All hotels in Lehi, Utah, United States of America

Service is adequate
    Ordinary pool
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Convenient location, great price"
We really enjoyed our overnight stay here - the room was clean and comfortable and the price was affordable. This was our second stay at this hotel and we will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Friendly staff, and clean rooms.
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"As you expect"
It was what we expected from a motel.The worst thing was how hard the bed was but the staff was nice and they kept the place clean.
3 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Kristoffer
"Lehi Utah Super 8 review"
The manager and staff were friendly and accomodating. Rooms were comfortable and clean. Nightime security needs some improvement...possibly an hourly walkthrough to keep control on some unruly guests.
4 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
kitt
"Great night stay for the price!"
As expected no surprises which was nice. It was a good place to sleep on our way through. The hot tube was under construction.
"Mixed feeling"
Was told the hot tub was not usable. One of the main reasons we picked it was there is one. The night desk clerk was not very helpful. The day staff did a good job the next morning.
1 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
"Was a nice stay inside!"
Me and my fiance just wanted a cool relaxing hotel to relax at, well it was laid back and fun! We had a great time, had a jacuzzi in the middle of the room and took advantage of that!!!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
R
"Clean and Comfortable"
Clean, comfortable and economical. Could take your shoes off and walk on carpet. Beds comfortable and heat on in the room when we got there. Good breakfast, good variety. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Yay for Super 8!"
We really enjoyed our stay. Room was clean and roomy with a little refrigerator and microwave. Breakfast was also good. Sorry we couldn't use the pool or exercise room this time. Maybe next time. It was close to lots of food places and market and to our destination.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Carolyn
"Update rooms"
The rooms need NEW BEDS AND A NEW RECLINER! The recliner is probably 20 years old and was very uncomfortable. The bed also was very old and sagged.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Jessie
"very very dirty room."
I used to stay at this motel while in the Lehi area. it had been a couple of years since my last visit, and in that time, the facility has really gone to pot. very very very dirty room. mold in the bathroom on the caulking. corner and edges of the floor had not been vacuumed in a long time. I will spend 10.00 more and stay in the Best Western Timpanogos next door the next time.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Fairly clean & comfortable room"
Fairly clean & comfortable room
2 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
"Nice hotel with a good centralized location"
Comfortable bed, quiet, nice views. The room had a slight musty smell.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Tamara
"good price"
not a bad stay for one night. there was some remodeling going on I think, so it should be nicer in a few months
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Sue
"Thanksgiving 2014"
Stay was good. Check in staff on Thanksgiving Day was not as friendly as the rest. Everything else was good!
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Just what I expected."
Was fine for what I paid.. good value.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Lindsey
"Great place to stay for business South of SLC."
Stayed here for the night since I work just south of here in Provo and was returning late from a trip to Las Vegas. The hotel is located near the highway exit in Lehi, a McDonalds, and a couple of gas stations. My room was in the back of the hotel and was nice and quiet. The room was clean and I felt like it was a great value for the money. I like Super 8 because they are usually pretty similar no matter where you travel and as long as you find one in a decent neighborhood I have no problems staying there. There was a pool and hot tub at this location but since I arrived late I didn't get to use them.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
"Extremely pleasant stay"
My husband and I were on our way to Las Vegas for a wedding when we stopped at Lehi 8. We were pleasantly surprised how easy it was to reach from the highway. The motel was absolutely beautiful and nicely furnished. We were happy we didn't get any noise from the nearby highway because I am a very light sleeper. It was a good stay and we wouldn't hesitate to stay there again if we are in the Salt Lake City area.
1 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2014
david
"Nice hotel and neighborhood!"
Nice hotel!
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
Bradley Kent
"Nice place!"
Great hotel!
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
Bradley Kent
"NEEDS SOME WORK"
This place must have changed hands. Gets worse each time we stay. The beds are comfortable but the room was not clean. The pool had some sort of algae and major chlorine. Price was right but probably won't be back.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"close to I 15"
excellent stay for one evening.Staff very helpful with incidentals.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Arnold
"If you don't have to stay long....."
The pillows are awful and they did not have extra. The treadmill was broken as was the hot tub. It was overall ok with the price but it would have been nice to use the hot tub.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Ok for a short stay. Don't plan on amenities."
The room was clean. The bed and accommodations were just alright. There is nothing special to this hotel. I was very disappointed to find that the treadmill and hot tub were out of order during my stay. If those two amenities had been in working order, the hotel would have received a higher mark from me. For the price, it was alright. Considering how close it was to the freeway, it was quiet. The breakfast options were pretty slim, but had the basics, toast, waffle, fruit, yogurt and juice.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
bad smell in the room and the toilet plugged up on us
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2014
"Close to freeway, a bit worn"
Decent place, smelled a bit like it used to have smoking rooms but not bad. Bed was comfy, location was awesome - 30 sec from I-15. Breakfast was decent - toasters, cereal, waffles, some fruit.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Chill Wills
"Great place to stay for the buck!"
