need another, that one was quite full - but what if? Modern TV and Cable box (Shaw Thing) didn't work at first, moneyed around til it did Heating controls took some time to figure out, room became a steam bath at 3am because of that Towels could use replacing/fabric softener. For a hotel by airport, fairly quiet experience, heard airplanes once from 830pm-9pm, 11pm-10am I think. Hotel did what needed to be done, breakfast selection lighter than I like (Best Weatern) but typical of Super 8. Apple juice OK, OJ undrinkable for me. Wifi worked in room without being too slow on upstairs room. Checkout was great!
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Reason for stay"
The shuttle service was our primary reason for choosing this Super 8. Good quality breakfast, helpful staff and comfortable room, made our stay great.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, We are glad that your stay was comfortable and our staff were helpful. We thank you for your stay and look forward to welcome you back again!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Meh, it's a Super 8"
Ok for a one night lay over between flights. Free shuttle was a bonus.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for staying with Super8 Calgary Airport. Your feedback will be used for improving our quality and services. We appreciate your stay and look forward to see you in future!
1 night romance trip Dec 15, 2014
William A
"Would Stay Again!"
For the price, very nice, clean, comfortable hotel.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thanks for staying with us at our hotel. I am happy to hear that your stay was comfortable and enjoyable. I’ll will share your comments with our staff. See you again in future!!
2 night trip Nov 26, 2014
"not a very nice place"
It is close to the airport but not very clean looking. Definitely an older hotel and the guy that was there when I arrived proceeded to speak to his family on the phone instead of helping people get checked in right away
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, On behalf of my team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and will be using your feedback to make improvements. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Excellent hotel for the price."
The staff at the front counter were always very helpful and polite. The hotel was very clean and smelled very nice. The beds were comfortable and the furniture was not out of date, very modern. I was very happy with my stay.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let the staff know that they helped you have a great stay with us. We appreciate your stay and will see in future!
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Nadine
"Medical appointment"
Decent price. Good breakfast. Nothing luxurious but only in Calgary for an appointment.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"What a dump"
Terrible hotel. Only stayed there as it was a bit cheaper than other airport hotels. . You get what u pay for. Beds uncomfortable. Thin blankets no extras, freezing.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, We apologize, that your experience at the did not meet your expectations. We make it a practice to share all our guest’s comments with our team. I would like to thank you for your stay and sharing your thoughts, and I hope that you will consider us again on your next travel.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Good hotel close to airport"
just a one night but hotel was quiet and the room was clean. There was coffee and a fridge. Shower was good. Shuttle driver very friendly and helpful
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for the kind feedback. The staff loves to hear the feedback, especially when an individual is noted for the exceptional service. I look forward to seeing you again soon and delivering continued service excellence.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Sandra
"Good airport hotel"
Just needed an airport hotel for an overnight stay, and this was great for me. Shuttle from airport was easy to access, front desk staff were welcoming, professional and helpful, breakfast was good for a budget hotel - fresh fruit, yogurt, cereals, boiled eggs, waffles, various breads and so on. Room was very clean and comfy, and with mini-fridge if you that's useful to you. But it was a good 10 minute walk to a restaurant if you don't order in. The only inconvenience was that the shuttle back to the airport is on the hour rather than ever 30 minutes, so a little more time at the airport than needed - or a taxi. Overall, a great airport hotel.
1 night trip Nov 5, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to airport"
Good. Wake up call. Shuttle to airport. Just stayed o/n for early flight in the morning.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
jim
"Good Overnight stopover"
Good overall budget hotel and even includes basic self serve breakfast but we met friends for breakfast at Perkins nearby. Management helpful.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Don
"Needs a good cleaning!"
Toilet was dirty on arrival and sink was filthy, beds looked like they had been slept in. Transportation arrangements for airport shuttle were excellent as was the breakfast.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Ok motel"
Good for a over night stay I wouldn't stay for any longer
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
It was really good .staff was really helping . especially Mr gurmail side. Worth staying.i will stay next time.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
navdeep
"Great!"
It's always a positive experience. that's why I always go back.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Josh
"Clean, convenient and friendly"
Close to airport, clean room, excellent staff and a great little breakfast! Definitely worth the price!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Jodie
"Not bad if price is cheap"
Friendly helpful staff. Rooms seem old and need upgrades. Shower was awful. No descent cable at all.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Shuttle service to airport terminal"
Friendly staff. Efficient service . Booking easy. Arrange of different restaurants nearby.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Cliff
"Great spot for overnight stay"
We were pleased to enter this hotel and find dedication to upgrading and cleanliness. Front desk staff very pleasant. Room clean, comfortable and quiet. Enjoyed to buffet breakfast which had several choices. Will stay here again.
Response by Super 8 Calgary/Airport
Dear Valued Guest, Thanks for staying with us at our hotel. I am happy to hear that your stay was comfortable and enjoyable. I’ll will share your comments with my staff. See you soon!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014