All hotels in Youngstown, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here4250 Belmont Ave, Youngstown, OH, 44505, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.1
    2.6
    2.4
    1.8
    2.7
"awful"
Room was dirty and had a hole in the wall. Bathroom was dirty. The shower curtain was dirty with stains all over it
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
"Disgusting Room"
Walking to the door we had to kick several bottle caps away from the doorway. Once inside we saw the dirty and very old carpet and bed spread. Even though we prepaid with no chance of a refund for this stay we decided to leave anyway and get another room at a different motel. I have stayed at other Super 8 locations and found them to be clean and decent but now I will never chance another room at this chain.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"No Bugs"
I arrived late at night as planned and wanted simply to get a good night sleep, take a shower and be on my way the next morning. For that this motel was a good stop; management was amiable and accommodating and the room was cheap.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
seacure
"This place needs a serious overhaul!"
The front desk staff are WONDERFUL! However, its the ROOM we are paying for, which, is just awful. We rented 2 rooms, so, it was not just my room! The owners need to fork over some money and invest in improving these run-down rooms! I had white socks on, and they got dirty from the carpet! Ewwwww! Clearly they don't clean the carpets either! Will NOT stay here again. We plan on coming to Youngstown once a month. Will pay the extra $20-30 for a Better hotel.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"cheap"
hey if you are working out of town and want a cheap place to sleep then this is your place just bring disinfecting spray with you
3 night trip Apr 1, 2014
operator-mike
"Close location to visit"
Stay was OK - room was fine except I noticed cob web on ceiling and wall paper peeling in several areas. Bed was fine. Room was warm.. Only thing I was confused about was the timed/ motion light switch upon entering the room...regular switch would have been nicer..
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
RW
"review"
Had a horrible experince with this hotel the only reason I stayed both nights is because I could nt get a refund. When I booked the hotel o line everything else was booked and the pics online as very nice but over all nasty
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
ebony edmonds
"Not good"
I came to my hotel and tried to turn on the lights, they did not work. I then tried to turn on the T.V., it did not work. I then used the rest room, lifted the toilet seat and found old toilet paper on the rim of the seat. Over all it was a good place to rest my head after a long day, but other than that I was less than impressed.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
S
"Convenient stop on I 80"
No problems. Just off the interstate, with a great restaurant attached.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Sketchy"
Initially i got the smoking room and it was very smelly with Cigarrette burn throught the room. They did give me another non smoking room but it was very smelly, bathroom was dirty, and the room didnt have good lighting.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
passerby
"Will not return"
Needed a place for 1night, didn't realize cheap, meant bad, Light switches inside the door didn't control anything , most of the lights were unplugged, wasn't an issue, since several outlets didn't work TV had bad reception , Water pressure in shower was weak, shower valve leaked Of the weather hadn't been so miserable, I would have seen about changing rooms, Wouldn't recommend this motel to anyone
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"Not super at all"
This hotel need a lot of attention. I stayed in room 110 and the stopper in the sink did not work, the shower needed caulking, the TV was on a timer outlet and turned off every 30 - 45 minutes. All the lamps were unpluged for some reason.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"an economy room, but not for the ladies, not clean"
this was an older place, you could tell. the room, was very run down, the bath room was old, dirty, not nice. beds old, flat, weak feeling. rugs old. just an older place, that is in need of an overhaul. good price,, but there must be better close by. super 8 has always been a good hotel for me on my travels,, but not this one. i still recommend most super 8's. the breakfast was poor at best, but at least its offered. would not stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2013
"Place is pretty run down"
The shower was a nightmare, and the room looked like it was half-renovated...
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
Lance
"Gross."
Gross.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2013
"Very unsatisfied!"
Room was clean, bedspread and curtains had cigarette burn holes, shower curtain rod was barely attached, faucets on both shower and sink hard to turn, little parking due to nearby restaurant workers taking most of the spots. Took cash for pet fee and didn't provide receipt, no receipt of any kind for the stay and no list or information on any services. Found out about the breakfast offer a day after checking in only by chance when I went to find ice. I will never stay at that Super 8 again. Very Unsatisfied!!!
3 night trip Apr 3, 2013
Rick S.
"gross"
There were cigarette burns in the comforter and the other blankets were dirty. I felt completely grossed out just being in the room. It was the worst hotel I've ever stayed in.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
CLEAN ROOM VERY NICE
3 night trip Mar 19, 2013
"Avoid if possible"
This place should have been rated a minus two! Not only was the motel a dump, I was afraid that my car would be stolen during the nite.
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2013
"spend more elsewhere"
Bathroom light did not work. Blankets on bed were fuzzy/hairy. Carpet not vacuumed. Breakfast was just sad!!! Note to self, spend the extra money for a nicer hotel next time, it will be worth the peaceful night's sleep.
