All hotels in San Marcos, Texas, United States of America
1429 I-35 North, IH-35 Exit 206, San Marcos, TX, 78666, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.9

"Para ir de compras esta bien."
Solo el olor de la alfombra o la habitación un poco incomodo, fuera de eso me parece muy bien por el precio.
3 night trip Nov 8, 2012
MX
"ampliar horario de desayuno"
me parecio muy buena desde mi punto de vista como va uno de compras y adar de un lado a otro pues llega uno tarde y se levanta uno tardecito y el desayuno que ofrecen es muy temprano de 6 a 9 am lo deberian de ampliar de por lo menos a las 10:00 todo lo demas me parecio bastante bien
4 night trip Oct 31, 2012
fermoon
MX
"cerca de los sitios que iba a visitar"
buena, pues fueron pocos días y estaba cerca de los los luegares de interes a visitar
3 night trip Oct 31, 2012
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Juan Armando

TripAdvisor reviews for Super 8 San Marcos

"worst hotel ever, great staff"
07/22/15 futurelawyer2005 Arlington TX
I've traveled all over the world and never stayed in something so disgusting. The walls were covered in grime and dead bugs. The room had dead crickets in many corners. The carpet was saturated with stains, spots, spills and even dripped toothpaste spit by the sink. The wallpaper was coming off in big sections. The bedding was cut in several places and the sheets were yellow instead of white. The room was sprayed with air freshner when we first went in but quickly wore off to reveal musty under tones. The fridge barely worked and reeked of something foul. The good stuff was the shower and air conditioner worked well. The breakfast was a diabetic's worst nightmare and consisted only of four carb options (toast, cereal, waffles, danishes), apples (which were covered in light powdery patches of mold), coffee and juice. Zero protein or dairy or any other fruit choices. Other Super 8's offer scrambled eggs and yogurt at a minimum. Staff were pleasant. I will never stay here again and is drastically overpriced at $80 a night compared to hotels right next door and across the street for $50 or $55.
"Worst Super 8 ever"
07/02/15 jdmc3 Springfield, Missouri
I have stayed at Super 8 and other Wyndham hotels are usually are pleased with them (realizing that they are a lower cost chain)... NOT this one. We walked in to the room and the beds looked clean but carpets were pretty dirty and missing tiles on the shower wall. Worst of all were the roaches... there were more than just a few. Every time we moved something or picked up a towel, many scurried around the room. Will NOT stay at this one and Wyndham should reconsider having their name on this one.
"You get what you pay for and less"
06/14/15 473scottj North Houston, Texas
Friendly check in. Dining area appear dirty and cluttered with all kinds of office stuff everywhere. Rooms not the best. Peeling paint and running toilet and dirty carpet. Not an uncomfortable bed. Dead bug on the carpet in the morning. A/c would not sto running. Dark blue Paint on the walls makes it really feel cheap. I've stayed at Nice super 8s but this is not in that category for environment but is for staff.
"Not the Greatest"
06/13/15 Gary Q Ashland
They only had one room left and warned me that it stunk! Which it did! Most motel today are strictly non-smoking inside so was surprised that they even allowed smoking in the room and how bad it was! Lights did not work and in the process of tracing down the cords and plugging them in found what looked like rat dropping and other trash behind the night stand!
"the tv remote control did not work the entire 2 night stay..."
06/09/15 Rosalie T ca
the tv remote control did not work the entire 2 night stay even though they tried to fix it. It was so inconvenient that I did not watch tv very much. After checking out, the desk clerk went to my room and adjusted the sensor or cable and said it was working . I wish it had been fixed while I was there. also the bathtub needed maintenance and had large patch under faucet,
"FLOOD RELIEF"
06/02/15 Kristy M Aransas Pass, Texas
We were volunteering in Martindale and Wimberly during the flood of 2015. They were very accommodating! Reduced our rate and texted me the conformation number as I was driving and could not write it down. The room was very crisp clean and cooled down for us when we arrived. Thank you for the hospitality Super 8 San Marcos!
"On the plus side, the service was good, and staff were..."
05/27/15 dorisw758 Ingram, Texas
On the plus side, the service was good, and staff were friendly and helpful. Overall, the room was clean, and comfortable. The internet connection was strong. The two negatives were the fact that it is an old motel, in need of new carpeting, and some remodeling. Also, the office/breakfast area was very small, which meant an impossibly crowded, messy breakfast area on Saturday morning. No room to sit, spills, elbow to elbow people etc. During the weekdays it was not as bad. Having a refrigerator and microwave in the room was nice.
"Roaches scare me!"
05/14/15 NurseDevyn San Antonio, Texas
The hotel room itself looked and appeared clean! then I turned on the lights in the bathroom and 2 were by the switch and 3 more babies on the shower curtain!! I could not even sleep soundly thinking I would have them on me. I am afraid of roaches. I had to pull the blankets back to check. The room had a musty smell. I stayed in #216. The mattress was so soft, my back was in pain for 3 days following my stay. I rented this room last minute after traveling for a nursing assignment and I wish I would have inspected it first! I'm scared to stay at a Super 8 ever again! It looked nothing like the pictures on the hotel web site, the rental office was tiny, not the elegant open spaced piture it portrayed. Not sure were we went wrong..
04/15/15 Franklin H Spring
The people are very friendly and the location is great for anything in San Antonio. Usually, something in the room does not work.
"Friendly folks and nice room"
03/17/15 Barbara C Colleyville, Texas
For a Low to Mid-range hotel I was quite impressed with the quality of the room and the attentiveness of the front desk staff. Breakfast was a little better than I expected, too. I would choose this location again.