All hotels in Lehi, Utah, United States of America
125 S 850 E, Lehi, UT, 84043, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"OK for a night"
If you're not expecting 3- or 4-star standards, you'll probably be content with the accommodations. It had to suffice for one night since there was little else available for the best price. I felt it was still expensive for what we paid... and got. I'd probably not stay there again unless I really needed to. On the bright side, the self-serve breakfast (offered from 6:00 am to 9:00 am) was decent; the staff ensured it remained stocked and available until closing. The location (right off the freeway) was also good.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"once in a life time"
breakfast was next nothing
3 night trip Aug 13, 2014
We stayed 2 nights and we were impressed with our stay especially for the price. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"longer saty"
we stayed several nights. I was happy with the hotel especially for the price. The breakfast is a little lite but I did not stay at a restaurant it is at a hotel. I will stay again next summer when we go back.
5 night trip Aug 17, 2014
richard
"Nice hotel, near to our daily travel"
Our stay for one week was quiet. The room service was well done and the staff was really hepful.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
teto
"I recommend it!"
I enjoyed staying at the motel. The room was good and clean. Staff were helpful. The dining room and pool area had some clutter but it was immediately taken care of when brought to the staff's attention. It was an enjoyable place to stay.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Good room, great service, continental, breakfast."
We made the reservation online and were greeted with a friendly smile and helpful information about the hotel. Our room was cleaned very well while we were out.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Frosty
"passing thru to California"
pleasant and convenient
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Jerry
"Clean"
Overnight trip and the hotel was clean. The front desk people should have some suggestions of places to eat. Also, they shouldn't ask us to come down and get an extra blanket when it is late....
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
travelingmoma
"Good location. Poorly maintained"
The recliner is our room was so worn that you could see the foam under the cloth. There was also gum stuck to the arm of the recliner. The pool area was dirty. The exercise equipment was sparce, and the only real piece (treadmill) was broken. We would not stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Nice hotel needs service training"
Nice hotel, nice rooms. Not great service. Clerk was complaining about things not working with guests. Ask for a tub stopper and never heard back.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Justin
"Poor customer service."
The guy behind the counter was rude, never looked up, and just sort of mumbled when I asked him a question. The other employee sat out front with his feet up on a table playing on his phone. The exercise room was closed for maintenance and the internet was not working. We will not stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
very disappointed
"Place to sleep"
It was a place to sleep. Close to the freeway and walking distance to several food chains.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
We have stayed there before and liked it. I think they are under new management because there were some upgrades . On the other hand there was a drunk wondering around and passed out in the hall. When staff was told they did nothing and also a couple people hanging out sitting in the hallway all night. The first night the pool was closed for maintenance . This is our hotel we go to every year but we will be choosing another next year.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
Very well run place and a fine location - lots of amenities within a short distance. Only issues were fitness room unavailable because of renovation of pool area - this is a hotels.com issue as well because it was not reported on the website. And no gluten-free options for breakfast other than yogurt.
3 night trip Jul 7, 2014
GMS
"Below Par"
We chose this hotel because of its location. The room smelled very very musty and the room was very hot when we arrived. The cooler was off. It took several hours to cool down. The pillows were flat and hard, the worst I have ever slept on. The next morning the breakfast was not much. Only waffles, some cereal and not much more. We left for the day and when we returned our room still had not been cleaned. I called the front desk and was told we had a "Do not Disturb" sign out. (We did only for less than 10 minutes when we went down for our little breakfast.) They told me pretty much, too bad, so sad. So I asked for more towels and we made our own beds. We will not stay there again. For the price we paid, I would have expected more.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Dee
"Great one night stay."