1 night trip Mar 11, 2013
Susie
Great location, the clerk was also nice and helpful. But I was very disappointed with the cleanliness of the bathroom and the table had ketchup that had been spilled by previous guess still present and the toilet had not been scrub.
2 night trip Dec 11, 2012
"Bad hotel for all"
The room is not clean TV is in the right of bed, which mean that you can not watch the TV while you lie on bed Doors is very bad, main door need power to open, bath door cant closed totaly Blanket is old and not comfort
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
Ahmed
"Hole of a place.. Trashy..."
Couldn't even order from a pizza place. They wouldn't bring it to us. Said because we were in the back side of the hotel. I will NEVER stay there again. Waste of money...
Other trip Aug 17, 2012
"ugh!"
Hotel ran out of towels, room was dirty from the carpet to the shower curtain, etc. The room was in disrepair from the bathroom fan falling out of the ceiling to the wall paper peeling off of the wall. We will definitely pay more and stay somewhere else next time!
Other trip Aug 2, 2012
"Good basic hotel"
The super cheap price is what reeled us in. Very basic hotel , nothing fancy. One of our rooms smelled like wet dog. We were in town for a roller derby game and needed a cheap place to crash and the place was perfect for that. Staff was friendly. it was in walking distance to a Denny's so that was a huge plus!!
Other trip Jul 31, 2012
Erica
"not great"
it looked ghetto. our toilet wasn't working...apparently when the maids do the laundry all the water gets sucked up by the washing machines so the toilet takes forever to fill up which doesn't work so well when you have 4 people who just woke up and need to use the bathroom. we used the garbage can to fill up with water to put in the back of the comode. this also meant water pressure for a shower sucked. there was hair in the shower. the tv didnt' work, possibly might need to turn a switch on i guess. but we were just there to sleep and didn't need anything spectacular.
Other trip May 14, 2012

Other trip Dec 1, 2013

1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
DE

TripAdvisor reviews for Rodeway Inn

"Absolutely disgusting! A park bench might have been cleaner and safer!"
07/31/14 TravelinCowgrl Las Vegas, Nevada
My husband and I had been on the road for hours and at 4am had to pull over and get some sleep. I really wanted to get a hotel so I could get a shower in the morning so instead of our original plan to sleep in the car for a few hours we pulled into the first place we saw and it was this "gem." We were so tired we didn't really think too much of it from the outside but then things got dicey. The manager on duty was very friendly and chatty (too chatty for 4am), so I was hopeful. He gave me the key to a room around back. We pulled up and put the key in and the door wouldn't open. It opened on the bottom lock but not the top. It was as if someone was inside and had latched the top lock. No one said anything when we pushed on the door but we couldn't get in. I went back to the office and after 5 minutes of fiddling around and telling me how amazing the next room would be I got a key. I'll preface the room description by mentioning the manager went on and on about this great room and how it goes for over $100 per night etc etc but since the jacuzzi wasn't working he'd give it to me for the price I paid. I'll also mention here I paid cash because I had a gut feeling not to hand over my credit card. Glad I did as when I asked for a receipt he said the computer was down. I wasn't happy handing over cash without a receipt but was too tired to argue. We pull up to the second room and by this time were so exhausted I barely had the energy to be properly horrified. I couldn't even take enough pictures of the horror that was this room. It was the 1970's adult movie room gone bad. One end of the room had a giant step up jacuzzi surrounded by mirrors and what appeared to have been a sauna previously but had been ripped out and was just untreated, splintery wood. The bathroom was filthy with lose tiles and other health hazards to be found. The room also was covered in a goof 3 inches of dust. We were so tired we just pulled the linens off the bed and laid down. The next morning we carefully moved around the safety hazards and got dressed and out of there as quick as possible. We made the mistake of stopping at the Super Start breakfast. It was a joke. Disgusting coffee in a filthy vending room with one choice of cereal. When I stopped to check out I was given a completely ridiculous handwritten receipt and told the computer was down again. After that we hauled it outta there and stopped for coffee at the gas station. We also had to stop and do some laundry because our clothes smelled so bad like dirty, stinky, smokey hotel room. Do not stay here in any circumstance. The health department should shut this place down and Super 8 should be embarrassed to have their name on the sign. I sure wish I'd just slept in the car!
