All hotels in Etters, Pennsylvania, United States of America
70 Robinhood Dr, Etters, PA, 17319, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.8
    2.7
"Good price"
For the price it was great could use some updating the bed wasn't the greatest but overall not bad for the price
2 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2013
Jp
"mixed.."
We booked a non-smoking room and got stuck in a smoking room that had a nasty smell in it. Everything of ours that was in our room overnight had a raunchy old smoke smell on and in it. Would not recoomend. Hotel staff were nice and friendly, room besides the raunchy smoke smell was fairly clean without clutter.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Place to sleep & shower"
We only needed a place to sleep & shower for 2 days & this hotel met that requirement. Though it was a little dated & showed some age, the room was clean & spacious. The commode/shower space is really small, but not that much of a big deal. If you get a floor-level room, you can park right in front of your door, which is nice. Did not have the breakfast. Not much interaction with staff. Close to McDonalds, Burger King, a donut shop & a couple of gas stations. Right off interstate, but minimal traffic noise. Overall, good stay for a good price.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Not our favorite"
we asked for a non smoking and it smelled like old smoke. Wash clothes were clean but gray in color and our bed was like sleeping on the box springs. We were late getting in and early getting out and five hours was our extent of our visit and would not like to have spent any more time. We have stayed at many Motel 8 and for the most part always satisfied. Our alarm clock did not work either, thankfully our cell phone was a back up. Set both so we would not over sleep.
1 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2013
"Good place for just an overnight stay"
My family and I were only looking for somewhere to stay in between towns that we were traveling. It was cheap and it was a place to sleep for the night.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
For a brief overnight stay, this worked quite well for me. The place was as I expected and adequate for my quick stay. The price was about half of other places nearby.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
trvlr
It had a musty smell. Weekends were mostly family. The owner is helpful. Breakfast was bare minimum but it would suffice for the rate. They served cereal, brown and white bread, yogurt, waffles, cinabon, coffee, orange and cranbury juice and banana. Requested a non-smoking room but my booking got messed up and got a smoking room so felt suffocated all night. They could not change it cause all the rooms were already booked. Location is excellent, all fast food joints are walking distance. McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell etc.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Ok but not great"
Hotel was decent, but a bit run down. The ice machines in our building were not working.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
"never again!"
To a start off, hotels.com said it was 13 miles from Hershey park which is a complete lie! Its more like 25 miles away in the middle of no where. I wanted two non smoking rooms but there was the oder of someone smoking in them which was so nasty. The rooms were gross besides the smell. And to top it off the clerk didn't hand me my credit card back, we got to the room I had to run back and get it. The rooms were already paid for so what did he even need one for? We couldn't have made the rooms any worse than they were!
1 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2013
"Was affordable for what we needed"
It was exactly what we needed to accomplish our goal of a three nights stay. There was an odor which I think must have been some sort of cleaning product. It wasn't too bad and my husband never mentioned it. The breakfast area was nice and had a nice variety but we didn't eat there.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
Lois
"My stay"
Front desk was friendly. Bathrooms are too small.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2013
Charlene
"Inexpensive, good for a road trip"
It was good for my purposes - staying in the area while on a road trip.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"easy access to local sites"
We stayed here for one night on our way from VA to NY. We checked in around 11 PM and had no trouble finding the hotel or getting settled in our room. There wasn't anything to speak of for the breakfast, and the halls smelled strongly of cigarette smoke, but the room was large, clean and comfortable and the neighborhood is convenient to the highway, gas, food, and easy to get to the Indian Echo caverns and Hershey Park. Great value for the price - we were completely satisfied.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2013
FamilyTravelers
hallway was very hot the entire 3 days
3 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"If you just need a bed"
The employees were great! The hotel was affordable and in a great location. A little renovating wouldn't hurt. The bathtub was cracking a little but nothing too major. If you need a place to stay and don't want to pay a lot this is the perfect place.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2013
Lanie
"Empty Hotel on the Interstate"
We had a two day trip planned to Hershey, PA and decided to stay here as it is south of the city. We were the only car parked in the hotel for the first night, but we were still set up on the back of the 2nd building on the 2nd floor. Room was very comfortable and had easy access to multiple fast food locations as well as the interstate.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2013
Tyler
"Nice Stay"
It was an enjoyable stay, and easy to get too. It was close to a Walmart, which was convient. I was unhappy with the check in time change. We were told we could check in at 2pm but when we arrived it was changed to 3pm. It was understandable that they needed to clean the rooms, but it made us late to the event we were going to. Overall, it was a fine experience.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
Jess
My husband and I was very pleased with our stay. The front desk clerk was very friendly and courtesy to our needs. Even though the rooms are nothing fancy but was very clean. The rate was very reasonable. There was plenty of places to choose to dine and shop. We will definitely choose to stay there again.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
BryandChar
"Less than perfect"
Bed too soft and lumpy, well past time for mattress to have been replaced. Bath tub faucet dripped without stopping no matter what.
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
"decent"
Overall it had what I needed for what I was there for. Plus when I left my cell phone they were relentless in getting in touch with me so could return it. For that I am so greatful! Thank you!!
2 night trip Jan 25, 2013
Brooke
Location is great
5 night business trip Jan 21, 2013
"Great Location for where I needed to be."
The hotel is clean and comfortable. Great location close to highways an turnpike.