Nice breakfast, comfortable room.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"Good location/good price"
This was a fine place for the kids and I to stay for a few days...nothing fancy, but clean and safe, which is what I look for. The pool was great...we used it three times. The location is close to the interstate, but we never heard any outside noise. I actually liked that we were close to the interstate in a good, somewhat mid-location between SLC and Provo. We were there for a week, and there was never a change at all to what was offered at breakfast...very basic and boring (two types cold cereal, yogurt, belgian waffles, and cinnamon roll- type pastry). If you are looking for perks/extras, this is probably not the place for you. If you are looking for a clean/safe place to sleep at a value price, this is a good choice.
6 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
"Staff friendly and helpful"
Staff was helpful hotel was clean and inviting only issue was air conditioner did not work well room was a little warm
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Fantastic service"
The room was clean, the location was easy to access, comfortable sleep and great service. The attendant carried my luggage for me and later visited with me to see how I was doing.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
Elainekc
"Great location and very comfortable rooms"
It was a perfect location for our needs. The beds were comfy, the rooms are clean, the complimentary breakfasts were great and the pool was wonderful!
3 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Nicki
"Freeway close, clean and comfortable."
The rooms were nice, exhaust fan was broken (very loud). I advised them of the problem with the fan upon checkout.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
tired traveler
"Right off of I-15"
It was a perfect fit for our travels. Reasonable price, easy access on and off I-15, close to many shopping venues. The only negative thing were their beds....... very hard and uncomfortable. But, I won't hesitate to return here on my next trip.
4 night trip May 29, 2014
ROBERT K.
"Lehi Visit"
Hotel is very nice. Pillows were bad, we were unable to get additional, said they didn't have any. Customer Service very slow and unfriendly.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
JM
"good time"
It was a nice stay the room was great good place to stay .
3 night family trip May 17, 2014
The Super 8 Lehi was comparable to other Super 8 motels. It was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. There is a fridge and microwave in the room. The continental breakfast was small, nothing special, but adequate.
2 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2014
"I do not recommend"
The staff didn't even make our beds or clean our room. When I brought it to their attention they apologized and said it wouldn't happen again. Next day the beds were sloppily made and they didn't bother to vacuum. I cannot recommend this motel.
6 night family trip Apr 28, 2014
"Nice spot"
Everything was clean & comfortable. Basic but nice.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
Terry
sorry to say it was awful. The hotel was in disrepair. Walls had major damage or work going on with stubs, fiberglass insulation showing; baseboards missing. no one should have been staying at that hotel; if it was being repaired!
2 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
D. Nunez
"Under construction"
We have stayed here many times when we go to Utah to visit family. This time they were doing repairs. They tried very hard to accommodate do to the construction issues. Rooms were clean, but hallways were very dusty.
5 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Dansie
Very clean. Nice warm pool
2 night trip Mar 19, 2014
"Regular road side motel"
Comfy room good bed and bathroom, clean. No frills but I didn't want any.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Water Damage"
Was told they had a pipe break so there was some cosmetic damage. There was a hole in our ceiling and the room stunk like mildew. Had to leave window open and buy Fabreeze. Also there was no hot water to shower with until almost 11 that night. Front desk told us "there haven't been any other complaints, but will check on it. Called back and said everything was fine but they would have maintenance check it the next day."
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Apparently the hotel recently flooded. But I only knew that after seeing a few signs on the stairwell. If hotel staff would have said something up front it would have been better. Instead I wondered why the baseboard was pulled off the walls and why I could smell a different smell and why the edges of the carpet were exposed everywhere. My room seemed to be fine, but my first impression of the lobby and hallway was not positive.The pool and hot tub could also use a cleaning.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Shelly
"Very nice hotel"
You can still see some evidence where there was flooding in the hallways, but that is not their fault and they are rebuilding. The rooms where clean and there is no smell at all from the water damage.. that was a concern. The staff was friendly and breakfast was good. We already are making plans to stay there again when I have to return in 3 months.
1 night trip Feb 12, 2014
Ken Smith
"Convenient to my family."