We arrived on Thursday, October 9, 2014 and left Sunday, October 10, 2014. The staff was friendly and professional. This is not a new building, but we were happy with the room and the overall look of the hotel. The room and restroom were in a very clean condition. The beds and pillows were comfortable, as were the two chairs, small table and TV. Most of the TV channels were good, but we weren't there to spend our time watching TV. The hotel was very accommodating in setting us up right next to our other family members. This was a great plus, since we were able to save time in crossing the hallway, compared to having to go from one floor to another. The only noise we heard were kids from other individuals running up and down the hallway. We were next to the elevator and never heard noise. The breakfast was satisfactory. They had waffles, pastries, toast, cold cereal, yogurt, fruit, coffee and juices. Wi-Fi was good. There was a couple of convenient stores and gas stations within walking distance. Across the freeway (I-15), was a Walmart, Costco, Denny's and many other restaurants and stores to name a few. Access to the freeway was great and easy. We would stay here again for the money we paid, it was worth it.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Miriam
"Getaway"
The fitness room was a let down, but overall the place was clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
adriana
"Convenient and close to many services"
Breakfast attendant very attentive to re-supply and cleanliness at a busy time.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Ed
"Close to interstate and fast food restaurants"
Clean, quiet, inexpensive. Room large. Beds ok. Internet good. Breakfast ok. Pool ok. Nice lobby. Located in what appears to be a safe neighborhood. Only criticism: excessive use of detergent or room deodorant, which made me nauseous (opened the window and the bathroom fan to bring in fresh air - worked fine). Good basic accommodation.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
John Doe
"Clean, quite, good value for money"
All I needed - will book again. I arrived very late - after midnight, but service was quick. Parking was very easy, staff friendly, breakfast okay. It totally met my needs.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Mum
"great family friendly place"
We have stayed here several times over the past few years for family reunions. They keep it clean and well maintained. We always enjoy coming back
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
kim
something died in there, sorry, no insult, but something did die in there
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
The staff was rude including the guy that checked us in. His name was Kale. And the manager name Andrew. I had 4 total guests. One who was elderly and disabled, another elderly woman, a united states veteran and myself. Kale yelled at me and the woman with me who was my mother, refused to bring us extra pillows to our 3rd floor room, and was extremely rude to us all. I asked to speak to the manager and Kale called him and he said he does not work on the weekends and he would not come to solve the issues we were having at the hotel. When I walked down to the front desk, Kale was on his cell phone and walked away from the desk. He answered the hotel phone just to put them on hold while he finished his conversation on his cell phone. I will never stay at this hotel as long as the current manager and his employee, Kale is employed there. I also have family in town and I will make sure they tell their family and friends the experience I have had there as well. It was rude and unprofessional.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
Anna Wood
"pleasantly surprised"
I didn't expect much from this super 8, but was pleasantly surprised! It was cute and clean, which is most important to my family. Great value for the money. The only bummer was when we went with our children for their free breakfast well within breakfast hours and they were out of food.
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2014
JAF
"Lehi Utah"
The hotel had a pool and Jacuzzi that was open until 11:00 pm that was great. I had a fridge and microwave in the room too.
3 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Barry
"price was fair"
We had a sticky spot in the carpet and the maid came in and cleaned it up immediately. However the breakfast was not very good. No hard boiled eggs and sausage, also no yogurt, like we had at the Motel 8 in Idaho Falls the night before. And the desk help were not very knowledgeable or friendly.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Peggy
"OK for a night"
If you're not expecting 3- or 4-star standards, you'll probably be content with the accommodations. It had to suffice for one night since there was little else available for the best price. I felt it was still expensive for what we paid... and got. I'd probably not stay there again unless I really needed to. On the bright side, the self-serve breakfast (offered from 6:00 am to 9:00 am) was decent; the staff ensured it remained stocked and available until closing. The location (right off the freeway) was also good.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"once in a life time"
breakfast was next nothing
3 night trip Aug 13, 2014
We stayed 2 nights and we were impressed with our stay especially for the price. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"longer saty"
we stayed several nights. I was happy with the hotel especially for the price. The breakfast is a little lite but I did not stay at a restaurant it is at a hotel. I will stay again next summer when we go back.
5 night trip Aug 17, 2014
richard
"Nice hotel, near to our daily travel"
Our stay for one week was quiet. The room service was well done and the staff was really hepful.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
teto
"I recommend it!"
I enjoyed staying at the motel. The room was good and clean. Staff were helpful. The dining room and pool area had some clutter but it was immediately taken care of when brought to the staff's attention. It was an enjoyable place to stay.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Good room, great service, continental, breakfast."
We made the reservation online and were greeted with a friendly smile and helpful information about the hotel. Our room was cleaned very well while we were out.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Frosty
"passing thru to California"
pleasant and convenient
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Jerry
"Clean"
Overnight trip and the hotel was clean. The front desk people should have some suggestions of places to eat. Also, they shouldn't ask us to come down and get an extra blanket when it is late....
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
travelingmoma
"Good location. Poorly maintained"
The recliner is our room was so worn that you could see the foam under the cloth. There was also gum stuck to the arm of the recliner. The pool area was dirty. The exercise equipment was sparce, and the only real piece (treadmill) was broken. We would not stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Nice hotel needs service training"
Nice hotel, nice rooms. Not great service. Clerk was complaining about things not working with guests. Ask for a tub stopper and never heard back.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Justin
"Poor customer service."
The guy behind the counter was rude, never looked up, and just sort of mumbled when I asked him a question. The other employee sat out front with his feet up on a table playing on his phone. The exercise room was closed for maintenance and the internet was not working. We will not stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
very disappointed
"Place to sleep"
It was a place to sleep. Close to the freeway and walking distance to several food chains.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014