3 night trip Jan 16, 2013
keith
"NOT BAD FOR THE MONEY"
Stay really wasn't too bad. They gave us a handi-capped room that we didn't need because they said they had no other rooms available. This room was booked a month in advance so I don't understand that. Didn't mind being on the first floor....just didn't make sense to us. Room was a bit dated but it was clean and everything worked properly. Heat, hair dryer, TV, ect...... It was located perfect for our event......surrounding area was OK....Food....gas....and stores available. The price was right as now days with the price of gas and all...you try to save where you can. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2012
Terri
"ok experience"
older motel that could use remodeling. it was clean and staff was friendly. no extras such as tooth paste if you forgot yours, no iron either
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Fall Carlisle auto show trip"
easy access to restraunts, highways. rooms were clean, staff was friendly and knew people by there 1st names that had stayed there before.close to hershey park and carlisle show. had a nice contintal breakfast with plenty to eat.very safe location which is always an unknown if you havent been there before.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
"Asked for non-smoking"
Asked for a non-smoking room got a room that smelled of smoke and had an ashtray and a blanket with a cigarette burn in it. Not a pleasant experience. Price was right so I guess this was definitely a get what you pay for. The room was clean however and breakfast was adequate. Bathroom was very cramped and shower curtain rod was coming out of the wall. It was close to our destination and served the purpose. Probably won't stay there again though. Do not like smelling like an ashtray. This is the second Super 8 that I've stayed in and they both has smoke smell.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2012

"You get what you pay for..."
I was travelling solo and this was just a place to sleep along the way before leaving early the next morning. It was cheap and I pretty much knew what to expect although it turned out to be even a little worse than expected. The place is really run down from top to bottom. Some of the 'clientele' that I ran into were the sort to be expected in a place like this. It didn't bother me in the least as I've travelled light and cheap many times before (motorcycle trips) but I definitely would NEVER bring my family to a place like this. The breakfast provided matched the rest of the place; again to be expected.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Better than expected!"
For $50 a night I was not expecting much. I was very surprised how nice the room was. Perfect for the night. Kids enjoyed the waffles in the morning as well.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Frustrating booking"
They did not gave us accommodation as booked, I booked non-smoking room , they said they did not have any, ,but I noticed that the hotel was only one third booked at night and in the morning at 06:40 , which means that they most likely had non smoking rooms but tried to show us that we should book through Motel 8 , not through Hotels.com , they told us exactly that.I hope to get explanation from your web site why that happened.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
W Jarecki
"Good value overnight stop"
Perfectly OK for an overnight stop. Not top of the heap but good value and friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"Weird place..."
Right off the highway, convenient distance from Harrisburg and Hershey. McDonalds and awesome donut place next door accessible on foot. 24 hour checkin service from window, staff ok. Weirdly laid out motel, corridors to rooms on upper floors stifling hot and so was the room when we arrived. Thankfully the ancient looking airconditioner did manage to cool the room down eventually. Rooms look old and a little dirty, grubby round edges. No sign of bugs and no smell however, which is what really matters. Quiet. Bathroom is tiny, larger folk will struggle. Beds uncomfortable. Fridge in room. Very poor choice at breakfast - cereal only. Go check out the Maple Donuts place behind McDonalds, you won't regret it! Okay place for a one night stop, but I felt the 3.3 rating on here was kinda high for this place.
1 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2013
Joey
"One Night too Many, but you pay for what you get."
Wasn't expecting a hotel like this and half my fault for not putting in more diligence with my selection. I always thought Super8 was a quality hotel but for the rest of my 20 day journey, i will avoid super8. Doesn't matter how clean the staff tries to get the hotel cleaned, it will always look like a dump. Argued with the clerk about how i requested a nonsmoking room, but she found me one. Burns in the chairs and rugs tell me it was a smoking room at one time. Bathroom was in dire straights. Avoided breakfast as it was not appealing
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
A traveller

"Immer wieder!"
Habe das Hotel zum zweiten mal besucht, gute Ausgangslage in die Umgebung, Tankstellen, Walmart, andere Geschäfte und Fast Food in unmittelbarer Nähe und gleich gegenüber! Saubere Zimmer, nettes Personal, günstige Preise. Preis für die erbrachte Leistung, sehr gut!
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Dirk
DE
"Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis ok"
Ziemlich herunter gekommenes Hotel, etwas muffig in den Zimmern, aber für den Preis ok
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2014
Superpi
DE
"So vale a pena ser estiver barato."
Bem ao estilo Super-8, nada de atrativos e maioria do staff estrangeiro, sem se esforçar para ser simpático. região de fácil acesso, embora próximo de restaurantes e serviços, parece uma região afastada, embora não seja. Cumpre o que promete, diárias a baixo custo, sem nada mais!
3 night trip Apr 23, 2013
Zambone
BR
Pour le prix que nous avons payé, c'était vraiment correct. Nous allions à Carlisle pour le spring show d'autos. C'est environ à 20 minutes de l'hôtel. Nous prenions un petit déjeuner puis nous prenions la route pour revenir vers 18h00. Ce n'est pas un endroit pour passer des vacances mais pour un voyage d'affaires ou autre, je le recommande. Nous n'avons jamais manqué d'eau chaude pour la douche et la pression était correcte.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2013
Josée
Tres bonnes impressions.
4 night trip Oct 10, 2012
FR
"Good price"
We stayed there one night on our way to Washington DC.The hotel was quite old, but clean. Great that it had a fridge in the room, A/C, TV, free wifi and a complimentary breakfast. We had bagels, homemade waffels, minutemaid orange juice and coffee for breakfast, so that was perfect. The bathroom was small, with the sink outside the bathroom, which was a bit odd, but for one night, that was ok. The hall was very hot with no A/C, which might have made the room warm too. It was a bit difficult to regulate the A/C - the room was either too hot or too cold.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2012