"Stear Clear of HERE"
07/31/14 SouthwestCowboy Las Vegas, Nevada
Wow, just wow... it's been some time since I stayed in a place so bad that I wanted to call Super 8 and ask for a refund and report the place to the health department! If you are reading this please for your sake and your family's safety GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! I've said it before that the Mrs and I are loyal Super 8 fans but on very very rare occasions we come across a hotel that baffles us and leaves us wondering how SUPER 8 allows them to operate under their brand name. It was 4am, the mrs was pooped... so pooped that she didn't even wanna pull up trip advisor and look for a place to stay so we just pulled off the exit and looked for the "trusty" super 8 sign. The hotel looked old and rundown on the outside but in the past that hasn't meant the rooms were bad. The first room we were given was locked from the inside so we couldn't access it, after returning the manager gave us a second room that was a jacuzzi room with a non functioning jacuzzi. that was all fine and good since we only wanted to sleep a few hours and get back on the road. To our horror we opened the door to what looked like a smokey smelly room that was straight out of a bad 70's stag movie. Sorry ladies, not trying to be rude but that's the best description I can wrap around it. It was late we wanted to sleep, covers looked dirty but we were exhausted. Upon awaking in the light we noticed even more how horrible it was and making our first trip to the bathroom realized the error of our ways!!!! The tiles were all broken and cracked and even the toilet area was bad so if you sat down the toilet ROCKED! Disgusting dirty counters and towels that felt and smelled like they haven't been used in months. Looking around there were different colored paints etc... and it really felt like the room was in the middle of a remodel but the manager rented it anyway. So it's morn and I'm starved and I always love the Super 8 breakfast BUT I have now seen the WORST super 8 breakfast ever. there was nothing in there and I'm not exaggerating there was nothing!!!!! I was so confused I thought we went to the wrong room. I just grabbed a watery coffee and checked out. I should also mention it was filthy. Upon going to checkout there was some homeless looking folks mulling around the lobby and I noticed a sign that pertained to there long term WEEKLY renters and it hit me.. this is a crack hotel... lesson learned never just pick a hotel without using trip advisor!
"My first Bedbug experience"
07/10/14 rickcf plymoutn, in
Worst dive I have stayed at and my first bed bug experience. Stayed here once about 4 years ago and it was a dive then. They changed the place cosmetically (hate to use the word remodeled) so I did not recognize it so I booked it again. Same dive with a coat of paint. Bathroom was at least 60 years old complete with haggard doors, reflooring that you can see thru to the floor they laid over, half way caulking and dingy water in toilet bowl. Holes in ceiling roughly refilled and painted over. Room smelled and air conditioner old and broken. TV channels nothing to write home about. It is a hotel attached to a bar so you get the idea of the type of business it is in. Avoid this place.
"Do not stay here"
07/05/14 atanina New York, NY
The bathroom was absolutely horrendous - black mold on the ceiling, dirty bathtub and toilet, stained towels. The carpet and the walls were very dirty, cobwebs were hanging from the ceiling and the room smelled like stale cigarettes. Besides the serious lack of hygiene, the motel felt unsafe. This motel is located right off the highway next to a gas station, all the rooms are exterior-facing, and some rooms face away from the office/parking lot which makes you feel very isolated. In fact, a woman actually came to the door of our room begging for money. More than a hotel, this is a low quality motel.
"Smelly Room"
05/16/14 Dennis C Elizabethtown, Kentucky
For our stay we reserved a no smoking room. We were given a smoking room where the smoke detector had been ripped out of the ceiling and the rooms air conditioner was broken. It was a sweaty night and our clothes stunk the next day. Disappointing.
"Filth"
04/29/14 Teresa S Youngstown
Do not stay here. Even though the price is cheap it wasn't even worth what we paid. The place was so dirty and not fire alarm even in the room. The tub had pubic hair in it and wall paper was coming off of the walls. Dirt every where. Stay clear of this place.
"Don't stay here"
04/28/14 Al W Poplar Grove, Illinois
I am on the road a lot. I average two hotel stays per week. This is the worse Super 8 on the planet. Because of this room I will never pay for a room before looking at it. I will take the advice of the previous post and ask for my money back. DON'T STAY HERE!
"I should have checked the reviews!"
04/27/14 ROBERT P COLLEGEVILLE
I booked a room here because it was very inexpensive, and "you get what you pay for." My room smells, and it's not very clean. The door frame is moldy and the carpet by the door is coming up so that when you go to open the door it rolls back under the door. I haven't tried their breakfast yet, but I am not expecting much. This place is not up to Super 8 standards. I ALWAYS stay at Super 8 and I have never found a place this poor.
"Disgusting!"
04/26/14 VacationNJ2014 Grand Rapids, Michigan
Dirty toilet, rusty & empty tissue holder, unfitted sheets, moldy door frame. Broken microwave in breakfast room. Meager breakfast--not Super as advertised! This is not up to regular Super 8 standards. I complained to Super 8 and got a refund--but I don't know if anything will be done to update this motel--which it needs very badly!!!
"archaic"
04/24/14 Edward M Fort Wayne
room was clean enough,but old building, , ice in office, cheaper than others,but you get what you pay for.