Stayed there several times only because of location. They had recently had water damage & were in the process of recarpeting & painting, so odors were not good. But couldn't be helped without closing down during refurbishing.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Very clean, but not at all comfortable"
Motel and rooms were extremely clean. It appeared there had been an issue with broken pipes (holes drilled in the walls in the hallway and in our bathroom), but they were working on it and everything was still very clean. I was happy with our accommodations until we got into bed to watch TV at night. The TV was very low on the console, making it awkward to watch from almost any angle on the bed. The recliner was extremely uncomfortable (the foot rest felt like you were resting your legs on metal bars), but it was the bed that gave us fits all night. The mattress was so hard that it was impossible to get comfortable. I woke up every 30 minutes throughout the night because my back and hips hurt so badly. There were 3 flat pillows on the bed, the linens seemed clean but smelled like an old man, and the thin blanket and scratchy bedspread also left much to be desired. The breakfast was also lacking, but hey, the price was great.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2014
Sydney
"Easy access to many things."
We thoroughly enjoyed the time at Super 8 Lehi. We had never been to Utah and had lots of questions about the area. Every question was answered with a smile. The breakfast area was always clean and well stocked and tasted wonderful. There is a lovely gas fireplace in the room to enjoy while you eat. Although I didn't use it, there's a wonderful inside pool and hot tub at the hotel. The only reason I am giving a 4 on condition is that they are doing construction on the hotel. I do want to stress that I never saw ANY construction materials, nor heard any noise from the construction the entire time I was in the hotel. This was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. I would DEFINITELY recommend this hotel.
4 night trip Jan 21, 2014
"Pretty run down!!"
This was one of the wrost Super 8 we have stayed in. Pillows small and only three for a king size bed. The bed was very VERY hard, we like a firm bed, but this was like concrete! The room and halls all had small drilled holes every 10 to 12 inches apart along the floorboard with insulation and drywall bits here and there. The whole hotel just seemed old and worn out. On the plus side the staff was very nice.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
nancy
"When a hotel is almost all flooded, why would it b"
Why on earth would they still be open when 2/3 of it has been flooded and is unusable? The rate due to the conditions was a rip off! This is the last time we will stay here.
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
"FLOOD DAMAGED"
The hotel had flooded and they were unable to accommodate me. They then told me I would have to stay next door and pay double what I had paid for this stay. Luckily, the hotels.com customer service called me directly and told me that Super 8 would have to pay the difference, but it was already too late as I had already made other arrangements.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
Sonya
"Easy access from highway"
The room was nice, fridge kept food items cold, poor reception on TV channels, but watchable, bed a little too hard, people at front desk very nice.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Very enjoyable. Would like more variety at the continental breakfast though. Staff very nice and professional!
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
"Great Value"
Hotel was nice, great location, well worth the price. Has some great extras such as a pool, microwave and fridge and free WiFi. Make sure you bring your own shampoo and condition, etc. I plan to stay there again.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
W
It was generally satisfactory for the price. They need new pillows.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2013
"Worked great for family trip"
Room was very clean and comfortable. The quality of service was great except for the late night front desk person. As we had never been to this hotel before once we were given our room key there were no directions where to park or elevator locations. When prompted he did give the details. Breakfast was plentiful and filling. We would stay there again, if needed.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2013
"Close to event"
Comfortable and convenient
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
John Swenson
"Not bad for the cost"
This place is okay, in bad need of upgrades. Such as bed linens, furniture etc. The exhaust fan in the bathroom was very noisy, the TV had terrible reception. If you are just looking for a place to sleep it will work.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Comfortable and clean"
We liked that the bed had a blanket and bedspread instead of a heavy comforter and duvet. We slept well without being too hot. Most hotels and motels now feature duvets and comforters. We end up getting up in the middle of the night to take the comforter out of the duvet and sleeping just with the sheet.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
barbarak
Rooms were in poor condition, smelled of mold, smoke, and the pillows were very old and worn out. Also to include the water wouldn't drain in the bathroom sink. Overall next time I will pay the extra $30 night for Holiday Inn Express.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013